A Spicy Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, that's a lot of spanks very quickly, Miss. There's lots of sting!"

"Yes, and I'm not done, just feeling frisky today! Stand up my subby boy!"

Her hands moved down my chest, pinching my nipples, adding pressure there.

She moved her hands downward from my nipples to my bulge, caressing, then stroking it, my cock growing in her hand.

"Like watching your sex grow for me, sir!" She paused for a few moments, before rubbing lotion on my rosebud, pushing inward, adding more lube as she inserted her index finger a few inches and moved it in and out, fucking my butthole.

I gasped. "I told you last night you deserve a reward! Based on your noises, my subby, it seems you like it?"

"Yes Miss, very much!"

Finished fingering me, she gently pushed me down on the bed, removed her G-string and fell on top of me.

"Seems we are both hot and bothered, no more spankings for now." And we were quickly entwined, kissing and playing. She mounted me, rocking her pelvis back and forth, while I flicked and pinched her nipples, and came quickly and suddenly, her torso bucking as she screamed out.

As she regained her breath, she whispered in my ear, "your turn sir". My cock still hard, I climbed on top and entered her, and we resumed our fucking. It took me a while, but as I reached my climax, she cried out again, our moans and noises uninhibited, loud.

We quietly laid back on the bed in a post coital haze. I was blissed out again, content being with this sexy woman.

After a few minutes, I leaned over and lightly caressed her face, kissing her, and she turned towards me. "Can you just hold me for a few minutes, then we can talk?"

I embraced her, and we spooned, my arm around her waist. She turned to face me again, and we cuddled while conversing.

"Our love life is hot, we are so close, connected, you get me so turned on- on so many levels. And I hope you are not still worried about me straying, because I am not going anywhere!"

"Thank you babe. Just really happy, blissed out with you. Let's just keep experiencing it. And you know I love you too."

She nodded and kissed me.

It was now early evening, and I needed to head back. Both of us had things to do to prepare for our work weeks.