A Spicy Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wang headed out wearing only her G-string and white tee, with me getting back into my jeans and a full sleeved shirt. We ended up on the couch with cookies and ice cream, snacking and talking.

Wang stretched out her long legs, placing her feet on the coffee table, her tee not quite covering yet another one of her lacy G-strings. She noticed my gaze as I sat down.

"I'm sorry sir, is my G-string distracting you?"

I grinned sheepishly. "It is Miss. But please don't change on my account. Really liking the view."

She brought up the dinner party, with me as the waiter. "I hope we are still going to do it. I have three girlfriends who are asking me about a date."

"Yes, let's do it. This will remind us both I'm a little demented, waiting on your friends in my revealing briefs. Let's talk about some of the details-for my role as waiter.

"How about we break the event up into two parts. The first, me acting as a waiter, wearing a few pairs of my bikini underwear, with you and one of your friends pulling playfully on the spandex. The second part, I want you to design. But we should decide tonight the boundaries: Should we do brief nudity of my man parts? I am hoping for a good spanking in front of your friends. And what about touching my cock and balls?

"Rules: No cell phones or photos please.

"So, your thoughts Miss?"

"You are such a naughty boy! 'Hoping for a good spanking', are we? Be careful what you ask for sir!

"As for the rest of your scenario, your bikini underwear is plenty revealing. Let my friends get used to you walking around in those things! Will be spicy fun, especially when I pull down the spandex string, almost uncovering your man parts.

"So I have imagined some spicier scenarios after dinner. In part two, you serve dessert with some of your lovely butt cheeks exposed, maybe a tanga look, and I can playfully slap your cheeks. Next, you make a mistake, (like spilling a little wine). For your punishment, you lean over a chair, I pull down your briefs, and soundly spank your naked cheeks. Your front can remain covered. And maybe I reach around you and graze your cock over your briefs."

"I don't want my boyfriend getting his stuff naked in front of my friends, that's for me!"

I paused for a moment, and she noticed my reticence to reply. "Are you having second thoughts, sir?"

I smiled. "No, just recognizing I have mixed thoughts on how far we should go. So I'm good with your scenario during dessert. Just no more than four other women and make sure they know it's going to be spicy. When?"

"I am ready to do it next weekend, but can you please share what's going on in that brain of yours? You said you have mixed thoughts? We don't have to do this."

I briefly explained how I resented how Vivian had publicly humiliated me but that was part of an overall flawed relationship. But that I liked the idea of her spanking my naked cheeks for her friends at the dinner, it was sexy and exciting, and we were mutually planning it.

"Okay, just know you can change your mind! So next weekend then?"

"Sounds good Miss."

"I will get back to you. I will handle the dinner details, you plan out your end. This will be some sexy fun! You will be rewarded for this!"

With my girlfriend curled up on the couch, head on my lap, we ended up watching a movie on her laptop. It was nice to spend an entire evening at her place, just the two of us.

* * * * *

I awoke first the next morning after a restful evening, kissing her on the cheek as she lay sleeping in bed, not wanting to wake her. There had been lots of spooning, snuggling, and kissing the prior evening. She made it clear there would be plenty of time for sex in the morning.

I grabbed my jeans and shirt and headed to a coffee shop to get our favorite coffee drinks, along with scones and a few other pastries. Returning with our coffees, I headed to the bedroom where she had just awakened.

"Thank you Kevin for the coffee, but I want you in bed sir, down to your sexy briefs or just naked. I have intentions."

"Like that Miss, I am coming, and I gulped down a few sips of coffee. I need a pit stop then right back!"

I came out of the bathroom and paraded to Wang's side wearing my revealing underwear, her favorite. "Does Miss approve of my attire?"

"Yes Kevin, I like! You in those things, it's my catnip. She took the string, pulled it out and down and let it snap back to my hip. Okay sir, into bed, let's enjoy our Sunday morning."

We quickly shed our clothes, what there was of it. "Mmm, now where were we," and she pushed me down on the bed, kissing me. "Let's take our time, it's still mid-morning." And we did, slowly and leisurely kissing and caressing each other. I got out my scented lotion and massaged out her feet, while Wang attended to my calves and back, before slapping my cheeks a few times. ("More of that later!" she warned.)

Having finished our massages, we hugged and kissed, gazing at each other.

"Love you Kevin, this is so relaxing. First Sunday morning in bed with my sexy boyfriend!"

Our hands roamed to our fun parts. As I licked and pinched her nipples, I focused my fingers on her pussy. She stroked and caressed me, and my cock quickly was engorged.

Lubricating her fingers with the skin cream, she surprised me, running a few fingers down below my balls to my rosebud, rubbing the skin then pushing inward with her index finger, not far, playing, fingering my butthole.

"Oohhh," I groaned, "I like." After a few minutes, I took her hand away and moved on top, entering her. We gradually began fucking, first slowly, Wang moving her hips and pelvis with mine, enjoying, both of us uttering our noises as we each found release.

After calming down, I leaned on my side, glancing at her. "That felt like lovemaking, each of us unselfish, paying attention to each other's signals, relishing our sex. And each of us finishing."

She faced me. "Yes Kevin, I like how you put that, making love, our sex, not just fucking. And your touches were gentle, then spicier, just right! Maybe lovey-dovey pillow talk, but I don't care, it feels genuine to us!

"Okay, now let's go to the kitchen and heat up our coffee. We stood in the kitchen, she wearing only her G-string and me in my blue bikini briefs, and enjoyed our coffee, pastries and fruit.

"This is so sexy, both of us in our tiny underwear, having our breakfast. Now let me change the mood to something spicier. I know you like your spankings, would you like one before we go about our days?"

"Yes, excellent idea. You are in charge, just want to suggest using the living room chair and blindfold. I have some sexy memories..."

"Good," she retorted. "Now please remove your briefs, go to the living room and stand in front of one of the straight back chairs all naked for me. I will collect what I need and meet you there."

She came in wearing her leggings and white tee, and put the blindfold on me. "Please lean over the chair, my subbie."

"Lots of options sir." I felt a feather on my back, she lightly touched me with it, next going to my face and down my neck.

"Feels good, very light, different from a spanking."

"Where are your ticklish spots, how about some hints."

"Stomach, arch of my feet for sure." She moved around my stomach, and near my belly button, where the feather found a tickle zone, with me twitching involuntarily.

Moving to my feet, I struggled at first to position myself, but found my balance, and she began lightly grazing the ball of my foot - and as she reached the inner part of my arch, she found another tickle zone. I again began twitching and giggling. She kept grazing the area with the feather, and the effect was the same, my foot and leg twitching, moving to get away from the feather.

Grinning, I pleaded for mercy. "Miss, please, you got me with that thing. How about something else."

She stopped, paused and kissed me softly on the lips. "That was fun, the first time and I'm stopping now!

"Okay, now some spankings. Bend over the chair, and stay in position!"

She started with her hand to warm me up, quickly picking up the intensity.

Slap! Slap! "Going to use the leather crop now, my subby."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She rained down strikes on my cheeks with the crop, several to each side, adeptly striking the same areas, pausing after twelve.

"Ouch, It's already stinging Miss, you are good with that thing. Just the right amount of sting."

"You're crazy. For me, there is no such thing as a good amount of sting!

"Next, I will move to our main event, our trusty wooden ruler. Are you ready?"

"Yes, you have a green light Miss."

Whack! Whack! Whack! ...

"Ooooowwch, fuck." These were strong blows, Wang was meting out serious punishment.

"Do you want me to give you some sting and marks- that will stay with you for later today, or..."

"Yes, go ahead! I will use my safe words if it's too much."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Uhhh, fuck," I gritted my teeth. "Okay timeout- yellow!"

"Really strong spanks, Miss. Are you leaving red marks?"

"Yes, my subby, your cheeks are definitely red down there!" she exclaimed, grinning. "Would you like your Miss to give you more?"

"How about one more on that side and three on the other."

"Okay, you asked for it."

Thwack! ... Thwack, Thwack, Thwack!

"OWWWWW, OUCH, FUCK!" I glanced downward, gritting my teeth.

These were painful, the stinging sharp; they were light years from the love taps she gave me a few weeks prior.

Wang came around me and we kissed and she removed my blindfold. "Poor little subby, your cheeks are all red!" She promptly stroked and caressed my member.

"Does that help with the stinging," she smirked, as she continued with her attention to my cock.

"Mmm, yes," kissing her, our tongues playing.

"My, this is very sexy," and she pulled away. "Okay, let's go to the bedroom- to check on your butt- and don't get ideas, my horny boy."

As we looked at my cheeks in a large mirror stationed over a low, rectangular bedroom cabinet, I did not have any welts, but lots of red- and a little bruising.

"Miss has become a taskmaster with that ruler!" I chided her as we looked at my posterior. "Don't worry, the pain is tolerable. Still as a precaution, can you please get me some ice, a light towel, and an ibuprofen for the inflammation. I will be here on the bed. Am going to use the ice for a bit to reduce the pain."

"It stings a lot back there."

She was back shortly and administered the ice with a thin towel- along with handing me an ibuprofen.

"Okay, thanks, and can you stay and talk?

She gave me a raised eyebrow and a look. "Yes Kevin...I just want to confirm you're okay with that spanking?"

I nodded. "We talked and you checked in. The intensity surprised me, but that's not a bad thing. Just icing to reduce inflammation. But I'll bet tomorrow when I shower, my butt will be a little sore, and a nice reminder of my sexy girlfriend, who is proving to be quite talented with the spanking thing. With a boyfriend who is admittedly a little crazy!"

"More than a little sir!"

I reached out and clasped her hand. "And what about you? Did you enjoy that?"

Her face lit up. "I enjoyed it while I spanked you, but was worried it was too much. Your reassurances help for sure. And you did agree to it as we went along. So yes, I did enjoy it, and I like role playing with you. Especially since I get to do the spankings!" she grinned.

"Thanks, Miss." And with that, I took off the ice, got dressed, and gathered my things.

I found her in the kitchen, and we hugged. "This was a special weekend. I loved waking up next to you. Let's keep it going Miss. I will call during the week." And with that, I headed home to see my son.

* * * * *

She texted late in the workday on Wednesday, notifying me that the dinner party, with me as a waiter, was on for Saturday evening. She was excited, and would call me that evening with the details.

She reached me on my cell later that evening and immediately began discussing the dinner event. Three friends and one acquaintance of Wang's were booked. She reiterated our rules with them, and they remain interested. Her enthusiasm about the event was contagious.

"First Miss, thanks for calling. I miss you, it's great to hear your voice, and I'm looking forward to Friday afternoon!"

We chatted about our weeks and the dinner party and agreed to meet Friday after our work.

"Can't wait for our date on Friday, Kevin."

* * * * *

I was late to her place Friday afternoon, leaving the pool and calling her a few minutes past five, apologizing. "On the way to your condo, sorry, I got behind due to work. Be there in ten minutes, traffic allowing." Wang was understanding, and I got off the phone.

I did not mention the reason I was late: I stopped to get two long-stemmed roses (pink and white) on the way to her condo, along with a narrow vase. I was wearing a dark bluish grey silk tie knotted casually below my neck, and my form fitting designer jeans.

We greeted each other, hugging and kissing, as I stepped into her kitchen, both of us smiling.

"Wow, I like that tie on your sir. Looks stylish! What's the occasion?"

"You are the occasion. I haven't seen you in five days, and I want to look good for you when we go out to eat.

"And I have another surprise, I left it on the porch. Retrieving the roses in the long necked vase, I placed them on her table. To the start of another great weekend together, Miss."

She was beaming. "Thank you Kevin, you're an incurable romantic, and so am I. You keep doing these things for me. I love the roses, wearing a tie, you're just..." She kissed me passionately, our tongues playing.

"Okay, it's not much, but I did get you your own beer glass and it is frosted for you." She poured an IPA into the mug, and then poured herself a glass of wine. And I will wear a nice outfit when we go out to eat. How about the transparent blouse you bought me, with a feminine jacket.

"Sounds sexy, Miss, and thank you for the IPA and the frosted glass, all noticed and appreciated," kissing her. We toasted to another "sexy, romantic weekend".

"Should we go to the couch and chat, what is your pleasure?"

We settled on the couch, and she confirmed the plan was on for the dinner party at six on Saturday, with her friend Jie coming early to help out.

"I have a couple of new fun ideas for us, one is about time together, just the two of us, during the holidays. My son is going to visit family from his mom's side in the Midwest for six or seven days, so I am free." We went over dates with Wang needing to check with her college aged daughter and her plans-she typically came home for the holiday break.

"But I am excited about a vacation with just you Kevin. The holidays are only five weeks away, so yes to that idea, I just need to figure out my daughter's schedule.

"And what is the other fun idea sir?"

"This one is romantic, Miss Wang-maybe an artistic photo thing. A bit out of the ordinary.

"Are you familiar with John Lennon, the former member of the Beatles?"

"Yes Kevin, I didn't grow up in a cave."

"A well-known photographer took a photo of Lennon and his wife, it has become an iconic photo. So we need your laptop and then can we discuss it while going to dinner?"

"Now you've got my curiosity piqued, sir," and she quickly retrieved her laptop.

In a matter of seconds I pulled up an image of Lennon (naked) cuddled against his Japanese born wife, Yoko Ono, who is fully clothed lying next to Lennon with her arm around his torso- and showed it to Wang. The photo was tasteful and not provocative, though Lennon was nude.

"So why are you showing me this photo sir?"

"If you would like, I am suggesting you and I do our own version of this photo, with you clothed and me naked, using the same theme. It is contrary to type in our culture-which would typically portray the man clothed, the woman clad partially nude or naked.

"First, what do you think of doing a photo like that together?"

"With me clothed and you nude, like the Lennon photo?"

"Yes, but do a variation- make it ours. I'm still out on a limb here, Miss! Too weird?"

"No, not weird, I love the idea that you would do that with me! Like the ideas of reversing type as you put it. Especially, since I get to keep my clothes on. Just teasing!"

"This is an artsy, romantic thing, Kevin." She hugged and kissed me. "Really like it, and thank you for suggesting it! Safe to say, this is a first for me from a romantic partner."

"I try not to be boring. Now it's time to go to dinner, come back and I hope, make love."

"Yes Kevin, agreed, especially the make love part. But food first, then our sex."

During dinner, Wang discussed finding a photographer for what she called our "art photo shoot". She had a friend who may give her a lead, and I gave her the green light to go ahead.

On the drive home, there was a lull in our chatter. She ended the silence. "So are you nervous about the waiter thing tomorrow evening, in revealing underwear?"

"Not now, but tomorrow I will be. I will be sure to have a beer while your friends arrive- will help me relax."

We arrived and she poured each of us a small glass of wine, I grabbed a water bottle, and I led her by the hand to the bedroom. She immediately went to freshen up in the bath and came out a few minutes later, once again in only a sexy black G-string. I sat on the end of the bed, nearest the bathroom, taking off my shirt and shoes.

"Mmm, will never get tired of seeing you in that. I stood and kissed her, caressing her breasts. Please let me use the bath myself." And I removed my clothes, stepping into Wang's favorite, my light blue spandex laden briefs that I rolled in at the hips. Adding a dash of cologne, I stepped into the bedroom, back arched, stepping next to Wang, who was relaxing under the sheets.

"Love you in that, so sexy," and she pulled out the string bikini at my hip, letting it slap back.

I pulled the sheets out. "Need a better view of you, Miss."

Get up here with me Kevin, and she pulled me on the bed. With a wet kiss, we began to enjoy one another, arms and legs entwined, stroking and licking our sex parts. As I grew hard, I moved on top and entered her, resting on my forearms and elbows to keep my weight off her. And we began fucking, relishing our sex, me stopping to kiss her and pinch her nipples. Wang reached around and down to my anus, pushing a finger inward.

"Uhhhhhhhh, feels good, that's really hot Miss." She began moving her hips in unison with mine, and our sounds grew louder. I felt my orgasm welling up inside me, my cock pulsed and I came, gasping and groaning.

With my heart pounding, I moved next to Wang and began fingering her folds and nub, pinching her nipples, as she neared her own finish.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, feels so good."

I continued my attention to her girl parts, and Wang's stomach and torso stiffened, her labia tightening around my fingers.

Her torso bucked, "UNNNNNNNHHHHHHHH... Oh my God.".

Moments later, we lay on the bed in our post-orgasm glow, and rested. Eventually, I turned and faced her, her dark brown eyes barely open. "Hey babe, that was hot, our sex really special."

After a few minutes, she reached over and cupped my face. "Yes, hot; thank you for helping me with my um ... you know. And did you like me slipping my finger in your butt?" She was grinning.

"Yes, it was a turn on, a good surprise. I was so hard after that, please do more as we make our sex, that amped me up. Maybe even spank me too!"

"Will do, let's make our love life even better. And I like you pinching my nipples, really a turn on, you do it just right."

We kissed. "Love you Miss Wang."

"Love you too."

I got her wine, and poured myself a portion of an IPA, and we met at the couch in her living room. She wore only her white tee and black G-string, me in my jeans and tee.