A Sporting Life

Story Info
Who would've thought football could be so much fun.
2.3k words
4.29
1.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks ago was the first time she had been to a football match. Her husband went occasionally, but usually only when the team was doing well. He always asked her if she wanted to go with him, but until two weeks ago she had always said no. Partly because football didn't really interest her, and partly because it was an afternoon out for him with his friends.

His friends couldn't go this time, so when he asked her if she wanted to go, she said she would, although she didn't know what to expect. She hadn't expected to see such a large crowd and was surprised to see so many women there. They stood in the terraces. He liked to watch the game from there because, as he said, "You can jump up and down and shout and swear because it's mostly guys who stand there and they are all shouting and waving their arms around."

It had been a fairly mild day and she wore a pair of jeans and a mid length coat. It was very crowded and she felt a little nervous as they pushed their way to a spot about halfway down the terrace. By the time the game started the bodies were packed tightly around her and she smiled to herself as she was jostled, spilling the drink she had in the paper cup.

She was pleased that the view of the game was uninterrupted, and as it went on the noise and the jostling increased. The crowd of mostly men around her cheered loudly when the team did something well, or jeered good-naturedly when something happened that they disagreed with. Although she didn't really understand rules of the game she soon found herself enjoying the atmosphere of the crowd, jumping up and down when those around her did, and cheering along with them. Her husband looked at her and winked.

"Having a good time?" he shouted. Her face flushed with excitement, she nodded.

At half-time the crush eased a bit as some of the crowd went and got a drink or something to eat.

"Do you want anything?" her husband said. "I'm going to get another drink. Do you want to come with me?"

"No," she shook her head. "I'll have another drink too. Can you find your way back?"

"I know this place well. See you soon."

It was still pretty crowded and the banter between the spectators amused her. A small group of them engaged her in conversation and were good-naturedly teasing her and joking about her knowledge of the game. She was soon laughing and joking right back at them. It was nearly time for the game to start again and the crowd had flowed back and bodies were pressing against each other. Suddenly her husband was there.

"Hi there," he passed her the drink. "Just in time."

The game started again and the noise and the jostling increased. She felt the bodies pressing all around her and she thought to herself that she was really enjoying this.

So today when he asked her if she wanted to go to the match she didn't hesitate. The weather was unseasonably warm, almost like a summer's day, so she decided to take advantage of it and wore a T-shirt and a pleated skirt which sat on her hips and reached midway down her thighs. She decided to take a light sweater too, just in case it got a bit cooler in the afternoon.

The team had been doing quite well recently and there was a huge crowd at the game. They weaved and made their way through to about the centre of the terrace and found a spot by a low barrier. The crowd around them quickly built up with much jostling and loud voices. Her husband pushed his way through the crowd, trying to get as close to the front as he could, but finding his way blocked he decided they'd gone as far as they were able.

****

The crowd was thick here and he found himself standing right behind some guy and the girl he was with. She was a bit shorter than he was, and to keep his balance and to stop being pushed into her, several times he had to put his hands on her shoulders or on her waist. The crush from behind forced him against the woman and at times his face was pressed in to her hair. It felt soft and warm and smelled of soap.

The game started and the swaying and jostling increased. Bodies pressed all round and more than once she felt a hand on her shoulder or on her hip. She found it impossible to escape the crush and found herself swaying and being moved by the bodies against her. There wasn't anything she could do so she went with the flow.

At half-time her husband left to get them both a drink and by the time he returned the game was just about ready to start again. He wasn't able to stand beside her behind the barrier so he stood in front leaning back against it. The crowd pressed forward again and she found herself surrounded by moving and swaying bodies.

The crowd had eased slightly and he saw that the girl's partner went off somewhere. He was able to stand back a bit and not press against her, but he was looking forward to the crush of the crowd again. He didn't see him come back, but saw her guy was now in front of her on the other side of the barrier.

The crowd pressed forward and to his pleasure he was pushed against her again. He wasn't able to stop being pressed against her and, with the constant friction of her bottom against him, he began to get aroused. Several times he put his hands on her shoulders as the crowd pressed forward and during a brief lull in the game he felt her pull her sweater from around her waist.

Now there was nothing between them she felt much softer. He was fully aroused and could feel his erection pressing between the cheeks of her bum. He was a little embarrassed and put his hands on her hips to try and push the two of them apart, but when she reached up to put the sweater around her shoulders he found his hands on the bare skin of her waist. She felt smooth and warm and he didn't want to take his hands away.

Arms and legs pressed against her and she felt hands on her shoulders several times. It was impossible to turn her head to see who was pressing against her, but she could feel his body and it felt tight and lean. She could feel his erection pressing against her bottom.

After a few minutes she reached down and with some difficulty pulled at the sweater around her waist. It was difficult to remove it as it was jammed between her and the person behind, and as she tugged it lifted the back of her skirt up around her bottom. She tried to put her hands down to pull at her skirt but the closeness of people around made it impossible. She could now feel his hardness pressing through her panties and between the cheeks of her bottom and she reached up to put the sweater over her shoulders. As she raised her arms she felt hands on her waist, touching the skin between her T-shirt and the top of her skirt. This was no accidental gesture, because the hands stayed there and after a few moments started to gently move against her skin.

Slowly the hands moved around onto her stomach and lightly moved over her until they touched her ribs. She grasped the hands in hers and pulled at them, pushing them away. He felt briefly rejected when she removed his hands, but then he reasoned that she had no idea who he was and that it was he himself who was being unreasonable. Besides, he wouldn't have much respect for someone who let a complete stranger touch and take advantage of them. He felt a sudden affection for her and desperately wanted to touch her again.

She had quite enjoyed the sensation of his hands on her but she couldn't let just anyone touch her like that, especially in such a public place. The crowd was still swaying and moving against her and soon the hands were back on her hips and moving over her skin. She thought momentarily. "I'm in a big crowd, what can happen?"

The hands moved around to her front again and started to make circles on her stomach. With each circle they moved higher and soon were under her T-shirt. She began to get a little breathless and as they moved upwards she felt her breasts tightening and her nipples getting hard. "I wish I had worn a bra," she thought.

She looked around but no-one was taking any notice. Her husband, his back to her, was cheering on the team. She felt her breathing getting quicker and shallower as the hands moved up to just below her breasts. The fingers were now brushing against the underside of her breasts and she felt herself sigh. The hands turned and cupped her breasts from below and moving slowly upwards, covered the tips. She leaned back slightly and found herself resting against him. Her nipples were hard and he lightly rubbed the palms of his hands over them. Gently squeezing her breasts he teased her with his fingers. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to the pleasure she was feeling.

The hands kept up their relentless fondling, moving all over her breasts, gently squeezing and rubbing and teasing her nipples. She pulled her shoulders back and abandoned herself to him completely. She felt his hardness moving against her bottom and she pushed back against him, moving her hips from side to side.

Her breasts were firm and warm and as he moved his hands over her hard nipples they tickled his palms. He was surprised that she had let him touch her like this and he wanted to put his arms around her and hold her to him. Her head was resting on his shoulder and caressing her breasts with one hand began to move the other slowly down over her stomach.

He moved his hand until he touched the top of her skirt then moved it back and forth over her skin, pressing more firmly with each movement. She sucked her tummy in as his hand moved down and as he moved it on her stomach his fingers slipped below the waistband of her skirt.

There wasn't enough room for him to get his hand under the waistband so he pulled it out and began to touch her on top of her skirt, pressing hard and moving his hand downward. As it passed over her pussy he felt the hard mound and heard her moan. He brought his hand back up and firmly moved it back and forth over her pussy. She could hear herself moaning under his touch. One hand squeezing her breasts and the other rubbing her pussy. She felt the wetness between her thighs and tilted her hips so he would touch her just where she needed it.

As the hand moved down the front of her, beyond her control, she opened her legs. Then she felt the touch of his hand on her thigh. His fingers gently caressed her skin for a moment, tickling her, then his hand moved up the front of her thigh, lifting her skirt up with it, feeling cool on her skin as it moved up toward her hip.

Her skin was hot and he felt her quiver as his hand reached her hip and moved searching for the waistband of her panties. He found a narrow strip of elastic and guessed that she must have been wearing very brief panties. Slowly he followed the elastic around to the front and then moved his hand down over her pants, her breathless moans in his ear.

Her panties were soft and his fingers moved gently over her, tracing the contours of her pussy. As he followed the folds of her with his finger tips, he felt the wetness between her legs. She was moving against his fingers and he slipped them under the thin material. Finding her slit, his fingers damp with her juices, he moved until he felt the small, hard button and gently rubbed it.

She felt his fingers move into the wetness between her legs and longed for them to push into her, but instead they moved back up her pussy until they touched her clit, almost making her collapse with pleasure. They moved lightly over her, her clit getting harder, making her writhe against his hand. She felt her orgasm building and, breathing heavier and faster, moved more vigorously under his hand. His fingers started moving faster and harder and she felt that she could hardly breathe. Her hips moved quickly backwards and forwards as she felt waves of pleasure rolling over her.

He knew that any second now she would climax and he was waiting for that moment. He was moving his hand as fast as he could against her and he heard the tell tale sounds that she was about to come. As she opened her mouth in a silent scream and she stiffened against him, he moved his hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her. His fingers moved in her and she pushed down against him. She couldn't keep it in any longer. She opened her mouth and let out a long, low sigh.

Her husband had to shout above the noise of the crowd, "It's exciting, isn't it, darling?"

"Oh yes!" she shouted.

On the way home after the game her husband asked her if she had enjoyed herself, and was she glad she came.

"I'm so happy I came," she said. "And I'd like to come again."

©Tom Williams 2023