All Comments on 'A Star is Born'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story! Thank you for participating in the event! Love youuuuu <3

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Great story, Beast! Thanks for sharing it.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A Shooting Star shot herself down. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story. Let the wife have her so treasured modelling career and move on with your life , fellow!!!!!!!!

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Good job, entertaining read and a classic LW story. Easy 5*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

A good story of betrayal and survival. Thanks for the hard work for us readers. It is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She made the mistake...

of staying a cute young girl that bats her eye-lashes and manipulates others to get what she desires. She's 29 now, and her marriage was 'on life support'. Her words, not mine.

She needed to GROVEL. I know how demeaning that sounds, but that's what she needed to do. And I don't just mean saying the words, sounding pathetic, and physically kneeling. What I mean by grovel is total submission within reason. That means no more talking, only listening. No more excuses, only honesty. No more promises, only actions. How do I know this? Because I fucked up once!

I cheated like a complete moron. My traumatic past made me weak. It's not an excuse, but it gave me tons of trust issues. I didn't argue, I didn't manipulate, I didn't talk. I listened, responded honestly, poured my soul out, told them to leave me because I'm not proud of who I became. I cut all ties with my temptations, I put in serious work regardless if they stayed with me or not. And guess what? They forgave me. Oh, it's not perfect. I have to deal with irrational scorn at times, I'm still not 100% trusted, and my past will sometimes get thrown back at me.

If she wanted real forgiveness, she'd have to do all that. At least I had the decency not to make my bad choices so public. And that's what they were. Bad choices. Not mistakes. She doesn't deserve him. She'll be alone now, and that red head might snag him up. But it doesn't matter if they become an item or not. He's done with her, because she never grew up. Marriage is for adults. Sloppy make-out sessions and 'hook-ups' are for teens and young adults role playing grown ups.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THIS STAR WASN'T BORN

she was discovered and starred in her 1st production. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

well written.

You know, in our screwed up society, this would probably make her a big star.

Maybe a reality tv star, heck maybe president :)

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
51 ways and counting ...

Great story. Thanks for the read.

Hooked

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Well Done!

An end of a relationship can and is often heart breaking. To have supporting friends can make all the difference in a recovery. Thanks for sharing. Top marks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

From one of my top fav writers. It's great you're still writing. This story deserves a chapter two!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
So So

I didn't the story that interesting. He saw his wife having sex with an ex jock on the internet. Sent copies out and than played one for her family. Leaving a note and his wedding ring in his dust. Not much of a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story

just re-read it still a 5* That being said, lol, Here's my question Did she really just flirt with him like she said she did the first time? Of course I'm not buying it because she turned into a super freak in San Antonio. Like Lamar said, it wasn't just an affair, it was a public humiliation. MULTIPLE TIMES!!! Nothing explains that. no flipping the switch, no getting old, etc.

The other question I had was with the pre-nup. It seemed liked she was the glamourous one from the wealthy family, if her father insisted on a pre-nup. This actually really wasn't a btb. sure, her antics got posted online. Look what that did for Kim Kardashian. what else? divorce? she loved him in her own self-centered way and lost him? that's it. Thanks again for your hard work, love your stuff ;0)

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Great story, love the hopeful ending :)

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
Superb 5* story from a great author

Not to much to say - usual awesome stuff from an outstanding author. The 50 ways tie is great and she doesn't deserve him. I love the team aspect, friends take care of friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

'nuogh said, though I've never seen a bad one from you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank God

Been a severe drought of actual confrontations in these loving wife stories recently. I suspect because it's hard and authors might be tired of their stories by that point. So its great to get a story thats just one drawn out confrontation, feels complete. Also as someone familiar with DFW traffic, she should have known better.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Great

I was afraid for a second you were going for reconciliation. No way could he take her back. No one could stand that level of humiliation. Thank you

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

I especially like the exchange between Kelsey and Lamar at the end. That was good character development and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good story

Believable. Never marry a model unless they have tremendous strength of character and self worth. Ultimately insecurities kill relationships. Very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written, as expected

The best part was all of the additional "Just slip out the back, Jack's". I about spit my coffee thru my nose at "Then do her Mother, brother!" Damn that was funny! Thanks for the effort. It would be nice to see you post more often.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't like giving 5 *s . . .

No story is perfect and rating something 5 *s almost means it can't be improved. But this is a true 5 *s. It was perfect the way you wrote it . . . except maybe continuing it with a Part 2 (lol). Great job. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice one

A fun read really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked the story

But I swear I've read it or one almost like it before.

green117green117almost 4 years ago
Rather nice...

though I did kinda want more with the crew in terms of plot development... but that is outside the portfolio of this piece.

I did kind of think you were going to go darker with "A Star is Born" as a denouement.

Green-something

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 4 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Good to see the beast back. I'm eager to see the next one....

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Very Unsatisfactory

Just doesn't sit right and not worth the effort to figure out why. 2*

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

a great read and worthy of a 5, well written and a great read

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Good Story

No way he would ever be able to trust her again

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

If all the stories in the 50 Ways gala are this good, it's going to be fun, son. You captured the shallow, narcissistic, aging model wife perfectly. Lamar is a strong, Texas man who sees his marriage dying and decides to pull the plug. Only wish is for some Texas payback for Brad. Great story.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 4 years ago
Love petite women

I love petite spitfires, like Kelsey, they are truly magnificent...

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Top story, that fitted the bill perfectly

“And set yourself free!”

And so he did.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

I like it; however, it feels incomplete. What about Brad and his consequences? It isn't over till the divorce is final. Yes, you've implied that it is bit that could be the rest of the story.

Thanks

robinhodrobinhodalmost 4 years ago

Very near perfect, certainly 5 stars.

There's always someone who wants chapter 2.

No way could this improve the story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
Damn.

This story started so well.

Plot, characters, humor, dialogue.

Then cracks began to show.

Models and athletes know their careers

are short.

I expect most either ignore it

or plan their future after it.

I can buy fear being there.

But how does fear of the future

turn a wife into a slut?

Then the plot turns into "I don't know ...",

"I'm not sure ..." territory.

I know, I know, some people like it there.

To me it's just uninteresting.

4 out of 5 from me.

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
Nicely done!

Powerful, absorbing story--and I love the way you surprised us with the punch line at the end!

Thanks, ohio

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wowee!

Fantastic Story! Written Well!..Title says it all . 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waste of Time

Not erotica. One star because there is no zero star.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! It was short and sweet and to the point.

5

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I know that industry very well. I enjoyed this. Thanks, much!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

That was pretty damn good.

Sign the dildo ... LMAO!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked the story but there needs to be a second chapter.

Detailing the divorce.

Her career failing due to the scandal.

Her going into porn movies.

Brad having the crap beaten out of him, not by Lamar of course but some really mean dudes he has helped. Acid in the face and genitals would be the topper.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Solid!

Thanks for this story!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Solid gold!

Just about real character and story depth, that was excellent thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best character developments

in stories. This made sense. A person, the wife, not dealing well with her fears.

Of course, the rest of the story is pretty boilerplate. Still, a 4...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Loved the story. Great as a stand alone one chapter story. Gave it 5 stars.

BUT I would not mind seeing a 2nd where Brad catches hell. Maybe some of the backstory of their affair comes to light. Especially the hotel scenes alluded to (threesome with the make up girl etc.) Possibly Brad's brother in law had him followed etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He needed to rub her nose in it

Even with all her tears she doesn't get it. He needs to make her explain why. And nail her down. Not a one time fall. Over and over and over. And a threesome. And the public sex. After all the crap they went through the first time. All her lies about the first time. He needs to make her rub her own nose in the shit she's trying to sell him.

In the end, she has no answers. She cheated because she wanted to. She cheated because she loved it. She cheated because she didn't care enough about hubby not to. She cheated because she's a shallow, self-centered, narcissistic bitch.

And once he carefully, quietly, seriously makes her realize it, he can move on. She'll understand why he can't trust her and has chosen not to any more. The end.

Note -- it will cause her incredible pain to walk through it all. She deserves it. But she needs to understand and really FEEL the pain she caused. It will be the last loving thing he does for her. Because it's the only way she has a chance to be a better person. She's a model. I've dated them. Narcissists to the core. The world bends over to give them whatever they want as they grow up. If he doesn't eviscerate her while she pretends to want to keep her marriage, she'll just find a new sucker in a heartbeat. And she'll crush him, too.

Rub her nose in it. For her own good. And his healing.

Knoxhard

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
Can't Blame The Wife For Being Drawn To "Shiny Things" And Being Shallow, When The MC Suffered From The Same

Lamar towards the end of the story says, "Sure, Tessa is beautiful but that's only on the outside. That's just a package wrapper. It's flashy and colorful and draws attention. Lord knows it drew mine!

'But that's all it is, a wrapper. What's most important is what's inside. What all this has shown me is that what's inside my soon-to-be ex-wife is... just isn't that special. I don't know what's an act and what's real now."

His ex-wife is drawn to the "shiny" world of being in the limelight (acting and modeling). But with the MC knowing and being in a relationship with Tess for 7 years (?) he just figured that maybe inside she wasn't that special or beautiful? That means he suffered from the same shallowness where he is drawn to the "shiny" at the expense of what is truly worthwhile. He can definitely blame her for fucking around on him, but he can't blame her for being shallow and lacking introspection.

I think it would have been really good if you made Kelsey the same height, same looks (kind of cute), but gave her a little more character. It would have shown that Lamar started to focus on what was worthwhile (and didn't go for the LW cliche of the hotter younger new woman). But Kelsey came off kind of immature (the put downs) and silly, and we really don't have any examples of her being a deep person of character. Her chipping in to find dirt on the wife wasn't an example of character. She definitely had self-interest in the downfall of the wife, as she was interested in Lamar, and possible out of jealousy wanting the downfall of "Barbie."

And which readers of LW were your model for Marty? He seemed to be someone who regularly reads the LW section of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Where he marries the girl. And where his ex is made into a true porn star along with the football player.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Deserves / demands a chapter 2. Let Tessa finally come to grips (possible breakdown) with her modeling/acting career ending, the exposure of the sex video, the ridicule and loss of respect from family, and friends (a nice church sermon on infidelity...), and of course the loss of her marriage (and maybe seeing Lamar move on and have a relationship with Kelsey). The only issue with that is one of them would either have to transfer to another team or go to another company (one partner can't be the supervisor of the other unless they own the company).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey Johnson didn't your mother teach you

that if you can't say anything nice then to not say anything at all? Or is she as low class as you?

GFY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are you living under a rock?

This won't hurt her at all! Have you guys been living under a rock for the last couple of decades? Should be count the number of D list celebrities who became A list when their porn tapes were "leaked"? It was so bad that F list people tried to get in on the act. It is now part of what Hollyweird does. I doubt if it will harm her career at all.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensalmost 4 years ago
5* great story

I enjoyed it a lot. Interesting contrast between Tessa and the heroine in qhml1's The Unicorn, who has a lot more character. Tessa was a victim of her own insecurity. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great job with a minor issue

Great story but as a DFW resident, 35 to bush on a friday from highland park to plano?? Otherwise it was thoroughly enjoyable I'm just wierd about shit like this.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

DFW BEAST IS A FOOKING BEAST..

This is easily the best story of the series about 50 ways. TIme after time this particular author writes the best stories... the most interesting stories.... that best dialog... the best characters. He never disappoints and he always comes through. I simply go out of my way to read any story he publishes anywhere on the Internet.

Outstanding story perfect in every way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Boring

Standard story with standard plot. Standard dialogue too, with the wife spouting all the usual crap trying to save a dead marriage and so on. Of course there's also a ready-made replacement for the cheating wife. Boy I hated the annoying bitch since her first line. Fuck Kelsey. **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Big Thanks To Bebop and Nora

Even though I could feel his pain having been there, I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe Gimon and Sarfunkel can add a few lines to the song. If you want to talk about freeway parking lots in Dallas, think the Central Expressway at rush hour.

Now you might be able to get away with some dalliances on the River Walk but I can't think of any way to get dead quicker than fucking at the Alamo. Second to that would be to walk into any sports bar here in San Antonio and yell out that Kawhi Leonard is your hero. But, damn, did she have to slut around with an ex-Dallas-Fucking-Cowboy? That automatically puts her in the whore category. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Still vain and superficial . Says wants to save marriage but more worried about career.

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Come on chapter 2.

Where we get to watch ex crash and burn. And well Kelsey win his heart.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago

Really good story and great writing. Even with little back story you can get a feel for the characters and their flaws. The fact that Lamar had fears about his wife, her career and that she acknowledged that they were well founded but had no intention of doing anything to solve those issues, except to ask him to trust her, just showed so much about their relationship. There had to have been a hardening of his heart toward this eventuality just from his fears alone so that not even dealing with those issues and 'hoping' nothing happened would speed up the ending if (when) something happened.

One of the best '50 ways' stories I've read.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 4 years ago
Formulac

Writing not bad but no originality. Have read hundreds of stories just like it.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Tessa had to quit her modeling job

She now works at Sluts R Us

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Not Miuch To Add

26thNC summed it up well. I'll add my appreciation for excellent grammar and a smooth, easy read. Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you, I very much enjoyed that.

So much so that I am hoping that this isn't the last time you use these characters. Chapter 2 or a new story altogether? I'll enjoy either and hope for both. Thanks again for sharing with us.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Sad but

This was a tragedy waiting to happen, I hope you can write more to this saga as it seems unfinished. Please.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Great rendition of too hot for her own good

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Kelsey is best grill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tragic

Stupid woman couldn't come to grips with the imminent end to her career. Her cheating was unexplainable, in light of her professed love for Lamar. She got what she deserved, though she still felt she deserved another chance! Well written. 5*s.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

where,s the rest of the story, so annoying when a reader is left wondering and frustrated.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

EXACTLY

where,s the rest of the story, so annoying when a reader is left wondering and frustrated.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963about 3 years ago

Nailed it.

Fully fledged story as it is, it could have another chapter if you decided but it stands perfectly well alone.

5*****

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Well done! Good little story about love and cheating without any slam bam revenge6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story...but aside ...how did you come up with the name Kaama for the Indian girl?? No parents would ever name their child Kaama which roughly translates into lust!!

May be Kamakshi ( which is a given girls name) but never Kaama...

If u intend to be as realistic as possible would like if u could also keep Indian names also as realistic as possible

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"where,s the rest of the story, so annoying when a reader is left wondering and frustrated."

What more do you want? What's left? We know he left the slut wife. We know he's going to hook up with the fiery redhead and live happily ever after. Do we really need a blow by blow account of the rest of their lives? What he eats for breakfast two years later? Who the slut wife cheats on her next husband with?

The story is finished. Let it go.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I have read any number of stories that I have rated as "5 star". but very few have blended the pathos with the humor that is not gallows, saccharine and/or burlesque. In the end we're kind of rooting for Kelsey, the Irish pixie, five years his junior but it's certainly not a sure thing. You positioned in your writing as a little younger sounding than her age. The psychological position of Lamar at the end seemed well thought out and well portrayed. The character descriptions for Lamar's team were delightful.

Kudos for a fine submital to the 50 Ways Event.

SignedBTWSignedBTWalmost 3 years ago

A Few Things

About the Alamo. Somewhere out there a long time ago I saw a video of a young couple doing what Tess and Brad did, only in this case they were making their own posted videos of fucking in public and one of them was at the Alamo. Don't remember where I saw it or how they managed it but it wasn't faked, that I know for sure. A certain famous musician's private collection of supposed Alamo artifacts that he has donated for display in a to be constructed museum has the authenticity of a number of them being called into question by numerous experts. The musician is not a happy camper for being thought of as having more money than smarts. As usual there is only one story that many bigots want told, that it fight was for freedom. Too bad Mexico had already banned slavery and the big name 'heroes' seemingly really weren't. One tried to negotiate a surrender, one was a slave trader and one surrendered then tried to talk his way to freedom before he was executed. Or so the truth seems to be lurking in the Express News. One more thought. The set that was used for John Wayne's Alamo really exists still, in stone, complete buildings that he paid for, up near Del Rio. It was a tourist attraction for years until the builder died and has been closed for years unfortunately, you can search online for it.

You know it's a really good story when quite a number of the best Authors on the site applaud, Longhorn__07 should know a good Texas story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor writing. The author has no plot to speak of and uses the story like a typical low end LW writer with all the cliches. I have an impression he writes the story only for the purpose of moralizing and pontificating from the point of view of "injured" male which is loaded into dull monotonous dialogues. This is so typical for most of BTB writers - cliche plots and endless moralizing conversations.

-JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good writing if a cliched plot. - But that is to be expected, for after all, this is LOVING WIVES! 5*s.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I hate cheating cunts. Especially entitles ones. Hopefully she loses her looks real fast. Our hero will have a happily ever after.

Five Stars

msconley2172msconley2172almost 3 years ago

Intriguing, since I’m just down the street from the Bavarian Grill… good work getting the Plano / DFW crowd right!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Was expecting something more at the end.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 3 years ago

Funny. I always thought an Irish elf was called a leprechaun.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Any woman that relies on her looks as a career is a very shallow person. There is an ending to that type of life and probably not a good one. I've known a couple of very pretty girls and one not so pretty. The pretty ones didn't know they were pretty and they were very modest. The not so pretty one was a good person and very shy. Our gal in this story was a shallow person who had no vision of her future. Good story and she'll just fade away..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Men empower women. The better she looks, the more power she has. Money empowers men. The more he has, the easier it is, to get a woman to jump into bed with him. I have actually known women, who have had one night stands, because of the type of car the guy was driving! When I was growing up, I was always told how to be respectful, and to treat women. The thing nobody told us, is we were competing against $$$$, and had to try harder, to get a woman to “ settle”.

Arraigned marriages kinda put this out in the open. Older guy with some status, basically pays to marry a younger girl. He is happy, and her future is assured. Marrying for love, is an outdated concept. The woman, if she stays attractive, will always be considering better offers. The man, if he has $$$, will have no problem attracting younger women. Over half of all marriages, end in divorce. Which us always a very bad deal, for the husband. I think it’s time for a couple of game changers. Mandatory pre- nups, and dna testing before the husbands name goes on the birth certificate. Marriage is the only legal contract that you are not liable if you breach it. Let’s say you buy a house, because you are “ in love” with it. After a couple years, you decide you no longer like it, and walk away. Imagine a Judge demanding the mortgage company let you live there for free, and pay you living expenses every month. Plus, you get to split their profits with them for the year50/50. Maybe you sell the loan to another mortgage company that rents it out. The original always company now has to pay you. Yeah, that’s divorce....

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
5-stars just for getting the actual words and language from the song into the story.

The additional rhymes and puns, while groan worthy, was hilarious.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a sequel to this . Have been waiting for a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will never hear Paul Simon’s song again without having the line “Then do her dad, Chad” shoot through my brain like a bullet. Thanks a lot, Beast. Honestly though, it’s a very good story. Give it a Five, Clive. Hey, that’s no worse than some of the would-be lyrics in the story. *****

jmmj5jmmj5over 2 years ago

Write another...

One of my favorite "50 Ways" stories. Thanks for sharing.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Really is a fine plot and well written. Congratulations DFW. How about chapter two!!. Five all the way.

lakefrontlakefrontover 2 years ago

autograph was a good touch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No payback otherwise ok.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

At least he had a Pre-Nup!!!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Marty wanted to try and sell her to a Mexican whorehouse." I have found my spirit animal.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good story. yes the autograph for her dildo was good. thought she would take the marker and write "slut" on her forehead, LOL

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Great story! There were so many good lines in this one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

That’s it, bye bitch and move on

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Oooh I do like this one, some times you just have to burn the bridge and move on - at a high rate of speed!

I love the "50Ways" wordplay and I get the feeling you enjoyed writing this'un .......

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Kelsey is a super fun character.

sennodensennodenabout 2 years ago

Kelsey is a GOAT character. Comes acting like a girl scout, ends up saying "Shove it, barbie bitch!". 10/10

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the &quot;Loving Wives&quot; category. Primarily they're &quot;cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation&quot; type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...