A Star Returns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn,' I thought to myself as I opened the stall.

I was already getting hard again as I thought of another round with Natalie's soft mouth. I had been the recipient of many blow jobs, but Natalie was right. She was beyond good.

I held my dick in my hand. It still felt moist and wet from Natalie's mouth, gliding all over it. Not even my ex-wife took my dick like that. I did not like to brag too much, but I had a nice cock. Just over eight inches and thick.

My ex hated when I fucked her mouth, but I bet Natalie would love it if I grabbed her head and skull fucked her. My dick throbbed in anticipation of the next encounter.

I used some of the paper towels and got myself all cleaned up again. I am sure Natalie had found a way to get from under the table by now, and I wanted another round before she went off on her honeymoon.

"Well," Debbie said as I got out of the bathroom. She leaned against the wall.

"You scared me," I said as I looked back at her.

"Little ole me?" Debbie said with a smile.

"Yeah," I said, looking around the large hallway for Natalie.

"She's with her husband," Debbie said as if knowing what I was looking for, "You weren't thinking of giving her another go at that nice cock of yours? Were you?"

"I was thinking about it," I said as I looked at Debbie. Something made me think she wasn't just here to talk about Natalie.

"I think it's my turn, don't you?" Debbie said as she took my hand and led me down the hallway. We looked around and tried one of the conference room doors. It wasn't locked, so we entered the darkroom.

"I have been dreaming of this moment," Debbie said in the darkness. I felt her press against me as she worked her way down to the floor.

I reached around for a switch or a dimmer to illuminate the darkroom.

"Found it," I said as I found a dimmer switch. Slowly I turned it as Debbie had unzipped my pants.

"She wasn't kidding," Debbie said as I had the room barely lit, I didn't want one of the hotel staff to see the light and coming in and seeing a redhead on her knees sucking off a black guy. "This cock is thick!" Debbie said as she tried to get it into her petite mouth.

"Your girlfriend got it all the way in and all the way down," I teased.

"Well, she is a much better cock sucker than I am," Debbie said as she looked up at me while licking the head of my dick. "But, you know what I can beat her at?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"I can ride this cock better than anyone," Debbie said as she stood up.

"Prove it," I said as I laid out on the floor.

Debbie hiked up her tight blue skirt, then pulled her thong to the side as she straddled me. Slowly she lowered herself onto me. "Yes," I moaned as I watched her ass slowly lower down on me. It was a nice, petite, round ass, unlike Natalie's or her mom's.

"You like the view?" Debbie said as she looked back at me.

"Yes," I said, staring at her bubble butt go up and down as she rode my dick.

"This is the first time I had a dick inside of me without protection," Debbie said as she started to bounce faster. Her petite frame moved up and down quicker and harder. "I finally get to ride a cock that doesn't fall out every time."

Debbie was right about one thing; she could ride a cock like no other I had been with before. She increased her pace. With every moment that went by, she reached forward and grabbed my feet as she used them as leverage to push off. Now she was sitting upright with her legs spread and only her feet holding her up.

"Yes, fuck yes," Debbie screamed.

She took all my dick into her, with each downstroke and all the way to the tip on the up. It was all I could do not to cum right away.

"You're nearly tearing my dick off," I said, but I doubt Debbie could hear me. She was in pure lust, her hands were on her head, and her fingers went through her long red hair as she bounced up and down using her feet and thighs.

"Such a big fucking dick!" Debbie yelled again. This time I was sure that anyone outside the door would be able to hear her screaming.

Seeing her like this made my dick throb with anticipation. I knew I would not last much longer. "Cum inside of me," Debbie said, lowering her hands to her thighs as she bounced up and down even faster. "I can feel it. I can feel you wanting to fill me up."

I reached for her waist and pulled her down on my cock. I pushed up into her as I came hard. With each thrust up into her, I came deeper inside her.

"Fuck," I said as I finished. My limp cock fell out of her. Debbie looked back at me with a smile,

"That's another first as well, no one has cum inside of me before," Debbie said with that devilish smile that I was getting accustomed to seeing. She slowly and gingerly stood up. Balancing herself on the wall. "It seems leg day at the gym has worked out after all."

"You were right," I said as I stood up and pulled my pants back up. "No one has ridden me like that before."

I walked to the door and turned off the light as I looked outside. "Coast is clear," I said as we made our way out.

"Well, I have to go to the lady's room," Debbie said as she rushed off.

"There you are," Jasmine said, turning the corner of the party room. "The party is over; they are just finishing up."

"Oh," I said, looking over her shoulder, hoping to see Natalie. "I better say my goodbye's."

"The bride and groom already went to their rooms," Jasmine said with a slight grin.

'Did she know?' I thought to myself.

"Here," Jasmine said, handing me a room key. "Just for the night, we don't want anyone drinking and driving."

"Thanks," I said as I took it.

"We can talk tomorrow at breakfast about you moving in," Jasmine said as she started to walk off.

"That is still happening?" I asked.

"Of course," Jasmine smiled. "Why wouldn't it be."

I nodded and headed for the elevator. Tonight had been a wild ride. I was glad I came out of my motel room. Hopefully, I could see Debbie or Natalie tomorrow before they went home.

12