A Star Returns Ch. 02

Story Info
Keith gets more home town love.
3.7k words
4.33
8.7k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Settling In

I got settled in my hotel room. It was a room that was bigger than the roach motel's bedroom. I took a long hot shower. My dick throbbed as I remembered getting my dick sucked by Natalie while her Dad, Brother, Mother, and recently wedded husband all sat at the table without a clue of what was going on underneath it.

Then I got to fuck Natalie's best friend, Debbie. Well, I shouldn't say I fucked her as much as she fucked me. "Boy that girl can ride," I said as I stroked my cock in the shower. For the third time tonight, I came hard.

"What I wouldn't do to get another round with both of them."

I lay in the bed naked as I had no clothes other than what I had on when I arrived. Sleep came quickly to me as I thought of Debbie and Natalie. There were even thoughts about Natalie's mother, Jasmine.

After school, I remembered parties at the house, how the other guys would say what they would do to her. My favorite thing to think about was fucking her big tits. Now that I knew they were F cups, it made me want to fuck them more, but then Natalie said she was an H, how I wanted to fuck both of them, maybe together.

The image of the daughter and mother smashing their big tits together over my dick as I humped my dick between the tiny gap between them filled my dreams. I couldn't stop thinking about it, how wet and.... wait.

"Natalie!" I shouted as I woke to find Natalie between my legs, slurping on my dick.

"I came in to see if you wanted another round, and to my surprise," Natalie said as her tongue circled the head of my dick. "You were already hard and ready for me."

"How..." I started to say, looking at the door.

"I tricked the man at the desk into giving me a copy of your card," Natalie said as she ever so slowly sucked on my dick.

I smiled as I stared down at her. "What about, what's his face?"

"My husband?" Natalie said as she stopped sucking my cock and stood up and bent over with her hands on the bed. "Do you really want to talk about my husband, or do you want to fuck me from behind?"

"Fuck that," I said as I quickly got out of bed. With one yank of her bed pants, I had full access to her huge ass.

"Fuck," I said as my dick entered her from behind.

"Mmm," moaned Natalie as I held onto her thick waist and started pounding her from behind. "That's it fuck me on my wedding night!"

I hadn't thought about that. Natalie was supposed to be in bed with her newly married husband, but she wasn't instead, she was taking my dick balls deep from behind.

"Fuck me, Turbo!" Natalie yelled.

"Shh," I said If anybody that knew her or knew me on this floor, they would've probably heard her, screaming my name.

"Fuck me!" Natalie grunted as she looked back at me with eyes that could kill.

I ramped up the speed that I was fucking her phat ass, watching it bounce off me with each thrust. Each time our bodies collided, it sent waves across her enormous ass.

"Yes!" Natalie screamed. "You're the best, fuck me hard!"

'Damn,' I thought to myself, watching her ass bounce off me. The harder I fucked her, the more it shook.

"Cum in me!" Natalie yelled, pushing her ass back hard. "Don't hold back, I want it all!"

I didn't want to disappoint, so I pushed forward as Natalie pushed back onto me. I came deep inside of her.

"That was..." I started to say.

"Thanks Turbo!" Natalie said as she picked up her bed pants and slid them on. Before I could say another word, she was out the door.

"What the hell?" I said as I heard the door close.

I had done many nights of fucking someone then leaving right after, but never had it done to me. I looked at the door, wondering if Debbie would show up next, or maybe Jasmine. Hopefully, Natalie would come back for another round, but slowly I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jasmine met me downstairs in the morning. "You remember how to get to the house?" she said as she looked over at her husband, Terrence, who in this town was probably the only person who wasn't glad to see me.

"He should, he spent enough time there," Terrence grunted.

"Yeah, it's all coming back to me," I nodded. "Where are the newlyweds?" I asked as I looked around.

"They left early this morning," Jasmine said as she hopped into the huge SUV.

"Only people I know that turn down a honeymoon in Jamaica to go to Florida," Terrence huffed as he started the vehicle.

"See you there," Jasmine said as the vehicle pulled away.

"Well," I said as I got in my car.

I packed all my stuff which wasn't much, into my car and headed on my way. I passed the strip club that Debbie worked in and thought about going in, but there were no cars in the parking lot. "Still early," I noted as I kept driving.

The house was just as big as I remembered it. I pulled into the driveway and parked. "You made it," Jasmine said as she hugged me as I got into the house.

"Of course, he made it, he is standing right there, isn't he?" Terrence said, peering over his steel-rimmed glasses as he looked over his monitor to stare at me.

"Happy to see you too, sir," I said as I brought my things into the house.

"Don't mind him," Jasmine said as she looked at him then back to me. "He is just grumpy today," she smiled as she leaned forward. "Just got the bill for the reception," she whispered.

"I can hear you!" Terence shouted back. "Fucking Florida! Who the fuck goes to Florida?"

"It's what they wanted," Jasmine responded quickly.

"Only people that go to Florida are the people that want to die," Terrence said as he stared at me. "The pool needs cleaning, don't think you are going to get a free ride, just because she asked you to stay here!"

"No, sir," I nodded.

"Stop calling me sir, I work for a living and so should you," Terrence said.

"I intend to," I nodded, which was the truth. I intended to talk to Ted about a job at the mall or anywhere else. I wanted to get my place as soon as possible.

They let me stay in the same room most of the guys would sleep in when we had sleepovers. It was amazing how much it was different from when I was a teen to being an adult. I used to think the room was gigantic. Now it was just immense.

The choirs never ended. After cleaning out the pool filled with leaves and dirt, Terrence had me mow the lawn, which wouldn't have been so bad if the riding mower was working. So, I used the motorized one, which wasn't as bad as a push mower, but they had a huge front yard and a much larger backyard. When I was done, he wanted me to wash the large SUV. It was sundown before I finally finished.

After taking the coldest shower, I laid out on the bed. I got a text from Ted asking if I wanted to meet up with some of the guys down at the bar.

I got up and got dressed. I wanted to be out of the house just in case Terrence had something else for me to do.

"That sounds like my dad," Ted said as we played pool.

"Yeah, Terrence can be a real slave driver," Anthony said.

The girls were right. Anthony was a tank of a man back in high school, massive arms, a huge chest and muscles all over. Now he was just big all over.

A few other guys from high school were at the bar, but most of them stuck to their friends.

"So, you guys know anyone that is hiring," I asked. I wanted to do anything that got me out of the house.

"The mill is fully staffed," Anthony said as he stood up, holding onto his pool stick.

"That's because it's the best paying job in town," Jason said.

Jason used to be the quarterback for the team. Just like the rest of us, he peeked in high school. He said he got an injury first day of practice when he got to college and never recovered. Now he worked in town doing cable work.

"What about the cable company?" I asked.

"Nah, they are cutting hours as it is," Jason said.

"Man, there has to be something," I said, shaking my head.

"There is, but you won't like it," Ted said, looking at me.

"I'll take anything," I replied.

"Craig said they are hiring stockers at the grocery store on 10th," Ted said.

"Wait," I said as I stood up. "Not Craig, Craig," I shook my head.

"One in the same," Ted Nodded.

One person in all of the town hated me back in high school, Craig Withers. He hated me from day one. I never found out the reason why.

Whenever I asked him, he would say, "you know very well," his answer every time. I had no clue, what I had done to him, but he was head of the school newsletter, and even when I scored four touchdowns in a single game, he put the picture of me dropping one of the catches.

When I led the district in points scored in Basketball, he printed when I fell out of bounds and into the stands and got a soda spilt over a child. Everything I did right, he found something I did wrong.

"Thought he would have been long gone," I said, shaking my head.

"Nope," Anthony said. "He never left," he said. He walked closer to me.

"And I would be careful what you say about him around other people."

"Why?" I asked.

"You remember what we called the mill back in the day?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, Tetanus Central," I smiled.

The mill was a rusty, old, beaten to hell and back, death trap. Many kids went to play around there and would get hurt or get long nails through their feet. Two teenagers were found dead in there one time. Now it was back to life and looked brand spanking new.

"Craig was the one that got the energy people to tear the old one down and rebuild it," Jason said. "They also filled the old rock quarry with water, made it a lake to turn those turbines they got out there by the highway."

I had seen the water filtration station when I had come into town. "Craig did all that?" I asked.

"Even got the mall rebuilt," Anthony said.

We had all taken rocks and thrown them at the old mall downtown. "You mean it's an actual mall now?" I asked.

"Yup, complete with a Sunglass hut, Starbucks and everything," Jason nodded.

"Well, fuck me," I said, sitting down. "He's been busy."

"Yeah, a lot of people were pushing for him to be Mayor," Ted said. "He refused, said it wasn't his thing, but his brother ran and won."

"No!" I shook my head again. "Mark?"

"Yup," Anthony nodded.

"Great," I said as I popped open another beer.

Mark hated me as much as his younger brother. They were only a year apart, but they both hated my guts even though he was born from another woman.

"Still want the job?" Ted asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Sorry, but if I am going to be run ragged, I might as well get paid for it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I sat in the manager's office of the only relevant grocery store in town. Most of the others were family-owned and operated or small convenience stores.

I stared up at the picture of Justin Hamet and shook my head.

I couldn't count on all my fingers and toes how much I had made fun of him because of his weight. I even made pig noises at him when he ate.

Now he was the store manager of the grocery store. Next to his picture was his wife. Juliet Hamet, or as I knew her, Juliet Craden. I made fun of her; also, she had been flat as a board all through high school, and by the looks of it, nothing had changed.

"The great Turbo!" Justin said as he entered the room. Or should I say the room swelled as he entered? I didn't know someone could get larger than what he had become in high school, but here he was proving me wrong.

His dark blue shirt had sweat stains all over it. "Sorry had to help them out in the deli," he said as he plummeted in his seat. "You know how it is, people calling out," he smiled as he took a small towel from his pocket and wiped the sweat from his brow.

I reminded myself not to eat anything from the deli, ever.

"So, you used to sit in this chair, huh?" Justin asked.

"Yes, I was a store manager of a large chain grocery store back in...." I started to say.

"Yeah, large chain," Justin shook his head. His four chins shook along with it. "We aren't a large chain, just small and we only cater to small towns. Won't find us in any of those big cities."

"That's good, I was just looking for..." again he interrupted me.

"The only real position we are in need of is part time grocery and part time customer service, would you be interested in both?" Justin said as he leaned back in the chair.

I swear I heard the chair scream 'Help me' as he leaned backwards.

"Yes," I said. "I can definitely manage both."

"Good," Justin said as he leaned forward. "Just have to have you sign these papers and take a drug test and everything will be good for you to start in a week."

"Thanks," I said as I stood up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

A week flew by in a hurry, and soon I was donning the red and white stripes of the company uniform, complete with a red apron. What Justin failed to mention was that I would be doing everything, and that meant everything.

One day I was stocking shelves, another day working the frozen food, another dairy department, the next taking customers out to their cars.

All the time, people were taking pictures of me and posting them everywhere. There were pictures of me with the yellow cones cleaning up spills, me taking out groceries. The great Turbo was everywhere.

I knew it was payback for how I treated him and his wife, but I didn't complain out loud or make a scene as long as the checks cleared.

It was three more days before Natalie returned from her honeymoon, and I was headed home when I thought I might as well visit Debbie. Maybe she could cheer me up.

"Hey Keith," Debbie said as I spotted her in the corner of the club counting money.

"Keith?" I said as I sat next to her.

"Yeah, that's your name, isn't it?" Debbie said as she looked at me, puzzled.

"I thought it was Turbo," I smiled.

"Seriously?" Debbie said, shaking her head. "That was ages ago."

"Not really it was less than two weeks ago," I replied.

"Okay, we had a few drinks and had a good time," Debbie smiled, which turned into a slight laugh. "Please say the great "Turbo" isn't falling for a casual fling?"

"No," I said. "Of course not, it was a great time and very casual."

"Oh my god," Debbie laughed. "You thought it was more?"

"Well, you said...." I started to say.

"A crush when I was a young kid, not a grown adult," Debbie laughed. "It was something I wanted to check off the bucket list, have sex with the great Turbo, it was done, I put a check mark next to it and everything."

"Wow," I said, sitting back.

"I even told my husband, Danny, we had a great fuck session afterward," Debbie said.

"Okay," I nodded. "Point taken."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...." Debbie smiled.

"Nope," I said, getting up.

I usually gave that speech, the I didn't mean to hurt you, or the I didn't mean to lead you on, hell everything she had said, I had told someone.

Talking about Karma turning around and biting you in the ass.

"Hey," Debbie said, running out after me.

"What?" I replied.

"First, lower your voice, not my fault you read into something that clearly wasn't there," Debbie said. "Second, don't go thinking Natalie feels any different than I do, it was just something we both wanted to do, and we did it."

"Deb, you're on," a tall guy said, peering out of the door.

"Just a minute," Debbie said.

"Go," I said

"We are good?" Debbie asked.

"Just go," I said as I turned and walked back to my car.

"The great Turbo finally knows how it feels to be on the other side," Debbie laughed. "I can't wait to tell Natalie," she said as she ran back inside.

'Dammit,' I said to myself back home. I had made a fool out of myself. Why did I even go there?

The following two days were the same thing over and over. Do this, do that, the bathrooms need cleaning. It wasn't very pleasant.

Then it got worse. I was stocking the shelves on the condiment aisle when Natalie and Debbie came walking down the aisle. 'Damn,' I thought to myself 'Why did they have to look so good?'

"Hey Keith," they both said in unison as they smiled.

"Okay," I nodded. "Get it out of your system."

"What?" Natalie laughed. "I mean should I bow or something?"

Debbie laughed.

"That's it," I nodded. "I am sure there is more."

"No," Debbie. "We should leave our husbands and worship him."

"That's right," Natalie said.

"I get it," I smiled back at them. "I read into something that wasn't there."

"How could you?" Natalie laughed. "I left right after, I literally walked out of there."

"Yeah, same here," Debbie said.

They were both right, it wasn't like they stuck around to have a conversation, but still, I wanted more. They were both great at fucking and being fucked.

"Look, no hard feelings on our part, it's a small town and I am sure we are going to bump into each other," Natalie said.

"Agreed," I nodded.

We shook hands, and they started to walk away. "Wait," Natalie said as she spun around. "Just because we shook hands doesn't mean anything okay?"

They both laughed as they left the aisle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bad day at work?" Jasmine asked as she entered my room.

"What gave it away?" I asked.

Jasmine looked down at the seven bottles of beer sitting on the floor.

"Oh those," I nodded. "Yeah, bad week."

"Anything I can do to help?" she asked.

Usually, we stayed away from each other, me, for the pure reason that I had fucked her daughter and wanted to fuck her even more, her for the reason that her husband hated my guts, which was a growing theme in this town.

"Nah," I shook my head. "It will get better."

"That's a good way of thinking," Jasmine said as she stood up from the bed.

"Thank you anyway," I nodded as I picked another beer out of the mini cooler.

"I was going to say we could fool around, but if you prefer your beer, that is good," Jasmine smirked.

"What?" I said, nearly spitting out the beer in my mouth.

"You heard me," Jasmine replied.

"Terence is right downstairs," I said.

"Then don't be so loud," Jasmine said as she pushed me back onto the bed.

She was wearing a white sundress with flowers on it. Within seconds she was riding my dick. "Fuck," I said as my dick entered her tight hole. It was much tighter than both Natalie and Debbie.

Jasmine placed both her hands on my chest as she used me to push herself up and down.

"Damn," I said as she rode me faster.

"Shh," Jasmine said as she placed a hand over my mouth.

I reached up and squeezed her boobs as she rode me hard.

"Keith, you in there," Terence said.

"Yes," I said as his wife rode my dick.

"Have you seen Jasmine?" he asked through the door.

"No sir," I replied as Jasmine held my hands on her big boobs.

"You better not be jacking off to porn in there," Terence shouted.

"No sir, just drinking beer and watching a movie," I replied.

There was silence for a while, and then I heard him move on to the stairs.

"That was close," I said.

"But exciting," Jasmine replied.

I rolled her over so now she was on her back, and I was between her thick legs. I fucked her hard. The bed creaked and moaned underneath us. I fucked her harder than I had fucked anyone in my life. This woman had been the fantasies for my whole teenage years.

Her thick legs were spread wide apart as I slammed my hips up and down as I fucked her. Jasmine looked up at me as she held her large breasts together and licked the nipples.

"Come on," Jasmine whispered. "Cum on my tits!"

I barely made it as I pulled out, and she held her tits together as I came.

"I better go see what he wants," Jasmine said as she pulled her sundress back up.

"You better find a good movie to watch," she ordered as she was out the door.

"What's with these women?" I asked.

This time I wasn't going to look further into it, it was a good fuck, and I was going to leave it at that.