All Comments on 'A Stay in the Country Pt. 04'

by nova2469

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
allthecrzysexallthecrzysexover 1 year ago

Another amazingly hot and great story! Been waiting for awhile for the latest chapter to come out and the conclusion was great! Please don’t stop the series though, we need more of them!

nova2469nova2469over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. There will probably a new story or two first but I definitely will be returning to Veronika and Juliet down the line, some early sections of a sequel have already been drafted....

gaigousgaigousover 1 year ago

This was one of the best I've read here, very much looking forward to further installments.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesabout 1 year ago

I was kind of hoping the girls would become different kinds of demons, depending on which transformation was their favorite, but it doesn't matter-- this chapter is the best in the series, which in turn is one of--possibly the--hottest pieces of erotica I've ever read. I don't know what brought you back after being gone for so long, but I'm glad it did-- your writing has only improved in your absence .

nova2469nova2469about 1 year agoAuthor

That's great to hear! Thank you! More stories to come soon I hope, won't be a multi-year gap this time.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 1 year ago

I hope you write more to this story so we can hear what they do next with there mother and what babies there mother has brilliantly written hope more stories you will write nova 2469.xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a thrill ride. Though I admit I'd love to see an alternate happier ending, with the gang free but retaining their demonic sexiness and an ability to become futa or turn into their alternate forms. Your description of their outfits and their transformations is amazing, I keep coming back for that. I love reading about how they get more and more attractive as they change. Considering how this chapter started I could see their humanity breaking free, with some bonuses. Perhaps that alternate ending is something to write in the future?

nova2469nova2469about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and your comment! Glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit I did think about different endings, it was a tough choice, but ultimately decided I liked the idea of keeping them around as demons for a sequel one day. But definitely can imagine some alternate endings too, so will shall see!

JohnntyJohnnty3 months ago

I hope there more to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernova2469@nova2469
If you enjoyed my stories please get in touch - comments, twitter and email messages are all good! I always like to know what people think. You can also follow me on twitter here - https://twitter.com/Nova24691 - I post some small samples and all the news on my writing so you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES