A Stay in the Country Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls enjoy several more demonic encounters.
20.1k words
4.79
13.4k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

Chapter 5 -- The Church

Juliet and Veronika had been walking for perhaps twenty minutes when the rather old and lonely church came into view. Juliet stopped a moment, pulling her latex mini-dress down again. She knew she looked super hot in the tight black dress and high-heeled boots that she was wearing but it wasn't exactly designed for walking around the countryside. It had a habit of slowly sliding up to reveal her arse and pussy.

"You don't have to worry about that, I like it when it rides up and I can see your lovely arse." Veronika said with a giggle from behind her.

Juliet turned back to her sister, briefly appreciating her sister's own sexy outfit of a leather corset, latex mini-skirt and knee-high boots.

"Sure but it's not fair I don't get to see yours."

"Well maybe I can make it even." Veronika giggled again, before turning around and bending over slightly so that her tiny skirt slid up and showed Juliet her perfect bottom.

For a moment Juliet wanted to do nothing more than fall on her knees behind her sister and start tonguing her tight arsehole but she managed to resist the magic-infused urges and turned away from Veronika.

"Stop it. We need to go into the church." Juliet said, a certain harshness in her voice.

"Okay little sis but if I don't get to fuck you soon, I'm going to explode." Veronika said, straightening up and pulling her skirt back down again.

"Okay, later I promise!" Juliet said as she strode away toward the church. "Once we think things are safer."

"Good." Veronika said, catching up with her sister. "I do want to get away from the demons but I don't want to things to go back to how they were before between us. I love you Juliet and I love fucking you. I don't want us to ever stop."

Juliet turned to her big sister. "I love you too, and I really want that as well. So let's get away from all these demons and then spend the rest of the holiday committing the most foul lesbian incest!"

The sisters giggled together in a way they had done since they were young and marched on toward the church.

*******

Veronika slipped in through the gap between the large wooden door and the stone door frame, and Juliet followed her. The door hadn't been locked but swollen with age and dampness, and they'd only been able to push it open half a foot. Still, it was enough for the lithe sisters and they made their way inside.

It was rather dark in the church, the only light coming through rather dirty and small windows. It was clear it had been abandoned for quite some time with the floor covered in dust, cobwebs across the walls and a handful of remaining pews all rotten and falling apart.

Juliet's attention was however drawn to the far end of the nave which was dominated by two very unusual items of ornamentation. Firstly in place of where a cross might usually stand was a giant dark grey statue of a naked woman. Like many of the women depicted back in the cottage, it was clear this woman was not human. Her incredible beauty, with an almost too perfect body, was one thing but the horns, clawed hands and wings really gave it away.

Beneath the statue of the demon was a stone font, not something so unusual in a church. Yet this one was huge, being at least ten feet across and several feet high. It was more like a pool or even a hot tub than a religious tool. Yet it was clear it had as much occult significance as the statue did, with the grey stone sides covered in carved pictograms and bizarre sigils.

"Well it's not exactly your usual village church." Veronika giggled as they looked around.

"Not kidding!" Juliet agreed as she walked deeper into the church, the shadows in the dark corners shifting in the half-light all around her.

"What is that?" Veronika said as she rushed towards the font.

As Juliet hurried after her sister it became clear what her question referred to -- the font was filled with a dark green slime.

"Oh...that's a lot of slime." Juliet said as she reached the font and stood next to Veronika. "An awful lot of slime."

Now standing next to it Juliet realised it smelt just like some of the strange plant-slime she had encountered back in the garden of the cottage -- it had the exact same sweet and intoxicating scent. Just like then she felt drawn to it, her mouth-watering as her senses became fixated on the slime.

"It smells really good though, doesn't it?" Juliet asked, turning to her sister for a moment to see her silently nod in reply. Veronika was staring at the font, just as Juliet was.

"I think we should taste it." Juliet said, pausing for Veronika to respond. Yet her big sister just briefly looked at her and then back at the font, saying nothing.

Taking that as permission Juliet reached out and scooped up two fingers of the green slime. As it touched her skin she realised how warm it was, it felt more like a pleasant bath than the cold pool she was expecting. It was thick too, not at all like water, indeed it reminded Juliet of jism more than anything -- identical except for the colour.

With a grin at her sister she brought her slimy fingers to her lips and sucked them into her mouth. The moment the green goo filled her mouth Juliet couldn't help but moan in unadulterated pleasure. It was the nicest, sweetest, most wonderful thing she had ever tasted. She felt a warmth spread through her body as she swallowed it.

"Oh! That is lovely." Juliet said as she savoured the taste of the slime.

"Really?" Veronika said. "You sure? I mean it's safe?"

"I don't know but I think it's here for us and I'm pretty sure the demons aren't trying to poison us. Only make us enjoy ourselves."

As Juliet spoke a part of her mind screamed that there was something wrong with her logic -- just because it wasn't poison didn't mean they should be drinking the slime. Yet it tasted so good, her body felt filled with heat and her mind was a little fuzzy, almost like she'd had a glass or two of wine. It felt wonderful.

"Just try some Veronika. It's really good." Juliet said as she scooped up a whole handful, quickly pouring it into her mouth.

After a moment's pause, Veronika did as Juliet had suggested and gingerly ran her finger over the top of the pool to get a little of the thick goo on it. Juliet nodded at her encouragingly, as she again licked her slime-covered fingers clean. Veronika then slowly brought the goo up to her mouth and nervously stuck her tongue out.

"Uhhhh..." Veronika moaned deeply as the tip of her tongue touched the slime. She closed her eyes in pleasure and quickly sucked her digit into her mouth, cleaning it all over.

"See! It's amazing!" Juliet said, though her words were slightly gurgled as she was busy pouring another handful of it into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah it is!" Veronika laughed before cupping her hands and filling them with slime.

Juliet laughed as her sister then raised her cupped hands just above her head and then poured the slime out into her open mouth below. It was a less than accurate process and much of the green goo splattered over Veronika's face and then down onto her bare cleavage and leather corset below.

Seeing the slime-covered breasts of her sister, Juliet couldn't stop herself and stepped towards her before bending forward slightly, then licking all along the top of Veronika's tits, right across the edge of her corset. She got a mouthful of the delicious slime and a little taste of her sister all at the same time.

"Umm...tastes even better off you body." Juliet moaned.

Veronika responded by gathering another handful and this time deliberately splashing it back onto the both of them. She quickly did this another couple of times until both sisters' skin and kinky black outfits were dripping in the green goo.

Giggling in excitement Juliet then grabbed her sister, the two of them falling against the side of the font. They desperately kissed and licked the slime off each other's bodies and clothes, excited by its taste and the way it changed whether it came from skin, leather or latex. Juliet found she was soon unbearably horny, her pussy dripping in need for both her sister and, weirdly, with a need to have much more of the slime.

Veronika seemed just as aroused and soon tore off her corset before pouring slime over her naked breasts. Juliet then wasted no time in licking them clean as she played with her sister's rock-hard nipples. Juliet's latex dress and Veronika's skirt were pulled off next, and almost without thought she found she was climbing into the font, pulling Veronika with her, both naked apart from their boots.

As Juliet swung her legs into the large font, the slime rushed up over the top of her boots and poured into them, filling them and making her skin tingle wherever it touched. She then slipped off the side of the font and fully into it with her boot heels hitting the stone bottom about three feet from the surface. She then lowered herself so that her whole body was submerged in the goo, every inch of her skin feeling the same warm, wonderful buzz.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as Veronika slid into the pool next to her. "So good!"

Wanting even more Juliet then lowered herself even further into the pool, submerging herself totally. Utterly surrounded by the slime she opened her mouth, swallowing what she could before she pushed back up and burst out of the viscous gunk with a great splash. Slime poured off from her body, though even then much of it stuck to her, and she was still covered in a think layer whilst her hair was plastered to her head.

Veronika did the same next to her, popping back up just as covered in it as Juliet was. Juliet then grabbed her sister and kissed her deeply, the slime filling their mouths being sloshed around by their tongues.

"Uhhh..." Juliet groaned as they broke the kiss, a very hot idea popping into her head. "Please Veronika, suck the goo out of my pussy."

She then moved over to the side of the pool, grasping hold of it she thrust her butt up and out of the slime, her long legs enough to ensure her pussy broke the surface. Slime poured off of her and Veronika was there in but a moment, diving between her little sister's legs and opening her mouth wide to get the torrent pouring from around Juliet's pussy. Swallowing that she then thrust her tongue into Juliet's hole to lick her clean inside and out.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" Juliet screamed as her sister started to lick deep inside her.

Veronika licked, slurped and sucked at Juliet's hole, taking her fill of the slime and driving Juliet wild all at the same time.

"Uhh! Uhh! Fuck! Fuck!" Juliet cried out as her sister worked away on her. It was only for a short while but quickly she could feel an orgasm building.

Yet before she could cum, Veronika stopped and pulled Juliet up, so she stood straight. Juliet realised it was because her sister had a mouthful of mixed slime and Juliet's juices and she was keen to share. Excited by the mere idea of that, she eagerly kissed Veronika, the heady mixture swirling around the sisters' mouths and dribbling out down their chins.

Time began to blur as Juliet and Veronika swam and played in the font filled with slime. Wildly aroused yet desperate for the green gunk too, they alternated between rubbing and touching each other, and simply pouring handfuls of the slime into their mouths. Though soon they found the best was to lick it off each it, giving pleasure and filling their bellies at the same time.

It was only minutes later, or perhaps it was hours she really couldn't tell, that Juliet realised she felt fuller than even after the biggest meal. Her stomach had become filled with slime and she thought she better stop swallowing it, at least for a bit, to let it settled down. She then stood up, her body rising from the pool, slime slowly pouring off her curves again. Once clear of the green goo she realised her belly was now hugely distended, it looked like she was several months pregnant, yet it was just due to the unnatural slime she had consumed not a demon brood like the day before. Purely drinking the magic goo had filled in her a way no normal food or drink ever could, stretching her body so she could swallow more.

"Look at you!" Veronika mumbled, slime dribbling out of her mouth as she tried to drink some at the same time as talking.

"It's so weird..feel so full!" Juliet said, her hands caressing her swollen belly, fingers sliding through the slime that covered her skin. "But I still want more."

After scooping one more mouthful of slime up, Veronika then stood up too, revealing that her stomach was just as enlarged as Juliet's was. There was something deeply arousing about the way her sister now looked and Juliet waded through the pool to grab her, quickly kissing her. As they embraced, slime rolling between their kissing mouths, their distended bellies rubbed together, and Juliet could almost feel the goo sloshing about inside her.

Juliet broke their kiss and stepped back a little, her hands running over her sister's slimy breasts and then down to rub her enlarged belly. It was a bit like when they had been pregnant as tentacled demons yet different too, filled with slime not babies in their wombs. Wondering quite how big they could get, she forgot her restraint and started to scoop up yet more slime as Veronika did the same.

"Urgghhh!" Veronika suddenly gurgled from beside Juliet, breaking the short silence, her words completely masked by the slime filling her mouth.

Juliet turned, swallowing her own mouthful, just about managing to get it down into her overly full belly. Veronika looked wide-eyed and slightly distressed, a hand gently rubbing her stomach. A moment later she gagged and a torrent of green slime gushed out of her mouth, spraying all over Juliet.

Juliet screamed as her sister spat slime over her, surprised more than anything as the slime wasn't particularly disgusting. Indeed, it seemed much the same coming out as it had going in. Yet opening her mouth wide to let out the cry meant that as Veronika gagged again, and a second spray of slime jetted out of her open mouth, much of it this time went into Juliet's mouth.

For a moment Juliet was stunned, getting more slime on her body hadn't really mattered but having her sister spit it into her mouth was another thing altogether. Then she realised what she was tasting, somehow, for some reason, the already amazingly tasting slime was even better now it had come out of Veronika. It was beyond naturally nice, it was magically perfect and she had to have more.

Knowing how good the already delicious slime now tasted coming out of Veronika, Juliet then moved underneath her sister and opened her mouth wide. Realising what she wanted Veronika bent over her as she wretched a third time. Juliet was rewarded with a face and mouthful of green slime, which splattered all over her and poured down her throat. She'd barely swallowed it before Veronika was on her knees next to her, grabbing her and kissing her deeply, pushing both their mouths wide open. Juliet started to tongue around Veronika's mouth, getting up as much slime as she could, before Veronika's body jerked again and more of the slime filling her belly came gushing up. This time it poured right out of Veronika's mouth, into Juliet's and down her throat.

Juliet did what she could to swallow it all, but even with their mouths pushed together it was too much and with each wave of slime that followed more and more of it gushed out from the sides of their lips, splashing down onto their bodies and into the font.

As Juliet kissed and drank the slime from Veronika, she slid her hand between her legs. pushing into her needy pussy. What they were doing was disgusting, in-human and yet deeply arousing. It was almost like they were playing with cum, but instead of a pathetic mouthful a human would give them they had a whole pool of slime to enjoy.

After about a dozen mouthfuls of slime, Veronika broke the kiss and pulled back. Juliet could see her sister's belly had shrunk a lot, now only slightly swollen not grossly distended. In contrast her own was twice the size from just a few moments ago, she looked ten months pregnant with two sets of triplets.

"Veronika..." Juliet gurgled as she felt a little slime push up her throat from her belly and into her mouth. "Going to..."

"Me! Into me!" Veronika spat, green slime dripping out of her lips with each word.

Veronika slid through the slime to sit just under Juliet, then lifted her head back and opened her mouth wide. Juliet, knowing this was her cue, pressed down on her distended belly. Even the lightest touch was enough and she instantly felt the slime rush up out of her and a couple of pints of the slime poured out of her mouth, gushing down over her sister and between her waiting lips. The whole time Juliet kept working away at her pussy with her other hand and as she poured slime down the mouth of her sister, until her ministrations and the obscene act was enough to make her cum again.

She tried to scream but was still jetting slime all over her sister. Her body was torn by the deep pleasure of her orgasm and need to empty her belly of slime. It was utterly bizarre yet extraordinary. The most perverted cum-play she could imagine, only with demon-slime and not jism.

Juliet was soon done with both her orgasm and emptying her body of slime yet now Veronika's belly was overfull. With brief touches of each other's bodies and needy groans, they swapped places again before Veronika was again gushing slime into Juliet. This time though as slime poured down Juliet's throat they moved into a new position, legs scissored around one another, mouths still together. This meant they could kiss, exchange slime and ground their pussy together all at the same time.

A flurry of orgasms passed as they fucked and played with the slime. It was an act of perverted demon magic and one that consumed both sisters as they utterly relished it. However, over time more and more of the slime was spilled, dripping back into the pool and eventually Juliet found neither she nor Veronika were full enough to keep going. They were still clasped together, pussies gently rubbing, but no longer kissing. It was at that point they realised they were no longer in a slime-filled font in the church but had been transported somewhere very different again.

"We're in the magic demon place again, aren't we?" She asked her sister, a little nervousness returning, the change always unsettling despite how horny she still felt and knowing it almost certainly meant more sex.

"Yeah, I think so." Veronika replied. "Least we're still human this time."

"For now." Juliet replied, beginning to wonder how long that would be true.

They were still in a slime-filled pool but it was larger than before, perhaps twice the size, and it was sunk into the floor of a cavern. The cavern was very strange, the walls made out of something vaguely organic, a little like the stem of a plant, but it was hard to really tell as everything was covered in a coating of the ubiquitous green slime. Still, as Juliet pushed her feet down onto the floor of the pool, it felt softer and gave way a little, it was certainly not the stone of the church font at least.

The cavern itself was very large, lit by an eerie green light that had no obvious source, and Juliet could see several more of the sunken slime pools dotted throughout the room. However, there was no sign of anyone else or an exit, the walls extending all the way around.

"Not much going on here though." She said as the pair of them waded to the edge of the pool. "Not sure what we're meant to do."

"Just fuck and eat slime I guess." Her sister replied.

"Sound good to me!" Juliet said with a giggle, desire for Veronika quickly replacing any other thoughts.

However before she could grab and start fucking her sister there was a damp, organic rip from behind them. Juliet turned and saw that slowly growing out of the organic wall was what she could only describe as a pipe. Yet this wasn't made of metal or plastic but some kind of flesh, that looked neither plant nor animal, and yet somehow it was also both at the same time. It was about four inches in diameter, the fleshy outside of it perhaps a quarter of an inch thick.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers