A Stay in the Country Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Maratrix talked, her two sisters walked from beside the throne in a wide circle, to stand behind where Veronika, Juliet and their two friends were.

"You are correct with all your clever little guesses. We have been toying with you, getting you ready and now we are going to utterly break you. But there is nothing you can do, you're just far too slutty to resist. So we're going to fuck you into oblivion, turn you into perfect sluts and then you will become imprisoned here. Whilst we will be free to continue our plans to steal the goddess's power. It will be perfect."

"No! We won't let you!" Katherine shouted, turning to stare at the two demon sisters now standing very close behind her, eyes wide. Though Veronika thought it was more due to excitement than fear.

"Yes, yes you will Katherine. You have no choice, it is time we finish breaking you and turn you into little slut-slaves who can take our place in the prison. You will be perfect cum-whores who will happily spend eternity fucking each other in an astral cell. Even us succubi got a little bored after a couple of hundred years but we're going to break you so badly that you'll be little more than animals in heat. Your only thought will be the need to keep cumming. It'll be a simple existence, but a very pleasurable one at least."

"No! You can't do that!" Veronika shouted back. She was still determined to somehow stop the demon sisters despite a small part of her rather enjoying the idea of being turned into some kind of mindless sex toy.

"Ohh but Veronika we already have. Our pets have already infested the countryside, this area is more demonic than natural now. And once you're broken, we'll leave you here and be free to escape."

Before Veronika or any of the others could respond the two succubi behind them grabbed Lara and Katherine. For a moment Veronika's friends struggled but red-skinned hands were quick to run over their naked bodies, playing with breasts and pussies, and any resistance they had vanished. The two demons then pulled her friends moaning away, heading down one of the side passages. Veronika had wanted to try to stop it but she found she had no strength, the sight of the demons playing with her hot friends was too much, she just let it happen and enjoyed watching.

"See it really is simple little girl, there is nothing you can do to stop us. So my sisters will deal with your friends and I get you Veronika...you and your little sister." Maratrix purred, long black nails running over her perfect red breasts as she stared at the two girls. "It's going to be such fun."

"Okay," Veronika said after a moment in which she turned to see Juliet playing with her own breasts in a mirror image of Maratrix. She knew her own resistance was nearly gone too but wasn't quite ready to give up yet. She thought there still had to be a way out, even if it wasn't clear. So she would have to buy some time to figure it out, and playing along seemed as good way to do that.

"What will you have us do mistress?" She then asked, trying to act like she was already fully broken.

"Entertain me. I want to see some lesbian incest." Maratrix replied as she let a hand fall from her breasts, slipping between her open legs before two red fingers slid inside her. "If you put on a good enough show you might even be able to make me cum."

It was an instruction Veronika had little trouble following and she quickly turned and grabbed Juliet. She then pulled her naked body to her and slid her hands over her pert breasts. Veronika then theatrically kissed her sister, hands still running all over Juliet's body and making sure to really put on a show for the masturbating succubus. As they made out, Veronika carefully whispered to Juliet, making sure Maratrix neither saw nor heard them communicating beyond little moans of pleasure.

"I think we have to stick with the plan. We have to out-fuck her. I think it will still work." She said as she broke their kiss and slid down to briefly lick at her sister's nipples.

"Ummmm.....yeah...." Juliet replied, hiding her agreement in a deep moan.

"It won't be easy..." Veronika whispered as she licked up Juliet's neck. "I've never felt more like a pure and total slut."

"Oh yes!" Juliet moaned, tossing her head back as Veronika licked back down to her full breasts. "I'm such a slut!"

"Yes! We both are!" Veronika cried out, now happy to let the demon hear. "Kinky, incestuous sluts!"

Veronika then fell to her knees as Juliet parted her legs a little and a moment later the older sister had her tongue deep inside the younger one's pussy.

Maratrix laughed and then spoke, long fingers still playing with her own hole. "Yes you both really are. You are about as perverted and desperate as any humans I have known. Leaving you here fucking each other for eternity won't even be a punishment will it?"

"Uhhh!" Juliet moaned as she pushed Veronika's head tighter to her body. "I want it! I want to fuck my sister forever!"

Veronika said nothing, her mouth far too busy, but she knew Juliet was telling the truth for she felt the same way. Her only goal was to make sure they did it as free people not mindless slaves of the demons.

"Uhh...uhhh...uhhh...fuck me big sister!" Juliet was moaning with every lick that Veronika gave her, her tongue working around and then deep inside her younger sibling's hole.

They'd fucked in every way she'd ever imagined in the last few days and quite a few she never had. Yet even the simple act of licking Juliet out was still incredibly sexy and very arousing, the taboo nature making Veronika as horny as ever. Desperate to release some of that tension, Veronika shoved a hand between her spread legs and began to finger fuck herself, her other hand grasping tightly onto Juliet's tight bottom, a single finger slipping between her cheeks and into Juliet's other hole. She knew they would both cum soon and did everything she could to speed it along.

"Umm...the sound of two slaves cumming is always so delicious." Maratrix purred a few minutes later as both sisters screamed in orgasm. Veronika was delirious with the pleasure ripping through her body, barely hearing the words, as her pussy spasmed around her own fingers and she felt Juliet squirt a little of her juices all over her face.

As Veronika pulled back, her body still shaking, Juliet lowered herself to the floor, unable to stand as her orgasm continued to explode across her body. As she fell Veronika pulled her sister into an embrace, and they kissed as they wrapped arms and legs around each other.

"Uhh....fuck...more.." Veronika breathed into between deep kisses and even as the last of their climaxes rippled through them, she moved so that she was scissoring Juliet. They could keep kissing, whilst humping pussies back against each other, desperately doing everything to make each other cum again.

For long moments the only sounds in the large dungeon room were the slurps and slaps of the sisters' holes rubbing together and their occasional moans. They mostly kissed as they fucked, hands running over breasts and down to arses. Veronika had almost forgotten their plan, their fate now irrelevant, she just wanted to fuck Juliet for as long as she could.

"Enough! Time for you to amuse me too." Maratrix's command broke Veronika's obsession with Juliet and she turned to see the demon now standing above them.

"Now!" The succubus growled

A magical desire to do whatever the demon said washed over Veronika and she quickly pulled away from her sister, standing as Juliet did the same.

"Yes, mistress." Veronika heard herself say in unison with Juliet. A small part of her knew she should resist but mostly she just wanted to please the divinely beautiful creature before her. So she stepped forward, pulling Juliet with her and pushing their naked bodies against the gorgeous red form of the demon.

Veronika then kissed the succubus and her sister at the same time, flicking her tongue from one to the other. All whilst her hands ran over their bodies, Juliet's human curves were almost as perfect as Maratrix's demonic ones. Veronika felt so desperate for them both, the incestuous desire for her sister almost overcoming the alluring magic of the demon.

"Enough! Lick my pussy slaves." Maratrix growled, the desperate desire clear in her voice.

"Yes mistress." The sisters purred in reply,

Veronika fell to her knees, pulling Juliet down with her as Maratrix parted her legs a little. They both then slid between Maratrix's legs, tongues questing for her pussy. They quickly slid inside the dripping red hole, almost kissing each other as they tongued the demon's pussy.

"Uhhh....yes....good slaves." Maratrix groaned as they licked, the pride from pleasing her almost arousing Veronika as much as the feeling of Juliet suddenly sliding her hand between her legs. Veronika responded in kind, and as the sisters kept licking at the succubus they began to thrust fingers into each other's pussies.

The sisters licked at the succubus for long, pleasurable minutes. Half kissing as they drove tongues into the demon, their hands working just as frantically at each other. Deep moans of arousal filled the dungeon room as all three of them were pushed closer and closer to orgasm. Sweat sparkled off their bodies, pale pink and red skin glistening alike.

"Yes my pets! Uhhhh! Yes!" Maratrix moaned. "You really have become quite skilled haven't you? Oh yes! Ughh! Ughhhhh!"

Again the compliment aroused Veronika as much as anything and she thrust her tongue deeper into the demon as Juliet started t work on her clit. Any more words from Maratrix were lost in a chorus of moans as the demon got nearer and nearer her peak.

"Uhhhhhhh!" The demon screamed, a moment later, as the sisters finally made her cum. Her perfect red body spasmed, her pussy grinding into Veronika's face as the two humans kept licking, pushing her higher, until eventually her peak was passed.

As the demon fell back onto her throne Veronika turned her attention back to Juliet, the sisters kissing again as their hands remained in each other's pussies, their orgasms now close too.

"Enough playing with each other. You're here to please me remember!" Maratrix growled just seconds before Veronika felt was going to cum. She turned to protest, to beg the demon to allow her a moment's more pleasure with her sister but her words were lost as she looked at the demon. A gasp of surprise was all she could utter.

Maratrix had risen from the throne again, standing before the kneeling sisters, but where a moment ago had been a tight, wet pussy was now a giant red cock, over a foot long and several inches wide. It would have been big on any human-sized creature, even the biggest man, but it looked huge on the demon's trim, curvy, feminine body.

"You're impressed!" Maratrix laughed as she saw the sisters' shock. "I am a sex demon, you think we're happy to be stuck with just one way to cum?"

"Mistress....it's incredible." Juliet panted as she pulled away from Veronika, hand slipping out of her, and raising up to press her lips against the tip of Maratrix's huge cock.

"Please! I need it in me!" Veronika moaned as every other thought vanished from her mind.

"Taste me first!" The demon purred and Veronika immediately complied, leaning forward and joining Juliet in licking along the thick, hard shaft.

Veronika moaned as her tongue ran along Maratrix's cock, the feeling of its heat running through her body and driving her need to new levels of desire. Yet she didn't dream of doing anything about it yet, her only focus was to please the demon. She would start with her tongue at the base of the giant, red cock and run it all along the length to the very tip as Juliet did the same on the other side. They would then briefly suck a little of the tip into their mouths, half kissing around it before starting again. After the first couple of licks, the demon's cock was slick with their saliva and some started to drip onto their bodies as they worked, splattering down on their full and pert breasts.

After perhaps the tenth lick Juliet opened her mouth wide and started to swallow Maratrix's dick, this left Veronika to lick around in swirls along the base as the cock slipped into her sister's throat. Quickly though Juliet had swallowed so much of it that Veronika had to pull back and just watch as her sister deep-throated the demon.

"Oh yes! Uhhh! Such sluts!" Maratrix cried as Juliet's head bobbed up and down her length, accompanied by obscene squelches.

Veronika, not wanting to be left out, moved behind Juliet, pressing her body to her back, one hand reaching around to play with her breasts and the other sliding between her legs, fingers questing into her sister's pussy again. This not only allowed her to enjoy Juliet's gorgeous body but watch up close as she swallowed every inch of the huge organ.

"Yes! Ohhh! Taste my seed slut! Ohhh!" Maratrix groaned before loudly crying out with what Veronika was sure an orgasm.

That was confirmed when a moment later Juliet gagged a little, her lips still wrapped around the demon cock about halfway down, and a tiny spurt of jism suddenly poured out between her lips and the hard dick. Clearly, Maratrix was cumming a huge amount down Juliet's throat.

"Swallow it all Juliet! Let our mistress fill you with cum. Show her how we're such good sluts!" Veronika squealed with glee as she held her sister tightly to her.

A moment later Veronika let her hand drop a little from Juliet's breasts to her belly and, as she hoped, she could feel it growing as Maratrix's demon cock poured pints of cum into Juliet. Juliet was now gagging a little more, desperate to keep her mouth on the giant cock but struggling with the intensity of the demon orgasm. It meant more and more jism was pouring out between her lips, down over her. It became so much that a near waterfall of cum was gushing down her chin, splattering on her breasts, body, and Veronika's hand.

Wanting her own taste Veronika slid around the front of Juliet, starting to lick over her tits and distended belly, scraping up cum as more and more fell. This meant almost as much was pouring onto Veronika and as Maratrix's orgasm went on and on, both sisters quickly became covered in jism.

That was nothing compared to what happened a moment later when Maratrix finally finished and pulled away and out of Juliet with a satisfied sigh. Juliet's belly was stretched, filled beyond capacity with demon jism, and the moment the giant cock was removed from her mouth, it all came back up again. Juliet gagged and threw her head back before a torrent of cum poured out of her mouth, jetting high into the air and splashing back down onto both sisters. Moaning with excitement Veronika wrapped her arms around Juliet, tossed her own head back and opened her mouth wide as the fountain of cum fell back down onto them.

Juliet gagged twice more, each causing yet another spray of cum, as her belly emptied. The sisters were by then both utterly covered in it and slid back into the puddle surrounding them, kissing, rubbing and licking, desperate to taste and enjoy Maratrix's seed.

"Oh my....I've never seen such desperate cum sluts before." Maratrix laughed. "But that is only the start for you. One of you slut slaves needs to get onto all fours."

Veronika knew what those words foretold and wanted to be the one to take the demon's cock first. So she actually pushed her sister back into the jism puddle before positioning herself on all fours in front of the succubus, legs spread, cum-coated body ready for Maratrix to use as she wished.

"Please mistress...fuck me!" Veronika moaned.

Juliet, realising she had missed her chance, moved to lie in front of Veronika, opening her own legs wide and inviting her big sister to taste her.

"Yes. Make your sister cum as I fuck you slave." Maratrix said and again Veronika complied, lowering her head, tongue flicking along Juliet's cum-coated slit.

There was no second lick, at least not straight away, as Veronika then felt the very tip of Maratrix's cock brush her own opening and she tossed her head back, groaning in desire.

"Ugggghhhh! Please! Mistress!"

Slowly the demon pushed into Veronika, every inch of Maratrix's huge cock causing her to beg for more. It was the most incredible dick she'd ever had in her, somehow feeling even better than all the bizarre tentacles and demonic appendages that had fucked her in recent days. Veronika knew she would never truly be satisfied by a human cock again.

"Veronika...please...." Juliet moaned from in front of her, just as desperate for pleasure as Veronika was. Despite the desire to focus entirely on being fucked by Maratrix she knew she had to make her sister cum too, and so after a final moan for more of the demon's cock, she resumed working on her pussy with a simple lick which soon became deep feasting.

At the same time, Maratrix had pushed the last of her massive cock into Veronika, its tip deep inside her body and her hole stretched wide. For a moment the demon held herself inside Veronika, her sleek red body pushed up against Veronika's own curvy form.

"Ummm....I can see why my pets enjoyed fucking you so much girl. Your body is just so perfect for penetration." Maratrix purred as her hands began to run over Veronika, gently slapping her arse and then caressing her breasts. "I'm going to enjoy this!"

The demon then laughed as she quickly pulled her cock out of Veronika and slammed it back in, fully hilting herself and almost causing Veronika to fall forward. Yet she managed to stay upright on all fours, despite the power and pleasure of the penetration, and as the demon thrust into her again she managed to actually push back against her, somehow driving the demon's cock even deeper into her body. Demon and human both cried out in pleasure, the ecstasy of their coupling growing with each thrust.

Veronika continued to feast on Juliet's sopping pussy as Maratrix really began to piston her huge cock in and out of her. The power of the demon's thrust was so much that Veronika struggled to keep licking with any kind of rhythm but she did her best, desperate to make her sister cum too. Soon all three were moaning and crying out, bodies becoming slick with sweat as their threesome continued, every thrust and lick pushing them all closer and closer to another climax.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! More mistress! Please! Cum in me!" Veronika panted between licks at her sister, every thought now on both her impending peak and how good it would feel if Maratrix filled her pussy with pints of cum as she had Juliet's belly.

"Ohh you little slut! I am going to drown you in cum! Uhh! Uhh!" Maratrix groaned, slamming herself especially deep into Veronika, causing her to buck and cry at the exhilarating feeling.

Veronika was mercilessly fucked by the demon for long minutes more, every thrust one of pure pleasure, all she wanted was for Maratrix to plunder her body and never stop. Yet at the very back of her mind was a small thought that she still needed to resist the demon and that she had to give her as much pleasure as she was receiving. She could barely remember why but nonetheless knew it was important and so she did her best to delay her orgasm, to do everything she could not to cum before Maratrix did. It was not easy though as her body hummed with total arousal, it would have been so simple just to climax almost as soon as she was entered. Yet she held on, fixing on the idea she couldn't cum, as her senses melted with ecstasy.

More minutes passed and Juliet did cum, Veronika's tongue too much for her, but despite her little sister giving in, Veronika held on even as Juliet screamed, bucked and moaned. Veronika savoured every wonderful feeling the demon was giving her but just knew she couldn't cum yet, she had to climax with the demon. She tossed her head back, leaving Juliet to relish the last of her peak and moaned, begging the demon for more.