A Stay in the Country Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she reached them they wrapped around her, caressing her body, and playing with her breasts. A moment after that one of the large tentacles slid up her leg and headed for her pussy. She drove herself down it, wanting it to fuck her more than anything.

"Uhhhhhh!" She cried. "Fuck me! Just fuck me!"

The tentacle needed little encouragement and it started to pound into Lara. She knew giving up condemned herself to an eternity in hell and, for a brief moment, she regretted never seeing her family again but then the pleasure washed over her and she knew her new life would be so much better.

"Yes! Yes!" She moaned. "I give myself to hell! Make me the demon slut I should be!"

The second she spoke the transformation began. The magic she had adsorbed from banishing the demon sisters did its work and Lara became a succubus. Her skin turned red and her body became perfect. She was a hell slut forever more.

Lara however didn't much notice that, all she cared about was the incredible orgasm the tentacle fucking her was giving her. The first of very many she would enjoy.

*******

Veronika watched from her hiding place under the spiked red bush as Juliet got fucked by the large tentacled demon. It was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen, her gorgeous sister, who she wanted more than any other creature in existence, getting utterly pounded by the many tentacles of the monster. Veronika had just about managed to avoid the same fate by diving under the bush, fully intending to run for it, but now she couldn't help but watch.

"Uhh...." Veronika quietly moaned as she slid two fingers into her sopping pussy. She knew she should get away but watching her sister was just too arousing.

Her moans became more and more intense as Juliet neared orgasm and then, as she came, Veronika watched her sister transform into a succubus, her already radiant beauty becoming so much better.

"Ohhh!" Veronika moaned still finger fucking herself and staring at her perfect demon sister still fucking the monster.

Veronika knew Juliet was lost to her now, that her transformation was permanent and she truly was a demon trapped in hell. She was torn with indecision, the part of her that was relishing masturbating wanted nothing more than to accept her fate, to reveal herself, fuck the demon and trigger her own transformation. She and Juliet could then spend the next few centuries fucking without pause and indulging in the incestuous lust than was now overflowing in her. Yet at the same time, enough of her humanity remained that she knew she had to get out. To somehow explain to everyone what had happened Juliet, to maybe save Katherine and Lara too.

The decision was almost made to give in as her body neared another climax, her finger still busily working away inside her own hole. The pleasure was too much, she wanted Juliet too badly. Yet then at the last moment, Veronika's head dropped and she saw a slight reddening of her skin just above her pussy and around her breasts. It was the first sign of her transformation into a succubus.

But instead of embracing it, the shock of seeing the alien skin tone brought her to her senses and pushed her humanity to the fore for just a moment. With a final groan of pleasure and frustration, she forced her fingers away from her pussy and gingerly stood.

Breathing heavily she paused for a minute, willing her desire away, trying to think about her life at home, anything but demonic sex with her sister. As much as she might want to accept the transformation and become a demon, she knew she had to try and get out, she couldn't give in. She had to get home and tell people what had happened with her sister and the others.

Finally, Veronika felt able to move, her skin was still blotchy around her breasts, much redder than it should be but she seemed to have halted the transformation for now. She knew it would be her last chance though, she had to leave immediately. Doing everything she could to ignore Juliet's orgasmic cries behind her, she began to move through the jungle as quickly as she could.

The next few minutes were a confused blur as Veronika tried to shut out every possible source of arousal that hell and the demons offered her. She ignored the tentacles that groped at her as she passed through the jungle, she ignored the gorgeous scent of the intoxicating blooms and she ignored the sounds of female demons coupling. It was almost impossible and her pussy leaked juices down her legs almost constantly. Her body was aflame like never born, aroused beyond limits, yet somehow she avoided touching herself and her skin became no redder.

Eventually, the jungle gave way to a stream of deep orange slime which she was forced to wade through. Again the heat of the warm, sticky liquid as it lapped up to her thighs and its strong, sweet smell assaulted her will to continue. She nearly let herself fall into the slime and masturbate wildly until she transformed, but somehow she made it across and pulled herself up onto the bank, the goo pouring off her long legs.

After that Veronika soon found a paved roadway and headed down it, there her hope and her willpower gained a boost. For the first time, she started to see signs of the real world again, parts of the road were still tarmac not black slabs, she could even see the odd road marking. Whilst on the roadside was a stop sign, half eroded and covered in some kind of tentacled fungus, but still something of Earth and not hell.

"I can do this...I can get out." Veronika said to herself quietly, hurrying on further, her only thoughts of escape, knowing that even the smallest hint of sex would push her over the edge.

As she ran things became more and more normal. The demonic and twisted transformation into hell became less and less pronounced until things seemed more like Earth again, even if there was still an odd bit of strange architecture and a few alien plants.

Turning one last corner Veronika saw the greatest sight she had ever seen -- a small blue car parked on the edge of the road. It looked old and rusted, clearly still affected by the demonic magic but hopefully, it still worked.

Rushing towards the car she found the driver's door was opened and jumped into the front seat. She paused for a moment to get comfortable. It felt very strange to be sitting naked in a car, her body dripping in sweat, slime and her own juices. Veronika even suppressed a giggle at that, the normal act of driving a car making her wonder for a second if it wasn't all just some kind of nightmare...or perhaps a wonderful dream.

The thought passed though, it was all too real despite the unbelievable things she had done, and not wanting to waste more time she tried the engine and it burst into life. Hope filled her even more with the mechanical roar, quickly she put it into gear and accelerated down the road. Within a few hundred yards the signs of transformation began to become even less frequent, and within a quarter of a mile, it was almost like she was driving on a normal country road again. She began to worry about how she would explain her naked state if she saw another car or person. Not that she really cared about a little embarrassment now, after all she may have lost her sister and probably her two best friends to hell, but somehow she was going to escape.

It was then she looked in the rear-view mirror and her heart almost stopped. She had made a terrible mistake.

Behind the car, in a trail that had clearly followed her path, Veronika could see that the demonic transformation had suddenly taken hold in countryside that only moments before had been perfectly normal. The road was becoming a black paved path, the plants were mutating and the effect was quickly spreading to the land around.

Veronika slammed on the brakes and came to a halt. As she did so the spread of transformation also stopped and confirmed her fears. Clearly, it had been her and her friends that were causing it, they had absorbed the power of the Maratrix and her sisters and were now spreading the demonic influence wherever they went.

Tears began to well up in Veronika's eyes, she had failed, and she wasn't going to get home after all. She had no idea how far she could spread the magic, but she knew it was wrong to pervert innocent people in the nearby villages, and the idea she could perhaps take it all the way back home filled her with fear. She had no choice, she would have to turn back and accept her fate. She would become a succubus, seal off the transformed area from Earth, and return with it to hell. The corruption would be spread no further and she would have an eternity of sexual pleasure to enjoy. There were worst ways for it all to end she figured.

Her tears became those of relief as Veronika gave in and slid three fingers into her pussy, she instantly came and tossed her head back, revelling in the pleasure she had resisted for so long. Laughing in joy, knowing she had finally made the right choice, she quickly turned the car around even as the last tremors of orgasm spread through her.

As the car sped back down the now transformed road, Veronika could see the deep red that had been kept at bay slowly spreading over her body, down her legs and along her arms. She was changing, becoming a true demon, a succubus forever more.

As she changed she felt her power grow too, the magic she had absorbed from Maratrix giving her much more than a new body. She would soon be a powerful demon sorceress too. It would take some time to fully master her magic but already, even whilst half-human, it was a simple task to open a path before her direct to where she wanted to go, so that within but a couple of minutes she slammed on the brakes and came to a halt. She had begun to sense the presence of three other succubi and was desperate to be with them.

As Veronika stepped out of the car in front of the huge demonic palace that had once been the cottage, her transformation came to an end. Looking at herself in the side mirror of the car door, she saw she was once again indeed a succubus, just as they had been on the first night. She now had perfect red skin, a body that was inhumanly beautiful, the deepest black hair, two small horns and most importantly a lust she knew could never truly be sated.

"Oh yes...." She moaned as she slid a long finger into her sopping pussy, her long black nail gently scraping against the side. "Why did I ever resist this?"

She leaned against the car and began to finger fuck herself. As she did so the car changed too, morphing into a spiked chariot fit for a demon queen.

"Yes! This is what I was meant to be all along. I am a demon, a succubus, not some pathetic human. I deserve an eternity of beauty and pleasure. Yes!"

As she masturbated she realised the area all around had almost finished changing, every last hint of Earth was going and all would be gone in moments. She knew Juliet was a demon too and assumed the other girls has accepted their fates too, so without their resistance, the whole area was now slipping into hell. The cottage, the village and all the land around would cease to be part of Earth and would become part of the demon world. It would become the start of their own domain, a place to rule and dominate. She began to wonder if all the villager girls they had encountered before would still be available for her amusement, she certainly hoped so, though guessed it would be easy enough to gather other slaves if needed.

For now, though she had to find the others. So striding away from the chariot she made her way up the wide stairs that led into the palace. It was now her palace, Veronika realised with a smile, a home and a place for her to rule her domain from. She pushed her way through the wide doors into the entrance hall that they had all fled from some time before and was greeted by the sight she had hoped to see -- three gorgeous and completely naked succubi.

"Hello mistress." Katherine purred as she ran a red hand over her perfect breasts. "We've been waiting for you."

Veronika smiled back at her, loving the sound of her words. They were true too, it had been her that had defeated Maratrix, Juliet only helped. So it was only right she was to be their mistress and queen, the leader of their little coven.

"Yes mistress we need you." Lara said from beside Katherine.

"I need you most of all, my sister, my mistress, my queen." Juliet added as she walked towards Veronika, looking sexier than anything she had ever seen.

"And I need you too sister...you will be my consort and we will fuck for all eternity." Veronika replied and stepped towards Juliet, desperate for her body.

The now demon sisters embraced, breasts squeezing together, looking lustfully into each others' eyes. Behind the perfect form of her sister, Veronika could see Lara and Katherine gliding towards them too, grins of desire on their own faces. Veronika then began to kiss Juliet, their perfect succubus bodies letting them enjoy their incest in a way that hadn't really been possible before. The perversion of their act, even greater and more arousing as demons.

A moment later Lara dropped to her knees behind her, and Veronika then felt her long succubus tongue thrust up her arsehole. From the squeal Juliet gave out a moment later, Veronika guessed Katherine was doing the same to her.

"Uhhhh!" Veronika tossed her head back, moaning and pulling back from Juliet's mouth. Juliet's long tongue slipped out from Veronika's lips and slid down her long, smooth neck before running around her large, red breasts. More moans followed as Juliet sucked and played with Veronika's tits, her tongue slithering around the curvy globes.

The whole time Lara's tongue was still playing around in her arse until the former blonde got bored and slid around to Veronika's front and pushed her way into her pussy instead. Veronika could see Katherine was still working on Juliet's arsehole and her younger sister's moans were soon joining her own even as she kept playing with Veronika's body.

"Ohh! Fuck! Yes!" Veronika cried. "I am your queen! Your demon queen! And you will all make me cum!"

If any hint of doubt or humanity remained in Veronika it slipped away as she truly embraced her role as a demon bitch queen. She knew she was in charge and the others would all serve her.

Wanting all the pleasure she could she then reached out and grabbed Katherine, pulling her away from Juliet and dragging her around to her arse. Katherine knew what she wanted and thrust her long tongue deep into her so that all three of the other girls were pleasuring Veronika.

"Yes! Make me cum my whores! Ughhhh!" She cried, placing one hand on Lara's head so she could fiercely hump it and the other reaching out to play with Juliet's curvy body as she served her.

Veronika's first climax followed moments later, as even a succubus queen was easily overcome when enjoying the ministrations of three other succubi. That, however, was far from enough for her and she commanded the others to make her cum four more times before she finally allowed them their own pleasure, ordering Katherine and Lara to fuck whilst she licked Juliet out, finger fucking herself even as she made her demon little sister cum.

After that they all just surrendered to the lust for their new forms, the four of them fucking for hours in the most erotic, perverted and wonderful ways. Veronika and Juliet in particular did things to each other that went beyond the even most perverted imaginings of their incestuous desire when they had been humans. They were demons who wanted each other more than anything and they truly experienced what that meant as they enjoyed dozens of the most wonderful climaxes.

Many hours later, in a brief pause in their orgy, Veronika decided she needed something more and recalling their earlier fucking of Maratrix, wondered if they could grow cocks too. Even with just that thought, she felt her body shift, transformation now so natural to her as a demon queen, and she looked down to see her pussy was now a giant, red cock. She giggled, relishing the power of her new form, she knew that had much more to learn but this would be a fun start.

As soon as the other girls saw the change in Veronika they willed the same to occur for themselves and moments later the four of them were in a large embrace as they kissed each other, hands rubbing at new cocks and relishing the new form of sexual arousal.

That wasn't nearly enough for Veronika however and she pulled Juliet away from the other two, pushing her onto all fours before ramming her hard cock deep into her sister's arse. She hilted herself in Juliet's tight hole in one thrust, moaning at the pleasure of fucking someone with a dick for the first time, before starting to fuck her sister fiercely. She grabbed Juliet's cock at the same time, jerking her off in time with her thrusts. Excited by the new, exotic feelings they were both cumming moments later -- Veronika gush a stream of cum into Juliet's arse as Juliet squirted all over the bed in front of them. At the same time, Veronika turned to see Katherine cumming all over Lara's red breasts as she fucked them, Lara jerking herself to climax moments after.

The four of them then rolled together, magic cocks rock hard still, and collapsed into another wild orgy -- this time fucking each others' holes again and again as their new dicks sprayed endless streams of cum everywhere. Within no time at all the bedroom, their perfect red bodies and much of the room

was dripping in cum but that did nothing to stop their demonic lusts as they fucked for hours and hours once again.

A couple of days later Veronika grew tired of the others having dicks and ordered them to return to having pussies. She however kept her own cock and enjoyed several days of fucking the other three girls and filling them endlessly with her own jism. It made her feel even more dominant to treat the others as her cum whores.

Any one sexual perversion was not enough for succubi however and she then returned to having her own tight, wet pussy as they switched back to pure lesbian sex for several days. Eventually though even succubi needed a break and Veronika found herself on a large bed in one of the many chambers of their huge temple palace. She could hear Lara and Katherine still fucking in the next room but for a few moments she and Juliet were happy to rest, wrapped up in each other's bodies. Legs were wrapped around each other as they lay in an embrace, Juliet's head resting on Veronika's large, firm breasts.

"Mistress...." Juliet said quietly, her long tongue briefly flicking out to lick over Veronika's hard nipple, sending a small but enjoyable burst of pleasure through her.

"Yes my little pet...." Veronika replied, still enjoying the way the other girls, her sister especially, really were her playthings now.

"I was thinking about our powers, the magic we control now...and..." Juliet paused briefly. "Unlike Maratrix we're not completely trapped in hell. With the right spell and all of our magic combined I think we could open a portal back to Earth and go home."

"Yes. I know." Veronika replied, she had come to the same realisation some days before but had thought nothing more of it. She wondered why Juliet had mentioned it. "Does that matter?"

"No..." Juliet replied quietly as her hand slipped between Veronika's legs. Veronika currently had a huge cock there, at least fifteen inches long and three wide, and permanently rock hard. Juliet's hand wrapped around its impressive girth and started to gently stroke up and down. "I never want to go home and I just want to stay here with you and fuck forever."

"Umm..." Veronika moaned in reply as Juliet's hand clasped harder around her cock and started to rub more fiercely. "Me too my pet."

"I just keep thinking maybe we should just go home one day, just for a little while."