A Stay in the Country Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress! Uhhh! More! Uhhh! Cum in me!" She cried.

Veronika expected a reply but Maratrix just groaned and kept fucking her. Veronika knew she must be close too and that gave her a little more strength, pushing herself further back onto the demon's cock, begging to be fucked harder, offering her body utterly to the demon and doing anything she could to give Maratrix pleasure.

Finally, though it was all too much, Veronika was too full, her pussy ready to burst, dripping with desire, and she couldn't hold on a moment longer. It started in her pussy, an explosion of total ecstasy, before it spread through her body, her whole being spasming with her climax. It was the most incredible thing Veronika had ever felt.

"Uhhhhhhh! Mistress! Cumming!" She managed to scream out as her body shook, her pleasure building to a zenith.

The second Veronika did peak, her orgasm at the height of pleasure, Maratrix let out a grunt and Veronika felt the demon's cock jerk inside her. A moment later Veronika felt her pussy flood with cum as torrents of jism started to gush out of Maratrix with magical speed. The feeling was wondrous and Veronika cried out as she was pushed to another peak of pleasure, yet it was only the start as moments later insane quantities of cum began to fill not just her pussy but her whole body.

First, it stretched her belly as wide as any of the times she'd been pregnant, and then with nowhere else to go, it began to gush out of her. Some squirted out between her pussy lips and the demon's cock, but the fit was so tight it was little more than a dribble. Some dribbled out of her arsehole but even more swelled up out of her belly and she was forced to open her mouth wide as she expelled pints of demon cum over her panting sister in front of her.

The magical, perfect climaxes of the demon and the human went on for nearly a minute, pints and pints of cum filling Veronika and then pouring out of her onto Juliet, Maratrix and over herself. By the time they were both finally done, all three of them were utterly covered in a fresh layer of slimy demon jism. Juliet panted, barely conscious in front of her, as Veronika lay almost as exhausted, face down in a huge puddle of cum.

"Ummm..." Maratrix moaned, still standing behind Veronika and seemingly barely affected by her orgasm. "That was good, I'm really impressed, I've not cum like that in centuries. But don't give up on my yet girls that was only the start."

"Wait...." Veronika moaned, desperate for a brief rest, cum still dribbling out of her mouth as she spoke. "Please...mistress...I can't..."

Yet the demon ignored her and a second later she screamed as Maratrix rammed her giant cock into her arsehole. Veronika was then anally fucked for long minutes during which Maratrix also dragged Juliet closer and fisted her at the same time. It was too much for both of them and the sisters came several times as they were fucked. Veronika was unable able to stop herself, giving in to the pleasure again and again, until finally the demon also peaked and ejected several more pints of cum into Veronika.

After that, it was Juliet's turn to have the demon cock inside her as Veronika rode her face before it all ended in another explosive cum-drenching. It was the most intense sex Veronika had ever had, she just wanted more and more of it, only the smallest part of her mind knowing she had to keep going, not just for the pleasure, but to break Maratrix too.

Position after position, act after act followed, whilst it was endless, perfect pleasure it also started to become too much. Before in their lengthy orgies they had been turned into demons by this point, given bodies able to sustain the extreme ecstasy they were feeling, able to fuck with total wild abandon. But Maratrix purposely left them as humans, needing to break them totally and so it began to become more than they could take.

The human sisters were beyond exhausted, bodies at breaking point, yet somehow, even then, they found the will to carry on and not give in to the demon. As they fucked time twisted in the demon realm as it had before. Minutes became days as Veronika and her sister both had thousands of pints of demon cum jetted into them, hundreds of orgasms accompanying it all. They didn't stop even once the dungeon became drenched in demon jism, a thick covering of it all over their bodies too, their only thoughts were of pleasure and sex.

Several times, just after cumming, Veronika nearly gave in utterly, nearly begged Maratrix to turn her into a mindless animal and make it all end, just to give her a moment's rest. Yet she never quite did and the demon never stop fucking them, so the pleasure would soon return. Aided by that sexual nirvana Veronika would then want nothing more than the perverted demon sex to go on, as she enjoyed every moment of another extreme fucking and knowing perhaps if she could continue, she could defeat the demon for good.

After perhaps a hundred days Veronika began to think it really might be possible to win as Maratrix began to take brief breaks, seeming to be even reaching her limit. She would sit on her throne and just ideally rub her huge cock. Unfortunately, she would always order the sisters to fuck for her amusement as she rested, and as neither of them had any will to resist, they would happily put on an incestuous lesbian show for the demon. Inevitably this meant Veronika would soon be cumming even more as she and Juliet fucked, their desire for each other overcoming any exhaustion.

Veronika then began to realise that even that was helping them, even if it was adding to their exhaustion. As not only was the loving sex with her sister very different from the fucking Maratrix gave them, so almost did act like a kind of break, but their intense desire for each other meant that the show they put on seemed to arouse the demon even more than just shoving her cock into them had ever done. Every kiss, lick, rub, caress and indeed, vicious anal fisting, the sisters did to each other got Maratrix more and more excited, until without fail she would soon jump off her throne, force her way into one of their holes and quickly cum, filling them with jism, but often not even making them climax.

The need for pure pleasure and to simply serve the demon started to wane as victory began to seem more real. The small voice in Veronika's mind began to grow and soon, even as the demon fucked her to oblivion again, she was beginning to think of how to win, not when to give in and become a demon's slave. She started to suggest that she and Juliet fucked each other for the demon to watch, trying to focus purely on the demon's pleasure and not her own climax. The endless hours started to become filled with incestuous sex with Juliet, only occasionally punctuated by intense fuckings from the demon, as slowly but surely the sisters started to push Maratrix to her final limit.

Many, many more days went by. Veronika would never truly know how long passed in the twisted time of the demon realm but she guessed it was close to a thousand. They never stopped, never paused, not once. They had no need to sleep, eat, drink or even piss. They just fucked, the exhaustion they had once felt gone as a path to beating the demon became clear. Most of the time it was just her and Juliet humping each other, neat-beasts desperate for the one closest to them, any hint of taboo long gone, they just had to fuck.

Maratrix spent increasingly long periods on her throne, watching the sisters and panting. She barely spoke, just the occasional order when she felt the need to cum inside one of them. When she did thrust into one of them, she would last but seconds, shoving her big cock into Veronika's or Juliet's mouth or cunt, barely hilting it before she started to cum. The amount she came never seemed to lessen though, and Veronika was sure she had consumed an ocean of cum both direct from the demon and as Juliet expelled it from her body. She may not have needed to eat or drink but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy clasping her mouth to Juliet's pussy as a torrent of demon cum came pouring back out, swallowing as much as she could as she was drenched in it.

Finally, though Veronika realised it was about to end. She and Juliet had been fucking for several days, only punctuated every few hours by Maratrix stumbling from her throne to the sisters, cock already leaking cum, and standing before them. The demon would say nothing, so each time they'd just flicked the tip of her cock with their tongues, and that alone would trigger a huge climax and another cum-drenching. Maratrix would then collapse back on the throne and Veronika would start fucking Juliet again. Clearly, Maratrix could not last much longer, it was time to end it.

"Uhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Juliet cried as Veronika moved away from her, tongue lifting from her sister's pussy for the first time in a couple of hours. She moved away from her orgasming sister and turned to look at the demon. Maratrix was sprawled over the throne, legs spread, arms at her sides and head tilted. Her huge cock was rock hard, a constant dribble of cum running from the tip and down the incredible length. Veronika was sure the slightest touch would set her off again.

"Ummm mistress...your cock looks better and better each day." She purred as she walked towards Maratrix, pulling a barely coherent Juliet with her. She had half a thought to try to look as sexy as possible but realised as her body was dripping in demon cum and she was dragging her naked and still orgasming sister behind her there was little she could do to improve the situation.

Veronika then fell to her knees, Juliet falling beside her, looking up at the demon, tongue flicking out enticingly with cum-coated breasts thrust up towards her.

"Let us taste your cum mistress!" Veronika purred as she lent towards Maratrix's cock, Juliet following her lead, tongue already stretched out. To Veronika's surprise the demon actually moved away, trying to avoid their touch but sprawled over the throne she had nowhere to go and the sisters touched the demon's cock at the same moment.

With the slightest lick, the sister's tongues made Maratrix cum and her huge cock exploded in one final torrent of jism. As each time before, the sticky goo poured out with magical force and in insane quantities. Within seconds they were both utterly drenched in cum, even as they both did their best to swallow it, mouths wide open.

Veronika laughed with glee as she was filled with cum but this time it felt very different, she was not only draining Maratrix of jism but of power too. They had finally broken the demon and the sexual power of the succubus was pouring into the sisters as rapidly as the cum was.

As the magic soaked into her body Veronika actually came, the pure pleasure and power feeling almost as good as any fucking the demon had given them and she screamed before reaching out and shoving the still ejaculating cock into her mouth so the last few pints of cum jetted directly down her throat. She then thrust one hand between Juliet's legs, shoving fingers into her pussy and pushing her own magical orgasm even further.

As the last of the power and cum poured into Veronika she felt every last hint of exhaustion vanish and a new understanding of magic fill her. For starters, she realised neither she nor Juliet were getting all of Maratrix's power. That would have taken a much more complex ritual or for them to be demons but they were getting a taste of what a true demon could do. The rest was bursting out into the surrounding area, wild and free. Had she not been swallowing pints of cum and experiencing her own extraordinary climax that might have worried her more but for the moment she once again just focused on the incredible pleasure her body was feeling.

Finally, the flow from Maratrix ended and with an obscene slurp, Veronika pulled back from her cock. She wiped her eyes clean of cum and looked to see the demon was no longer the gorgeous creature she had once been. She was aged, shrivelled and shrunken.

"You bitches!" Maratrix gasped, her voice weak and frail. "How could you beat me...how..."

Before the demon could say anything more her body seemed to shrivel up even more and within a couple of seconds collapsed into a pile of dust. Then no trace remained as the dust blew away into nothing. They had utterly destroyed the succubus.

Veronika sat for a minute, panting and cleaning some cum off her face. The surge of magic stolen from the demon had ended, and whilst she could still feel a new power within her, she knew it would take some time to truly understand and master. It felt like that perhaps some trigger would even be needed to release it. But with her mind was still clouded with pleasure, she couldn't really understand what that would be or what might happen if it did. She did however know they had to get out of there, find their friends and return to the cottage. So slowly, she stood, rivers of cum dribbling off her body.

Veronika then reached down and tried to help Juliet stand. They were both so covered in slimy cum, that it took a couple of attempts to even get a hold of her and a couple more to pull her to her feet. By the time she had, she heard wet footsteps behind her.

"Hi...." A familiar voice said.

Turning Veronika saw Lara and Katherine, unsteadily making their way out of one of the side passages. They were both as dripping in cum, just as she and Juliet were, and she guessed the other succubi had given them the same taste of demonic futa-sex. Clearly, they too had proven to be even more perverted and sexual than the demons were, presumably ending them just as she and Juliet had done with Maratrix.

"I think we should get out of here." Lara said, indicating a door in the dungeon wall that had not been there before.

The others all agreed and the four girls quickly made their way to the door, streams of cum left behind them. Passing through the entrance to the dungeon they found themselves in a large entrance hall, dominated by huge windows, through which could be seen a bizarre demonic jungle.

"Oh!" Juliet said as the others followed. "I thought it might lead to the cottage."

Veronika was about to say the same, having hoped they could walk straight back out, but then she realised the truth, her heart sinking a little.

"It is." She said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Katherine.

"It is the cottage, the dungeon were we in, the place where the sisters were trapped has been merged with the cottage. The magic we released from them is turning the whole place into some kind of demonic domain. I think it might even get pulled into hell, I'm sure they talked about that in one of the books. The cottage will end up in hell, changed and magical."

"I think you're right but look!" Lara said as she dashed over to one of the huge, arched windows. "The whole area is changing. Not just the cottage!"

Veronika quietly swore as she saw what Lara meant. The local countryside may have been influenced by the demonic magic before but now, with the power of the demon sisters flooding the area, it was barely recognisable at all and more like a section of hell.

They could see that the cottage now sat on a hill, the sides of which were covered in a thick jungle filled with bizarre plants and odd creatures. It was like it had been when they'd spent weeks turning into slug and plant girls, only even more alien. There were huge demonic trees made of spines and tentacles, whilst all manner of demonic monsters could be seen wandering along various paths through the strange plants.

Beyond that, Veronika could see another hill, the one on which had once sat the stone circle but now in its place was some kind of slave pit, filled with human slaves ready for the use by the nearest demon. It was too far to really see the details but she was sure they were all beautiful human women, happily awaiting their fate in the dark pit.

Then in the opposite direction, the church that she and Juliet had visited was now a slimy temple of black stone, with pulsating tentacles crawling from within. Whilst the surrounding fields were now barren wastelands populated by spiked plants and demonic-looking creatures. Every inch of the once pretty countryside was now a hellish domain.

"We have to get out of here!" Katherine said desperately. "This is real bad. We can't get trapped in hell!"

"But what if it keeps spreading?" Juliet said, sounding almost as panicked. "What if we can't get out!"

"I don't think it can, there was only so much magic, so there must be a limit, it's not like all of Earth can get sucked into hell. We just have to get passed that limit and maybe we can finally go home." Veronika tried to sound more sure than she felt.

"Okay." Juliet said, her younger sister briefly grabbing her hand. "Then let's go, real quick."

With that all four of them dashed to the main door, running into the jungle.

*******

Juliet panted as she dashed down the marble steps that now ran from the entrance of the palace-temple, the building which had once been their holiday cottage. She wasn't sure how long she could run, they'd not rested for a moment since their epic threesome with Maratrix. Her whole body still ached from the incredible sex, kind of in a good way, yet also definitely in an exhausted way. That didn't matter though, she knew they had to get away if they could, she wasn't sure what would happen if they got trapped in hell but figured it wouldn't be very good.

Katherine and Lara were a little way in front of her, and Veronika was a bit behind. She could hear all three of them breathing as heavily as she was, their bodies now glistening as much with sweat as demon cum. They needed a rest, ideally several hours of sleep to recover from their time with the succubi, but instead, they had to run.

"Come on!" Juliet turned to Veronika behind, encouraging her. "We have to go!"

"I know! I'm just so worn out and sore. My pussy has barely recovered from having that monster cock in it and I'm sure my body is still filled with cum." Veronika said.

Juliet didn't reply, just turned back to look ahead, running off the steps and onto a path through the demon jungle. She knew what her sister meant, though they'd expelled much of the cum from their bodies as they'd

fucked, plenty was still inside her. Her belly and womb especially felt full.

"I'm still really horny too." Veronika shouted from behind. "I don't get it! I should be more than satisfied but I can feel myself getting hornier and hornier by the minute."

Juliet suddenly realised what Veronika meant, she could feel it too. Initially, after they had defeated Maratrix she did feel okay, back to normal, but already the constant arousal they had experienced since arriving at the cottage was coming back. She had no idea why but maybe it was just being in hell? Or maybe is was because of the magic they had absorbed from the succubus? But whatever it was she did her best to ignore it. As much as she wanted to stop and fuck her big sister, she knew she just had to keep running.

However, the slightest thought of Veronika had her slow, just a little but enough to turn and look at Veronika behind. Her eyes ran over her damp, naked body, now just perfect since all their transformations. Juliet instantly felt a need for her and stopped completely, and held her hands out.

Veronika took the cue and a moment later the two sisters were kissing again, Juliet running a hand over Veronika's perfect breasts as she felt her sister's hand caress her arse. Their tongues played with one another, still desperate for each other despite everything.

The kiss didn't last long though as a moment later there was a huge crash behind them followed by a pair of screams. The sisters broke apart and turned to see a huge demonic creature smash out of the jungle, with Lara and Katherine stuck, screaming, on the other side of it. The creature was perhaps ten foot tall, vaguely shaped like an elephant or rhino. It had the same thick muscle and armoured hide as those earthly beasts but the monster was dark green in colour and its head had no features, just a mess of tentacles and a huge maw which dripped with slimy drool.