A Stay in the Country Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature seemed to be heading for Juliet's two friends, and she had no idea whether the creature wanted to eat them, kill them or fuck them. Either way, they were running for their lives and Juliet thought that was the best idea too. Stepping away from Veronika she started to run, calling behind her.

"Come on! Let's get..."

Before she could finish however another of the creatures burst out of the jungle and she screamed as it pushed between her and her sister. Juliet scrambled away but found herself falling as her feet caught on a purple vine that ran across the path. She landed with a thump on the hard ground, the air knocked out of her as she heard her sister screaming nearby.

The next few moments were very confused as she tried to get away on her hands and knees, heard her sister scream a few more times and then heard another smash as a third of the monsters appeared, breaking down trees and trampling bushes as it did. In the chaos, Juliet never made it to her feet and by the time she regained her wits she realised one of the creatures had gone after her friends, another after her sister but the third was still on the path with her. Worse one of its tentacles had wrapped its way around her leg.

She screamed as the creature quickly lifted her up, three more tentacles wrapping around her body and arms to hold her tightly. It then moved her towards its dripping maw and she tried to free herself from the monster's grasp, but she was held firm. Two more tentacles wrapped around her, squirming over her body and coating her already slick skin in green slime.

She screamed yet again as it yanked her even closer, its scent of deep musk surrounding her, and for a moment she really did think it was going to eat her.

"Please don't eat me! Just fuck me!" Juliet cried out, mostly just meaning anything would be better than being eaten alive. Yet as she spoke she realised it wasn't some vague plea meaning that being humped by a monster was the least bad of two fates, instead, she kind of wanted it. She wanted the demon to fuck her.

"Yeah, don't eat me! Just fuck me! Please!" She cried. "I won't taste good! But I'm an amazing fuck!"

Another tentacle slid out and wrapped around her body, and with that Juliet knew she wasn't going to be eaten and instead was going to get her wish. As the slimy, prehensile limb didn't grasp her and pull her forward to the maw but instead slipped up her leg, caressing her skin, until its tip brushing against her dripping pussy.

"Ohh!" she involuntarily moaned as the tentacle slid across her opening again. It felt so good but despite that, she knew this still wasn't ideal. As much as she might want the tentacled demon to fuck her, she still had to get out of the area before it was fully sucked into hell. She'd have to try and resist the pleasure long enough to try and escape.

"Uhhhh....no!" She moaned as the tentacles started to play with her full breasts and sensuously rub all over her body. The very tip of one was the only thing even close to her pussy but it was still driving her wild. The creature may have looked like a hideous monstrosity but it certainly knew how to please a girl. Resisting it would be even harder than Juliet had hoped.

"Ughhhh....." Juliet's next moan was cut off when a tentacle gently slid around her neck, the tip sliding between her open lips. Slime poured off it, down her throat, but like all the gunge she'd encountered the last few days it tasted delicious. She happily began sucking on the tentacle, which in response then started to deep throat her, sliding down into her with a gurgle.

With Juliet still held up in the air, a few feet from the demon's mouth, the tentacles then started to pull her legs apart. Juliet knew it meant only one thing and, despite knowing she really shouldn't, she happily let it stretch her open wide.

The inevitable then happened as a tentacle thrust into Juliet and she moaned deeply around the second appendage in her mouth. It felt so good to be fucked by a monster again, before arriving at the cottage she'd never imagined being fucked by tentacles but now it was almost her favourite kind of sex. Second only to fucking her big sister.

The thought of Veronika made her even hornier and despite herself felt what little resistance she had left begin to crumble. When another tentacle slid up the back of her thigh and pushed into her arsehole Juliet's willpower lasted perhaps another ten seconds before her lust completely won and any desire to escape was overloaded by the need to fuck the demon. She started to hump back against the tentacle in her pussy, pushing it deeper and deeper into herself. She may have just spent hundreds of days fucking Maratrix and Veronika, but she was unbearably horny again and wanted more, she needed to cum and real soon. It didn't matter she would be trapped in hell forever, her pleasure was way more important.

For long minutes of perfect pleasure, Juliet fucked the tentacles in all three of her holes, her body deeply invaded by the slimy, green organs. Thoughts of escape utterly vanished as she revelled in the ecstasy of wondrous demonic sex. The tentacle in her mouth eventually slid out, dripping in her saliva mixed with its own slime, and Juliet's moans then filled the jungle as she fucked the remaining two in her arsehole and cunt.

Slowly, but perhaps still quicker than she would have liked, Juliet felt herself get closer and closer to orgasm. She did need to cum, wanted it so badly, yet she worried the demon might leave her once she did and she simply could not let that happen. She wanted the monster to pillage her body for hours.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned, "Ugggg! Fuck! I'm gonna to cum! But please! Uhhhh! I want more! Please!"

Her words were lost in a chorus of moans as she drove her body harder onto the tentacles. She would happily let the demon violate her for as long as it wanted.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Fuck! Uhhhhh!" She was now screaming as her body began to shake and pleasure exploded from her pussy outwards. It was yet another incredible, perfect climax as good as any she had felt during their time in the cottage.

As she squirmed in ecstasy Juliet pushed herself down onto the two tentacles she was riding and looking down her slimy body she saw how they stretched belly out, a sight that turned her on even more. It was at that point, with eyes barely open, brain barely comprehending anything but pleasure that she saw her skin begin to turn from its normal colour to a deep red. The change spread out from her pussy, up her belly and down her thighs. She realised her time as a human was coming to an end.

As her orgasm continued to wash over her, pushing her pleasure higher and higher, Juliet could see that her skin was changing more and more rapidly. The lightly tanned pink was becoming red all over now. There was no way out, she was trapped in hell forever and that was triggering the power and magic she had absorbed from Maratrix, she was becoming a succubus, not just for one night but permanently, and it felt incredible.

"Yes!" She moaned as her orgasm peaked again, horns sprouting from her head and hair turning black to join her bright red skin. Finally, she had become what deep down she had wanted to be all along. She wasn't a good human girl, she was a perverted sex demon and now she would be one for all eternity.

Her thoughts turned to her sister and the hope she would be joining her in an eternity of sexual perversion. She would go look for her soon, but for a little while longer she was happy to keep fucking the tentacled demon.

*******

Katherine ran as fast as she could, still screaming, even though she thought she'd managed to lose the giant tentacled creature that had burst through the trees. She was close to total panic, desperate to get out of hell, as much as she was scared of the demon.

Despite everything she had done, and quite how much she had enjoyed it all, she still hoped she could redeem herself. She would try to forget everything that had happened, forget all the sex and transformations, and just get back to her old life as a sweet, religious girl. She would focus on her career, her church and her family, not on endless demon sex with her friends. She just had to get out of the jungle and out of the transformed area before she was trapped inside.

The only problem was she didn't really know where she was, and she'd lost sight of all of her friends. She thought Juliet may have been grabbed by one of the monsters but where Lara or Veronika were she had no idea. She guessed her best bet was to pick a direction and go as quickly as she could until things began to return to normal.

Picking the path that looked slightly less blocked by spiky alien trees and slimy, moving vines, she dashed down it. A couple of times the vines tried to grab her and once a tentacle dropped from some creature hidden in a tree, but she just about managed to avoid them and whatever perverted fucking they had in mind for her.

Finally, Katherine burst out into a small clearing. It was surrounded by strange, but at least unmoving, deep purple trees with huge green flowers. She moved to the middle, standing by a trio of large grey rocks, and looked around quickly, making sure nothing was following her or about to burst out of the jungle. As it looked safe Katherine sunk onto the largest of the rocks, her breath coming in deep pants, her body dripping in sweat. She'd never felt so worn out before. Fucking the pair of demon sisters with Lara had taken a lot, and her wild escape had drained the last of what energy she had.

"Oh god..." Katherine breathed. "I just want to get out of here."

After a moment or two, the gorgeous redhead began to get her breath back and it was then she noticed the sweet smell of the large flowers. They smelled beautiful to her and Katherine slowly rose from the rock, walking towards the nearest tree that was filled with sweet-smelling blooms.

As she walked towards it Katherine felt a rush of lust throughout her body, she'd thought herself satisfied after fucking the succubi but now her pussy burned with need again.

"Ohhh!" She moaned slightly as one of her hands began to caress her full, sweaty breasts. Her other hand then ran down her flat belly and between her legs. She had a desperate need to finger fuck herself.

Her fingertip was half an inch from her opening when she realised what was happening and cried out in frustration.

"No! I won't! You can't control me!"

Katherine groaned as she forced her hands away from her body. She was still burning with need but had to stop herself, she just had to get out. Turning from the trees she saw a small path between them on the opposite side of the clearing and dashed down it, doing all she could to ignore the gorgeous aroma of the flowers which lined it.

She ran for several minutes more through the jungle, ignoring every intoxicating scent, hypnotic cry and even the brushes of tentacles against her naked skin as she ran. Until she burst out of the trees and found herself faced with a high wall. Once perhaps it had been a farmer's wall, marking the edge of a field, but now it was made from human bones, piled atop one another. It looked solid and terrifying in equal measure. Unfortunately it marked the only path that did not lead back into the jungle and, so with no other choice, she was forced to run along it, hoping for a gate or another path that would pass through it and let her move beyond.

Heavily panting again, little energy left, Katherine pushed on. Her exhaustion ate away at her willpower and more than once she turned to look back at the jungle, knowing the delights it held for her, if only she would give in and become the demon slut that it wanted her to be. Yet each time she managed to turn back to her path and push on.

Finally, she saw a break in the wall, as an archway, made of bones much larger than any human, sat across it. A brief burst of hope filled her until she stopped just short of the arch, for standing inside it were two demon women. They had deep purple skin, bright white hair, small forked tails and two large horns poking from their heads. They were also incredibly beautiful with bodies as good as Katherine's own magically improved shape. Instantly the redhead felt a desire for them but for the moment managed to resist walking towards them.

"Hello Katherine..." One purred as the other licked and played with her breasts. "Why don't you come here and join us? We can fuck for a bit until you become a demon, then we can go find your friends and fuck them some more."

For a moment Katherine just stared at them, her mind torn with indecision, as the two demons kissed and touched one another before dropping to the ground and starting to grind their pussies against one another. She wanted the demons badly, wanted everything they were offering, but still, she had to resist. She just knew she had to.

So summoning every last drop of willpower she turned from the demons, and the archway, and started running along the wall again, hoping another unguarded entrance would be up ahead. As she ran the ground began to rise, clearly she was climbing a hill, and that pushed her endurance ever further, as her run became a jog and then a walk.

She was close to stopping, just offering herself up to the jungle or the first demon she could find when the bone wall turned sharply, right across her path. However, there was another archway too and this one looked free of demons.

"Oh god...finally...I can get home." She whispered to herself and filled with hope, picked up the pace again, dashing through the arch.

The moment she did Katherine realised in her mad escape she had got turned around and instead of running from where the cottage had been, she had run up the hill on which sat the stone circle she and Lara had visited. Yet it was no longer a stone circle but a hideous slave pit filled with naked, nubile young women.

The pit itself was more a like large depression in the dark rocky ground of the hilltop, about five feet deep and with a spiked fence all around. A single gate, wide open before Katherine, was the only way in and out. Inside the pit was a maze of cages filled with human women. All were naked, and many were having sex with each other or masturbating. In between the cages were a series of spiked posts to which more beautiful women were chained via leather collars around their necks or manacles on their wrists.

Unable to think, her mind reeling in confusion, exhaustion and desire, Katherine slowly walked through the gate and down the short slope into the pit. The moment she did the slave women all turned to her, wide-eyed and clearly excited by her presence.

The nearest slave, a gorgeous blonde with huge breasts, was chained to a pole and was roughly rubbing her pussy against the wood as she looked at Katherine. She stared desperately at Katherine, grinding herself against the pole the whole time she spoke.

"Ohh! Mistress! Please, use me! Fuck me!" The women cried.

For a moment Katherine looked at her and tried to resist, she even thought about freeing the women and escaping with them but it was just finally all too much. Having so many hot women as her toys was just too much to resist.

She turned to the blonde and before she could think about it any longer she fell to her knees next to the girl, kissing her roughly.

"I will fuck you to breaking point you little bitch!" Katherine snarled as she pulled back from the slave. "I am a demon slut and I'm going to fuck you for all eternity!"

She then stood up, pulling the slave's face to her pussy and moaned with the pleasure as power rushed through her. The slave's tongue then slipped into her dripping hole, and she tossed her head back, screaming with the exquisite feeling. As she did the transformation she had been resisting for so long took hold. Her skin turned red as her body became a tool for sex, before horns sprouted from her head and Katherine became a succubus for all eternity.

"Now time for some real fun." The demonic Katherine said as she continued to grind her pussy on the blonde's face. The demon, who had once been a good, religious girl, turned to the nearest cage and opened it with a flick of her fingers.

"Come here slaves....I am your mistress and I need to fuck your brains out."

*******

Lara looked behind her as she ran down the road and as far as she could tell, nothing was following her. When the demons had attacked them she'd quickly lost track of Katherine and the sisters but had made it to the edge of the alien jungle quickly and without any more demonic encounters. She'd waited for a few minutes, in case the other girls had followed her but eventually decided she had to move on. They may have gone another way or just be busy being fucked by the tentacled beasts. In many ways, she hoped it was the latter and was more than a little jealous of the pleasure they would be enjoying.

Something though had kept her going on and not just turning back to the demons. As fun and incredible as the few days at the cottage had been, she wasn't sure she was ready to be trapped in hell forever. She still wanted to go home. So she'd turned away from the jungle and headed down a roadway. She figured it had once been the lonely country road that led to the cottage but now it was a black paved path across a hellish plain of deep red rock and purple cacti-like bushes, whilst overhead the now black sky was filled with winged reptilian creatures that circled far above her.

She wasn't entirely sure that it was the right way to go but figured the road had to lead away from the former cottage so was as good as any. And if Veronika had been right, it probably didn't matter about the direction, she just had to get far enough away.

Lara picked up her pace a little as the road turned a bend, passing a large outcropping of rocks and hoping to see some hint of normality around the corner. Instead, as she cleared the rocks, she swore, there was nothing remotely normal before her.

Instead was a building that she guessed had once been the old church the sisters had investigated but was now some kind of hideous demonic temple. It was roughly dome-shaped and made of some kind of dark green semi-organic material, a cross between rock and an insect's body. The dome dripped in slime and from perhaps two dozen circular openings dotted around it grew a mass of huge, thick tentacles that ceaselessly waved about in the air. The slime dripping off the dome and tentacles alike had created a pool all around it several inches deep. It was an extraordinary sight but most overpowering was its smell, one of perfect sweetness that was utterly intoxicating to Lara.

She slowed but kept walking towards the temple, circling around the outside but edging inwards too. As she walked around it she saw an entrance sitting just above ground level, it could be reached via a bridge which ran from the door, across the slime pool, to the road. It was dark inside, lit only by a slight blue glow, but she could see writhing female shapes and hear their deep moans. It was clear they were fucking.

Lara kept going, reaching the end of the bridge, and starting to cross it. A big smile crossed her face as her senses filled with the delicious scent of the slime and delightful moans of the orgy going on inside the temple. She could begin to see that it was a group of human women and they were all fucking tentacles that grew from almost every inch of the inside of the temple. They looked delirious with pleasure.

Lara knew she should turn around, and flee as she had intended, but she just couldn't. It was too late for her now. She had to join the temple orgy.

She almost ran the last few steps into the dome, her feet slipping on the inch-deep slime that covered the temple floor, but managing to stay upright. She pushed passed the first couple of women being fucked by tentacles, briefly kissing one and running a hand over the other's pert and slimy breasts. Her eyes had settled on a trio of particularly large and active tentacles in the centre of the room, they were the ones she wanted to fuck.