A Stay in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to give up and go find Katherine when finally she found the small silver key at the bottom of her bag and then quickly got the door open. As she walked in, the heels of her boots clicking on the wooden floor, her senses were assaulted -- the bizarre occult art making her spin around in surprise as she tried to take it all in. That was quickly replaced by what she smelt and heard -- the undeniable stench of sex and loud moanings of a girl about to cum.

Grinning in disbelief Lara turned to the source of the moans, just off to one side. She saw Veronika, kneeling before an oddly shaped sofa, bent slightly over it, licking the dark wood of its arm. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, her panties were down around her knees and several fingers were working away in her soaking pussy. The latter was particularly obvious to Lara due to the way Veronika was bent forward over and she really could see every detail of her friend's sopping and aroused hole.

Shock, surprise and embarrassment all hit Lara. She looked around, trying to see the best way to escape, expecting Veronika to have heard her enter and to stop any moment, which would then no doubt lead to a very awkward conversation. Yet as Lara went to turn and flee she realised Veronika hadn't stopped, hadn't seem or heard her. She seemed completely oblivious to Lara's entrance, totally entranced by her licking and masturbating.

Lara knew she should leave, pretend she had never come in and wait for Veronika to finish. It was a weird thing to be doing, especially as she had known Lara was there, but she didn't want to embarrass her friend. After all, sometimes you got so horny you just had to deal with it.

She was about to quietly turn and leave when she realised her gaze was still locked on Veronika. She stopped for a moment and began to take in what she was seeing. Noticing how sexy Veronika looked, revealed yet still almost fully dressed. How beautiful she was, how perfect her pert little arse was and how enticing her sweet little pussy looked. Lara began to take it all in, the stench of sex filling the room, Veronika's deep, sexual moans, and the quieter sounds of Veronika's fingers squelching in her pussy all adding to the erotic tableau.

Lara felt overcome with lust then, and her pussy begin to get wet, unbidden but uncontrollable. Before she even knew what she was doing she found her hand was slipping under the waistband of her jeans, sliding between her warm skin and soft cotton of her panties, fingers brushing through the trimmed line of hair and then her tips touching her hole.

Slowly her fingers entered herself as Veronika continued to fuck herself in front of her. Lara had never felt so horny, she needed cum so badly. Slowly she moved her fingers inside herself and then back out, a second time, a third. She felt so horny, she had to cum so very badly, wanted to touch someone, to fuck someone. She went to take a step forward, unsure what she was going to do but suddenly needing to be closer to Veronika.

"Arhhhhhhhh!" Veronika suddenly screamed, her orgasm hitting her hard as she fell to the floor.

Lara panicked, the embarrassment and shock flooding back with Veronika's climax. She pulled her fingers from inside her jeans and taking advantage of Veronika rolling on the floor, totally overcome with pleasure, she darted back through the front door, not quite knowing what had come over her but vowing to wait for Veronika to let her back in again.

*******

Veronika quietly walked toward the front door. She was somewhat dazed and confused. It had taken what had seemed like long minutes for her orgasm to slip away, and she still felt befuddled by her actions leading to that. Why had she licked up her own juices? Why had she made herself cum as her friends waited outside? It was all so weird.

As soon as she reached the door she tried to brush her hair back into place, wipe the sweat from her brow and straighten her clothes a little. After doing her best to hide her behaviour she pulled the door open to find Lara standing there, idly playing with her phone.

"Hey! Sorry that took so long. I was so tired from the journey I fell asleep." Veronika blurted out as soon as she opened the door. As she spoke however she felt herself go bright red and turn away from Lara. She was just so sure Lara would guess what had been happening. She readied herself for a barrage of questions from her friend.

Instead, Lara just replied in a quiet voice, babbling almost as much as Veronika had. "Don't worry...it's nothing. Wasn't waiting long or anything. No problem."

Surprised by this Veronika looked up at Lara to see her friend half turned away, just as red as Veronika felt. Whilst not sure what this meant Veronika just thanked her luck and decided to forget about everything that had happened, instead focusing on enjoying the holiday with her friends.

"Well, it's great your here!" Veronika said as Lara finally turned to look at her.

Lara was one of Veronika's two best friends. They'd met a couple of years before when they ended up working together and had quickly become close. Physically Lara was Veronika's opposite. Veronika was tall and trim with long legs, a tight little arse and smaller, if very pert, breasts, along with long brown, curled hair. Whilst Lara was shorter, with straight blonde hair and a curvy body of large, full breasts and a rounded arse. Yet both were very pretty, gorgeous even, each special in her own way.

"You too!" Lara replied to Veronika, now smiling back at her.

Lara was wearing a simple white tee shirt that clung tightly to the giant swells of her perfect breasts, a pair of tight black jeans and black leather ankle boots that had a slight heel. Veronika couldn't help but note how hot she looked even in such a simple, functional outfit. She felt a sudden need to be closer to her friend and took a half step toward her.

Lara apparently thought she was going for a greeting hug and before Veronika realised what was happening, she felt Lara wrapping her body around her. Veronika instantly responded in kind and hugged Lara back, pulling their bodies tightly together.

They'd hugged a hundred times before but instantly this time felt different to Veronika. Never before had she really noticed Lara's full breasts crushing against her, the warmth of her body, the light floral scent of her perfume, the soft touch of her blonde tresses. It felt so good, so nice to be close to her best friend. She held the hug much longer than usual, half expecting Lara to pull away, but she didn't. Both moved their arms tighter around the other, holding the embrace. Then Veronika felt Lara move her head a little, nuzzling against her neck.

"Instead of hugging, you two want to help me with this?" A new voice came from down the path, breaking the moment, and pushing the girls apart.

For a moment Veronika's vision was a touch blurred, her breath short, as Lara stepped back from her. She could feel a new wetness joining that from her earlier orgasm in her panties. She quickly shook her head, forced any such feelings back down and looked to see her other best friend coming up the pathway, three large bags in hand.

Katherine was a little taller than Lara, though still shorter than Veronika with a body that sat in the middle too -- trim but curvy with full breasts, larger than Veronika's but smaller than Lara's. She had long, straight, dark red hair and like the other two was incredibly pretty, making them a trio of beauties. For the trip, she was dressed a little like Lara with blue jeans, a tee-shirt and simple Converse shoes. Functional but still clinging to her lovely body rather tightly.

They had met her working at the same company where Veronika had met Lara and she'd soon join them as inseparable friends. Though Katherine was somewhat more conservative than the other two, rather religious and very sensible. It sometimes felt a bit much to Veronika but Katherine never forced her views on others and didn't ever stop them from having a good time together, so Veronika kept quiet about it. So the three of them hung out all the time and going on holiday together had been the obvious thing to do.

"I said I could do with some help!" Katherine snapped, a little anger in her voice.

"Sorry!" Veronika replied as she and Lara hurried to her to help with the bags.

They dumped the bags in the hall, briefly chatting about their journeys before Veronika started to show them around the house. Much like her own reaction they were initially rather surprised by the bizarre decor in the cottage but were soon won over by its unique charm. The three of them wandered from room to room searching for the strangest and monstrous of the creatures depicted in the various furnishings, giggling and joking about each one.

As they made their way around the cottage, picking out which bedroom they each were going to have, it became clear that Veronika's initial survey had missed many items. For as well as the larger pieces depicting monsters and their beautiful victims, there were also some straight-up erotic items. The bedrooms in particular had art closer to pornography. They all showed beautiful women, some human and some seemingly more demonic in nature, fucking each other or various monsters in a variety of imaginative positions.

At first, the discovery of the porn led to a lot of giggling, red faces and, from Katherine, complete shock. But there was no denying the beauty of the women, the skills of the artists or the very obvious pleasure the various subjects were feeling. So laughing away, the girls kept going around the house, wanting to check out every piece in turn. About an hour after they'd all arrived Veronika found herself, with her two friends, in a small study at the back of the house intently staring at three paintings.

"They are good pictures." Katherine said from next to Veronika. "Um...I mean....by a talented artist. Not the subjects though, it's kind of weird. Makes me feel a bit odd."

"I know. It was kind of funny at first but I just don't know now." Lara said from the other side. "Almost feel a bit uncomfortable."

"Well that's not much else we can do. We've paid for the week and we can't afford to go anywhere else." Veronika quickly replied.

As soon as doubt had entered her friends' minds she had felt a strong urge to talk them out of it. For some reason she liked the cottage, really wanted to stay there, it appealed to her tastes for things being a little different.

"And besides I kind of like them in an odd way." She added.

The others said nothing and they kept staring at the three pictures. They all depicted the same three women, all beautiful, but one a blonde, one a redhead and one a brunette. The first picture had them engaging in a lesbian threesome, pure orgasmic delight on their faces. The second had the girls alone again, still fucking of course, but this time they had been changed into something less human with red skin and tiny white horns. In the third they were human again and surrounded by a mass of tentacles, many of which penetrated their various holes, a fact they all looked delighted by. To Veronika's mind the women were incredibly attractive, the art very beautiful, it was even turning her on a little and she wanted her friends to see it too.

"It's just...I don't know...." Lara began cautiously. "It's just they kind of look a bit like us...."

"Oh my goodness! You're right!" Katherine quickly agreed. "I knew there was something! Though have to say I don't usually imagine us like that! It's kind of horrible."

Veronika looked again at the paintings and could see what her friends meant. It wasn't exactly a perfect likeness but the women had the same hair and body types as they did, it was certainly clear who each of them was meant to be. Yet unlike Katherine, Veronika found it made the pictures even more interesting to her. She started to feel a wetness forming between her legs again, and it only intensified as she looked closely at the picture showing the woman that could have been her, being eaten out by the woman who could have been Lara.

"Sure..." Veronika finally replied cautiously. "But they do look like they are enjoying themselves."

The other girls laughed at that, Katherine trying to deny it even, but then both took a step towards the paintings, peering closer. Studying the art with the same interest Veronika had.

"Well if they're enjoying themselves, maybe we should be open to new experiences then!" Lara said with another giggle.

"What like sleeping with monsters?" Katherine said, still laughing.

"Sure, or maybe just having a lesbian threesome." Veronika said, almost without thinking. The other two turned to look at her and she quickly giggled, pretending it was a joke. Yet she was sure both had heard the flat, factual way she'd suggested it. She instantly cursed the heat she was feeling between her legs, the desire the paintings had started to arouse in her. She was sure one of them would say something or start to get angry.

However they didn't, they just turned back to the pictures and stared at them. Veronika did the same, looking at each in turn and first imagining herself having a threesome with her friends, then trying to think what it would be like to be fucked by a tentacle and finally envisioning what they would all look like as sexy red-skinned demon girls. Minutes passed as the three girls stood and stared at the paintings silently.

Veronika, utterly unable to rein in her thoughts, started to get really horny as the paintings became her whole world. Her pussy began to burn with need, dripping with wetness, as an overpowering urge to touch herself filled her mind. It didn't matter her friends were next to her, she just wanted to make herself cum as she imagined herself to be the girl in the pictures. Her breathing began to get heavy, her body hot and desperate. It was all too much, she just had to touch herself.

She almost started to, her hand drifting down between her legs, subtly so her friends would not see. Yet at the last moment, she managed to control herself for the briefest moment, turning away from the painting and blocking out every desire she had. The bizarreness of the situation just being enough to control her animal urges. However she needed to be alone, it might have been all a bit weird, but she absolutely had to start masturbating very soon.

"Right..." She said quickly. "I'm going to go get ready for this evening. Maybe then we can have a few glasses of wine?"

It was an excuse to get away and she also figured if she could just make herself cum quickly, that would deal with all her sudden desire, and allow a nice night with her friends. She hoped some chat, laughter and a little wine would keep any more unwelcome lust at bay.

"That sound okay?" She added.

As she spoke the others stopped staring at the paintings too and turned to her. Both looked flush and Lara's nipples were clearly erect, poking up through the light fabric of her top. Veronika tried not to think what that all meant. The last thing she needed was to start staring at Lara's lovely breasts.

"Yes. Wine. That could be good." Lara replied, shaking her head as if to clear it.

"Okay, I'll go get changed too then." Katherine added.

With that Lara led them out of the study and back into the main hallway, almost without a word they split up, each heading to her own room.

Veronika gently shut the door of her bedroom behind her and sighed. The whole time she's walked back the burning desire in her pussy had grown stronger and stronger even without the paintings to look at. The need to touch herself was now almost too much.

Finally alone she'd didn't hold back a moment longer. Leaning back against the door, she yanked up her skirt and pushed down her panties before desperately ramming two fingers into her dripping hole.

"Ahhhhhh...." She moaned as the sexual tension was finally released. Quickly she started to frig herself to an almighty climax, her mind filled with images of the art they'd been staring at, the girls in the pictures replaced with her and her friends.

*******

Lara slumped down on the giant double bed in her room as she kicked the door closed behind her. The last hour had been a little too weird. The cottage was nothing like she has expected, the art being a real shock. It had been funny at first, and then just weird, but when Veronika had suggested a threesome it had become something else too -- really arousing.

The moment she thought of Veronika and sex, another image filled her mind, perhaps the weirdest part of the day so far, the fact she had seen Veronika masturbating. The view was seared into her brain, the way she looked so beautiful, so erotic and so desirable. Lara closed her eyes, half trying to block the image out and half trying to focus on it. She couldn't believe she had touched herself when she saw Veronika like that. She was her friend, it had been wrong, spying on her like that, let alone getting turned on by it.

Yet before she realised what was happening she found herself lying back on the bed, her hand unclipping her jeans and pulling them open, before sliding inside her panties. Veronika had just looked too hot like that, she couldn't help it. As she thought of Veronika touching her own dripping pussy, Lara pushed her fingers deep into herself.

"Uhhh!" She cried as she started rubbing away and her thoughts filled with fantasy, the events earlier playing out differently in her mind. She imagined Veronika having seen her there, the two of them embracing and before they knew it they'd been fucking....

********

Katherine started pulling various items of clothing out of her bag. She was trying to find something nice to wear, she wanted to dress up a bit as it was the first night of the holiday. She figured the cottage might be a bit strange, especially the paintings which were both very wrong and oddly fascinating, but that didn't mean they couldn't still be a bit classy in the evenings. Getting all dressed up would also be the best distraction from the very naughty feelings she'd had whilst looking at the paintings, feelings she really didn't want to think about again.

"Oh goodness!" She exclaimed as she looked around the room, she'd left one of her bags in the kitchen and she was sure it had the dress she wanted in it.

Shaking her head at her forgetfulness she opened her bedroom door and slipped out into the hallway. The moment she did, sounds hit her from both Veronika's and Lara's bedrooms.

"Ahhhhhh! Yesss!" Lara moaned, the sound only slightly muffled by the door of her room.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" Panted Veronika from the other side of the hallway, the moans no less quiet than Lara's.

For half, a second Katherine thought they might have been in trouble or unwell but almost instantly it became obvious -- she could hear her friends masturbating!

Katherine felt herself go bright red with embarrassment and immediately turned to run back into her room. It wasn't that Katherine never masturbated, but she tried not to let sex dominate her life and the idea of her friends going at it where she could hear was way too much.

"Uhhhhhh!" Veronika suddenly screamed. It was a cry of pure, unbridled pleasure, louder than anything before.

Katherine stopped moving, despite it being her best friend, Veronika's cry hadn't just sounded a bit embarrassing but intriguing too. The idea that Veronika was obviously experiencing such pleasure was just too much to ignore. So Katherine stood for a moment and listened - Veronika cried out again, a scream of total ecstasy, which was then followed by a similar moan from Lara.

Katherine felt her heart beginning to hammer in her chest, her breath coming in short gasps. It sounded so good, and she couldn't deny it, it was starting to arouse her too. Her pussy started to feel damp, and she felt an urge to touch herself. But it was so wrong! They were her best friends, she shouldn't have been listening to this, let alone finding it so exciting.

123456...8