A Step Apart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I'm sooo done dating college guys. They're like babies. This is a really nice house. Just you live here?"

"Yup, if you want to come upstairs my cell is up there." Stephanie followed him up the stairs and into his bedroom. The bed was a mess, with the covers tossed to the floor and pillows falling off the sides. Handing the phone to Stephanie, Jordan sat on the edge of the bed leaned back with his eyes not leaving her chest.

Stephanie looked down as if she just noticed he was staring at her. "Oh, I'm sorry if this bothers you. My bra's in my ex's car, too."

"Bother me? No. I love looking at a good pair of titties."

Stephanie forced a giggle and twisted in front of him like she was embarrassed. "Your ex sounds like a real douche bag. You shouldn't waste your time with guys like him."

"Ugh! I know. I wish I could find someone older, more mature."

"Why don't you have a seat?" Jordan tapped the bed's edge beside him playfully. Stephanie obliged. She couldn't believe how simple men were. It was times like this Stephanie felt her strongest. Wielding the effect she had on men sexually, it was like a superpower. She felt like she could take over the world. "I think you just found one..." Jordan said bluntly as his hand fumbled up and down her bare thigh. He plucked the phone out of her hand and tossed it beside him. "How about you stay here for a bit? Then I can give you a ride home. That way you don't have to call anyone?" His hand deftly rubbed between her thighs, pulling them open more.

"Mmm... sure," Stephanie smiled and leaned closer to him.

Jordan pushed his mouth on to Stephanie's. She tried to return the kiss he gave, but his lips were tough and his kiss was rough and mechanical. A hand grabbed her by the cheeks and pushed her back down on the bed. It was like being tackled by an animal. Jordan's hands rubbed across her chest, groping her breasts through her shirt, making them bounce and her nipples hard. He struggled to remove her shirt, and she worried he was about to tear it free when Stephanie pushed him back long enough to pull it off herself.

The look of awe and wonder on his face as he looked down upon her young, 19-year-old breasts made her glow and feel commanding in the moment. Quickly and frantically, Jordan turned his attention to her shorts. Like a spoiled child eager to see his next present, his fingers yanked at her waistband and picked at her button and zipper. Stephanie helped him with that as well.

Smooth skinned and perky breasts exposed, she turned over coyly for Jordan to see her plump apple butt. Jordan quickly had his pajama bottoms around his ankles and while standing at the base of his bed, he pulled on her hips to back towards him. She heard the tearing of plastic wrappings and looked back to see him pulling a condom over his hardening shaft. Rising to her hands and knees, Stephanie only had to wait to feel the familiar pressure as his shaft stabbed around until it found its way inside her.

"Oooohh fuck..." Stephanie cried out for him as he entered her. Jordan's fingers were like a lost spider doing circles on her body. With breathy grunts, he pumped away at her pussy with hard, jerky thrusts. Meanwhile, his hands would switch from pulling at her hips to smacking her ass, before reaching around to fondle her breasts and occasionally pulling at her hair.

The whole event only lasted a handful of minutes. Jordan's final pumps inside her seemed to take everything out of him as Jordan let out a loud groan and collapsed on her back when he came. Not that it mattered to Stephanie. In fact, she had hoped it would go quicker. She had no plans of cumming, and she was in no danger of doing so. The whole event was a crude eye opening experience as to how blessed she was that she would soon marry the man of her dreams, Matt.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, then I'll get you home, mmmkay?" Jordan had said as he walked into his master bathroom. Leaving Stephanie still lying on her face in his bed.

"Okay," was all she said. She stayed still until she heard the door close and the shower turn on. Jetting up on her feet, Stephanie remained naked as she looked around the room. There was modern and bland art hung on the walls. On dressers, there were old photos of Jordan and Erica from a time when they were happy. And more pictures of their child. A part of Stephanie wanted to just burn the whole house down at that moment.

Instead, she sat down at a desk in the corner of the room and stared into the vanity mirror that displayed against the wall. She smiled at how attractive she looked in the mirror. Her shoulders shook to give her breasts some motion, but then her eyes caught a glimpse of a small framed picture of Erica and her child on the table and the smile faded. It was quickly replaced with a souring disgust that boiled to a rage. Without thought, she snatched the small framed picture and threw it behind her. It smashed into the corner wall and with it, the glass shattered on the picture.

Stephanie froze, staring at the bathroom door and listened for any noise other than the shower. After a moment of hearing nothing, she grabbed her purse and quickly. Using a small portable picture printer, she printed several pictures off of her phone, then she took two notes she had written from her purse. On each side of the bed, there was a nightstand. One side had lotions, a small jewelry box, and a book. She took one of the notes and a few of the pictures and placed them in the book. Then she went to the other nightstand and in the drawer she put the other note and photos.

Quickly, she put on her clothes and went downstairs as she heard the shower turn off. Pulling her clothes on as she walked out the front door, Stephanie smiled. Fuck my stepbrother, I fuck your husband...

Chapter Four

"Sounds like it was a good little trip before college starts. I heard it's beautiful up there. I've never been." Amy spoke with a calmness that unsettled Matt. Not that he was the most comfortable and confident of men when he walked into her house this afternoon.

"It was relaxing. Maybe not the best time hanging with my family, but I made the most of it," he laughed uncomfortably.

"Who all went with you?" Amy asked so innocently it sent Matt on high alert. A voice inside him screamed that this was a trick question or a trap. Bait. But still he answered.

"My father, Tom, Sharon, my stepsister, Erica, and her husband and child. I hadn't spent much time with them till this weekend. It was nice," said Matt.

"Hmm, that's nice," Amy nodded her head. They sat on opposite couches in the living room. Matt immediately noticed the clothes she wore when he walked into her house that day. It was a dark gray suit with a sleek pencil skirt, her hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, and she wore her thin reading glasses. He never saw her wear the glasses before, but it actually gave her an attractive appeal. Almost like a dirty librarian. But the suit she wore looked like armor on her. She saw on the edge of her seat like she could leap out and attack Matt at any moment.

"Yup... so... how have you been?" Asked Matt.

"When was the last time you were with my daughter?" Amy asked. Her words bladed as she glared at him.

"Ummm... like, when I was here. When I- you caught us... you know."

"Don't lie to me," Amy warned. "I know the answer to my question."

"I'm not lying. I haven't touched her or been with her since-"

"Then what about your little trip to Wisconsin? She didn't come with you?"

Matt went silent as he looked away. How am I getting yelled at for this woman's daughter stalking me?

"That is what I thought," Amy said. "I saw her credit card statement. She was charging at some resort in Wisconsin. For 5 days."

"5 days? She didn't come with us, but I saw her. She followed me there, I think." Matt pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I found spyware on my phone. She put it there. I don't know what she's seen or how long she's been following me."

Amy weighed his words carefully. He was surprised she didn't challenge him more than what she was. "You didn't speak to her at all?"

Matt shook his head. "I saw her outside my window one night. She was watching me."

Amy stood up and paced around the living room, hugging herself. Matt knew no more convincing was needed. She believed him. More than that, this did not surprise her about her daughter. It troubled her.

"I see..."

"Have you talked to her?" Matt asked.

"Not since she was here. She's as stubborn as I am," Amy said. "So, you have not slept with her?"

"No, not at all. I haven't even texted her in the over a week."

"Well, good. I've put a hold on her bank accounts and credit cards, so I'm sure she'll come talk to me soon enough. Until then, I'm glad I don't have to tell your father then," Amy said with a huff of relief as she turned to him. "But do remember. I will without a doubt tell your father if I you ever touch her again. Her education and future career is more important to me than anything else and I won't have a teenage boy, especially one related to my ex-husband, ruining all that with an accidental baby."

"I understand," said Matt with a dipped head. He felt like a boy in the principal's office again.

"Good," said Amy, with her hands on her hips. She looked at the small gold watch on her wrist. "Now I have to be back at work in 25 minutes, so let's get this over with."

With raised eyebrows, Matt asked, "get what over with."

"I'm not letting you, a horny teenage boy, leave here while my sexy teenage daughter is trying to sleep with you. Take your pants off, come on, hurry up." Amy was unbuttoning her blouse and removed her suit jacket.

Matt held up his hands and smiled, "Oh, ummm... you know, I'm okay, I think. I'm just trying to, you know, focus on college coming up and not think about- I don't- we don't need to-"

"Matt." Amy spoke sternly and directly as she approached. Her blouse was completely open, revealing her black bra beneath.

"Yeah?"

"I wasn't asking." Amy ran her fingers through his hair. "I can still tell your father, you know. He'd be pissed at me, but he'd probably kill you."

Matt mauled over the words briefly as he stared at the taut belly of Amy.

Matt extended his arms, and his hands grasped Amy's hips. His thumbs traversed the waistline of fabric where her skirt met her taut hips. Amy lowered her hand over his and guided it to a small zipper on the backside and she commanded, "unzip me."

Matt did as he was told and loosened the skirt from her body, then proceeded to inch the tight skirt over her round butt cheeks. Matt wasn't surprised this time to see she wasn't wearing any panties. She stepped her foot up to the arm of the couch to Matt's side and he saw her all bald pussy open for him. He went to touch it with his fingers, but she slapped them away. "Uh ah... mouth only."

There was a definite power shift from previous interactions between him and his stepmother and Matt wasn't sure if he liked it or not. As he extended his tongue and pierced her warm and deliciously wet pussy lips, he felt her hips bow forward and she pressed her pussy onto his face. It was déjà vu for him as this was how he first remembered seeing Amy as a sexual step mom. Her legs were open and his tongue was making long wet laps at her lips. Only this time his step mom's hands had a forceful way about them as they pulled on the back of his head. And her hips were rough as she ground on his tongue and chin.

"Mmmm good boy, ahh!" Amy moaned. "Lick that pussy. Lick it deeper!" She purred. Matt Pushed his mouth wide and shoved his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could drink as he made long licks inside her. He could feel the drips of juices falling down his chin and running the length of this neck. "Ohh fuck! Good boy... g-good boy mmmm... lick my clit now," Amy said breathlessly as she pushed her hands between Matt's lips and her. Separating her lips and pulling back just as Matt raised his tongue to his step mom's clit. With a warm wet lap, he could see a visible shiver run down Amy's Boyle's as the feeling overwhelmed her. "Shhhiiiit!"

Matt dug in deeper, licking harder and faster, with a furious frenzy. He stared up at the frozen expression on her face that was stuck between pain, shock, and pleasure. Her eyes closed and mouth hung open. Matt's lips nuzzled around the wet small nub as he let his tongue vibrate on her clit which woke her up, "oh fuck fuck fuck fuck- ahhhh!" Amy's hips bobbed and jetted wildly but Matt kept his lips locked to her until she gave into the pleasure and let out a high-pitched scream and he felt her juices flow from her pussy.

"Oh my- Jesus fucking..." Amy heaved as her thighs jiggled and bounced. "Oh my god.... good boy... good boy..."

Matt felt her hand peel his face away from her pussy lips. Before he had a chance to wipe his face dry, Amy had him pressed against the back of the couch with her thighs on both sides of his hips. Her arms hung loosely around his neck, but her lips ravenously kissed him. Her tongue moving down his chin to his neck while grinding loosely on his lap.

Suddenly, as if an alarm had gone off, Amy sat up and looked at the watch on her wrist again, then looked back at Matt. "Undo your pants." Matt must've hesitated a moment too long because she followed it up with. "Now. Hurry up."

Matt did as he was told and undid his belt, and when he got the button off, Amy took over. She yanked the zipper down and fished his semi hard cock out from under his boxers. The warm pre-cum leaked into her palm as she reverse stroked him hard. Amy's mouth hung over Matt's face as she worked. He could feel the hot pants of her breath on his cheek and ear. Her full breasts, still restrained behind her black lacy bra, pressed into his chin as Matt flexed into her hand. His eyes staring at the tattoos she wore on her cleavage and across her stomach.

Almost unexpectedly from how smooth and quickly she did it, Matt felt his cock leave, the cold hard palm of hers sliding into her warm and soft pussy. Her pussy lips surrounded and stroked his shaft as she began roughly riding him instantly.

"Ughh..." she groaned with her eyes closed. Her hands not even touching Matt, they grabbed the back of the couch as she fucked him. With closed eyes, her ass popped up and down on his shaft. She let out a small squeak of a moan with every lowering of her hips.

Matt's hands cupped at her hips; his fingers dug into her ass cheeks as she forced herself down on him. Her moans turned to cries as she leaned back briefly, still being bounced up and down by Matt's thrusting hips and undid her bra. Amy's gorgeous breasts bounced freely between them. Her nipples were hard and pointed. She adjusted her glasses and ground her ass into Matt's lap as he thrusted.

"Grab my tits- mmmm! Fuck, grab my tits baby," Amy cried. Matt's hands cupped them, feeling the hard nipples on his palm. "Ahhh! Yes!"

Matt pumped into her and felt himself nearing the edge. As if she sensed it, she cried out, "cum inside me. Fuck me, fucking cum inside, baby. Cum inside your step mom's pussy."

"Ugh," Matt groaned as he squeezed her breasts, mashing them into her chest as she bit her lip hard. Crying out as she groaned, Amy's eyes rolled to the back as she went limp in Matt's lap as he shot his string of hot cum deep inside her.

It was little more than a moment before she rested in his lamp before climbing off of him. His cock still flexed in the cold air as she pulled on her clothes. A sight Matt was all too familiar with by now. Amy didn't even look at Matt when she was finally dressed. She simply left the house, got in her car, and drove back to work without a word. She left Matt sitting in her living room like a used sex toy she was done with, for now.

Chapter Five

Matt returned home from Amy's, exhausted. He sat in his car with the engine turned off for several minutes, just staring at his steering wheel. It seemed no matter which way he turned or what he did, even if it was the right thing, he was trapped. Like he was on a set of train tracks headed for an inevitable explosion that he was going to be in the middle of. He looked down at the phone in his lap. Part of him wanted to just send out a mass text to his entire family, admitting everything and just getting it over with. The joy and excitement of it all had quickly faded over the past few weeks.

Matt trudged inside his house with a deep sigh. He must've entered quietly, as he heard Sharon speaking quite openly to someone. "There were pictures of the slut, too? Read me the note. Exactly what it said."

Matt moved to the edge of the kitchen but didn't go inside. Instead, he listened from behind the wall at what she said. He had never heard Sharon speak so- vulgar.

"I can't believe that, that's fucking crazy." She said, "is it the same girl? The girl in the picture left for you and the ones you saw on his phone? ... I know, I know it's scary. It wasn't signed or anything? ...S... just S?"

Matt heard Sharon get up and start walking towards the entryway where he stood, and Matt quickly cleared his throat and walked into the kitchen casually.

"Oh, hey, I'll call you back in a bit," said Sharon as she hung up her phone call. "Hey, Matt how are you doing?"

"Good. Tired. Who was on the phone?"

"Oh, that was Erica. She was... just asking if we had as many mosquito bites as she did. Do you need any ointment for yours?"

"No, I should be fine," Matt said as he went upstairs.

Sometimes he wondered if he knew his step mother Sharon at all. She was very much guarded in how she acted around both Matt and his father. Always a polite facade put on, but the longer he knew her, the more complicated and mischievous she seemed.

Matt sat at his desk for some time with his laptop open. He watched the battery level tick away a percentage point at a time while he stared at the website home screen of Indiana State University. Matt's finger brushed back and forth on the keyboard in a daze. He had to send an acceptance letter to the registrar's office along with several documents his father and he had signed to finish the acceptance process. He was afraid to begin pressing any of the keys. In his mind, Matt could see his life playing out just as his father had planned. He would go to school in the fall and winter and spend the summer interning with his father's company or at law firms. He'd spend the next four years studying pre-law and three more in law school, only to graduate with a massive debt.

The debt, of course, would be paid off by his father as long as Matt continued to marry who his father liked and worked and lived where his father chose. By the time his father would pass, Matt would be an old man. With a wife and kids and a stressful job that made him just as bitter as Matt's own father. Having lived his whole life in the shadow of a jerk, he would become the jerk he hated. And it all would begin with a simple click of his laptop and a sending of an email.

Matt checked his

Matt sighed, "fuck it." Matt's fingers clicked away as he bit the bullet and attached all the related documents to an email and sent it off to Indiana State's admissions office. He figured it would take a week to process, but then he would be sent login information to choose his class load for the fall. "And so it begins..."

"Matt. Matt?" Sharon's voice called up to him from the base of the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"You've got a visitor. It's Stephanie," Sharon said with an edge to her voice.

Chapter Six

Panic arose inside Stephanie as she drove towards Matt's house. She didn't know if he was there or not, and she didn't like that. It had been two days since she had received an update from Matt's phone, whether he was texting, calling, or traveling. This meant either his phone was turned off for two days or he found out about the spyware she had installed on his phone and removed it.