A Step Apart Ch. 06

Story Info
Matt's story with his horny step family concludes.
18.9k words
4.58
10.1k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Oh, fuck me... fuck me... shit!" Erica whispered. She covered her mouth when a squeak of a moan broke free, just louder than a murmur. Matt had her bent over the shared bathroom sink. The loudest sound in the room was either Erica's panting or the clapping of their bodies as he fucked her from behind. Her hair was pulled back in a messy fistful by his left hand. He bucked his hips, so his cock removed nearly all the way in and crammed back inside her slick pussy lips. They had the shades drawn on the cabin bathroom window, but still peaks of morning sunlight made it through and shined across Erica's shoulder and her breasts as they bounced about in front of her.

Erica nearly tripped over Matt while she dragged him into this bathroom as the rest of the family packed their things up for the drive back to Chicago. Most of the family were outside making the last trips to the car before leaving, while Matt stared at Erica's squinted eyes and open mouth in the mirror. He watched her large tits clap together as he fucked her harder and harder with each thrust and the breathy cries took hold as he knew she was near cumming.

Her fists clung to the edge of the bathroom sink with all of her might as her entire body rocked and shook with each fuck of their hips. "Shiiiit..." Erica gasped as Matt's fingers dug into her thick hips.

"Erica? You in there?" Jordan's voice boomed through the bathroom door, accompanied by a knock on the door.

Matt felt his heart freeze in time and Erica shot up straight in a panic. They both turned to the door in time to see the doorknob turn. Matt pulled free from Erica and scrambled to get his pants up from around his ankles, but in his haste, he nearly fell over into the shower. When the flimsy thumb lock on the doorknob handle held despite Erica's husband's attempts to get inside, both Matt and Erica stopped moving Erica's hands shot up to Matt and told him to relax.

"Yeah, I'm here," Erica replied. There was a brief silence followed by the relaxing of the doorknob as Jordan released it.

"Can you let me in? I need to get my overnight bag," Jordan asked flatly. With no edge in his voice that hinted at any suspicion. Erica sighed a deep breath and smiled. She was leaning her bare butt up against the countertop. Her palm clapped against her bare chest as she began to breathe again.

"I'm almost finished I'll grab it for you when I'm done, honey," Erica smiled mischievously as she grabbed the stomach of Matt's t-shirt and pulled him towards her. Matt shook his head protesting, but her palm was already massaging the firmness back into his shaft as she leaned back on the countertop.

"Alright, thanks."

Erica fed the tip of Matt's cock into her pussy lips as she spread her legs wide, "no- hm, problem," she said, wincing. Matt felt the warm wetness swallow his shaft as he pierced inside her. Closing his eyes, he shook his head in disbelief. A cool sweat still clung to the back of his neck from almost being caught and he just now heard the footsteps and sound of Jordan walking away.

Erica nodded her head, encouraging Matt to finish as she cupped her hand around the back of his neck, pulling her tight to him. Matt mouthed the words, 'no no no stop,' the closer his face came to Erica's bust. She only smiled with her thick lips and nodded a seductive yes until she kissed him. Her lips were wet and smooth, and her tongue slid into his mouth, lapping at his tongue and the roof of his mouth. She hummed a small moan inside of his mouth and coaxed him into returning to hump her slowly.

Matt's hands slid up her waist and back down to the top of her ass while he pulled himself out and pushed back in. Erica released a small, high-pitched squeal with every pump of her pussy. Her thighs closed around Matt's bare ass and she looked up as Matt kissed Erica's neck and sucked on her shoulder. The pace quickened and Erica started to cry out in a pant. Panicked, Matt covered her mouth with his hand, which only made her moan more.

Erica's tits bounced wildly between them as Matt's cock pumped her pussy harder. The breathing was out of control as it pushed and pulled from Erica's nose. Erica spread her legs wider to get every inch of Matt inside her. Her ankles bobbed lifelessly on either side of Matt.

Matt's right hand gripped her ass roughly as he forced himself inside her again and again. Suddenly, Erica's legs clapped together around Matt's body. He saw her eyes flirt with the back of her head as her body tensed. Matt's hand slid up and gripped her fat breast hard, squeezing it and her pussy contracted on his cock. Matt's hand did little to quell the forced and guttural moans that escaped Erica's lips. Her thighs trembled wildly.

Finally, letting himself go, Matt pulled himself out of Erica and shot spurts of his hot cum over the top of her waist and belly. Releasing a long and heavy breath as he did.

He rolled his fingers off of Erica's lips as she cleaned herself off with a bunch of paper towel. Erica giggled silently and cooed as she wiped her pussy down. Without words they pulled their clothes on and before she turned to leave, Erica wrapped her arm around Matt's neck and gave him a long-wet kiss, then mouthed the words, 'thank you.'

Matt thought that was strange. It was like he had just shopped at her store or changed a tire for her. She was thanking him for his services.

Erica unlocked the door, but at the last minute turned around and pulled out a small black leather bag from under the sink. She gave Matt a funny wink and went outside. Down the hall Matt heard her say, "here you go, honey."

And Jordan replied, "thanks," before giving her a kiss.

Chapter Two

The drive home was an awkward, silent one. Matt hadn't paid enough attention to his parents to notice them fighting, but the feel of the silence that lingered between them was palpable. He remembered bits and pieces of arguments between them throughout the week. A lot of his father, Tom, yelling at his stepmother, Sharon, over something being her fault. Sharon told my dad that he needed to get tested. Matt didn't mind the awkward silence. At least he didn't have to make pleasant small talk with his stepmother or hear whatever venom his father was brewing.

Matt listened to his headphones as he watched his dad pass cars, one after another. He couldn't focus on much. Ever since he saw Stephanie outside his window, he'd tried to convince himself it wasn't her, but then it would be even more creepy that a stranger was watching him have sex outside his window. No, the truth he knew was it was Stephanie.

But how did she know where I was? What camp site? Which cabin? Why would she follow me into fucking Wisconsin?

Matt realized how embarrassing late his thoughts came to these questions. After seeing Stephanie outside his window last night, Matt spent the next 20 minutes eating out his step sister, Erica, in a nervous panic. Imagine being caught cheating, then continuing to cheat in front of her. The mess of politics Matt navigated in his head was confusing even by step family sex standards- if there was such a thing. Should I be apologetic for cheating on Stephanie? Should I be angry that she followed me? Should I be worried because I caught myself sleeping with another step sister? Should I be worried because she's a fucking psycho stalker who followed me?

It suddenly occurred to Matt that if Stephanie could follow Matt undetected to Wisconsin, she easily could have followed him to her mom's work... or to the mall... Matt felt a trickle of hot sweat dance down the back of his neck to the top of his shirt. He rubbed his face in a panic. Stephanie would fucking kill me if she knew I fucked her mom.

The reality of the situation began to stack on Matt's stomach like cinder blocks. He felt a pain in his side and had trouble breathing. What if Stephanie tells his dad? Or she confronts her mom and Amy tells someone? Amy shouldn't tell anyone because she'd have to admit we were having sex, too. What about Erica? Is she going to tell her husband? Use me as a 'fuck you' story for him cheating on her? Or maybe she just wanted to get even and she won't tell him.

Rolling down the window, Matt took in several deep breaths and exhaled them out again. Erica never really talked to Matt about what her plans were. She vented to him about how she hated her husband for cheating on her and how it felt so good to get revenge by cheating on him. But she never mentioned if she planned to confront him. They actually never even said 'goodbye' to another.

"Roll up your window," Matt's father snapped. Matt complied; the momentary rush of fresh air having relaxed some. His anger towards his dad was always an excellent distraction.

"So, did you have a good time?" Sharon asked, always the peacekeeper. "It was beautiful up there, huh?"

"Yeah, it was great," Matt said, trying to sound respectful but not overly happy.

"How'd you like Erica? I know it was like the first time you and her kinda hung out."

Matt stiffened and snapped a look between the back of his father's head and Sharon's to see if there was any suspicion in their movements. If Sharon was testing the waters, she showed no signs of it in her words or movement. "She's cool. I liked her a lot."

"Mmm..." Sharon said, almost to herself. "Seems like you got along well. You guys sure did hang out a lot." Matt looked up again and saw no movement in Sharon's head or body, but something in her tone left Matt curious about just how much Sharon knew and how openly she talked with her daughter.

When they finally arrived home, they unloaded the car and Matt made a beeline for his bedroom. They had stopped for food on the way home, so all he wanted was to be left alone to stew over the chaos of his life that he had created. But a surprising voice stopped him.

"Matt, com here," said his father. His voice was low and grouchy. Matt stopped at the bottom of the steps and went around to the kitchen, where his dad sorted through one of his bags on the counter. Sharon was in her bedroom putting away clothes. Without looking up, he spoke again. "You did well this week of staying out of my sight. I sent you an email with a confirmation in it on an apartment I got for you. It's about two miles from Indiana State University. The rent for the whole year's paid for you just need to go there this week and sign the lease."

Matt hated to admit it but there was a flare of excitement. He would be two hours from his family and have his own place where he couldn't be bothered. He wouldn't have to deal with working or worry about paying bills. But he hated that it came as a gift from his father. Matt chewed on his lip so hard he tasted the bitter taste of blood before he pushed out, "thank you," and turned to go upstairs. At the bottom of his steps his voice yelled again, "the deadline to acceptance into the university is next week. You'll send it in tomorrow." It wasn't a question, Matt knew. It was an order. "Okay," Matt mumbled as he stomped upstairs.

Tossing his bag on his bed, Matt grabbed his laptop and immediately started searching for 'spyware removal.' The thought had come to him on the last half of his ride home. He realized she probably had turned on a location sharing service on an app on his phone. He was always meticulous to keep them off, but to his surprise, all of them, when he checked, were still turned off. But she must have been tracking my phone somehow.

It took a few minutes, but he found an app online. After downloading it onto his phone, it stated it would take several minutes to scan his phone. He waited impatiently, laying on his bed until it finally vibrated. But it wasn't done. The vibration was a text.

Amy

'Hey, how was your trip?'

Matt

'Good. Just got back'

Amy

'You want to meet tomorrow?'

Matt was suspicious from the start of the conversation. It was odd for Amy to text him; she never had done that before. But more than that, he thought it best to avoid everyone at this point. If I have an apartment ready for me soon, maybe I can just avoid my family for the next week or so until I leave for it.

Matt

'I don't think so. Sorry. I've got a lot of things to get ready for school and stuff. Sorry.

An alert appeared on his screen and the spyware removal scan was completed.

'SPYWARE LOCATED'

"Fucking bitch!" Matt cursed to himself. He clicked the screen and had the spyware removed, then restarted his phone. He had no idea how she got it on his phone, so he even paid for a virus protection app to be installed now that he had removed the spyware. Then his phone vibrated again with another text.

Amy

'Meet me at my house. Tomorrow at noon.'

This wasn't a question, either. This was an order.

Chapter Three

Erica closed the door to her house. Her child in one arm and her purse in another. Stephanie looked at her phone and documented the time.

'Erica leaves the house with son - 10:02am'

Erica took a minute to get her child strapped into the car seat in the back, then tossed her purse in the passenger seat before backing out of their driveway. They lived in a very nice house. A good quiet looking neighborhood. Their grass was green and lush. The sidewalk from their front door was lined with beautiful red and blue flowers and freshly poured mulch. Stephanie had watched their hired landscapers do the work.

'Landscapers-Fresh Green at house - 7:00am-9:27am'

Stephanie had pulled up to the house at 6:00am and begun her watch. It was Friday morning so had thought she would see her husband Jordan leave and Erica would stay behind with the kid but apparently not. From social media, Stephanie knew Jordan worked as a 'risk management consultant,' and he owned his own business, which means maybe he set his own hours. Judging by the gargantuan three-story house, Stephanie imagined he was quite successful at what he does.

Thankfully for Stephanie, she had waited to make her move because at 10:18am another car pulled into the driveway. This time a young, attractive girl that wasn't Erica got out and went inside the house. No knocking. No hesitation. Stephanie smirked to herself. She took video of the entire approach. Holding her phone steady on her dash, she videoed the car parking and the mini skirt wearing woman exited the car and walked inside. She made sure to get a closeup of the license plate and make and model.

'Affair #1 - 10:18am - '

Her fingers tapped away on her steering wheel as she waited. After had been possibly found by Matt, Stephanie didn't think to do any more than run. She ran wildly through the woods in the dark. Thin leaved branches smacking her in the chest and face as she sprinted. Having made the trip enough over the week that she knew the path by heart. She made it back to the community center building parking lot and into her car and just panted.

There were no hunting dogs coming after her. Spotlights didn't flood the roads. Police sirens couldn't be heard in the distance. All the absurd reactions she felt should happen from Matt spotting her were, of course, not happening. Maybe Matt didn't even really see me?

Instead of continuing her over reaction. Stephanie took the time to have a measured response. Catching her breath, she decided she had to go. It was too risky to hang around, and besides, Matt was coming home tomorrow. He would call her, no doubt, to ask about why she was outside his window.

But to her surprise, there was no phone call. No text or anything. This relaxed Stephanie some. Maybe he never actually saw me. Maybe he was staring at his reflection the whole time and me standing there was a coincidence.

It also irked her, though. All this time and they still haven't had a conversation- a real conversation about their relationship and her mother finding out about it. She opened her spyware monitoring app and saw that Matt still hadn't moved from his house. No one had texted or called him either. All Stephanie wanted was for Matt to seek Stephanie out and confess it all to her. Confess him sleeping with her mother and his other step sister. Confess his love for Stephanie and propose to her so they could live out their lives, married and together. Is that too much to ask?

Finally, the door opened, and Jordan's booty call walked out to her car.

'Affair #1 - 10:18am - 10:47am'

Stephanie photographed her exit thoroughly, as well. Stephanie was parked across the street from the house in a small cul-de-sac. She waited impatiently for another half hour for Jordan to leave the house, but he never did. It annoyed her to no end. This was never part of the plan. She wanted the house empty so she could go inside and do what she had to do. What she needed to do.

Hem-hawing over what to do next, she considered just leaving. Maybe coming back the next week when they have a more normal schedule. Jordan must've taken off work this week. Stephanie put her car into drive and eased into the street when she hit the brake again. She looked at her purse with the crinkled corner of the white sealed envelope sticking out. A crooked smile broke across her lips and she put the car back into park.

Fishing out of the messy floorboards behind her seat, Stephanie brushed aside crumpled papers, loose shoes, and a bookbag to find a small, hard makeup case. Opening her makeup case, she touched up her makeup, adding a small amount of lip gloss and eyeliner before giving herself a look over in the rearview mirror.

By the time Stephanie had put on makeup, removed her underwear, and was adjusting her tight top as she knocked on Jordan's front door, it had been nearly an hour since his last booty call had left. When Jordan answered the door, clearly already disturbed by the unexpected door ring, his expression quickly softened when he eyed Stephanie's body.

The t-shirt she wore was white and form fitting, with splashes of red and blue designs across the back. It felt ridiculous wearing it without a bra on, her plump perfectly round breasts pressed against the front highlighting her already excited nipples. Her blue short shorts crowded over the hump of her tight ass and tucked in between her thighs.

"Hi, I'm so sorry to bother you. I hope I didn't wake you," Stephanie pleaded. Jordan wasn't wearing a shirt and had a dark pair of pajama pants on. "My boyfriend- or ex-boyfriend, I should say, just kicked me out of his car right in the middle of the road. I was able to grab my purse, but my phone is still in the car. Could I use your phone?"

"Umm- uh, yeah, yeah. Sure," Jordan said, convincing himself before her. "Yeah, come on in."

"Oh my god, thank you so much. I'm Sara, by the way," Stephanie lied as she awkwardly shook his hand.

"Jordan," he said, guiding her into his house. She could tell he was sucking in his gut and flexing what little muscles he had. Jordan was actually not bad looking. His face was a bit gaunt and his chin jagged, but he had an okay body and nice skin. Although, his slicked back dark hair did make him look like a villain from an old school movie. "So he just left you in the middle of nowhere? Just like that."

"I know! But that's what I get for dating a boy, not a man. He was barely a college kid," Stephanie shrugged as she eyed the interior. It was a modern and stylish house. She could see a mantle filled with frame pictures in the living room where they wandered towards.

"So you're in college?" Jordan said as he guided her away from the family photos and towards the stairs.