A Step Apart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie thought she had a decent plan if he did confront her about the spyware, but that didn't mean she was thrilled to be driving towards this conversation. It didn't matter. She couldn't put it off any longer. Or rather, she couldn't let Matt avoid her any longer. In the two weeks since they'd last been together, Matt had slept with her mom and Matt's other step sister. If she allowed any more time or people to come between them, he might lose interest in her and that could not happen.

There was a hard ball of nervous tension in her belly when she knocked on the door. Stephanie had never been over at Matt's house with his other step family. It had been years since she'd seen his dad and she'd never met Matt's new step mom.

"Hi, can I help you?" The woman said when she opened the door. She was pretty, with flowing hair and an hourglass figure. She assumed she was his step mom.

"Yes, hi- um, I'm here to see Matt?" Stephanie said.

"Oh, okay. Are you a friend from school or-"

"No, I'm his step sister, Stephanie," she said with a bright smile.

"Oh! Hi!" she announced with a hardy introduction and shook Stephanie's hand. "I've wanted to meet you for some time now. I'm Sharon. I'm so glad Matt, you have been hanging out so much. It's great that you guys are close like that."

Stephanie agreed and smiled, but part of her questioned Sharon's sincerity. Nervously, she scratched at her neck and other itches on her arms. Expecting she was going to meet Sharon on this voyage, Stephanie dressed more mundanely than she liked. A pair of skinny jeans and a crop top t-shirt. "Yeah, well... I heard you guys were back from your vacation and thought I'd just stop by to say 'hey'" Stephanie smiled.

"Sure sure, come in, I'll get him," Sharon moved around the corner to the base of the stairs and stairs where she yelled. "Matt! You have a visitor. It's Stephanie," said Sharon, turning back to Stephanie. As Stephanie scurried for the stairs, she felt Sharon's eyes on her. "Ooo, lot of mosquito bites there. I've got some ointment for you if you like."

Stephanie froze halfway up the stair and felt her stomach drop from under her. Her neck and upper arms were covered in red bumps from her time spent lurking in the woods watching Matt in Wisconsin. She tried to return to acting naturally, but it was too late, she knew. If Sharon was probing her, then Stephanie just showed her hand. "Oh, these? They're nothing. I'm fine. Thanks though." Stephanie answered in stride and disappeared upstairs without another word.

Stephanie peaked inside two other spare bedrooms that looked untouched and smelled like dusty, stale air. She quickly shut those doors and found Matt in his messy bedroom, sitting behind a computer desk in the corner. The nervous and inquisitive expression on his face gave Stephanie a boost of confidence at being there. She knew the key to fixing everything was keeping control of the conversation right now.

"Hey there, cutie," Stephanie whispered with a smile as she closed the door behind her. She walked up to him and saw him tense. She decided not to try to kiss her step brother but instead just hung over his shoulder looking at what he was working on. "Indiana State? So it's for sure then? You sent everything into admissions?"

"Uhh yup, yeah, it's official. Just did it in fact. And I even got an apartment too. So, a lot's happening." Matt ruined his hands across his thighs.

"That's awesome! I'm excited. What apartment complex is it?" Stephanie backed away and half laid on his bed nearby.

"Umm I'm not sure... Winden Bird Apartments? Something like that."

"Oooo fancy."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah," Stephanie nodded. "That's like the nicest complex on campus. Plus, it's only a 10-minute walk from my place."

Matt made a stale face. It was like he was trying to harden his expression at what came next. With a great sigh, he closed the folder on his desk and looked at the phone beside the folder. Stephanie Luke felt the fight coming. The accusations forming, the anger building, it was all slipping through her fingers before it even began.

"I know you saw me at the cabin in Wisconsin," Stephanie blurted out. Her face became pouty as she made herself small. "That's why I'm here now. I came because j in wanted to apologize. I didn't realize how creepy it seemed until afterwards."

"So it was you that put the spyware on my phone," Matt said with rejuvenated confidence. There was a release of relief that she made the correct gamble in assuming he found out about the spyware.

"Yeah, but I didn't really think it was spyware or anything. I just found it on the internet. I wanted to surprise you. I- it's stupid. I'm sorry."

"What do you mean, surprise me? How'd you get it on my phone?" Matt's voice sounded more curious than angry, which she took as a win in this little dance they did.

"Well, you know, when you left on vacation, I thought how cool it would be to surprise you up there, because I knew you weren't looking forward to it. And I didn't want to follow you like a stalker so I thought if I just had this thing on your phone I could find out where you were and the last day I was going to surprise you. Knock on your window- like I said, it sounded romantic when I first thought of it. It didn't sound creepy until afterwards." Stephanie smiled innocently.

"And when did you put it on my phone?"

"You know that last text I sent the day before you left? It was attached to that. I'm sorry I know it was wrong, and I got my punishment. You deserve so much better. And I guess you found it," Stephanie forced herself to slowly crack, then break into tears suddenly. Burying her face in her hands as she did. Everything rides at this moment, she knew. If he didn't feel guilty and sad, she would have lost. If he didn't apologize to her, there was little hope for Stephanie's dream relationship.

Stephanie was careful not to overdo it. She sniffled and dabbed at her tears hopelessly for a long moment before she felt Matt's warm hand rub on her back. "Hey, don't do- I'm sorry, okay, I'm sorry about everything. I should never had-"

Stephanie curled into Matt's arms, and she held him tightly. His arms felt so good. It was like lying in her own bed. His neck smelled so familiar. It brought a warmness to her heart. "Don't be sorry. I'm the one that should be sorry. I'm so sorry my stupid mom walked in on us like that. Ugh, it will never happen again." Stephanie cleared her throat and slowed her tears as her nose nuzzled against his neck. She could feel his hesitation. He still hadn't confessed he had sex with her mom, and Stephanie didn't let him know that she knew.

"Stephanie, I- I talked to your mom, Amy." Matt struggled with his words. "I promised her I wouldn't see you any more or anything. And she has a point. It's way too risky. I mean, what if your roommates or friends at your college walked in on us that night?"

Stephanie pulled away, shaking her head free of his worries. "I don't care about any of that. We're both adults. We've lived so many years under the thumbs of our stupid fucking parents for all our lives. We can finally be free. We can be together."

"But what about money to pay for everything? Your mom and my dad pay for all of our bills. What do we do when they cut us off?"

Stephanie rolled her eyes, and half laughed. "My mom would never cut me off and besides, if we have each other, we can make it work."

Matt seemed unsure of himself. Uncomfortable and lost. Stephanie didn't like seeing him like this. She wanted him to be her king. But she would have to guide him if he was to get there. Matt sat slumped on the edge of the bed with his hands clasped in his lap. His eyes staring at the floor. Stephanie leaned in cupping his cheek with one hand as she nuzzled the other with her cheek. Kissing his neck and cheek. Coaxing him to life. Slowly, her lips found his and her gentle kisses brought his head up as her tongue slowly slid into his mouth.

It took longer than Stephanie expected, but soon his hands were out grasping her hips and cheek and she was climbing on top of Matt as he fell backwards on the bed. Stephanie slowly climbed on top of him, straddling his hips as she pressed down into him. She kissed him, slow and hard. Her hair fell around her face and he was framing their kiss as she slowly ground on top of him.

She took her time making out with him and his hands tenderly traced her thighs and lower back. After a time, she stood up to remove her tight jeans and Matt, almost in a trance, just watched from his back as she stripped down to nothing. Immediately, Stephanie went to work undoing and pulling down Matt's pants to free his cock, and Matt's hand continued to brush hair from her face and gently cup her cheek as she took his shaft in her mouth.

Stephanie thought for a moment that he was stoned at how... disinterested he was with everything, but once she began to go down on his hard cock with her sloppy wet lips. He began to moan, and Stephanie could feel pussy moisten for more. His firm cock flexed inside her mouth and she released a long hum of a put as she sucked on her stepbrother's cock. Excitement jolted through her body. It had been so long since she had gotten to taste his precum and feel it coat her tongue as she gagged herself with his shaft.

Her one hand that held her loose hair to one side and out of the way was freed when Matt took over pulling her hair back by the fist load. Stephanie thanked him by deep throating his cock so deep and so long she felt tears forming in the corners of her eyes. When she pulled free, she cried out and gasped for air as strings of messy spit dropped down to the head of his cock.

Once she regained her breath, Stephanie pushed back down his shaft again, gagging herself, groping her breasts as she pulled off him. Over and over again, she repeated this until Matt groaned. When she was finally satisfied with her work, Stephanie climbed on top of him and, almost doing the splits on hard body, she lowered her young taut body down on him. His throbbing cock pushed inside her pussy lips.

"Ohhh fuck," Stephanie moaned and immediately clapped a hand over her mouth, remembering his other step mother was just downstairs. Her abs flexed as she forced her hips down on his cock and back up. Her eyebrows bounced high as the pleasure radiating from her sex. She could cum right then and there and be happy. Just feeling her step brother back inside her felt right. It made her feel complete. "Mmmm... fuck..."

Stephanie began to ride him just as Matt started to buck his hips. He did it so hard and rough, Stephanie fought to keep from screaming. Matt's fingertips dig into her hips as he forced fuck deep inside her. She had to push both her hands over her mouth as she squealed a helpless cry.

His thrusts became so hard and sustained that her hands had to fall to his flexed chest and rippled abs to keep from falling over. Her pussy was stretched and raw. Stephanie's breasts bounced wildly, clapping from each other to back down to her chest. She felt the orgasm building inside her, catching in her throat. Silently her lips mouth the words, "oh. My. God. Oh. My. Fucking. God!"

Suddenly, Matt's hands dug into her round ass cheeks and rammed her ass down on him as he groaned. With little more than a squeak, Stephanie cried out, "yes. Yes. Yes. Cum inside me, cum inside me!"

At the release of the words, Stephanie's body went still and her vocal cords contracted as she came so hard on her stepbrother's cock she thought she might pass out. Her entire body shook and trembled as no breath could leave or enter her lungs until the peak passed. All at once Stephanie's body went limp, and she gasped for air. She could feel Matt's cock continue to flex and hoot his cum into his sister's pussy lips.

A shutter flowed through her body as she laid curled up in the hard chest of her stepbrother. Déjà vu struck her as she recalled the middle of the night sex she had with Matt on the night of the party. Time flowed past them unnoticed. Stephanie was so comfortable she even began to drift into the reaches of sleep while naked in Matt's lap. Matt did fall asleep, she thought, until his stepmother's voice could be heard.

"Hey Matt, dinner's almost ready if you and Stephanie want any!" Sharon yelled from the base of the stairs.

"Mmm kay," Matt mumbled as he woke.

"Mmmm... I should get going," Stephanie stretched on top of him. "See you this weekend, though?"

Matt nodded with a smile. Stephanie stood and got dressed. "Hey, Steph... do me a favor and don't tell your mom about this."

Adjusting her shirt, she gave Matt a wink, "it's our little secret." She managed to sneak out of the house without seeing Sharon again. Stephanie figures she dodged enough bullets for one day. Driving back to campus for the day, Stephanie stopped for gas as she was near empty. Overall, she was pleased with her relationship with Matt. There were still several bumps in the road to come, her mother one of them, but Stephanie felt confident she could keep Matt on her leash.

'Declined'

The card reader on the gas pump read. Stephanie looked down to make sure she didn't use her credit card which her mom had put a hold on previously. No, it's my debit card. She ran it through the machine again.

'Declined - see cashier'

Stephanie smacked the side of the pump hard. "That fucking bitch put a hold on my debit card, too!"

Chapter Seven

Matt laid on his bed for several minutes after Stephanie had left. His dick out and a mix of his and cum still drying on his curved limp shaft, Matt tucked his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling while his mind wandered. He let his thoughts go back two months ago. Before he had slept with Erica, Amy, and Stephanie.

When he was just a lost and disgraced high school graduate who was just a disappointment at being rejected by football recruiters. Back then, he was desperate to feel a connection with someone. He remembered the feeling he felt when he saw Stephanie again for the first time in a year. Sure, he was horny and turned on by the way she looked, but more than that he felt... safe. He felt not alone for the first time in a long time.

He almost had to laugh now. Back then, if he could imagine his sex crazed life now, he would say it's too good to be real. His life was about as close to a porno as a man could get. Especially since he just had sex with a mother and daughter on the same day. Matt shook his head. All these women wanted to be with me. All these women wanting to fuck me. Then why do I feel so alone?

"Hey, Matt, are you coming down for dinner or-" Sharon's voice entered his room with the turn of a door handle. A jolt of adrenaline shot through Matt to cover himself with a blanket beside him just as her head popped in. "Oh, um- I'm- sorry." Sharon apologized as she retreated from his room. She closed the door and disappeared back downstairs in awkward silence.

"Fucking awesome," Matt groaned to himself. Matt pulled up his boxers and pants and with a heavy sigh, he sat down back at his desk. I'm definitely going to need to avoid her for the foreseeable future now.

Matt smiled and picked up his phone to text Adam, one of his football teammates. He realized he hadn't heard from him in weeks, which was unusual. A sudden urge to be around his friends overwhelmed him. Adam would definitely get a kick out of what just happened.

But when Matt hit send, an error message appeared on his screen.

'Cannot text a person you have blocked.'

Matt furrowed his brow. I never blocked Adam. I've never blocked anyone.

Matt clicked on his block list and saw 30 or more names blocked. "What the fuck?" Matt went down the list, unblocking them all. Before his mind could even finish questioning how they all were blocked, he already knew the answer. "That fucking piece-"

He thought about how alone he felt these past weeks and how Stephanie had orchestrated it. She had blocked his contacts so only she could talk to him. She had followed him for who knows how long. Matt questioned if he even really knew what kind of person she was. He never thought of her as manipulative or controlling or creepy, even. But all those traits were becoming a reality.

Matt clicked his laptop and pulled up his savings account online. $3,753.23. That was how much money I have in my name... It seemed so small compared to his needs of going to college. The majority came from summer jobs working in a warehouse. If anything, it solidified the choices he had made in his mind.

His phone vibrated. First time in weeks it's not Stephanie...

'Football Josh'

"Hey what's up, man? Long time." Matt answered his phone.

"Holy shit, it's you- dude. Where the fuck have you been? The whole team's been freaking out trying to get ahold of you." Josh's voice was more serious sounding than normal. He typically was a goofy guy.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, man. I was on this stupid camping trip last week and someone blocked a bunch-"

"Never mind that," Josh interrupted. "This bad chick has been looking for you. She called a bunch of us on the team trying to get ahold of you. She even stopped by some of our houses last week looking for you."

Matt sighed, already knowing this girl was Stephanie and not knowing how he'd explain to his friends that his hot, step sister was stalking him. "Was her name Stephanie?" Matt asked, annoyed.

"Na, man. It was Jessica. She was with Tampa University athletics and she wants to meet with you."

Chapter Eight

"You're a hard man to track down," the woman said with a smile.

"Me? Yeah, it's been an um- strange few weeks for me," Matt said with a polite smile. He sipped his coffee and tried not to sneer at the taste. When he met the woman at the coffee shop this morning, they shook hands and she introduced herself as Jessica Wells. She was a thin woman with an athletic body and her blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail. She said on the phone that she was an athletic and recruitment assistant at Tampa University. This surprised him for two reasons. One recruiting for this year's athletics was long done, and they had already rejected Matt from his football possibilities there. And two, because Jessica was quite young looking. If she was 22 years old, he would be surprised.

Normally, when meeting someone for coffee Matt would always get a fruity drink or drink just water, but Matt didn't want to appear childish in front of Jessica and ordered a coffee and forced it down his throat.

"Oh yes, I remember my senior year of summer after high school- or rather, I don't really remember?" Jessica laughed, and Matt nodded. It was raining outside the coffee shop that morning. An overcast gray and black muted the morning sun and made Matt glad he was indoors. "Well, I'm sure you're wondering why we I asked you here today..." Matt smiled and gave a nod. "As you know, we unfortunately passed on you for recruitment. It was nothing personal. In fact, I spoke to several on the coaching staff and they all liked you quite a bit. You were a number one runner-up to be selected. Just a few of the other prospects had slightly better stats and performance on the football field."

Matt tried his best to keep an even and polite face. He wanted to find something in her words to be comforting or reassuring, but in reality, every word just made him feel more bitter. This painstaking conversation felt like a long breakup that just wouldn't end, when all he wanted to do is just move on with the rest of his life and forget about this.

"Yeah, I uh- I figured," Matt interjected. "I understand. I get it."

"Right, well," Jessica pulled out a thin manila folder from her open large brown purse. "We're about 6 weeks into our training camp this summer, and we've suffered quite a few setbacks. To name a few, a string of training injuries- torn ACL and broken wrist, have benched indefinitely some players. Then, two starters were hurt in a DUI car accident-"