A Stormy Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passes as we just kiss and touch, satisfied with drawing the littlest moans and sighs from deep within each other's epicenters, until Shawn decides it's time that we start to really fuck. Twisting both of our bodies around, he sets me down lying on my back and buries his face in my neck before he begins to move inside of me with a delighted groan. A soft cry of pleasure makes its way past my lips, my back arching slightly as he languidly fucks me, and I place my right leg over the back of the sofa to let him move more easily. He pushes forward as I shove back, he groans whilst I moan, he encloses his arms around my torso as I hook mine around his neck, and he breaths hard against my neck as my kisses pepper the side of his face whilst we move together in perfect harmony.

Every minute, every magnificent second is felt by our racing minds; every breathtaking caress, every bead of sweat is felt by our burning skin. Every whisper, every sigh is heard by our thudding hearts; every world-shattering thrust, every enlivening squeeze is loved by the place where we're united. I clutch his shoulders tight and open my eyes when he raises his head from my neck, and can't stop myself from whimpering when he gazes at me with so much passion and admiration. His expression is so focused as he does everything in his power to keep fucking me at this measured pace, his grip on my sides tightening just a little. I lift up a hand to stroke the side of his face, letting him know that it's okay for him to let go. His eyes soften as he receives the message, thankful for the permission, and he plants a kiss on my lips when he picks up the pace just a little, retaining the air of leisurely ecstasy but charging it up with a dash of speed now. Crying out loud then gasping for air, I let him take us to the end of the blissful journey, the formidable energy within us yearning to explode. I feel my climax creep closer and closer, each thrust, groan and kiss insisting it to arrive quicker, up until it's right outside the door, banging persistently on it, begging to be let in.

"Sandra... Baby..." Shawn drawls low, the key to unlocking the door bursting into existence.

Without any more delay, I insert it into the keyhole, turn it, and swing the door wide open to receive the heavenly orgasm with open arms.

We come exquisitely together, our bodies unraveling but clinging to each other at the same time, rejoicing soundly. I fill the air with my satisfied yelp, accepting some of his weight as he partly slumps down on me, shooting loads of his warm, thick semen in me. I feel trembles run along the length of his brawny body, matching my own quivers, and relish the fantastic sounds of him allowing the impressive waves of release tumble in him. I start to smile to myself. This day has been remarkable like it always is with him in so many ways, but the best part is how we've shifted closer together like iron and a magnet. The intensity of our relationship is only climbing a ladder now, getting stronger as it gets higher every moment of the day, and imagining how it will evolve if we give it a year is making fireworks go off in my chest.

Like I said, I'm the fucking happiest girl ever!

A minute goes by as we remain frozen trying to catch our breaths and recollect ourselves before my mind starts to notice a noise that keeps repeating itself. What the hell is that? Is it my phone again? But no, I left it in the studio so I shouldn't be able to hear it from here still. Then what the fuck can it possibly be?

It sounds once again just as I figure out what it is: the doorbell.

My eyes pop open as if I just received a slap.

"Shit!" we both exclaim, realizing the same thing at the same time.

He struggles to get off me and I lunge for my discarded clothes, panic creating a tornado around us as we attempt to clean and tidy ourselves up as best we can.

"Who the fuck can that be?" he asks as he helps me put on my bodysuit.

"I don't know!" I reply, tying the laces with shaking fingers as he hands me my skirt.

Maybe it's Mrs. Grayson dropping off some groceries? But that makes no sense. She only does that on Sundays and she has her own key to the house so at least she would just come unannounced. No one else visits me on the weekends without telling me beforehand.

In alarm, I feel Shawn's cum start to trickle out of my pussy dangerously, so I take out a handkerchief from my skirt's pocket and stuff it into my bodysuit, plugging up my cunt. "Hide!" I tell him to do just before I dash for the door.

My heart thunders when I reach it, unlocking and swinging it open without even bothering to check who it is. The shocked and furious face of my best friend greets me, and I suddenly have the urge to shout at her for ruining my amazing afterglow.

"Sandra, the fuck?! I've been ringing the bell and calling you for three fucking minutes!" Jen yells, her hate for waiting clearly showing. Then she assesses my body up and down before adding, "And why the fucking hell are you so sweaty?"

That catches me off guard. What the fuck can I say? What the fuck can I say?!

"I... umm... I was... practicing the routine!" I say the end a little too hastily and forcefully, which makes her raise her eyebrow in doubt.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I have to get everything right with your mom, you know."

She glares at me hard, hinting at how she's not buying my bullshit one bit. Damn it! Why can't I be a better impromptu liar?

"Okay. Do you mind telling me whose car that is then?" she says, pointing to Shawn's McLaren that's parked beside her silver Lexus.

Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit! Everything is falling apart! I'm so fucked! So majorly fucked!

"It's mine," the last person I ever expected to hear calls out behind me, nearly causing me to faint.

Jen's eyes enlarge to the sizes of satellites whilst all the color in my face drains, and I begin wishing that I didn't exist in this moment. Shawn comes up and stands beside me, and I look up at him with angered confusion as to what the hell he's doing. But he looks straight at Jen with an easy, charming smile, looking like he's unafraid of us being caught at all.

He's going to fucking die!

"I'm Shawn McLane," he introduces himself, stretching out his arm for a handshake.

"Jennifer Kingsley," she just replies as she takes his hand without thinking, looking like a mindless zombie whilst she continues to gape at him.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you, but I should get going. There are some things I need to do." Turning to me, he then says, "Please tell your father that I need to talk to him as soon as possible. It's about the deal we're working on."

All the tension and panic and frustration and bloodlust dissipates from my chest in a fraction of a moment when I see where he's going with this, and for the first time in five minutes I can breathe again.

"Sure. I'll pass on the message," I say, too joyfully may I just add.

He gives what might look like a grateful smile to Jen but is actually a devious grin to me as he says, "Then goodbye. I hope to see you soon. Enjoy the rest of your day, the both of you."

He slips past a still awestruck Jennifer and walks towards his car with a stress-free nature. Even though his back is to us I vow that he's smiling at how everything played out. Later on today, I'll give him a huge piece of my mind about giving me an unnecessary heart attack.

When his car has gone through the gates, Jen finally comes back to the land of the living as she jumps and grabs me by the shoulders, shaking me vigorously from her extreme amount of excitement.

"Oh my fucking word! He's so fucking hot! My god!" she screams so noisily I think Shawn heard her despite the distance.

"Jen! You're hurting me!" I say instead, breaking free from her deadly hold.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why aren't you swooning over him the way I am?"

Because I've been doing that for the last couple of months now and have much better control than you.

"I am. Just not to your proportions," I admit as she finally steps into the house.

"Oh come on! You're acting like you didn't see his handsome face, or enchanting eyes, or deep, smooth voice, or breathtaking smile, or..."

"Okay, okay! I get it!" I stop her, my face heating up as I start to think of all the things she has mentioned and more.

"See? You can't deny it. Damn! He's like a sex god! If we were alone my bed would be blessed."

A sudden eruption of rage causes my hands to clench into tight fists at those words. "Jen!"

At once, she stops in her tracks at my rebuke, astonishment painted all over her face. Realizing what I've just done, I say quickly to cover it up, "Sorry, Jen. I'm just stressed, alright? I have a lot to do before rehearsal tonight."

She nods slowly, still getting the feeling that something else is going on with me but deciding on letting it go. "Sorry, Sandra. You're right. That's actually why I just decided to come. My mom kept on mentioning how unlikely you would get half the moves right by tonight so I just came to check up on you."

I give her an indebted, sad smile. Indebted because she really is such a great, selfless person, and sad because I'm still lying through my teeth right to her face, only caring about keeping my secret safe and sound. Am I really wrong for deceiving her and everyone else too? I mean, it's not like they would truly understand my situation. They would most likely do all they can to display their disapproval of my relationship with Shawn, which is something I know would kill me. I'm not being the selfish one, the world is, always has been. It's not my fault.

Right?

12