A Story at the Beach

Story Info
A day at the beach.
1.8k words
3.5
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I lived at the beach in Florida when we were younger, we were and still are both very nice looking people, we've been happily married for 41 years.

I was 6'1" slim and muscular at the time, I'm working on the muscular part again, my wife is one of the sexiest brunette's with dark brown almost black eyes, the most beautiful eyes that you've ever seen, she's 5'1" has a very sexy ass, small breast's which I prefer over large breast.

I have a 10" cock that's really fat also.

We have both shaved our pubic hairs completely off for so long that we still don't like to have pubic hair to this day.

We were pretty open about sex and having people looking at us with very little clothes on at this time in our lives, if you have it flaunt it while you can.

This is my memory of one of the those special times that we were at a secluded beach that we visited quite often.

There were a few other couple's around and a few other singles also this day when we arrived.

We sat our chairs and a cooler up in one of our favorite area's. We had not been too this area for a few weeks it was hot this day so we went to the water as soon as we arrived at the beach.

We were laying behind some big rocks without any clothes on. We laid there for awhile talking. I started reading a book that I had brought with me an edition of Penthouse letters.

When we would get hot enough we would put on our string bottoms my wife always went topless, unless someone had young children there with them. If there were children around we still wore our strings, anyway except my wife would put her top on when we went to the water or walked down the beach at low tide.

Walking down the beach with the other people watching had made us horny, just laying out naked together always got our juices flowing.

This particular day we been a few days without sex and where both horny already.

We sat up our stuff behind some big rocks when we arrived because the tide was high at this time.

We laid there sunning for a while, we would walk to the water when we got to hot so as to cool off.

The tide went out during the morning so we decided to walk down the beach around midday to get out of our chairs for a more than just a short walk to the water and stretch our legsa bit.

We also wanted to see if we could find us some stone crabs in the rocks, as we walked down the beach together with our little pail of ice to keep any claws we found cool, we chatted and laughed we have always had fun together during our lives. I was always playing with her ass, I just couldn't help myself, it was tanned and so sexy.

In this area we could often harvest a few stone crab claws from this area that we would eat for later that night for supper.

We walked for quite some time and managed to get us a nice supper. Once we arrived back to our spot I put the stone crab claw's in a spare cooler that we had in the Volkswagen to keep them fresh.

I went back down to the spot where we had our chairs and a small cooler for water, my wife asked me to rub her down with sun tanning lotion, I agreed happily of course.

Once I was through rubbing lotion on my sexy wife I had a raging hard on, her hand was laying at the side of her chair, I accidentally rubbed my hard on against her hand, she looked back at me with a smiled and said it has been a few days hasn't it, I replied to her that it had been two days too many with a smile.

We both laid back down for a while longer until we were hot and wanted to cool off in the water again it is hot on the sand during summer.

We put our strings on and walked to the water, in this area we had to be careful of rocks that where submerged under the water that you couldn't see, we were walking slowly so as not to stub our toes or worse.

We were holding hands as we walked out to the deeper water, once we were about waist deep in the water on my sexy little wife we sat down to cool off, the ocean was flat this day luckily.

We sat in the water cooling off and relaxing from the hot sun, so of course this led to us kissing and rubbing each other's body parts that where under the water.

All of this left me with another hard on, I asked my sexy little wife if she wanted too go hide behind the rocks so that we could have sex without being to open about it, she replied that almost all the other people had left by now with one of her sexy grins.

I knew that grin well enough to ask what she had in mind. She said remember that I'm really good at floating on her back, she was right I always sunk like a rock if I tried to float, while she could float all day.

She told me to kiss her which I was always happy to do, once our lips met she plunged her tongue into my mouth, I knew then that she was as horny as I was. We made out for a while longer working each other into a sexual frenzy don't forget we're just over 20 years old at this time.

We made out some more which just drove us both into a sexual frenzy more, fuel to the slow burning fire that was building in both of us all day.

I was the more open one of the two of us, I still sit in our privacy fenced back yard without clothes most of the time. It feels natural and they also say that the UV ray's from the sun is the best disinfectant for the Covid crap.

My sexy little wife continued to float on her back beside me, I started rubbing her sexy body while I was kneeling beside her. I pulled her to my side and bent over and started sucking on her hyper sensitive nipples. This always led too more juices flowing out of her delicious little bald pussy.

This woman is still so sexy and such a sweet person to this day, I don't know how I ever convinced her to marry me those 41 years ago, anyway back to the story.

I was sucking her sensitive nipples for a short time longer when she told me she wanted her sweet little bald pussy filled up with my big fat cock.

I said okay let's go dry off and we'll lay a beach towel behind one of the rock for her, she said no I mean right here while I'm floating on my back. I pulled my string bikini bottom and hers off and wrapped them around my wrist very quickly.

When I stood up anyone that might have been watching could tell that I was naked and I certainly didn't care by this time, I was so horny by this that I probably wouldn't have stopped if a police man had told me too.

I got off on my knees and pulled her a little deeper out in the water once we where in water up to my waist, lifted her sexy bald pussy up enough to get my mouth on her, I love eating her bald sweet sexy little pussy.

I licked her from the top down to the bottom and went back and forth for awhile, she had one orgasm while I was eating her sexy pussy in this manner. I then latched on to her clit and sucked on her hard clit at which time I had to hold her up some more because she couldn't hold still or keep floating by herself because she was having orgasm after orgasm by this time, she's always been multiple orgasmic.

I let her orgasm in my mouth a few more times while I savored her sweet nectar that was by now gushing into my mouth.

Since I was helping her float she lifted it up looked into my eyes and told me that you better fuck me you bastard before I go find someone else too. I said that would be okay as long as I could clean her sweet bald pussy up afterwards and that I wouldn't mind some seconds.

She said you better fuck my sweet bald pussy hard with your big fat dick right now you bastard, I was almost through teasing her now because I wanted her as badly as she wanted me.

I stood up and slowly started too slide my big fat dick into her and then back out of her with me just using the head of my cock, she hardly ever curses, this happened to be one those occasions where she was ready to curse me.

Since I was holding her up with her hips, she looked up at me and told me you better sink your big cock into her hard and don't stop until you have filled my sweet bald pussy up with a big load of cum you bastard.

I had to agree with her, I had had enough teasing also. I already had her hips in my hands, so I pulled her onto my big fat cock in one move. There were times that I could hit her cervix when I was really hard.

I was hitting her cervix every time I bottomed my big fat cock in her bald sweet little pussy.

She was telling me to fuck her harder, she started screaming yes the water is filling my fucking bald pussy up along with your cock and it's making me cum all over the place. The water is making it feel like your cock is twice the size it really is.

I couldn't take it any longer I let out a big roar and I did fill that sweet bald pussy up to overflowing.

I slowly rocked her back and forth on my slowly softening cock. We collapsed in a spent satisfied heap of sexual pop couple.

We just sat there for a few minutes, I eased us back into water that was not as deep and lifted her sweet bald pussy up to my mouth so that I could clean our combined juices out of her sweet bald pussy.

We sat there for awhile and relaxed then got up so we could go sit in the sun a bit longer before we picked our stuff up and went back to the Volkswagen to go home.