A Straight Wife Becomes Lesbian Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife discovers who she really is.
3.4k words
3.87
28.1k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had always loved his wife Elaine since he first saw her at university. Whilst it was love at first sight for him it took Elaine a while to notice him or even tolerate his advances. Peter was delighted when Elaine finally gave in and agreed to go on a date with him. After that first date they dated for a few years then after Elaine finally agreed to marry him. Elaine grew to love him but only agreed to marry him when she found out his parents were very rich.

Whilst Elaine found Peter to be a boring less than adequate lover, she liked his gentle respectful love for her. Elaine watched Peter climb the corporate ladder to become a powerful successful accountant. Peter loved his work and was well liked by everyone who worked with him. Just before their fifth wedding anniversary a young woman came to work with Peter. Peter felt an instant connection with this new colleague finding out thart she was called Nicky when she was introduced to him on her first day at work.

Peter admired her short red hair, perfect facial features, her pale freckled skin, strong arms, small pert AA cup breasts, slim waist, flat stomach, powerful thighs, pert butt, and slender legs. Her strength fascinated him, so he tried to befriend her as quickly as she could. He felt excited every time he saw her feeling captivated by her presence. After working together for a while Peter decided it was time that he got to know Nicky better.

"How do you like working here Nicky" Peter asked trying not to blush.

"I like it." Replied Nicky.

"That's good to know. I think you're doing well and am sure you have a bright future with us." Peter told her.

"I would like to get to know you better Nicky and wonder if you would go for a drink with me on Friday?" Peter asked Nicky hoping she didn't notice that he was blushing as he asked her on a date.

"Sorry, don't think that is going to happen because I am a lesbian I don't like men." Replied Nicky.

Peter sat there thinking about Nicky's telling him she was a lesbian feeling suddenly extremely aroused that she had just rejected his request to take her out for drinks because is a lesbian. He suddenly felt more excited as she started imaging what it would be like to introduce Nicky to his wife Elaine and to encourage Nicky to seduce his wife into being her lesbian lover.

Taking out his mobile phone Peter showed Nicky a nice picture of his wife Elaine saying, "if you don't want to go for drinks with me would you like to go for drinks or a meal with my wife Elaine instead?"

Nicky took hold of Peters mobile phone and looked at the picture of Peters' wife admiring her shoulder length red hair smooth freckled skin, green eyes, small pert breasts, and athletic firm strong figure. Peter felt excitedly as he watched Nicky admire his wife's picture with an excited smile.

"I would love to meet your wife Elaine but be careful she might just fall in love with me!" Nicky warned Peter.

Peter felt a rush of excitement as he imaged introducing his wife to a strong powerful masculine lesbian like Nicky and to watching her being seduced and turned lesbian.

"Do you really think you have what it takes to get my beautiful straight wife to fall in love with you?" asked Peter hoping that Nicky would say yes and that she wanted his wife.

"Of course, its child's play for me to get straight beautiful women into my bed. In fact, once I've fucked them, they never go back to their boyfriends or husbands. I know I can turn her lesbian so be careful Peter as I am so good at this." Replied Nicky.

"So, if I begged you to come to my home and get to know my wife Elaine, seduce her into being your lesbian lover, would you?" asked Peter with a gasping excited panting voice that let Nicky know he was serious.

Nicky burst out laughing at Peter as she sat listening to her married boss put out feelers about begging her to seducing and stealing his wife from him. The thought of turning a straight married woman lesbian intrigued and excited her.

"Are you sure you can handle my getting your wife to prefer me to you?" asked Nicky giggling excitedly.

"Yes, I can handle it. In fact, I want my wife to prefer you to me. Please do it." Pleaded Peter.

"You must know that If I succeed and get your wife to be my lesbian lover and partner especially if we fall in love with each other there will be no going back for you. If she becomes my lover, I will never let you touch her again and if you try I will kick your ass so hard!" laughed Nicky.

"Don't worry that is just want I want to happen. Please beat me up, kick me between my legs and hurt me if I try to get in your way or try to kiss my wife when she is your lesbian lover." Peter begged Nicky.

"This is your last chance to avoid being humiliated and destroyed sexually and romantically in your wife's eyes!" Nicky finally warned.

"Please don't worry about me just come and get the woman you want please come to my home and take my wife to be your lesbian lover and if you need or want to humiliate and hurt me then please do it." Panted Peter excitedly.

"Ok, fix it up. Its up to you to help me get to your wife so that I can work my magic with her. Now kiss my feet to seal the contract." Laughed Nicky.

Peter eagerly knelt at Nicky's feet and kissed Nicky's feet lovingly licking Nicky's shoes. After kissing Nicky's feet for 10 minutes, he stood up to face Nicky to thank her for letting him kiss her feet to be rewarded with a hard slap across his face with her right hand. Nicky gasped excitedly as she felt the palm her right hand slapping his face savouring the hard slapping noise and feeling a new blissful rush of sexual excitement as she watched him grimace in pain and shock as she slapped him across his face three more times. She felt her pussy juice's soaking her panties making her wet. and her pussy tingle with pleasure as she punched him hard in the face then she panted with joy as he thanked her for slapping and punching him.

Later that night Peter told his wife that he was inviting a very important colleague from work to dinner and that he wanted her to work hard at pleasing their important guest. He gave his wife enough money to buy some sexy revealing clothes, sexy underwear, and expensive perfume to impress their guest.

Peter waited eagerly for his wife to return from shopping for her new clothes and perfume congratulating her on her choices when she returned. After work the next day Peter went to the most expensive store at their shopping mall to buy the most expensive wine, Champagne and food for his wife to cook a delicious meal for Nicky and herself. He also bought beautiful flowers and scented candles so he could set up a romantic scene to help Nicky do her magic on his wife.

The scene was set for Nicky all Peter had to do was invited her over. Peter's wife was in the kitchen finalising the meal preparations and was looking sexier than Peter had ever seen her look before. Peter picked up his mobile phone and called Nicky and begged her to come over to his wife. Nicky laughed excitedly as Peter agreed pay for a taxi to bring her to his wife.

It didn't take long for the taxi to arrive and to take Nicky to Peter and Elaine's home. Hearing the doorbell ring he rushed to the door opening it to greet Nicky and inviting her in he called his wife Elaine to join them by the front door. When Nicky saw Elaine for the first time in person she admired her shoulder length red hair, pale freckled skin, small pert breasts, and superb hot sexy figure that filled out the tight skimpy scarlet dress that barely hid her cleavage and hugged her slim perfect waist and showed off her flat stomach and firm thighs and pert butt.

Nicky accepted Elaine into her loving arms as Peter guided his wife Elaine towards her pushing Elaine gently against her body ensuring that their breasts were firmly but gently pushed together. Nicky felt sexual bliss and joy and she savoured Peter holding his wife firmly in her arms preventing his wife from cutting their embrace short. She wrapped her arms round Elaine enjoying the feeling of Peters wife's soft but firm pert breasts against her own. Nicky giggled excitedly as Peter held them close in a sexually charged embrace for as long as he could.

Peter then led them to the dining room and invited them to sit at the table then served them drinks and their starter.

As they started eating Elaine asked Peter if he was joining them for the meal.

"No, this meal is just for you and Nicky, and it is my job to help you both be happy together tonight." Said Peter.

Nicky then said, "Lets just treat him like our servant for the night as we enjoy getting to know each other."

Elaine looked surprised but quietly agreed not knowing what was happening. Peter made sure that he didn't get in the way of Nicky as she expertly seduced his wife Elaine into relaxing as he made sure that their wine glasses were never empty. Elaine had no idea that Nicky was a dominant powerful lesbian who was slowly but surely trying to flirt with her and seduce her. Nor did she know that her seduction by a lesbian Tomboy was just what her husband wanted. It didn't take many glasses wine before Nicky had Elaine just where she wanted her to be.

"How do you like having Peter waiting on us like the naughty wimp footman he is?" giggled Nicky with excitement.

"Its fun. I wish he would do this more often for me." Elaine laughed at Peters humiliation by her and Nicky. Elaine had no idea but she was growing to enjoy her husband humiliation.

"I can make that happen if you want. In fact, I can help you become who you were really born to be and help you put that awful weak boy Peter firmly in his place. All you must do is grasp the opportunity now. Do you accept the chance to be strong and powerful and free of disgusting male oppression and defilement." Panted Nicky Seductively.

Feeling giddy with excitement and the effects of the wine and Nicky's well delivered grooming Nicky gasped and giggled eagerly "Yes, Oh, yes I accept the opportunity to be liberated as you said."

Even though Elaine still had no idea that she was in the tight grasp an expert lesbian and was being guided gently towards becoming a lesbian and that the lesbian had her husbands blessing and support to seduce her she eagerly accepted the offer for liberation from male defilement and oppression.

"Do you have the strength to punish Peter if you have to Elaine?" asked Nicky with an excited panting voice.

"Of course." Elaine giggled like a naughty teenage girl not realising that Nicky was going to get her to punish Peter soon.

Peter happily watched Nicky expertly get closer to Elaine as Elaine let her guard drop feeling so excited his cock was the hardest and biggest it had ever been in his life. He hoped that Nicky and his wife didn't notice his large bulge in the front of his pants as he served them their main course. Fortunately for Nicky she had noticed and the bulge in his pants contemplated just how she could use it to humiliate him and turn Elaine against him.

"Hurry up Boy and fill my Elaine's glass you useless piece of shit!" snarled Nicky when Peter failed to notice Elaine's glass was nearly empty.

Elaine looked shocked and looked at Peter then Nicky then back at Peter waiting for Peter to admonish Nicky for being rude to him.

Elaine laughed and giggled with excitement when Peter said, "Its ok Elaine darling Nicky is right to discipline me."

Elaine felt a rush of excitement that shocked her when Nicky snapped "Shut up you disgusting fuck! Know your place or I'll shut you up with the back of my hand!"

Watching her husband meekly nod acceptance of Nicky's command to be silent and for him to stay in his place awakened in Elaine that dark sadistic streak in her that she had worked so hard to suppress. Nicky was now helping that streak to fill Elaine with an overpowering yearning to dominate and humiliate her husband. She felt that beautiful urge to savour dominating, humiliate and hurt the man she promised to love, cherish, and obey slowly removing any inhibitions she had.

As they finished their main course Nicky pointed out to Elaine the bulge in Peters pants laughing at him as she panted "Look he is getting excited serving us as our revolting footman."

Elaine looked at Nicky and then at the bulge in Peters pants then at Nicky.

"Isn't that just typical of dirty, revolting disgusting men to get aroused by sexy women like us!" snarled Nicky with mock anger.

"Yes, it is!" replied Elaine.

Nicky then panted "Now is the time to punish him!"

Getting up from her chair she walked round the table and rested her right hand gently on Elaine's left shoulder and then pulled her chair slowly back as she gently slid her right hand from Elaine's shoulder down to her left arm and elbow helping Elaine to stand up from her dining chair. As Nicky guided Elaine away from the table leading her towards Peter Nicky quietly and subtly moved her right hand onto Elaine's left breast cupping it as they walked arm in arm towards Peter.

Elaine savoured Nicky touching her breasts without noticing it was happening. She didn't notice Nicky start gently and softly caress her left breast or that her pussy was sopping wet, and her juices were soaking her panties and thighs. Standing face to face with her husband as a powerful lesbian caressed her left breasts without her realising made her giddy with excitement.

Then she felt they most powerful rush of sexual excitement as Nicky whispered into her left ear "Go on baby knee the bastard in his balls. Show him just how disgusted you are by him! Show him just who is his boss, US! Do it NOW!"

Elaine moaned in pleasure as she heard Nicky give her permission to do something she yearned and ached to do all her life she had always ached to hurt and man and to kick, knee, punch and slap his revolting cock and balls. She realised she hated men and their ugly genitals. She didn't know yet just how just how much she was going to prefer and love women and their sexy breasts, pussies, and butts.

Nicky continued caressing Elaine's left breast as Elaine grabbed hold of the front of her husband's shirt then staring hard into his eyes with an eager excited look on her face gasping and panting with sexual excitement. Peter felt excited as he saw his wife's face blushing and flushing red as she prepared to knee him between his legs. Opening his legs to give her enough room to knee him between his legs he savoured watching his wife's sexual excitement intensify making her mouth twitch with uncontrollable sexual excitement as her breathing become deep and gasping and a beautiful glazed dreamy look of pleasure filled her eyes.

Nicky's caressing of Elaine's breast intensified as she felt Elaine's body weight shift as Elaine drew back her right knee then thrust it forward as hard as she could to knee her pathetic disgusting husband in his balls. Hearing him grunt in agony and seeing the look of instant agonising pain on his face then feeling his strong body go limp and him fall to his knees at their feet made both Nicky and Elaine feel exhilarated with sexual joy and excitement.

Gasping and panting as he pussy twitched and pulsated with feelings of sexual pleasure stronger than anything her husband could do to please she turned to look at Nicky's face then as she gazed lovingly at Nicky she suddenly noticed just how beautiful Nicky really was. Nicky's face transformed from just being the face of a woman she just met into the most beautiful, attractive, and sexually exciting face she had ever seen. With out realising it Elaine was falling in love with Nicky.

Nicky then said, "watch this babe!"

Elaine then watched with excitement as Nicky took Peters face in her left hand and punched him hard in his face with her right fist sending shudders of pleasure through Elaine's body as Nicky kicked Peter onto his back on the floor. Nicky then took Elaine in her arms then turned her to face her then started to kiss her passionately on her lips as she rubbed Elaine's lower back and butt pulling her tightly against her body.

Watching Nicky kissing his wife Peter quietly took the opportunity to help Nicky by moving his wife's right hand from Nicky's waist moving it lovingly into Nicky's pants then panties helping his wife get to caress the pussy of another woman for the first time in her life. As Elaine felt the beautiful, sweet texture of Nicky wet open pussy with her fingers she realised that her husband was encouraging her to finger another woman's pussy. Thats when Elaine started to realise she liked pussy more than she liked the cocks and balls of men. She explored Nicky's pussy with her fingers savouring the beauty of realising that she never wanted to touch her husband's hideous cock or balls again. She she now knew that she could enjoy hurting and humiliating her husband. What she surprised Elaine more was that she wanted to hurt and humiliate him more than she had ever wanted to have sex with him.

Then her husband did something that surprised and pleased her as she let Nicky kiss her passionately on her mouth, he moved behind her and started kissing her ass as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. He kissed her ass as passionately as he used to kiss her on her mouth.

"That's the only part of me that you're going to going to be able to kiss me from now on you revolting piece of shit!" thought Elaine to herself.

The pleasures that Nicky was teaching Elaine to enjoy exploded beyond belief as Nicky led Elaine away from her husband out of the dining room then up the stairs toward her bedroom. Elaine barely noticed that her husband was following them and that he had already opened the bedroom door for them and was turning down the bed's sheets for Nicky to take her bed. Nicky watched with triumph as Peter undressed his wife for her and guided her onto her back on the marital bed. Reaching out her right-hand Nicky let Peter guide in a slow dance towards to bed that his wife was waiting for her on. She allowed Peter to undress her then lift her onto the bed and helped her on top of his wife to mount her.

Never could Elaine have imagined that she would experience such beautiful sex and love making from another woman but the feeling of Nicky's breasts against hers and the feelings of another wet pussy grinding against her thigh and pussy pleased more than her husband futile attempts to fuck her. The pleasures she was enjoying with Nicky could never be equalled by her dreadful husband. Nicky gave Elaine one mind blowing orgasm after the other leaving her screaming out in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God I am a fucking LESBIAN! Fuck yes! I am a Lesbian" screamed Elaine. "I love you Nicky more than I have ever loved him. I am yours not his!" cried out Elaine orgasming harder than she had ever orgasmed before with any man.

"You're my wife now babe! You're my lesbian wife! Mine not his!" panted Nicky orgasming as she cried out.