All Comments on 'A Straight Wife Becomes Lesbian Ch. 01'

by HansKessler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh dear, yet another `my wife's turned into a lesbian' crap story, written by a man. Please, please do not insult us like this, There is a certain standard of crap, but this is woeful. Minus 5.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight Wives become lesbian.Pt2 Elaine and Nicky . Peter sorry for doing that to his wife become a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BORING!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Little bit much and don't care for the rather level of hate in the story. Peter doesn't seem real as such a motivation would be he has someone else or this guy has some genuine mental disorder.

Also, the motivation of Nicky seems really misplaced as if this guy has is giving her a great wife. I have read fairly similar type of stories, but not where the lesbian is just right out hateful. It again comes off as the guy has a mental disorder

rachelanne542007rachelanne54200710 months ago

This story had potential but the male character is so pathetic as to be farcical. That character destroys the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wow way over the top and such a kick to the lesbian community. yea they all act like that. I'm straight oh wait I'm a lesbian. It could have been a good story but just so overdone.

BestsuckitBestsuckit10 months ago

Bravo Hans. I'm all for wives being seduced and corrupted into becoming lesbians. Especially in front of their husband's, who deserve to be humiliated. I'd prefer for the men to realize the error of their ways, then discover it's too late. Watching their wives have countless organisms shrieking with pleasure the men would admit the dildo is bigger fatter and much better then his little cock.

HansKesslerHansKessler10 months agoAuthor

So many negative comments written by people who hide their identity and who couldn't write a better sexual fantasy story. Mocking others fantasies is a bit cruel. Who out there doesn't have sexual fantasies that others might find strange, boring or over the top or just plain predictable given who and what they are. No one is perfect and certainly no one is original and there are few budding Shakespears writing sexual fiction here.

HansKesslerHansKessler10 months agoAuthor

This story is not intended to depict what lesbians are like, like to do or how they behave or even that they have any interest in behaving in the way portrayed in this sexual fantasy story. It is just a non realistic lesbian fantasy story that is no where close to how lesbians behave sexually. Its purely a fictional representation of a fantasy.

bbaron2274bbaron227410 months ago

I do not understand nor can equate the feelings toward something being manifested in brutality against another. It like i like cats so ill kick the crap out of a dog. It's plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To HansKessler,

You say it's cruel to criticize your story yet you continue to write the same story. You probably get a kick out disturbing readers. Furthermore, if anonymity bothers you then lead by example. Share all of your real personal information. In addition, if a person needs to be a writer to criticize your work then prove that you are a lesbian. What business do you have writing about lesbians if you are not a lesbian.

BestsuckitBestsuckit9 months ago

I'm all for degrading the husband, and think more should be spent verbally abusing him. As the wife succumbs irresistible attraction of another beautiful woman, realizing how much greater pleasure she feels for a hot blooded gorgeous lesbian.

HansKesslerHansKessler9 months agoAuthor

Didn't say it was cruel to criticize my story just the manner that is was carried out. How does such negative destructive criticism help me improve how i write about some of the sexual fantasies i have. I am not trying to disturb anyone. If you don't like what I write why are you reading it? You don't have to be member of community to write about that community if not what right does anyone have to write about any other person? Its easy to be negative about other peoples sexual fantasies. Are you criticizing my pansexuality as I find all genders attractive.

Being overly negative isn't helpful and I am not writing sexual stories for anyone other than myself. If other enjoy them then I am honoured by that and if others dislike stories then its not problem. I am not a professional author but an amateur trying to express myself as best I can. Your negative criticism won't help others in their attempt to write stories for this website. I know I have a lot to learn and that any advice is welcome. Ranting that males shouldn't be allowed to write lesbian stories isn't productive or helpful. I doubt that you could cope well with such personalised criticism. I am not asking for your personal information just use an alias so we can see what stories you write. Are really that stupid that you think I want to know your real name. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love your stories please do another

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don’t listen to the critics, Hans. Keep working on your kind of stories and your craft as a writer. I’ll keep watching your folder for new work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous