A Straight Wife Becomes Lesbian Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine continues her journey to being a lesbian.
901 words
4.33
14.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine woke the next morning after her husband Peter had given her best sex and love making that was the not only most fulfilling sex that she had experienced during her marriage with Peter but also the best sex that she had ever had. The sex that her husband Peter had given her wasn't sexy with him but sex with another woman. For the first time she felt truly satisfied after sex and for the first time ever had been left wanting and yearning for more sex. For the first time ever she wanted to go down on someone that she found sexually attractive. She loved how Nicky's pussy looked, tasted, and smelled. It was so beautiful unlike Peters disgusting cock and balls that had always left her feeling nauseated and dissatisfied.

As Elaine woke up, she felt the beautiful feeling of another woman's warm soft sweet naked breasts against her own. She just lay with her eyes closed savouring how exciting it was to feel Nicky's beautiful breasts caressing her own breast feeling the gentle motion of Nicky's breathing in and out making their breasts rub gently together feeling like the soft loving touch of angels sending ripples of pleasure through Elaine's body. Then she noticed the magnificent feeling Nicky's moist pussy against her right thigh. She could never have realised just how feeling another woman's pussy against her skin would make her so sexually excited and aroused. The sensation of another woman's pussy lips and juices gently rubbing against her thighs was the most arousing and exciting sensation she had ever experienced.

Opening her eyes, she felt an immense feeling of sexual exhilaration as she saw her husband lying on the bedroom floor next to their bed. Then she felt Nicky start to move as she woke up. Elaine felt Nicky's right hand grasp her face as Nicky turned her face to face towards her own face. Nicky then kissed Elaine with a beautiful open mouthed passionate kiss. Elaine's mouth opened as a passive reflex as Nicky's beautiful full soft lips met her own lips filling her mind, body and soul with the most beautiful sensations that kissing someone else had ever given her. Then Elaine felt the magnificent feeling of Nicky's tongue enter her mouth seeking out her own tongue as Nicky licked the inside of Elaine's mouth caressing Elaine's tongue. Elaine hated it when Peter pushed his slimy disgusted slug like tongue into her mouth, but she felt so excited by having Nicky's tongue in her mouth she wanted their kiss to last for ever.

As Nicky kissed her deeply and passionately on her lips, Elaine suddenly noticed that Nicky's beautiful wet pussy was no longer grinding against her left thigh. Then she noticed that Nicky's right thigh was trying to get her to open her legs. Submitting herself to Nicky she let Nicky push her right thigh between hers by opening her legs. Elaine then felt Nicky's body arch and bend as Nicky pushed her sopping wet open pussy against hers causing an explosion of the sweetest feeling of pleasure caused by a wet open and excited pussy grinding against wet open pussy. Elaine felt Nicky's huge erect clit rubbing against her own engorged clit then gasped as Nicky's massive clit entered her pussy. Elaine wrapped her legs round Nicky's body gasping and panting excitedly moaning and groaning with sexual pleasure louder then she had ever during love making with Peter. Grasping Nicky's bottom Elaine caressed it and pulled hard towards herself making Nicky grind her pussy harder and faster against her own.

"I love you Nicky!!" panted and gasped Elaine.

"Fuck me darling!" screamed Elaine as she went from orgasm to orgasm as Nicky fucked her with her pussy.

Elaine didn't notice that Peter had woken up and was standing next to them as they fucked matching Nicky's' grinding of their pussies together with frantic rubbing of his ugly erect cock.

Elaine felt excited as she heard her revolting weak husband gasp and pant "Fuck my wife better than I can Nicky! Please fuck her better than I can! Fuck her! Oh! Yes, please make her cum in ways I can't!" as he wanked his cock off keeping time with Nicky's expert fucking of his wife Elaine.

"Oh Nicky, it's the best fuck I've ever had!" gasped and panted Elaine as Nicky fucked her.

Elaine felt Nicky's body start to tense up and her back arch as Nicky's panting and gasping got louder and faster and Nicky's grinding of her pussy increased in pace, pressure gyrating and grinding harder as Nicky started to cum against Elaine's pussy over and over.

Then Nicky suddenly thrusts her pussy as hard as she could against Elaine's pussy screaming out loud "You're my wife now! I am in love with you!" as she orgasmed so hard against Elaine, she nearly fainted squirting a torrent of pussy juices hard onto Elaine's pussy making Elaine cum so hard in response.

As Elaine felt another woman cum against her pussy squirting hard onto her pussy Elaine felt overjoyed and experienced a massive mind-blowing orgasm that left her breathless and in love with Nicky bonding and binding her to Nicky in ways that she had or could never bond with Peter. Elaine knew now that she was not only in love with Nicky but that she was also belonged to Nicky for ever.