A Strange Affair

Story Info
Is she deliberately enticing him? Is this her own doing?
2.5k words
4
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party

She stood in front of the mirror smoothing down the front of her skirt with her hands. "Do you think it'll be alright to wear this?" she called out to her husband.

He wandered in from the other room and leaned against the door, appraising her. Her skirt rested on her hips and reached halfway down her thighs. She wore a crop top which left her arms and shoulders bare and stopped just above her navel.

"This is something I feel would be okay for a beach party," she said. "But do you think it'll be okay to wear tonight?"

"Well, you do look a bit tarty, but that's exactly how I like you. Anyway, it's warm tonight, and besides, there is nothing wrong with being the most attractive woman at the party."

"So I look tarty, do I?"

"Baby," he said slipping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. "You know what you do to me when you look like this."

There were about twenty cars parked in the large circular driveway, and the party was in full swing. They waved out and greeted several people they knew as they made their way to where the drinks were.

"Mike," someone said, clutching his arm. "Come over here, there's someone I want you to meet. Excuse us Kate, I won't keep him long."

"See you soon," Mike winked. Kate smiled and got herself a drink.

Half an hour later Kate found herself sitting on a couch in an animated conversation with two of her friends. Looking up she saw a man sitting at the bar watching her. She turned away and carried on her conversation for a few minutes, and then looked back toward the man. He was still watching her. She wondered who he was, as she knew most of the people in the room.

"Mmmmm, he's quite good looking. But he knows it," she said to herself.

She uncrossed her legs and his gaze lowered from her face to her legs. She felt her face redden as he looked. The couch was low and she tugged at her skirt to try and cover some of her thigh.

"She's got incredible legs," he mused. Because of how she was sitting he could see right up her legs to the white of her panties. She crossed her legs again and looked at him. He looked right back at her and smiled.

"He's brazen," she thought. "He's not even trying to hide the fact he's staring at my legs." She looked around the room for Mike. He was still talking to his friends. As he raised his glass and grinned at her, he mouthed, "Are you okay?" She smiled and nodded her head.

As Kate and her friends talked, out of the corner of her eye she could see the man at the bar watching her. She uncrossed her legs again and sat with her knees tightly together. Without looking at him, she slowly began to part her legs. When her knees were about twelve inches apart she quickly looked at him and caught him looking wide eyed at her. She smiled to herself and crossed her legs again.

When she next looked he had gone and she decided to get herself another drink. As she stood at the table mixing a drink he came and stood beside her.

"Hi," he said. She smiled briefly. She could smell the faintly musky smell of his aftershave. "Would you like to dance?"

She took her drink. "I don't think so," she said turning away. She decided not to go back to the couch because he had seen enough, so she went and stood beside Mike. He put his arm across her shoulder and she stood looking around the room as he talked with his friends.

"Darling," he said. "I wonder if you'd mind going out to the car and getting me something." He pulled the keys out of his pocket and told her what he wanted. She didn't mind at all, as it would be a welcome diversion.

She stood at the top of the steps above the lawn and looked around for the car. The outside house lights were on but the cars were mostly in darkness. She wasn't sure where their car was, but it shouldn't be too hard to find because there weren't all that many there. She set off across the lawn in the direction she thought it was. The music and the conversation and the laughter was still quite loud as she reached the car, and unlocking it, she reached in for what Mike wanted.

As she leaned forward, her skirt rose up to the top of her thighs and, suddenly, she felt a hand slide up her leg. She gasped and quickly straightened up as another hand reached around and covered her mouth. Then the first hand pinned her arms at her side. For a moment she panicked and was consumed by fear.

"Be quiet and don't make a sound," a voice said. She knew that voice and the smell of him. From behind he quickly pushed her around to the side of a small van where they were completely hidden from the house.

"Just do as I say and you'll be alright," he whispered.

Standing behind her, his arm circled her waist, his hand resting on her skin just below her ribs. She took his hand in hers and tried to remove it from her, but he just held her more tightly, pulling her against him. She tried to wriggle free, at the same time pulling at his hand, but all she succeeded in doing was to cause his hand to slide up over her ribs and under the top she was wearing.

"Hey, it's okay," he said.

"Let me go!" she said as she struggled more.

Kate writhed against him, her bottom moving against his groin. She bent her knees and tried to free herself from his grasp. And he had to hold her more tightly so she wouldn't fall to the ground. He took her left arm in his hand and held it down by her side to stop her pulling at him. She was breathing heavily, and she wondered how she could get away from him. She struggled again, leaning forward, and he pulled her forcibly back against him.

"Stop struggling," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you."

He was now holding her firmly against him, her hand tightly held against her hip. She could feel the tenseness of his body pressing against her back, ready for her next attempt to break away. His other hand was holding her just below her breast. She could feel the pounding of his heart and feel his hot breath on her neck. She decided to relax. Maybe by lulling him into a false sense of security she could break free. She breathed out and let the tension leave her, her body relaxing against his.

"That's better," he said. "There's no need to struggle." She felt the hand holding hers relax slightly, holding her more like a lover would.

She became aware of the heat from his hand just below her breast and he relaxed that one slightly too, but didn't move it. She suddenly realized that she was very vulnerable, his hand almost touching her breast, and her short skirt had risen to the top of her thighs. She decided to be completely compliant and not move. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to get away from him but was afraid that if she failed she would be in a worse predicament than she was now.

His hand started to slowly gently squeeze her ribs. Her skin was taught, but supple and warm beneath his hand. He moved his thumb slowly and it touched the underside of her breast. She drew a sharp breath.

"Hello, what's this?" He moved his thumb slowly against the underneath of her breast. She pressed back against him trying to escape his touch, at the same time pulling at his hand with hers. Her breast was firm and cool to his touch.

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone!"

He smiled to himself. "Well, I don't know. It's very tempting." He moved his hand up slightly so that his thumb and forefinger encircled the base of her breast, and gently squeezed. She was still moving a little as if to get away from him, her bottom rubbing against his crotch. He was getting aroused and he felt his cock beginning to grow. His thumb was now caressing the outside of her breast and his fingers gently rubbing the underside.

He lowered his head and started nuzzling her shoulder, his breath slow and steady against her. She could feel his hardness pressing against her bum and felt it growing as he became more aroused. Her breast started to respond to his touch and she could feel her nipple beginning to harden.

'No, no, no." Her thoughts panicked, and she pulled at his arm again, but he just held her tighter.

His hand kept up its insistent caressing, slowly moving closer toward the tip. He was now kissing the side of her neck and sucking her ear lobe, loving the taste of her. She tilted her head to the side to try and stop him and struggled against him. The more she moved, the more she pressed against him, increasing the feeling of pleasure he was getting from her.

She stopped moving and tried not to think about what his hand was doing, but his touch wouldn't let her. Her nipple was now fully erect and in spite of her situation, she couldn't stop her building arousal. His hand had now fully cupped the underside of her breast and he was gently squeezing it.

Her breathing was becoming faster and more shallow, and the pleasure he was making her feel grew more intense. She felt his hips moving against her and his erection pressed between the cheeks of her bottom. He was still nuzzling her neck and sucking and licking her ear. His hand moved so his fingers just touched the underneath of her nipple.

"Please. Please don't," she whispered.

"Please don't," he mimicked. "I know you love this."

He kissed her neck and moved his hand over her swollen breast. She gasped. Her nipple was hard beneath his palm and he lightly moved his hand back and forth over it. She sighed and shuddered as she slowly took her hand away from his and put it down by her side. Then she put both her arms behind her and rested the palms of her hands against his thighs, leaving herself herself completely open to his touch. His hand closed over her breast, gently squeezing and rubbing it. Her breathing became deeper and louder, and she closed her eyes.

Slowly he moved his hand across her chest to her other breast and softly squeezed. He felt the nipple respond and harden in his fingers. She sighed again as he brought his other hand up over her body. Now he was gently caressing both of her breasts and she tilted her head back against his. She was quietly moaning and pressing back against him slowly undulating against his cock.

His right hand slid down to her stomach and he moved it in a circular motion, gently pressing. Involuntarily, she sucked her stomach in as she felt his hand moving toward the top of her skirt. His fingers slipped beneath the waistband and he could feel the top of her panties. Taking his hand out he moved it over the front of her, pressing against her firmly as he moved downwards. She moaned as his hands moved over her pussy.

"I know your sort," he said. "You like to tease and then pretend nothing happened. But when it comes down to it, you like a bit of the rough stuff, don't you? Go on, say it. Tell me to touch you like you know you want me to."

His hand tickled her leg and then slowly began to move up the inside of her thigh, pushing her skirt up with it. His hand felt hot as it moved over her. Her skin was very soft and smooth, and his hand was barely touching her as it moved upwards.

"Oh yes," she breathed. "Touch me, touch me. I want you to touch me."

He loved the feel of her and her arousal. She moved against his hips and her legs parted as his hand neared her pants. When his fingers brushed against her she drew a deep breath.

"Oh," she breathed. The hand caressing her breast was almost forgotten in the excitement of what his other hand was doing. Gently his fingertips moved over the front of her and her legs trembled. Then his hand cupped her and squeezed. "Oh, yes," she sighed.

His hand moved up to the top of her pants and slipped inside. As his fingers moved down he could feel her dampness, and when they moved between her legs, the wetness told how aroused she was. He moved his fingers between the lips of her pussy until he could feel her clitoris. She was breathing very heavily now and gasped again as he gently started to caress her.

She tilted her hips forward to make it easier for him, and as the speed of her breathing increased he rubbed her faster. She moved her hips backwards and forwards, as if she were making love.

"Harder," she cried. He could feel her starting to come and moved his fingers as fast as he could. Suddenly she stiffened and groaned and he stopped moving his hand.

Quickly he turned her around to face him and pushed her back over the front of a car. Lifting her skirt he grasped her panties and pulled them down. She kicked off her shoes and used her feet to push her pants off. He unbuckled his belt and pushed his own pants down as she grabbed his hips and pulled him toward her. Pushing his shirt up, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She had a wild look about her. "Fuck me," she said.

He positioned the head of his cock at the opening to her vagina and pushed forward. Moving slowly in and out he felt the stirrings in his belly begin. Her pussy was hot and wet, and she squeezed it, increasing the pressure around his dick. As his feelings intensified he moved faster and faster and she moved against him, matching his thrusts.

He could feel himself starting to come, and reaching the point of no return, he pushed himself in and out as fast as he could. She felt his cock swell and knew that he would soon fill her with his juices. This excited her more and more and she moved faster against him, wanting to feel all of him inside her. Feeling him come sent her over the edge and they moaned in ecstasy together.

She looked up at him and laughed. "You're a bastard, Mike."

"You look so tarty and so fuckable that I couldn't resist. Come on, let's go home."

© TW 2023