A Stranger From the Bar

Story Info
The story of the night I met Jack.
1.7k words
3.8
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my back laying on the crappy bed of a cheap motel room lit only by the streaks of light from the setting sun let through by the cheap curtains, I didn't mind.

My name is Veronica and I will be your Narrator for this story. I hope you enjoy it.

He yanked my tight jeans off and tossed them to the floor, I blushed my panties (White with a pink waistband and a small bow near my navel) exposed to him (Jack was a man I'd met at a bar earlier that night a complete stranger who was now seeing my panties).

I pulled myself onto my knees on the bed and leaned down to unbuckle his jeans. As I unzipped his fly I caught a glimpse of his Semi Erect Cock, I looked up meeting his eyes with a smirk on my face.

I stripped him of his pant's letting them fall to his ankles, he wasn't wearing boxer's meaning his Cock was now fully exposed to me 7 Inches Semi-Erect.

I leaned down even further my butt now in the air for him to view my pantie clade Ass, as I lightly kissed the head of his Dick, it continued growing as I started licking it, never letting my lips touch it.

I knew this would be torture to have my ass Displayed while I teased his Cock with my tongue. He grunted, his Cock now fully hard at 11 Inches, I pulled my head away from his lap.

"Not so fast," I thought for a minute then said "I have an idea."

I stood up and walked across the small room to the only window in the room. I pulled the Curtains open ripping them in the process, I then pushed the window open.

The sound of people on the street below filled the room along with the cold night air and the smell of someone cooking something with meat and spices. My nipples stood at attention, though small my Breasts are perky.

I looked down at the street below all the people oblivious to what was happening just yards away. I turned my attention back to Jack who stood now completely naked across from me.

I pulled my shirt over my head exposing my small breasts and hard nipples to him, as I had forgone a Bra that night. I then looped my thumbs in my waistband and pushed my panties down to the floor, my dark bush concealing my naked and wet pussy from view.

I bent over scooping my panties up and placed them on the sill of the window hanging partially out giving him a view of my naked ass as I turned to do so.

Finally, I could focus all my attention on the Large Cock across the room, I started walking over trying to look sexy as I did so. About halfway through my journey, I remembered something that might put a damper on the night if I didn't take care of it first.

"Give me a minute to use the toilet first," I said.

"Can't it wait?" he asked disappointed.

I Blushed but answered.

"Sometimes when I climax I lose control of my bladder."

This was an embarrassing fact I'd learned about myself the first time I had sex and I did not want to repeat that again.

"I don't mind," his tone implied he might even enjoy it.

Hearing this I pushed the bathroom door closed and walked the couple of feet over to him.

Standing next to him I had to look up as he was 7ft tall and I was 5ft, I flash him a sexy smile before leaning down slightly to take what I can of his immense Cock into my mouth about 7 of the eleven Inches, eliciting a groan.

I reached up and cupped his balls with my right hand the size causing them to spill over my hand, I continue sucking on the large Cock as I lightly squeeze his balls.

I pull my head away from his Cock, the head now shiny with my spit. I give it a gentle kiss and then climbed onto the bed on my elbows and knees.

"I'm ready for your huge Cock" I said.

Looking over my shoulder at him, as he lines the shiny tip up with my wet pussy, he paused for a minute to admire my pussy finally getting a good view of it for the first time, I blush as he does so.

(A stranger was starring at my wet swollen pussy as he got ready to fuck me with his massive Cock.)

He slowly pushed his Cock against the lips of my pussy, meeting a little resistance as my tight pussy fought to keep it out, He thrust forward hard and his Cock slipped in. I couldn't stop moans from escaping between my closed lips.

"Ahh Fuck."

I started pumping my hips back and forth with his thrust, his whole Cock was now consumed by my Pussy I could feel it in my stomach, as his Cock moved in and out waves of pleasure and pain ran through my whole body.

(I, a 5ft woman, was taking the almost foot long Dick of a Total stranger and couldn't hold back my moans of pleasure as his dick penetrated me over and over.)

I was almost to the point of climax when I had another idea. I reached back and took hold of his Cock, he stopped thrusting confused.

"Too much?" he asked.

"Never."

I gasped, out of breath from the brutal Fucking I had just received.

"I just want to finish over by the window."

Jack nodded. I maneuvered myself around to face him Twisting onto my back still impaled by much of the length of his Cock, for a second I thought he would Explode right there on the bed.

I was now on my back on the bed again we both waited a second to make sure we could make it over to the window.

After a second he reached behind my back to pick me up. I gripped his shoulders and he stood up, I wrapped my legs around his waist (Here I was a huge Cock balls deep in my tight pussy, my small breasts pressed to a stranger's chest.)

We walked over to the window, I slid myself up on his dick my arms wrapped around his neck, I whispered into his ear.

"Please take my anal virginity."

(I had just asked basically begged a stranger to put his almost foot-long cock into my untouched asshole, not only that but I had told him my asshole had never seen a Cock before, I only realized this after I made the request.)

I turned bright red, he kissed me on the lips pulled away and whispered.

"Are you sure?"

His voice whispering in my ear reinvigorated my lust for his Cock.

"YES Take My Virgin Asshole!"

I shouted. He didn't need to be told twice he popped me off his Cock and leaned me against the window frame, lined his Cock up between my Buttcheeks, and shoved his Cock deep into my bowels.

I felt his whole shaft fill my ass, he began thrusting in and out. My sore asshole would have bothered me if the pleasure wasn't so good. With each thrust, His huge balls slapped and rubbed against my wet pussy causing pleasure to erupt from my pussy and fill my body.

It took only a few thrusts before we both climaxed his massive Cock releasing rope after rope of Seman deep into my stomach. As I had predicted with my Climax I lost control of my bladder, Golden urine spilled out over the window frame to the street below.

Jack was moaning loudly, as for me I was practically screaming with pleasure, my eyes rolling back in my head. Even after my orgasm had officially ended I couldn't gain control of my bladder meaning I continued to pee out the window (Probably the result of one too many Drink's at the bar.)

After I'd emptied my bladder onto the street it took me a minute to regain consciousness during which though still stretched out my ass felt less full, which was saying something since I had an ass loaded to the brim with Cum, with Seman still leaking out but the hard Cock had seemingly been removed.

Once my consciousness was regained I finally noticed the small crowd that had gathered out on the street below mostly female with a couple of men sprinkled throughout, beyond that most had been recording the whole scene including me yelling out for my virgin asshole to be fucked and me emptying my bladder out the window which I was practically hanging out of, my pussy and boobs such as they were completely exposed.

My face and pale body lit up red upon noticing the crowd with their cameras, instinctively decided I would not be the only one exposed tonight.

I quickly scurried behind Jack pushing him forward in the process he caught himself on the window frame, his naked body now exposed as well.

(Though I didn't know this at the time, none of the videos caught the size of his Cock prior to this moment, the other thing I didn't know prior to pushing him towards the window was that due to emptying his balls in me and the cold night air his cock had shrunk to less than an inch with his balls being close to the size of baby grapes.)

After pushing him forward the crowd below erupted in laughter, I peeked around him to see his now puny Cock, I stifled a laugh reaching around him, I flicked his little Cock with my middle finger Causing his exhausted Cock to prematurely Ejaculate.

Though since all his cum was in my ass or on the floor he only managed two weak spurts to the pavement below. This elicited more laughter from the crowd.

I took hold of his little Weiner and led him by it, away from the window toward the bed where we snuggled the rest of the night.

My ass was on fire for the next month, I was also unable to stand right and spitting up Cum for a week afterward.

Yet Two months later when my phone buzzed while I was in bed playing with myself, and a text came through from Jack I quickly threw on my white panties and jeans and bolted out the door to meet him.

After the fact, I hunted down the video online, downloaded it, and watched it over and over. You might be able to find it yourself.