A Strapon Awakening

Story Info
Lesbian couple play out each others fantasies.
524 words
4.15
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Gabby laid awake late in bed fantasising about her wife. She was desperately craving Celeste's fingers deep inside of her, and finding almost impossible to sleep with the wet throbbing she was feeling in her underwear.

'I wish I could wake her up with my tongue,' Gabby thought. 'That would be so fucking hot.'

She wanted to jump on Celeste naked and suggest a night of endless orgasms, but the risk of being turned down was too much for her. 'Why do I feel these intense urges while she sleeps so peacefully next to me?'

Gabby eventually drifted off to sleep with one hand lovingly cupping her wife's perfect C cup breast.

After a few minutes had passed, Celeste decided her wife was definitely asleep, and began to slowly sneak away. She knew exactly what her woman wanted, and although she was nervous, Celeste was actually kind of excited to finally fulfil Gabby's sexual fantasy.

She slid out of bed and quietly pulled the strap on harness up, tightening and adjusting carefully. She didn't want any hiccups ruining the moment for Gabby, it was a fantasy she had shared with Celeste a while ago, and Gabby was determined to play it out perfectly for her.

'How am I going to get these off?' She thought as she started to gently pull Gabby's underwear down

'Oh my fucking god!' Celeste groaned as soon as she felt how wet her wife was. She stirred slightly as the underwear was taken completely and thrown across the room.

Celeste ran her hands slowly up the insides of Gabby's soft thighs, persuading them to open and allow her to rest the end of the dildo on the entrance.

She wanted to immediately thrust hard and deep, almost like a violent urge to show the woman she loved how badly she wanted her. To say "That wet pussy is mine! It wants me to break it."

Celeste fought the urge and slowly pushed inside. 'That went in so easily.' She thought. 'She must be so fucking wet.' As soon as she had the thought, she felt herself start throbbing. "Uhhh" Gabby let out a deep moan, but didn't open her eyes. "Are you awake?" Celeste leaned forward and whispered into her ear, not sure which answer she was hoping to hear. "Mmm" She groaned. She was still asleep, enjoying the thick dildo resting inside her pussy. Celeste waited for a sign that she should continue. 'Maybe I should wake her in case she doesn't want this.' She wondered. She started to pull out, considering backing out entirely.

Just then she felt her wife lift her hips up and pull the dildo deeper inside. Celeste let out a sharp breath. 'She's begging for more!'

She withdrew, slowly, circling and teasing Gabby's swollen wet clit with the tip, and after a long suspense she pushed in again deep holding it there.

"Uh!" Gabby's eyes flew wide open as she let out a deep guttural moan. Celeste froze and looked into her wife's eyes. "Don't stop... Please!" Gabby begged "I want you to break me" ....

Follow along for Chapter 2