A Strike of Lightning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around the smaller than theirs cabin it was seen that there were only three rooms -- a smallish bedroom with only one bed, a small three quarter bath and a large front room that included the kitchen and pantry, sitting area and fireplace. Teresa remarked that it was 'quaint.'

After getting themselves set the three family members sat out on the covered porch to watch the waning day disappear into a black night with only stars and a crescent moon for light. Stan sat on one end with his mother next to him and then his sister. The rocking chair Stan was sitting in was covered with pillows to help his still skin-injured back. They each had a beer in hand and then Teresa made the first mistake of their endeavor: she pulled out her cell phone and turned it on.

Neither Stan nor Melanie noticed but as soon as the screen of the phone lighted up Melanie turned to look and watched bolts of battery-based electricity jump from the phone, across her lap and into her son.

"Oh shit," Teresa screamed. She dropped the phone and the women watched as the small device went black, all of its power drained.

Melanie had felt the arcs cross the air and when she turned to look at her son she saw that he was glowing and in pain. "Stan!" This hadn't happened on their drive so she was uncertain what exactly was happening now.

His eyes were shut tight against the absorption, his fists clenched on the arms of the rocking chair and his mouth and teeth were frozen in a rictus of pain; the beer can crushed and dropped. Considering the size of the phone and the minimal power it actually possessed the sparks didn't last long and when it was complete Melanie and Teresa saw Stan basically glowing in the dark.

"Ouch," Stan said through gritted teeth.

"Are you alright, honey," Melanie asked with worry heavy in her voice.

Teresa, though, was almost crying over what she'd just done to her brother and, frankly, the loss of her cell phone. She had no idea if it would work again. "I'm so sorry, Stan! It just slipped from my mind and...and..."

Stan knew his younger sister could be melodramatic but this looked real and he jokingly returned, "Well, nurses, now you get to tell me how to get rid of the hard-on that just popped up." Despite the darkness he was smiling as well as in some pain. It had taken the extra two days for his erection to finally relax inside the hospital but now it was back.

Stan thought, 'My dick is the Energizer Bunny.'

Melanie asked her son about how long this would last since the phone was small; she was trying to be hopeful and guessing and logical, but his reply was equally transient. "I don't know mom. I've not gotten the full spectrum of knowledge here so I don't know if I jerk off am I going to shoot lightning from my dick or charged semen."

Small laughs followed the response. Melanie asked Stan if he was able to light a fire in his condition and upon another answer filled with innuendo he got up, adjusted himself and went inside. Mother then turned to daughter and said, "Do you think we should, you know, help him?" Obviously she had tried to get rid of her son so she and her nurse daughter could talk about the circumstance.

The hospital staff had considered their own type of grounding pole and when they tried to get the extra electricity from their patient he caused a small explosion of energy that knocked a couple of people to the ground. However, most of the electrical charge Stan had within his body had been released. Stan also found that he could shoot little bolts of lightning from his fingers so he had a little fun tweaking the nurses backsides.

Teresa knew what her mother was talking about immediately. "Are you serious?" At a nod from her mother she continued. "I guess we could," she began slowly. "I mean, this one is kinda my fault, I suppose, but what would we do?"

Melanie had leaned back in the rocking chair, her head against the rest, thinking. Finally, she said, "We could give him a hand-job or something and see if that shoots out the extra voltage." She laughed a little at her suggestion and said, "Can you imagine being shocked from a dick?"

Joining in the laugh with a slight giggle of her own Teresa said, "Okay, well, how do we do this, then?"

"We're both nurses, Terry, we just tell him what's up and what the plans are and we'll see what happens. Okay?"

Thinking about it for a minute Teresa gently bumped the side of her head and said, "Duh, mom. Why don't we just ground him like they did at the hospital?"

Melanie looked at her daughter like she had solved every problem the universe could come up with. "Well, shit," Melanie said, "that's makes more sense doesn't it. Is there a grounding rod somewhere?"

After a couple of minutes of looking they realized that the only metal that was grounded were the vanes on the roof, if they were. But, unfortunately, they weren't. Melanie realized she'd have to talk to the owner to get this place properly set up for their needs. Who puts up lightning vanes but doesn't ground them? The idea of having Stan shoot the sparks never occurred to them.

"Great. This place is a powder keg," Teresa said uneasily.

Not completely defeated Melanie turned to her youngest daughter and said, "Well, I guess we can jerk him off." A small smile was visible on mom's face, even if she did try to hide it.

Daughter gave mother a small smile and a nod. This was nothing like they had ever seen so their intrusion into the taboo was almost medically conscripted for them both. Without waiting for any other thought about why, how, when, where or what-for the ladies rose from their seats and reentered the cabin to find a small fire making the front room glow with a soft iridescence radiating from the walls.

Melanie softly called to Stan and he answered from elsewhere in the immediate space that she couldn't see. When he returned to the light mother saw that son had changed his pants and a nice, large tent protruded from below his waist. "What's up, mom?"

"Well, your sister and I have determined to try something for your condition."

"The electricity absorbing one or the hard one?" His question wasn't laced with anything weird but Melanie could hear a little of her son's jovial nature inside the words.

"The, uh, the hard one," mother told her son with a little shake in her voice. Nurses didn't jerk off their patients and mothers don't jerk off their sons. "It might also help the electrical one."

Stan halted in the firelight and looked between his mother and sister. "Are you serious?"

Both of the women nodded. Stan looked back and forth between them. His mother was still gorgeous in his eyes. Her fifty-four year old body was still fit in most places. Melanie's backside was a little larger than Stan thought the other women of his family had but her large breasts and well- proportioned rest of her made his mother nice to look at. His younger sister, Teresa, was trim and fit with long blonde hair that almost reached a smaller and nicer backside. She always wore loose outfits so Stan really had no idea how large his sister's chest was. They'd not been in swim gear together for some time. Still, being offered sexual help from them was enticing but not within his immediate wheelhouse. Something else had to be done. As well, Stan's brain went into another direction -- if his mother and sister were going to help then he needed to have a little fun, too.

"Well, that sounds great, thanks, but no," Stan said with a hint of ruthful presence. Something in his brain was trying to keep cool and not ruin some kind of mood but he wasn't really interested in letting his mother and sister play with his electric dick.

"Wait, what? Why not?," Melanie and Teresa said almost together.

Stan looked at each of them before saying, "Because you're doing it for the medical part. If you're going to give me a hand-job or something more exciting but, you know, taboo, then I want fun out of it. I'll just jerk myself off if it doesn't go down in a little while." He let a few sparks fly from his fingers.

"What would it take to make it more fun," Teresa asked with a little indignant turn.

Stan looked to his mother and sister and without a break in his delivery said, "You two topless or naked."

"Are you kidding," Melanie almost screamed.

"Nope."

"But..." Melanie had little to return with. Mom and sis were trying to help but he wanted more out of it. After a quick second thought she could see his consideration but it was still more than she was ready for.

"Alright," Teresa said only a moment later. She began to remove her jacket which was swiftly followed by her shirt.

Being his younger sister by only a year did nothing to take away from her intelligence. As a matter of fact, both Teresa and Stan knew that she was the more intelligent by far. Stan was inwardly excited and outwardly surprised. He knew his sister was an animal, so the stories went, and he had always wanted to see that animalistic side of her. This looked to be the chance. It wasn't meant to be this way; Stan was daring his family to keep away from the embarrassment of having to show them his privates, but if they wanted to go for it, well, why the hell not. At twenty-three years old Stan had seen a few things in his life but he knew it never hurt to add a few more.

Without waiting for her mother Teresa moved to her older brother and, standing in front of him, chest to chest, removed her bra. Stan saw that his sister had nicely sized breasts and he had to restrain himself from reaching out and grabbing them. He had no idea what size they were, he never paid attention to that stuff, but he figured the erect nipples would fit nicely into his mouth. Of course, that only made his erection all that much stiffer and he groaned at the pain.

Teresa said nothing but she looked into her brother's eyes for a moment before she dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled the sweatpants away from his body so she could maneuver his standing cock out. What she saw was interesting. Being a nurse she had never seen a penis glow before and her brother's was certainly glowing. There was a darkened tint to Stan's manhood, like it might have been partially burned or something. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the, what she thought, nice sized tool and gently squeezed him. Her brother gave a soft moan as she started a slow stroke. She wasn't sliding back and forth with a loose palm. Instead, Teresa held him tight, as he wasn't wet and she didn't have any lube yet, and stroked him up and down a couple of times. His skin was warm and she thought it was pulsing with energy.

Staring at the manhood in front of her Teresa was determined to see this through. At this moment she couldn't say why she jumped at the chance following not finding something to drain out his energy but now that she was doing it she thought she may as well go for broke. With that thought Teresa Parchek swallowed her brother's cock and licked his shaft and tried to get as much saliva on him as possible.

Teresa heard a sharp intake of breath behind her and thought that it must be her mom but she was busy just now and didn't care. There was a medical something behind this act, she knew, but how many times does one get to see what could be electrified semen blowing out from a cock? Who knew how this whole thing with her brother would work? Who gave a shit just this second?

Teresa's boyfriend, Dan, was caught cheating not more than a few weeks ago and she left him. Of course, his balls were probably still bruised after the kick she gave him but this...blowjobbing?...her brother seemed to feel like some kind of payback.

"What are you doing?" The voice was her mother. Shocked or something.

Taking the warm, pulsing dick from her mouth and turning her head Teresa said, "I've just upped the test, that's all. Either join in or be quiet, mother." Her voice was sharp and consistent with her general stature of attitude so she didn't worry about it. She just took this piece of man meat that was causing her skin to vibrate back into her mouth.

One of Teresa's hands now cupped Stan's balls and she gave a slow massage as she tried, mostly in vain, to get her brother's dick all the way into her throat. She'd never been particularly good at blowjobs, so a couple of boyfriends had told her, so she was trying something new here. What's her brother going to tell people -- 'No, don't date my sister. She sucks at blowjobs. Literally.' Lifting her brother's cock head skyward she licked the bottom of the shaft and then dragged her tongue down to his balls where she gently took each one into her mouth and suckled on it for a few moments.

Hearing her brother moaning made Teresa believe she wasn't doing too bad this time.

While Stan's balls were being juggled with her tongue Teresa's hands kept stroking his shaft and there was a growing sensation around her hands and her mouth. She felt it was similar to rubbing a balloon on her head for the static -- a dry pulling of the fine hair on her hands and the front strands from her forehead were being pulled into her brother's skin. It didn't stop anything that she was doing but it was a weird feeling.

Suddenly Teresa felt her boobs being grabbed and squeezed so she looked up to see her brother staring down at her. His mouth was moving but she couldn't hear what he was saying as some kind energetic static, like white radio noise, was in the way. Trying to determine what the issue was Teresa let the balls drop from her mouth and pulled her head away from the now glowing a light blue fire cock she'd been playing with.

"Huh?"

"...aid I'm going to cum but it feels crazy," Stan said with a worried look on his face. What was even more interesting was that his brain wanted something more...dirty?...graphic?...dangerous?...nasty? He wanted to grab the back of her head and blow his load through her throat. And then his brain was trying to convince him that fucking his mother would be a great idea....

What the fuck, Stan screamed inside his own head. Why would I think like that?

"Go ahead, Stan. Let's get you fixed here," Teresa responded, trying to be positive. She kept stroking her older brother and she could now feel him tensing up for the blow.

"Uh, Terry..." Melanie's voice sounded worried to Teresa.

"Hmm?"

"I think you'd better move your head, sweetheart. It looks like he's about to shoot something else."

Indeed, now looking at her brother's manhood more closely she could see the glow gaining strength and her hand felt stuck to the skin of the penis of her brother. Teresa moved her head and upper body from the line of fire. She had actually wanted to feel her brother's release on her tits but this looked like something else.

"Unh!!," cried Stan. "Oh, shit!"

As if the cry was the trigger Stan began shooting semen and electrical discharge. They were kneeling and standing respectively a few feet away from the nicely burning fire but when Stan's release erupted from him he was like a cannon. A shot of semen flew from the head of his cock and actually hit the bricks just below the mantle of the fireplace. At the same time, though, an electrical charge shot from the outside of his penis, like his manhood was an energy weapon of some kind. It followed the line of cum almost exactly.

The second shot of semen was just as powerful as the first but the electrical charge was weaker. A third shot was weaker for both forms of ejaculate and a fourth dribble of semen fell out of Stan's one eyed shooter but no electricity.

During the shots Teresa's hand was feeling the burning coverage of the voltage from her brother. Her hand was shocked and it traveled up her forearm and caused her to shake. When the third shot of electricity had gone and there was no more charge her hand released and the shock disappeared. The tingle was still inside her skin but was quickly drifting away. The whole event wasn't necessarily painful but it was hot to the skin. The last dribble of cum from her brother's cock fell onto her forearm and for reasons she would never know she licked her arm and realized the semen was also almost burning hot.

"Oh my goodness," Melanie said after her son finished shooting electricity from his dick. "That was rather amazing."

Stan was wasted. It was only the charge from a cell phone battery that gave him this much of a saturation and the end result was rather uncomfortable and pleasurable. "Yeah," he said, "that was amazing. Don't ever let me shoot into a pussy or that chick is toast." He fell back onto the small couch, breathless, with his pants still around his knees.

"There's no need to be nasty about it, Stan," his mother returned with some concern.

"I'm not trying to be nasty, mom. I just shot electricity from my dick! How do you think I'm going to feel? By the way, thanks Teresa. That felt good. But back to being nasty did the doctor tell you anything? I'd like to have sex again someday and I'd like to reenter society with all of the gadgets but if I'm going to absorb everything, well, that ain't happening is it?" Stan's small depression was easy to see and to feel and what he said made a certain amount of sense.

"We'll figure something out, sweetheart," Melanie told her son with as much positive drive as she could muster at that moment. It wasn't much but she kind of tried.

Letting out a heavy breath Stan weakly rose from his seat, pulled up his pants and said, "Thanks, mom, Teresa. I have to pee. By the way, you have great tits, sis."

With that he walked to the small bathroom, closed the door and did his business.

**********

"Well, what now," Teresa asked, standing up and redressing. She didn't put her bra on but went to the small kitchenette for a drink of water.

"Well, I don't know," Melanie responded. "He won't stay here forever and if he soaks up any more energy are we just going to fuck him dry every time?"

Teresa's eyes glazed over for a moment before she said, "Eh, that wouldn't be so bad. He's got a nice dick and the way it feels in your mouth with the electrical charge really is interesting. I wonder how it would feel to sit on that thing at full charge."

"Are you insane?," Melanie nearly screamed. "That's your brother!"

Turning back to her mother quickly Teresa almost yelled, "You can't say that. You wanted to jerk him off. What's the difference now?"

That froze the Parchek mother. What was the difference? Oh, certainly there was a physical difference -- using your hand on your son versus using your mouth or your vagina -- but if someone found out, one of those ultra-religious types, then all hell would break loose and no matter how her son was helped she would be seen as some pleasure mistress from Sodom or Gomorrah.

Mother and daughter hashed out what was and wasn't good and how they were going to do this. Certainly Stan could care for himself, he didn't need help there, but the burns on his back might need a little attention.

The burns weren't really that bad and that made all of this even more interesting. Yes, his skin had blackened but it wasn't torn or open. Nor did it have any blisters. The skin of his back was whole and mostly in good condition, it was just oddly colored. Some of his chest and legs were the same. Of course, Teresa thought, Stan's dick had an odd color to it, too, but it didn't feel weird or anything.

Daughter and mother never came to a full agreement for how they were going to do anything for their last family man. They figured they'd just have to see how it goes.

**********

The next two days were, again, something tortuous. While there was a generator to power a water heater the Parchek's feared turning it on. This meant cold showers. There was also very little to do. Stan's sister, Gab, had called his work while he was in the hospital and let them know what was what and that he would be out for a short amount of time. Stan's physical form was actually fine and he could walk well and even traverse the grounds around the cabin and get wood and whatever was needed as the time slowly progressed. Still, Stan was bored and more than anything he hated cold showers.