A Strike of Lightning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan was really enjoying the crazy of this -- eating out his sister and making her have an orgasm but his brain was trying to tell his other head to get busy.

Oddly, for Stan, at least, he listened to himself. As Sarah slowly came down from her orgasm Stan lifted his head from between his sister's thighs and brought himself upright. Almost as if it were staged, with Stan on his knees between his sister's legs, his still hard cock was the same height as Sarah's pussy. He wasted no time guiding his member right to her well-wet, still dripping and swollen pussy and pushed the mushroom head of his cock right between those lips. The head of Stan's cock met no resistance as he pushed his hips forward and slid into his sister.

Sarah's pussy was tight to Stan and he felt like he could feel every piece of micro-sensation as his skin contacted hers. He slid in as far as he could go and when he looked down at the connection between he and Sarah he noticed that all of his cock was inside of his older sister. His hips were now holding up her legs from beneath her thighs, or the back of those thighs, or the underside -- or whatever.

Stan's hands found themselves holding up Sarah's knees while his hips automatically began to move back and forth. He drew back about half way and slid back in, savoring in the wetness covering him as he moved.

Because of where his hips banged into her ass each time they separated and fell back together there was a slap of skin on skin which seemed to only be made louder because of how wet Sarah's squeaking from her pussy juices made their bodies.

He'd had sex before but there was something else going on here. Just like with Teresa there was more excitement with the action. Again, maybe that whole taboo thing -- brothers having sex with sisters, children with their parents, cousins with cousins and so forth -- was just something...more. And to Stan it certainly felt like more.

The head of his cock never hit anything when he bottomed out inside Sarah, he wasn't some gargantuan porn star, but he did have a respectable almost eight inches. As well, the girth of his man-tool was sizeable. All of this combined made his sister's pussy feel nicely tight. Her pussy squeezed him as he pushed and pulled and worried nothing over whatever the world might label all of this as.

Was it because of the lightning? He was feeling more of something like arrogance; he figured it could be called confidence but he was a realist and knew the difference. Stan could almost care nothing for society's supposed ethical squabbles of physical sexuality and not even a few days after the first time he was struck he cared even less.

Stan looked at Sarah and saw that her head was still back, her eyes closed. Her previous orgasm was good, he was sure, but when he entered her it must only have made it more sensitive for her.

"Look at me," Stan said with some authority. Whether his arrogance or something new he knew not.

Slowly Sarah lifted her head and flickered open her eyes. She briefly closed them when Stan reentered her but then as if something had been gulled into her form she opened them again and looked up at her fucking-her brother.

He didn't know why he had to do what he was about to do but something drove him. Maybe the fact that she gave a great blowjob and now her tight pussy was a catalyst Stan knew he was about cum. And he wanted to do it inside of Sarah. They'd only been fucking for a few minutes but most men didn't last all that long anyway.

"I'm about to cum, Sarah," Stan started with a heavy voice. "I plan to stay right where I am. There's no problem with that, is there?"

Sarah suddenly looked at him with a little fear in her eyes but it was quickly replaced with another type of excitement -- want. Sarah's eyes went to slits and her lips, only the right side of her mouth, pulled back into a smile; that level of dare and dirty, sultry yet calculating and said, "Blast into me, Stan. I want to feel you fill me up."

Stan was almost surprised by her voice. Her delivery was dusky and full of dirty promise -- you know the kind that says 'I dare you to do what you want.'

Letting go of his sister's legs Stan let them fall and reached out to her free bouncing tits, gave them a squeeze and then leaned his forehead down to Sarah's. Their eyes were piercing into one another when Stan grunted as if in pain.

Sarah felt her brother's release into her. His cock heated up and then the semen was almost scorching in its temperature. The feeling rode that thin line between pleasure and pain. Almost as if the pain caused the pleasure.

Looking down at their connection Sarah saw her stomach lighting up from the inside. Every blast of semen and whatever power of electricity was literally making her light up and grow even hotter within her body. It was growing into a glorious causerie to be had someday, maybe with her sister Teresa.

Her abdomen was heating up with her brother's delivery into her. Sarah could feel every blast and the only description she could immediately come up with was 'a flamethrower shooting its blast inside of her.'

Having felt his sister's head move to look down Stan also looked downward and saw the same pulsing of light within his sister's womb. Every shot he released lit her up and it was an amazing change to how it made this feel. There was still some pain but it was lessened by the current situation. Of course, Stan thought, it could also be that he had actually gotten rid of most of the charge his body had taken in so little was left was all less painful.

"Oh fuck, Stan," Sarah said, with an odd grating in her voice. Sarah's hands tightened into fists as she threw her arms around her brother's neck. "You're literally lighting me up and it feels so good."

Looking back up to Stan since she received no response she saw his face was trying to hold something back. His teeth were clenched, his arms, stomach and legs had all gone rigid and his continued pumping into her was stilted and looked rather weird -- like he was being electrocuted. His eyes were open but it was like he trying to stay awake.

"Are...are you...alright, Stan," Sarah tentatively asked.

**********

Stan was and wasn't alright. He was in that he was having sex, even if it was with his sister, and enjoying almost every part of it. He wasn't because the part that's supposed to be the climax of enjoyment really was not all that enjoyable.

After the second shot his balls felt like they were trying to shrink and then crawl back up into him. It didn't feel like this when Teresa gave him a blowjob. While that had some pain it was also a bucket-load of pleasure. On the third shot Stan was certain his asshole was trying to close tighter; again, like his anus was trying to crawl upward -- to hide or something.

The last shot of semen and electricity into his sister was, thankfully, not that strong and everything that was trying to hide inside seemed to feel better and relax. Stan was sure his nuts took a breath or something. His middle section relaxed and then he relaxed and looked to his sister where he saw worry.

Stan hadn't heard her question and when she asked again he said he was and then told her how it felt. "You're pussy is really nice but the end result wasn't all that nice."

Sarah smiled at her brother and noticed that he was still hard inside of her. She had no idea she was about to say what she was about to say but when she did Sarah actually felt pretty good about it. As the oldest sibling she was also the most conservative. "Do you want to go again and see if there's a difference?"

"Huh?" Stan was confused and that state showed on his more relaxed face.

"You're still hard, Stan." She pointed between them to show her brother that his cock was still balls deep inside of her.

Stan Parchek was not a scientific man by any means and after a quick description from his sister that there may be a difference of having sex full of electricity, or, at least, some electricity, and not having anymore. Not one to really throw things away, especially something like sex, he agreed that they should probably determine the differential.

Unfortunately, Stan felt sick just then. Like all of his energy had been drawn out of him and he had nothing left to give -- despite what his hard manhood was saying. Stan leaned forward and dropped his forehead onto his sister's naked breasts. They were warm and welcoming to his face, the skin smooth and scented like lilac and he could even feel his sister's heartbeat; it was rapid in its pulse and the beat was a comfort.

For a moment Sarah wrapped her arms over her brother's head and shoulders. The feelings of warmth and want and release and capture warmed her almost as much as her brother's body. As a scientist, though, there was another drive to figure out what her brother was going through. Of course, he was a champ at licking pussy and right now, as far as she was concerned, Stan, her brother, could fuck her any time he wanted to.

"C'mon," Stan heard above his head.

Without removing his face from Sarah's breasts Stan asked, "Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom," Sarah said. "Let's get you some rest on the actual bed.

Fumblingly and almost stumbling on his knees Stan pulled his still-hard manhood from his sister's pussy in a slow, almost deliberate manner. The only problem there was that he was moving extremely slow. Way in the back of his mind Stan also noticed that nothing fell from Sarah's wide open pussy lips, not that he expected any because he had been all the way inside of her when he came, but sometimes something fell out when his cock did.

As soon as Stan was out of the nice vagina he wanted to be in again Sarah almost jumped from the sofa like she'd been given all of Stan's energy. She had still been suffering small side effects from the amount of medicines given to her for the wasp stings so while she moved generally fine it wasn't quick. Now it seemed as though she'd been given something to help her move better than before.

Sarah helped her brother to his feet and together they walked the small distance to the single bedroom with the double bed sitting in the center. The doorway wouldn't fit two people side by side so Sarah stepped in front of Stan and then reached behind and took hold of the granite pillar of beautiful man flesh pointing at her. She smiled as she took hold but when she looked at her brother his face was drawn and he looked ready to collapse. She had noticed that Stan's chest and back were still very dark from the strike but, again, the skin wasn't broken anywhere. Her concern grew for a second.

Guiding Stan to the right side of the bed Sarah laid him down and while still standing beside the bed she bent down to her brother's face and kissed him. The kiss was slow with wet lips but no tongue. Stan softly returned the kiss but never opened his eyes. He wasn't asleep yet but he was getting close.

Sarah pulled her mouth from her brother's and then went in a beeline dive to Stan's cock. For reasons that couldn't yet be explained he was still hard and Sarah noticed that his hard cock reached about an inch above his navel. Lifting the very nice tool Sarah took it in her mouth and tried to get him wet. She knew Stan wasn't going to lick her pussy again so if she could get him wet enough then she could just slide her pussy right onto him.

Feeling like her brother's cock was wet enough she got onto bed, straddled her leg over his body, repositioned herself, grabbed Stan's wonderfully hard, wonderful feeling tool and practically slammed her pussy atop it. There was some friction felt on her outer lips but as soon as his head was inside of her Sarah felt as though everything was right, right now. The small cry of joy she had released opened her brother's eyes but all he did was smile and then close them again.

On her knees Sarah rose and fell on her brother's cock. Her brother's cock. Sarah Parchek was fucking her brother -- for the second time. The whole for this visit was to see electricity shoot from her brother's dick. Teresa had told her the story and their mother even confirmed it. This made Sarah so curious that she told herself she could give her brother a blowjob to see it. Sarah still hadn't actually seen it. None of the Parchek family was overly religious or crazily inconsiderate of what people do in their own homes or damning to those who find love in whatever fashion they find it. If a brother and sister want to have sex then they can -- but only if they do it in their home. They agreed that something like a daughter making out with her father in public was probably a bad idea. Oh, not because their love was where they found it but because not all of society was up for that yet. If the world was cool with watching a mother blow her son then the Parchek idea of 'Out of the House PDA' might change.

Right now, though, Sarah was enjoying having her brother's manhood deep inside of her. Like her sister and her mother Sarah was in the medical community but only as a research scientist. That key word of scientist was some of what made her want to fuck her brother again. Not to worry, she felt his lovemaking was in the top five but now that she had all this energy -- wait.

Just wait a second here, Sarah screamed at herself. She stopped rising and falling on her brother's cock and just settled down, resting her ass on that connection between the thigh and the hips. Sarah had watched her abdomen light up from the electrical semen of her brother. After that Stan had run out of energy and she was full of it. Was this some kind of transference? Had she taken her brother's energy from him? What kind of year three-thousand science-fiction fantasy was this?

Would it work if she swallowed his cum?

Sarah almost slapped herself as she suddenly realized that she was having thoughts like her brother had. Almost mean and contextually sexual but a riveting feeling of control within her body.

Of course, now that she had emptied her brother he was worthless to her, Sarah figured. Is there a reason I've still got this long, hard and wonderful damn-near extremity of my brother's cock inside of me? Sure, it feels good but he's not doing anything for me right now, Sarah's mind told her.

Wait! What? No, no, no. Sarah told herself she didn't really feel this way. Something else was causing this and she needed to retake control of herself. For several more moments Sarah just sat there, impaled by Stan's cock. She closed her eyes and concentrated on breathing. Long inhalation, slow exhalation. Sarah counted to ten while she breathed and told the world to go away for a moment and when she finally opened her eyes she felt more in control of herself.

Looking down at her brother she could see that Stan wasn't asleep but looked so...weak. Sarah leaned forward to bring her face close to Stan when she felt her body respond to the manhood still well inside of her. Suddenly remembering what was going on Sarah began to rise and fall again. How could the rest of his body be out of energy but his cock seemed to grow, or stay, strong? Another something to figure out later. And how do you forget that you've got a dick inside of you, Sarah asked herself.

Trying to let all of this fall away sister began a slow hump of brother. Sarah pinched her own nipples for a few moments and even reached between her legs to play with her clit while she fucked her almost sleeping brother.

Not terribly long later Sarah's body told her that her orgasm was showing up and she began to move on and off of her brother faster and faster. She closed her eyes and began swaying her hips back and forth rather than up and down and it was doing just as fine a job and she was able to go almost as fast as she wanted.

"I'm about to cum, Sarah," a small, quiet voice said.

Without even opening her eyes Sarah said, "Go ahead, Stan. Please get this out of me." She didn't immediately know what she meant by that but when she took a second to think about the words, duh, she wanted whatever this power was that made her think such terrible thoughts gone.

Stan looked up at his sister and her bouncing tits and had no idea what she meant by that. When his balls let him know it was time to blow he just let it happen -- mostly because his sister said to but some of it was that he was just too weak to try anything else. Stan's brain told him to push his sister, she of the very pleasant pussy, off and get up and unload whatever he had all over her tits. Maybe her face.

"Unh," Stan grunted when his balls cannoned their load into Sarah. The feeling of things retreating inside of him was not there this time, thank some god, Stan thought. It was just that old fashioned, balls-emptying, leg stiffening, toe-curling release that felt so good.

Sarah's orgasm happened as soon as her pussy felt her brother's ejaculate hit the deepest part of her. To Sarah's brain it felt as though Stan's cock was shooting cum all over the walls of her vagina, into the cervix, almost directly into her uterus and she was certain she'd be tasting his batter in the back of her throat where she could spit it into her brother's mouth in a second.

She didn't, of course, taste any semen in her mouth or throat but when the siblings came down from their orgasms Sarah let herself collapse atop her brother.

When Sarah heard the rhythmic breathing of sleep from her brother she lay there for another few minutes thinking about all that had happened. This behavior was nowhere close to normal for her. The normally cautious about everything around her consideration of the world had been blown to pieces by lightning and wasps. Or maybe it was the electrical charm being exuded from her brother; there was a way or two to know for sure but that might put Stan into whole arena of pain but...

**********

A couple of hours later Stan awoke in the small room in the powerless cabin, still naked and feeling terrible. After rising and emptying a full bladder Stan stood in the middle of the cabin, the empty cabin, and tried to remember everything that he and his sister, Sarah, had done together. He'd been struck by lightning, excited his sister, said a few things between them and ended up having sex -- twice.

Not a completely atrocious day, Stan thought.

Stan looked out the front door and saw that there were no cars. Sometime during his weirdly enforced sleep she left and, after looking around for a minute or two, noticed she left no note. Ah, well, what to do?

After getting a tepid glass of water and chugging all of it in one draught Stan took a cold shower, dried but didn't dress. He was by himself so who cared? The Boudoir had certainly become so but just now Stan felt oddly empty.

Had the release of all of the small amount of energy into his sister's pussy emptied him of everything? He was a mechanic, not a scientist, so the question wasn't really able to be answered in the light they might use so he sought answers his own way. How would a mechanic look at a car that had no power -- or, at least, not enough to do anything other than power the accessories? Why, check the battery, of course. That's where a car's power begins.

So Stan pulled out some of the food he had packed away and ate as much as he could. He even ate some of the salted rabbit he caught the other day. While his stomach grumbled at the intrusion of the foodstuffs he was able to keep it all down and actually began to feel better almost immediately.

After another few small bites he almost felt normal and began to get ready to go outside and check the most recent traps. He noticed that looking outside there was no rain and the small bit of sky he could see was clear. Stan knew only everything bad could happen if there were another thunder or lightning storm so he tried his best to keep his mind on this major change of his life.