A Strike of Lightning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ladies, however, were having an even tougher time of it. Melanie had to work on one night and Teresa the other. They were only able to call on the other Parchek daughters when they were in town. Sarah and Gabrielle were doing fine though Sarah was actually still recuperating from the massive epinephrine shots and the wasp stings. Those always took a toll on her. Yes, Sarah had gone to the hospital but after that she'd slept for a couple of days.

Both Sarah and Gabrielle were invited to the ultra-chic, no nonsense, no anything cabin and there was some talk of scheduling but Melanie knew they'd probably never make it out.

The third day had the caring Parchek family members working on the same day. Melanie was a charge nurse while Teresa was a pediatric nurse. Making sure that everything was available to Stan they said goodbye and went their way.

**********

Stan stood on the porch of the small cabin and briefly wondered about his sister. The last two days had no recurrence of any kind of sex but that was probably because he had no electrical charge coursing through him. He'd accidently gotten to see his mother's naked body but that was as far as that went.

His thoughts went back to his mother being naked. She had been in the small bedroom and he had just come in from outside where he had been setting snares for rabbits. As he walked by the bedroom, with the open door, he saw his mother and stopped. She was halfway through getting her panties up her nicely toned thighs. Stan just looked at his beautiful mother.

Without saying anything Melanie had let go of her panties, still halfway between her knees and their final resting place, put her hands on her hips and just stood there. Stan's mother's breasts were not overly large but they had some weight to them. Those mammary mountains had a little sag but it took nothing away from their beauty. Her stomach was mostly flat with just that little pooch of skin below her navel. Her pussy was covered in a thin landing strip of hair and the outer labial lips were tucked in so not much could really be seen.

"Well," Melanie asked her son finally. Melanie's hands were held out, palm up, in question and a look of short consternation was on her face. Stan might have taken it all seriously if there hadn't been a break in the serious a moment later followed by a small smile.

"Well, what? You're beautiful," Stan responded. "I'm not sorry I walked in at the right time," he finished with a smile and walked away. Mother and son had not talked about the incident but a few surreptitious glances between them made it seem to Stan as if it was almost planned or something.

The traps he'd set caught a couple of hares and they'd had a nice dinner with just the fire to cook them. The Parchek family had camped for years on end so they knew good eats when it arrived.

Now, though, Stan was by himself. He could deal with being by himself as he had a book to read and could spend time in the wilderness. He thought about what his younger sister had done for him as well as seeing his mother completely nude. He had gotten to see Teresa's breasts and he played with them a little but the end result was really the something to think about. He shot an electrical charge from his dick. How do you either tell the story or support the story -- 'Check it, guys. My sister was sucking my dick, right, and then I singed her hair as I blew supercharged cum and a bolt of electricity all over the fireplace...' What would or could anyone say to that?

While walking in the wilderness he had been looking around just enjoying the view when his skin started to tingle. The hair on his arms and the new style of hair on his head were beginning to stand when Stan looked up through a small break in the branches above and saw the dark gray clouds and one streamer of lightning. He was only about a half mile from the cabin but as soon as he saw the streak he turned and raced back. If he was out when the lightning storm began he knew he was probably toast. Stan wasn't stupid. If he could absorb the electricity from little devices why wouldn't the electrical charge from the sky be drawn to him?

As if the thought was enough to enact the possibility a tree was hit with a blast. Since he was still under the trees he had a little protection but the cover of the trees was far from the best idea. Stan felt the best idea was to get inside and get under the ESD mat that they had kept from the hospital. Sure, it was neat to be able to have some kind of super power but it hurt like bloody hell and the pain wasn't his thing.

Dodging trees and undergrowth Stan ran on and pretty soon came upon sight of the cabin. Just then a very light rain started to fall and Stan knew he was in even more trouble. Thunder storms didn't always have rain but when they did the lightning was high and could be dangerous.

And danger found him.

As soon as Stan broke through the last stand of trees, with only a short distance to go -- maybe 20 feet, he hit the rain then the lightning bolt hit him.

For reasons he couldn't say this bolt seemed to be easily handled. If he absorbed the thing then he was going to be able to shoot his bolts -- if he could find a way to do it without setting the forest on fire. His shoes didn't shoot off but his shirt was fried and his skin started to smoke.

As Stan stumbled around to the front door of the cabin he noticed a car -- neither his mother's nor Teresa's. Whose car was that? When he stepped up onto the porch whatever load he took in and whatever adrenalin he had split their control and he collapsed with a thud.

**********

Not passing out but having that fun bunch of stars dancing before his eyes it took a moment to realize who was standing next to him.

"Stan? Are you alright?," his oldest sister, Sarah, asked. She began to approach him but when her brother held up his hands to stop her a small streak of electricity shot from those hands and gave her skin a tingle.

Trying to keep any panic away Stan said, "Uh, oh, hi Sarah. Me? Yeah," He threw another wave of his hand away from the covered porch and small sparks flitted away. "I'm fine. Just trying on a another new outfit of Lightning Stripped clothing." When he drew his hand back more small sparks shot from his fingers.

Looking suddenly alarmed Sarah said, "Did you get hit by another bolt?" She looked at her brother as he was lightly smoking from his back.

"Yeah, but we're old friends," Stan said, trying to keep levity in front of him. He hurt but he felt full of energy. "Let's just not get my dick involved, okay?"

"Terry told me about it," Sarah said. "And I want to see it." Her timbre was still laced with fear but now there was something else behind it -- a want, a longing, a need?

Stan was finally able to convince himself to stand up. A lightning bolt from the sky, a million volts, had just hit him and he was actually feeling almost okay. He looked at his sister and while he saw the smoke coming off of his chest he didn't let it get in the way of his words. It'd only been a couple of days but he was already sick of whatever this 'power' was. "No. There's only one way and you won't do it so let me go find a pole or something. Plus, I don't know how much I took in but it's definitely more powerful than a cell phone; I might blow your pussy apart."

Stan walked by his sister and shocked her. He apologized for that and when he went into the darkened cabin the glow of his body could easily be seen. He knew he needed to get back outside but there was nothing in the cabin to hurt him so he just grabbed the ESD mat and laced it over his shoulders like a shawl.

"What won't I do? I know Teresa gave you a blowjob, topless -- I can do that." Sarah's voice was getting a little defensive but Stan knew how conservative she was.

"No you can't, you won't, but I'm not doing that," Stan said just as defensive. He wasn't looking at his sister but he was certain she could hear the sharpness in his voice.

Remembering that the grounding pole was outside Stan turned around, left the cabin and went to the right of the door and grabbed the standing pole at the end of the porch. The owner of the boudoir had heard the Parchek family complaint and installed the pole and grounded the vanes. The energy he was putting off was painful to him and it was leaking from his skin in little sparks of pain and blue fire. He had to leave the porch to ground himself and as soon as he hit the dirt his body let out a show of sparks and one could almost see the electricity being drawn from his body into the ground. There was a cool show when the electricity went into the earth but Stan began to lessen in his glowing -- mostly. He held out his hand and let some sparks fly from his hand. Through a mangle of pain Stan let his hand shoot more sparks out, as much as he could handle, and lit the night sky with terribly beautiful images.

One could see that there was still something inside of him. "Jeez, that never seems to get all the way out." And it all hurt.

"I can help, Stan," Sarah said with a little bit of bluster and begging combined.

In almost regretful response Stan said, "Fine. Take your clothes off -- all of 'em -- and start suckin' my dick." His tone turned to indignant at the end of his response. He almost regretted what he was going to make his sister do but if she wouldn't do it, fine, he could just beat off somewhere interesting to blast whatever he would , probably right onto her body.

"Wait! What? What're you thinking?" Sarah's own tone went to one of fight. "Terry only had to go topless!"

"Yep, she did. She only gave a blowjob but you and me are going to have sex."

As if something were trying to escape, Stan's voice changed. The timbre and tone deepened and the delivery of the words had a coarseness to them, like a scratchy throat, that Sarah had never heard before. She knew instant fear as she watched a malevolent smile cross her younger brother's face. Sarah's brother was about as mean as a petted dog so she had no idea what was happening or where this was coming from but she backed up several steps from the edge of the porch.

With his hand still on the grounding pole Stan turned his whole body to his sister, held out his hand, fingers pointed at his sister, and a small release of electrical power shot from his fingertips. Whether on purpose or just a terrible aim the shot was nowhere near Sarah.

The bolt was small but it would have stung something serious if it connected and when Stan saw this his eyes went wide with their own fear. How could he do this to own sister? This was almost like what happened with Teresa but worse, more dangerous, almost out of control. As if the easier absorption of electricity changed something more drastically this time around. As well, the amount he took in this time -- another full lightning blast rather than a cell phone -- seemed to make his attitude change even more.

While the change in Stan took only moments of real time it was heavy on both brother and sister and they could both see it and were afraid of it.

Without removing his hand from the pole Stan apologized to his sister profusely, waving his free arm in the air trying to bring in something from the outside world to help him make his sister understand what he was trying to say. The still-falling rain and tender of electricity weren't helping him be understood. It was a miracle that Stan hadn't been struck again while standing in the rain.

Sarah was understandably freaked out. Yes, she'd wanted to see her younger brother shoot bolts of lightning out of his dick but she wasn't prepared for this change of attitude. Teresa didn't say anything about it. Just that he had a nice cock and that his cum was, like, magical or something -- Sarah wanted to be a part of it, too.

**********

Stan finally felt that it was safe enough to let go of the pole. Looking out to the sky he searched for any lightning but his skin wasn't feeling the tingle it had earlier. He quickly let go of the pole, jumped to the porch and nearly ran inside. He didn't feel completely empty but neither did he feel overly charged.

Sarah followed her brother inside a couple of minutes later. The darkness of the cabin was only broken by the weak fire and a weak glow from her brother and Sarah walked into the pseudo-kitchen and popped herself a semi-warm beer. Taking several sips Sarah turned back to the front of the room and spied her brother sitting on the couch. His head was laid back over the small and thin cushion of the backrest of the small and barely standing couch-thing. She went around to the side of the fire and turned and looked at her brother. His eyes were closed and she wanted to say something to try and let him know that he was forgiven -- or whatever it was you did to let someone know everything was okay. She also noticed that he had changed his clothes and only his head was wet. That goofy Mohawk made her brother look rather strange.

"Are you okay," Sarah said weakly.

Stan lifted his head and looked at his sister. His eyes were stark and dark and his face was scrunched up in worry. "I've never treated you that way, have I? I'm really sorry, Sarah."

"It's okay, I guess. But can you tell me what's going on?"

Stan looked away from his sister for a moment. Turning back he said, "After I got out of the hospital and Teresa...helped me...all I can think about is sex with the nearest female and how much damage I can do with whatever this is. I just want to see you, Teresa, Gab and mom naked. Did she tell you I accidently saw her? Mom?" At a shake of Sarah's head, he said, "She's gorgeous. Just like you and the others and I want..."

Sarah moved to her brother's side and sat down, close, and he thought she smelled wonderful. With a compromising smile Sarah asked, "Do you...do you really think I'm gorgeous?"

Looking his sister directly in the eyes Stan responded, with no irreverence or fear -- and he didn't know where that strength was coming from -- "Yeah, I do." Stan held up his hand in the weak light of the cabin and let a few sparks fly from his fingertips.

As if energized by something Sarah suddenly stood, nearly ripped off her shirt, unclasped her bra letting it fall and then stepped out of her shorts, standing there in just her white, almost see-through lacy panties. She leaned down to her brother and in a sultry tone said, "Stan, I want to see your cock shoot electricity. Do you want a blowjob or...or...do you want to fuck your sister?"

Standing from the couch Stan looked at Sarah and responded, "I want to fuck my sister."

With no more words Sarah grabbed at Stan's pants and got them loose and away and she pulled down his underwear. Stan's already hard cock nearly hit her in the face when it was released. Her brother did have a nice cock, she thought, as she took the warm piece of man meat and put it in her mouth. Her saliva was heavy and it covered the quickly hardening cock. She literally sucked on him, drawing the head of her brother's cock as far back into her throat as it would go -- which, for her, was pretty far.

Sarah had never deep throated a penis before and she wanted to do this for her brother. There was no immediate reason why but she thought it might be the excitement of the taboo and the possibility of having her pussy almost literally electrified. Oh, there might have been some kind of return for her brother helping to save her life but that was way back in the thought process. The other side of this was the sudden change in her own conservatism. She wasn't a fan of public displays of affection, porn was simply gross, sex was nice if it was done in the right way and at the right time and with the right man who brought her chocolates and flowers and read poetry and...and...

Suddenly, Sarah felt that her thoughts were a bit ridiculous and maybe over the top. This bit of excitement with her brother modified something in her thoughts. Was it that he saved her? Was it that he almost died saving Sarah and her sister? Was it the premise of watching her brother possibly shoot electricity from his dick -- taking a cue from her younger sister who was so far from conservative that it usually hurt Sarah's feelings to know they were related.

It was all something different.

When Sarah felt her brother's hand caress her left tit another measure of excitement and warmth ran through her. It was almost like he was transferring some of his still-residing electrical power to her. This caused Sarah to up her stroking and sucking of Stan's manhood and very soon her brother's already hard member was harder than a rock inside of her mouth.

Teresa was right; Stan's cock did taste good. As well, there was this tingling sensation that tickled her soft palette and made her tongue vibrate. Sarah's mind was going so fast all of a sudden -- what would this electrical cock feel like in her pussy? Could she take a shot of the electrical release with her brother still inside of her? With these thoughts in full swing Sarah felt her panties become liquefied.

"Are you sure you want this, Sarah?" There was a small measure of uncertainty in her brother's voice but there was also a temper of force.

Taking her brother's dick from her mouth Sarah stood next to Stan and removed her panties. She immediately sat back down and spread her legs wide open. Her shaved and swollen pussy was almost dripping. The weak light of the fire barely showed the glisten coming from between her legs but Stan seemed to know the answer -- how couldn't he with an invitation like this -- so he dropped to his knees between his sister's legs and dove in.

Stan licked Sarah's slit from bottom to top and then flicked her exposed clit with his tongue. As soon as it was touched Sarah nearly squeezed her brother's head with her thighs. Continuing his assault on the wet and whetted part of his sister Stan brought a finger up to help. With his mouth and tongue focused on Sarah's clit his finger slipped inside his sister.

Sarah nearly came just then. The rapid licking on her clit and then the finger inside of her and, it seemed to be curling up like it was trying to find the elusive G-spot, she had to grab her knees to keep from popping her brother's head with her thighs.

Pulling her knees back toward her chest opened her up and Stan took advantage of the space. With one finger tickling the inside of her pussy Stan used his other hand to spread his sister's outer lips apart so he could moderately change the angle of his tongue: from a sometimes sharp and stabbing model to a wide and flat presence that he used to lick up and down her slit.

"Oh my god, Stan! Don't move!" Sarah's head lolled back onto the cushion of the couch while her eyes closed and she expected some divine providence to show up and grant her the orgasm of her life.

Stan, meanwhile, did as his sister said and stayed in the one position that excited his sister just then. He had one finger of one hand inside her pussy, the thumb of his other hand twiddling the top of her clit and his tongue basically attacking the bottom of her clit in a type of two-pronged assault. The position was reached purely by accident and Stan had a moment's thought to remember this move. (He had no idea who he would ever use it on, except for his maybe his sister, but the future might hold something. Who knew?)

It seemed to Stan that his sister's orgasm was taking a long time to arrive. Staying in the requested-for position Stan decided to add another finger banging Sarah and he even sped up his hand sliding back and forth, stabbing his fingers into Sarah's dripping wet pussy. Sarah raised her head and opened her eyes to look at Stan and was very welcome by the sight. She thought her brother eating her out was majestic.

"OH YES! That's it!," screamed Sarah as her body started to twitch and then work up to a full shake of her legs' muscles. Her head fell back, eyes closed, mouth and teeth in a position of pleasure so exquisite it almost hurt.