A Strike of Lightning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

Standing in the small kitchen, still naked, Stan rinsed the utensils and plate and heard something approaching the cabin. It sounded like it might be a car but he couldn't immediately see it because the small window in the kitchen faced the wrong direction and he couldn't see around corners. The sound only lasted a moment so maybe it was a plane or something overhead. A quick thought of sound intruded his mind while Stan had his hands wet -- he didn't get to hear any sounds other than what nature provided and that was kind of a bummer.

Finishing his washing Stan took the sink towel and began to dry his hands and walk toward the small bedroom in one smooth move when the front door slammed open and a body almost fell through it in a rush.

Due to the sun being behind the person Stan couldn't see who it was but the person was carrying many bags of some kind. When the voice of the person spoke, though, Stan knew who it was and he smiled at her words.

"Well, it looks I walked in at the right time," Stan's mother, Melanie, said out of breath and trying to fit through the door with her arms full. After setting the bags down next to the sofa, standing and catching her breath Melanie eyed her naked son and said, "Oh, and I'm not sorry, either."

Stan smiled at his mother and had the thought to say something dirty but the consideration of what to say was missing. There were no electrical impulses storming through him and the feeling of that confidence, maybe arrogance, was missing. For only a moment Stan was at a loss for what to say but when his mother's face was finally visible he saw her with a wide smile and her eyes were bouncing between his face and hanging limp cock.

"Well," Stan began, "let's not be sorry together." He waved her closer, though the room wasn't that large to begin with, and said, "Take off your clothes and we'll have a warm beer and enjoy the sights together." He wasn't currently sure why he wasn't trying to cover himself up but the thought to do so was fleeting. Maybe because his mother had already seen his adult penis and what it did. Or, rather, could do.

Melanie's smile never wavered as she picked up one of the bags and carried it into the small kitchen. "I'd rather do something like that with a cold beer, sweetheart." She set the bag down and then reached in and pulled out two bottles of beer sweating away their coolness.

"Unfortunately," Melanie said with a hint of melancholy, handing one of the cold beers to Stan, "I don't know how good of an idea that is. Should something start I may not want to stop at a blowjob."

Stan's smile faded only a little as he asked, "Where would you stop?"

Melanie popped the top of her beer, took a long drink and then looked at her only son and said, "Probably right after I fucked all of the energy out of you."

Continued in Part 2, if wanted...


sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers