A Strip Club Adventure

Story Info
My first strip club.
1.9k words
4.37
18.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumslut53
Cumslut53
10 Followers

A Strip Club Adventure

My husband, Russ and I recently visited a strip club on our vacation. He had been trying to get me to go to one for years, but I just didn't have any desire to go. Strip clubs in movies always seem so nasty and really only one word that I could think of to describe one is 'sticky'.

But this one was newer, recently built, and in a not-so-bad part of town. So we went on a weekday night, thinking the crowd should be smaller and we might have our pick of dancers. Not only was the crowd smaller, we were the only people there for about an hour. The staff were very friendly and checked on us throughout the night to make sure we had all we needed. It really was very comfortable. Of course the club was dark with lights and loud music, but I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

As the dancers began to take the stage one at a time, there was one in particular that caught my eye the first round. She was graceful, smooth, and very sexy on the pole. There were maybe two others that would have been good too, but Violet was the one I had my eyes on. Once I realized the dancers were dancing two songs each in a rotation, I couldn't wait until Violet came out again. I had already memorized when she was on next.

I felt awkward tipping her, walking up to the stage, but I wanted her to see me. What was I supposed to do? I felt weird tucking money in her G-string, but I did it anyway! I was so excited and filled with instant heat all over my body; my skin was tingling. I even giggled to myself as my fingers touched her milky white, soft skin to tuck the $5 in.

When Violet moved over to the other stage on the opposite side of where we were sitting, Russ went over there to watch and sat right at the stage. I wasn't that bold. Violet began gyrating in his face and wiggling her ass cheeks, literally half an inch from his face.

I was so jealous, but I never walked over. I think I was too scared, afraid of what I had no idea! I sat in the chair I was in just watching with my mouth open. Violet kept looking over at me to see my reaction to what she was doing and all I could do was smile.

I wanted to see her closer, feel her heat, smell her. I wanted a lap dance from her. I knew my husband was loving every second of this, because he had already asked her for a dance when she was done on stage. I was so excited that it was all I could do to not run up the stairs to where we would be given the dance.

She took us to a semi-private spot, but no one was around so it turned into a very private dance. I sat down and she started to dance on me, she turned her ass toward me and I could see her beautiful rosebud just winking at me. I was also able to see the outline of her very shapely pussy lips. Then she turned around and I could smell her, she smelled so delicious and I told her this.

'Thank you. You smell very good too', she said. 'In fact, I'm not wearing any perfume, so I guess that's my natural scent.'

I thought to myself, I could kiss and smell you all over if I could. She was so beautiful. Not a single blemish on her body that was visible, her skin was like silk and she didn't have any makeup on at all. She was breathtaking. I also said this to her and she returned the compliment. I like to think she meant it, but it didn't matter because she said and did all the right things.

I was almost frozen, I couldn't move. I was in awe of this goddess dancing in front of me, touching my breasts, my thighs, and my arms. She kicked my feet apart at one point and I thought for sure she was going to dip her fingers under my denim mini-skirt. I didn't have any panties on and the thought of her finger inside my pussy made me instantly wet, but she didn't.

Russ told me later that he was able to see my pussy and her pussy stacked on top of each other. "It was beautiful", he said with lust in his eyes.

After the first song she asked if we wanted another dance, Russ immediately said I should take the next one too.

She continued touching and dancing, showing me her ass and her tits. I just wanted to touch her and caress her skin, I just knew she was soft all over. I wanted to taste her, kiss her, feel all of her. I also decided right then that I wanted to put my mouth on her beautifully perfect pussy.

Not ever having a lap dance before, I wasn't sure what I was allowed to do. Was it okay for me to touch her? I never asked. I wish I would have just touched her and dealt with the repercussions.

After the song, Russ and I were thanking Violet for her time when the floor manager (or whatever his job was), who had been keeping an eye on us, asked if we were interested in the Champagne Room.

Russ and I weren't sure what this was so we asked, "What's that?"

The Champagne Room is a private room with no one else in there but us and the dancer. Someone would be right outside the door (curtain) the whole time. We liked this idea a lot! Violet was willing and so we agreed to the room.

Knowing we only had 30 minutes, she started right away with dancing. We were all standing at first and she started dancing around us and again asked if she could touch both of us.

We willingly nodded our heads. As if we would say 'no'.

She sat us both down and proceeded to sit on both of our laps, one cheek on each knee with her back to us. She leaned back and took each of our hands (fingers) and had us both touch her silky soft and wet slit.

I groaned out loud, she felt so hot and wet. I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to taste my fingers if nothing else! I pulled my hand back to taste my fingers and as they entered my mouth, she spun around and laid on Russ' lap with her gorgeous pussy facing me and waiting for my mouth. I didn't hesitate, I dove in.

I never really thought I would ever do this, but here I was, eating pussy. As soon as my lips touched her pussy lips she pushed up into my mouth and my tongue didn't pause before plunging into her and swirling around, gathering juices to taste. She tasted like candy, so sweet. Violet arched her back as I licked her folds and kissed her clit, this made me even hotter because she liked what I was doing to her!

She stood up and spun around to let Russ enjoy her pussy too. So I kissed her mouth, her neck, since her face was next to me. But I kept watching Russ enjoy her delicious pussy. We locked eyes for a minute and both smiled then returned to what we were doing to Violet. To be honest, I feel like her back arched more when I was tasting her pussy.

When she stood up again, she pulled us to our feet and started touching my breasts. She reached up and pulled my strapless bra down and placed her soft, hot mouth over my nipple and I thought I might faint from sheer pleasure.

When I opened my eyes, she was still on my nipple but had her other hand on Russ' exposed erection. Not sure how or when that happened, but who cares. This was quite a spectacular sight for me to witness, I instantly began to convulse with orgasm just by watching her hand on him.

Violet pushed me to move backwards towards the couch. She let go of Russ, but turned to say something to him and then turned back to me, reached down and pulled up my skirt. Surprise and then a smile appeared on her face when she saw I didn't have on panties. She bent down and began to kiss my inner thighs, at this I knew what she was about to do and I was all in! I leaned back a little and watched as she started stroking Russ again, his cock growing rigid while he watched Violet eat my pussy.

My eyes rolling back into my head as I felt her perfectly plump lips move around my labia and suck all of me into her mouth, this was incredible. She stuck a finger in and my hips started moving to meet her finger. It was at that moment that I squirted into her mouth.

"Mmmmm", she moaned as I ejaculated in her mouth. After she sucked all of the juice down, she pulled her head back and said, "that's a first for me!"

This turned me on more than I can even describe. I squirted again. We both began to laugh after that. I could tell she really enjoyed that. I was so thrilled that I got to do that for her.

She turned then to Russ and began sucking his cock, slow at first. I liked watching her take all of him into her mouth, slowly stroking him with her hand while her tongue moved up the bottom side of his length. It was more than I could bear, just watching, I had to touch and taste.

I whispered into her ear, "may I taste you again?"

She looked up to me and said yes. She got up and laid down on the couch. Russ by her head, kneeling with his cock already in her mouth, and me going down on her. She had us both moaning in pure ecstasy.

Russ began to breathe very heavily, I knew what that meant, he was close to cumming. Violet started sucking and stroking faster.

I pushed my first 2 fingers into her pussy and heard her gasp for breath, I think I surprised her. She had to stop sucking for a moment while she rode that sensation out. Then she returned to sucking, those slurping sounds were making me so hot.

Russ, breathing harder now, emptied himself into her mouth. I could see that her throat was open, she was deep throating him, that always gets him.

After she sucked him dry and empty, she started breathing heavily. My tongue, focusing on her clit, and my finger in her pussy brought her to orgasm while she moaned a little louder this time. Oh man! Her cum tasted so good. The perfect combination of salty and sweet.

When we all sat up, we looked at each other and we all smiled.

Violet reached around both of us with her arms and brought us into a hug with her. She kissed us both on the cheek and said, "I really had a good time. Thank you both for spending this time with me. I hope you come back."

Russ and I looked at each other and both kissed her on each side of her face and said, "You gave us a night we've never experienced before, so we will remember you. And yes, we will be back!"

THE

END

Cumslut53
Cumslut53
10 Followers