All Comments on 'A Strip Club Adventure'

by Cumslut53

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh Yeah!! All 5!

Wife and I had an encounter sorta like the first part, but it did not escalate to the Champagne level.

We've often fantasied about what could have been. Wait until I read this story to her!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Im sure when cumslutwrites his next story (and Im glad he isnt afraid to admit he loves man milk) it'll be full on cuck shit, as all retreads go back to that trough to feed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least she didn’t cuck the husband but now the wife is a Bisexual skank. The husband better be careful the genie is out of the bottle. She probably won't need him much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved that the wife enjoyed sex with another woman. My wife has flirted with the idea when we were younger, but could never bring herself to act on her taboo desires. My wife and I used to watch a lot of porn in the first ten years or so of our marriage. I frequently would bring home very hot films featuring segments with ffm threesomes and my wife got off on them. Every now and then I would bring home films that featured only women. My wife liked those too. Gradually I introduced films that featured a mmf bisexual scene or two. I loved those even more than she did. She knew it too. We also both enjoyed gay transsexual movies. Those were the days! Starting a family dampened our sexcapades and we now only have sex with each other now and then. I have a sizable collection of gay porn movies that i have downloaded and I get off on them secretly but frequently. I also love having sex with men, also secretly as many married men do. I only wish my wife would have loosened up a bit to enjoy sex with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

his wife is now carrying the Bingo card of STD's that the local gutter slut strippers already have filled in. Such a lucky guy. Lots of antibiotics dude, and cuckville is next on the radar. Hope you enjoyed your life, it's pretty much over now.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Chapter 2 needs to be about going back on amateur night...... But she will have to wear something to cover up. Great little shortie.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Whores on whores at the strip club.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

HOT!!! A real turn-on, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous