A Stroke of Luck

Story Info
Two trans men play with strokers. It doesn't go as expected.
1.8k words
4.79
11.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luck...! I'm home!"

"Hold on a second... ah... fuck!" Joshua, still holding the boxes, closed the door behind him and locked it just as he heard Luck holar. "The big vampire lady keeps fucking...! Urgh!" A controller was lightly thrown on the floor. Joshua blinked and walked into the living room.

"You're still at that part?"

"Fuck you, man." Luck picked up the controller again. He was sitting cross legged on the couch in nothing but his boxer briefs. "I can't... look at how fucking tall she is." He snickered, then finally looked up at Joshua. "...whatchu got there?"

"Nothing. Just a surprise for your birthday."

Joshua reveled in Luck's momentary confusion. "...my birthday's not till October..." He blinked. "What is it?"

"Sex toys."

Luck smiled. "No, seriously."

"Yes, seriously." Joshua started to walk away.

Luck hesitated, then hopped up and followed suit. "What did you get...? Another vibrator? Anal beads?" Joshua stayed quiet as he opened up the box and spilled its contents onto the bed. Luck blinked. "...the fuck are those?"

"Strokers." Joshua said simply, promptly taking off his shirt and pants. Luck, always curious and eager, took off his briefs, his packer falling to the floor between his feet. Fully nude, both boys hopped up onto the bed. Joshua grabbed one, then handed the other to Luck. They took them out of the packages.

"They're different." Luck noted, looking his over. They were both black and rubbery, but his was smaller. He stuck his thumb in the hole.

"Yea. Yours is for guys not on T. Mine is."

"Oh." Luck dug his thumb in just a little deeper, until it bottomed out.

"They suck your dick."

Luck blinked. "Oh." He took his thumb out.

"Here." Joshua had gotten some lube, took Luck's toy, and squirted it around the hole's rim. He did the same for his own. "You ready?"

"Uhm. Yeah."

They both laid down, spread their legs. Luck watched as Joshua's face betrayed struggle for a bit. Then he gasped. Luck eagerly tried to push his onto his own cock.

Joshua moaned, pushing his stroker back and forth slighty. Luck watched Joshua bite his lower lip, then shudder and sigh. Joshua looked over at Luck. "Fuck..."

Luck gave a small smile. "Yeah." He tried, again, to push it onto his own dick, but it wasn't suctioning on. He quietly tried to push the air out of the toy and press it on again. Maybe he was missing it? Wait, was his dick really that small? He'd never been worried about about it before, but...

Luck watched as Joshua's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he quickened his pace. "Fuck, oh god..." His breath was quick; his chest was heaving, his face and shoulders bright red.

Luck tried to push his stroker onto him again. He pressed the top of the toy down onto him. Still, nothing.

Joshua groaned, and Luck watched his face as he came. The way his mouth was open, slack-jawed, his eyes closed, his body trembling and shuddering through his orgasm. He came loud, his hips bouncing up into the toy, his toes flexing and curling and his nostrils flaring. He gasped, tensed, then relaxed completely, falling into the bed with a content, wearied expression that Luck both loved to look at and envied.

Finally Joshua lazily opened his eyes. "Hey..." He smiled.

Luck did his best to give his boyfriend a lopsided grin. "Hi there."

"You haven't cum yet? I don't think I can go for round two..."

"No... it's fine, I just..."

Joshua frowned, then sat up. "What's wrong?"

Luck hesitated. Huffed. "I don't think I'm big enough for this toy, dude."

Joshua blinked. "What? It's for pre T-"

"Yeah I know, but it wouldn't... suction on. At all." Luck looked away, then back at Joshua, who seemed momentarily bewildered.

"Ok. Then we'll get you bigger, no problem."

It was Luck's turn to be confused. "Wha-?" But Joshua had already turned around, digging into their sex toy dresser. He pulled out a a clear, plastic dome attached to a tube with a handle at the end. Joshua got the lube and started smearing it on the dome's rim.

"Spread your legs."

Luck blinked. "What is that thing?"

"It's a pump. I don't have one just for cocks... I keep meaning to get it, but..." Joshua popped the cap back onto the bottle of lube and looked at Luck expectantly. "Spread your legs."

Luck hesitated, then laid back onto the bed, slowly pushing his legs apart. In a way that felt almost clinical, Joshua attached it to his cunt, and with his other hand started to push down on the handle.

"I didn't know you had this." Luck said as Joshua kept pressing down on the handle.

"I don't use it often." Joshua replied. "It's kind of tricky to use... let me know when you feel something, ok?"

Luck sighed. "I mean, I really don't know how this is supposed to..."

That's when the pump suctioned on.

Luck's eyes flew open. Joshua smiled, softly, then pumped again, slow. Luck gasped. "Holy fuck..." It felt like his pussy was being sucked on-being pulled forward, except by itself, with no fingers or tongue to pull on him. Just the lack of air, and the blood going straight to his cunt and making him throb.

"Intense?" Joshua chuckled. He pumped again. Luck moaned. The sensation was so foreign, but good. Definitely good. He whined as Joshua pumped again, then gave him a second, tapping the dome. "You're already getting bigger."

"...more... please..."

Joshua pumped, paused, watched Luck squirm, and pumped again. Luck felt his cunt swell as it continued to be pulled forward. At one point, he didn't think he could take anymore; the sensation was too much. But sure enough, Joshua pumped, and Luck moaned, begging for it. His lips, his clit felt strangely full, and he loved that - loved also the way it tugged at his hole, making him cream up every time Joshua pumped. Luck laid his head onto the pillow, moaning and sighing and clenching up, releasing himself to this strange pleasure.

Finally Joshua put the handle down. He ran a finger along the dome. "Fuck... Luck, you really filled this out..."

Luck looked up and blinked. His lower lips had wrapped around the dome, and his pussy had risen up, turning a dark shade of reddish purple. It was sort of gross, in a fascinating way. He grinned. "Sick, man." He looked up at Joshua, and Joshua grinned back at him, then leaned forward...

The two men kissed. Luck shimmied, careful to keep the pump still suctioned on, even as he grasped at Joshua crawled on top of him. He wrapped his arms around Joshua's back, their kiss deepening as Joshua slid his tongue into Luck's mouth, and Luck felt his swollen cunt clench and cream up. He whined into their kiss, even as Joshua grabbed his breasts, kneading them. The pump on his cunt made every sensation so much stronger and better, somehow.

Finally Joshua pulled away and sat back up. He grabbed the handle. "Ready for it to come off?"

Luck swallowed. Nodded.

The pump came off, and Luck felt a simultaneous relief and longing. These feelings didn't last long as Joshua grabbed his legs, opened them up, and pulled his face in close to Luck's cunt. Joshua looked at him for a second in adoring lust, then licked: all the way from his entrance to his cock, before wrapping his lips around and sucking.

Luck cried out, grabbing Joshua's hair and pulling him forward, thrusting his hips into his face, while Joshua sucked hard on his dick. It felt so good, all the blood still trapped in his cunt, and now with Josh playing with his cock he was the hardest he'd ever been before. Maybe even the wettest, too. He watched as Joshua finally pulled away, pussy juice smeared onto his chin.

"I think you're probably big enough now."

Luck blinked. He had almost forgotten about the toy. He watched as Joshua applied more lube onto the rim of it, then started to slip it onto his cock. At first Luck tensed, nervous that nothing would happen again, and then-

It suctioned on. Joshua smiled, then started to prod the top of it, pressing an indent into the rubbery tip. That made it feel like someone was sucking on his cock again: kind of like the pump, but less intense. Luck cooed and sighed as Joshua continued to play with him.

"I have an idea." Joshua grinned. Luck watched as Joshua once more rifled through the toy drawer, then plugged up their hitatchi. He turned it on and pressed it up against the stroker.

Luck nearly melted.

"Oh... shit..." The vibrations diffused into the stroker, and spread around his entire cock, sucking and vibing and stimulating him all over.

"God, babe... you look so gorgeous, fucking that thing..." He kept indenting the vibrator into the toy, watching Luck with something close to reverence, and before Luck could even give warning, he was cumming.

"Holyfuckingshit." He groaned, and Joshua turned the vibrator up just a tad as Luck's eyes rolled to the back of his head, wailing, his cunt spasming in on itself as he bucked his hips up to fuck the toy, his cock jumping and spasming inside it as he writhed on the bed, even as Joshua turned the vibrator down and Luck twitched here and there in little pleasurable aftershocks.

Joshua shucked the toy off and lifted Luck's leg up. He positioned himself just right, and then their cocks met. Luck groaned as Joshua frotted with his overstimulated dick. Joshua stroked his t-dick up against him, then slid down and slipped inside of Luck's pussy. He moaned slightly, picked up the vibrator again, and pressed it against Luck's dick, bare.

Luck groaned. Joshua slid in and out of him with little thrusts. He turned the vibrator up, and Luck was nearly screaming, certain that it was too much to be pleasurable, but Joshua was fucking him and the vibe felt too good and he was still so wet and hard and he came again, creaming up and tightening hard on Joshua's t-cock, and Joshua fucked him through his orgasm until he leaned down and kissed Luck and came, too, both men reduced to groans and whines and yelps as they came.

Slowly Joshua pulled out, and rolled off of Luck. They lay there a moment, catching their breath in sweet, sweaty bliss.

Joshua looked over at Luck. "You're big enough, babe."

Luck hummed contentedly, his cunt and cock still throbbing. "...I am?" He just wanted to hear Joshua say it.

Joshua knew the game. "Yeah. You don't need T for that. Your dick is huge."

Luck rolled his eyes. "...Huge?"

"Ginormous. Larger than life."

"Overdoing it." Luck smiled despite himself.

They lay there another moment. Luck turned to Joshua again.

"After I finish my game, do you wanna finger fuck my ass while I play with the stroker again?"

Joshua laughed. "Fuck yes."