Just My Luck

Story Info
Two horny trans men have some fun together.
1.5k words
4.4
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua was reading in the bed, shirtless and sipping peppermint tea, when the door to the bedroom flew open so fast it nearly ripped off the hinges.

"I'm horny and I need you to fuck me right now!"

Joshua put down his tea. "Hello to you, too."

Luck smirked, bent his knees, and zealously leapt into the bed. He straightened himself up on his hands and knees and looked intently at his boyfriend.

"Gimme that dick."

Joshua kept a straight face. "Dude. Please."

"I want it in my mouth so bad." He started tugging at the waistband of Joshua's boxers, but Joshua was unyielding, keeping all his weight on the mattress. Luck whined, reminiscent of a puppy, before leaning into it: he stuck out his tongue and started panting.

Joshua sighed and turned over. "You're so fucking weird."

Luck whined again, nuzzled into Joshua's face, and gave a big, slobbery lick.

"Dude!"

"Fuck me. Please?"

"Your breath stinks!"

"Can I just suck you off? I need that pussy juice."

Joshua couldn't stifle his chuckle, spurring Luck on.

"I'm dehydrated and I'm craving for some puss juice."

Joshua grinned, then grit his teeth and threw a pillow at Luck. "Don't call it that!"

"Fine. But let me suck your dick. Pleeease? I'll be a good boy. I promise." Luck looked up at him with big, bright eyes.

Joshua picked his book back up. "...no."

Luck crossed his arms indignantly, lifting his nose into the air. "Rude! Fine. I'll just go touch myself in the living room."

"I didn't say you could leave."

The order came out of nowhere. Luck spun around, grinned, and started to pull at Joshua's boxers again.

This time Joshua put his book down and, quickly, pinned Luck to the bed, holding his wrists tight. Luck looked up at him with surprise before his lips turned upward triumphantly. Horny bastard was gonna have it his way after all.

Well... maybe not entirely.

"I'll fuck you, then. How's that?"

A bit of hunger, a bit of nervousness mingled onto Luck's face. He swallowed. "Yes. Please."

He got so submissive, so quickly. Joshua wasn't going to pretend to try and understand it. Instead he lifted up Luck's shirt and grabbed his breasts. Luck had smaller tits, only more than a handful, and Joshua, nearly as impatient as Luck, bent down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. Luck's body writhed beneath him, then thrusted forward with a yelp as Joshua gave it a particularly vicious bite. He found the other one, licked the soft flesh until it hardened beneath his tongue, and again sucked and nibbled. When he pulled back he saw marks.

"Fuck." Luck opened his legs.

Joshua grinned and dove lower, stopping once to kiss his navel, then buried his face into Luck's pussy. Luck shivered in delight, grabbing hold of Joshua's dark, curly hair. Joshua teased his boyfriend, kissing his entrance. Luck bucked his hips, but Joshua put a hand on his hips and pushed him down.

"Don't move. And don't cum until I say so."

Luck bit his lip. "Yes sir."

"Good boy." Luck shivered at the words, then groaned as Joshua ran his tongue all the way up from Luck's entrance to just shy of his cock. Luck was already so wet, so ready, but Joshua took his time, ignoring his own throbbing dick to tug and tease at Luck's lips with his own, eliciting a squeak when he used teeth. He looked up to see Luck's face in just the right kind of pain, before he started licking again at Luck's hole, pushing his tongue in just to taste him. He was sweet and salty and clenched around him with need, rolling his hips.

Joshua pulled away and bit his thigh. Luck cried out.

"I said no moving."

"S-sorry, sir." Despite his orders and apology, Luck nonetheless opened his legs further. "I'll do better."

Joshua looked down at Luck's pussy again. Without warning, he thrusted two fingers in as deep as they could go. Joshua watched in perverted interest as Luck writhed, then tried to stop writhing, to hold still as Joshua found that soft textured spot to the front and started curling his fingers-

"Joshua... Fuck, please... just-ah!"

Joshua dove down again and wrapped his lips around Luck's cock, sucking it mercilessly. Luck cried out, clenched hard on Joshua's fingers even as he slipped a third one in, and tried-failed-to stop from bucking his hips.

"Please, Josh, I'm gonna-fuck, I'm gonna cum-I'm gonna-"

Joshua pulled away, watching Luck gasp for air, his face red and his eyes dark with need. He twisted his fingers inside and watched as Luck tried not to squirm.

"You weren't about to cum, were you?" Joshua removed his fingers, watching as Luck's cunt gaped slightly.

Lucked looked at his boyfriend, his willing captor, and bit his lip. "...no."

He flinched and cried out. Joshua had slapped his pussy, hard. "No? But you just said you were."

"Fuck, I-"

He groaned the next time it happened. His overstimulated cunt throbbed in the pain of it.

"Answer me."

"Yes!"

Luck tried to keep his thighs apart, even as they instinctively pulled together. He trembled, then yelped as Joshua did it again: punishing him even as he clenched in on himself, desperate and aching, so close to his orgasm-

"Good boys don't cum until they're told." Slap. Luck grit his teeth together, his legs together, then tumbling apart. "Are you a good boy?"

"Yes sir."

He was so wet from this-maybe even more than from getting sucked off. Joshua noticed how it dripped down, smearing that even tighter ring of muscle below...

Joshua pushed his fingers into Luck's cunt again, and Luck cried out, grasping when Joshua took them out. Then Joshua started slowly pressing a fingertip against Luck's asshole. Luck moaned and bit his lip as Joshua entered him there.

"So tight..." Joshua mused, his other hand spreading Luck's lips open, going up to tease and circle around his cock. He felt Luck's body grip and spasm around him tightly, then relax, then even start to pull him in.

"Please... empty..."

"Hm?" Luck's body opened and he groaned as Joshua put a second finger in. His pussy creamed up above as Joshua kept slowly circling his hard dick. "You feel empty?"

"My pussy... please..."

Joshua considered getting one of their toys and fucking Luck hard, pushing him into the mattress and watching his pussy open up with one of their biggest dildos. That was always nice to watch.

Instead Joshua took his time, playing with his boyfriend's dick and ass, waiting until again: "Fuck... please stop... don't wanna... cum without..."

Joshua gently removed his fingers, loving how loose Luck was for him. Finally he took off his own boxer shorts and crawled up.

"I'm gonna face fuck you. Ready?"

Luck gasped. "Please."

"You really want this dick in your mouth? Show me." Joshua lowered himself and started rubbing his cunt all over Luck's lips and chin and nose, watching as Luck tried to latch his lips to suck on his dick but was reduced to mere kisses and licks.

"Please I want your cock in my mouth... please... fuck my face... let me worship your pussy... please...!"

"You're not stopping till I finish. And then you'll have to clean everything."

"Yes sir. Anything for you sir. Please."

"Stick your tongue out." Luck did so without question, and Joshua sat down. "Good boy." He started grinding down, using his boyfriend's tongue like a toy. He rolled his hips, squashing Joshua with his thighs. "Fuck... so good..."

Luck lay there and let himself get facefucked as Joshua picked up speed, holding onto the bed as he thrusted. Sometimes Luck moaned like he was in heaven; sometimes he cried out like he couldn't breathe, and those moments more than anything spurred Joshua on, got him to pick up the pace.

He got himself close. It wasn't quite enough.

He spun around. "Cum in my mouth." He bent down, and then both boys were in sixty-nine, and their lips and tongues were frantic, each wondering who would finish first. Then-

Joshua groaned as Luck spasmed around his face, his wetness dripping down, his dick pulsating and throbbing in between his lips. Joshua continued sucking him off through his orgasm, letting him ride the intense wave of pleasure as he helplessly, shamelessly thrashed his hips, and the taste, the smell, the rhythmic clenching set Joshua off and he came, too, groaning and growling around Luck's cock, neither man ready to let go just yet.

Finally, after what felt like several minutes, Joshua pulled away. Luck, obediently, had his tongue through Joshua's folds, cleaning him, before backing up to Joshua's ass, which he licked without hesitation. Joshua sighed at the sensation before lifting himself up. They'd have to explore that another day.

"Was I a good boy?" Luck smiled dreamily at his boyfriend.

"No. My tea's cold."

"Fuck you."

"Oh, again already?"

"Not yet... well..." Luck curled onto Joshua's shoulder. "You're a nerd."

"You're a horny perv."

"Thanks." Luck closed his eyes. Opened them. Joshua looked at his boyfriend-at how pink and delicate and dry his lips were-

Their kisses were sweet, tender, happy kisses.