Cum on me!

Story Info
Masturbation fun with my mate and his wife.
1.4k words
4.46
11.9k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. My friend Gary was my wank buddy while we watched porn. I am gay, I would say he was probably bi-curious. He definitely enjoyed watching me stroking my hard cock, but although enjoying being given a helping hand sometimes (but not always) he never offered to give me a handjob. This didn't bother me as watching him masturbating his thick 7inch cut cock shimmering with the baby-oil I offered him was pleasure enough for me. Even more so when I felt it throbbing in my oily fist on the occasions I was wanking him off. The biggest thrill was watching him ejaculate. He was a very heavy cummer.

During one of these visits, while mopping up after the usual horny session, Gary made quite a surprising comment. "Sharon came out with a gob-smacking remark last night." Sharon was Gary's wife. He continued: "Instead of me cumming inside her as I usually do when we fuck, she asked me to pull out at the last minute and spunk all over her tits." My cock started to twitch hearing this statement even though I had just cum. "And did you?" I asked.

"Yes, and she went fucking berserk when it all landed on her, writhing and moaning. I've never seen her so turned on."

"I'm not surprised" I said. "You spunk like a fireman's hose."

"This morning she said she'd like to have another guy as well as me do the same thing."

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed. "Are you happy with that?"

"Too fucking right I am. I can't think of anything hornier than watching another bloke shoot all over her."

"You dirty bastard!" I laughed. "Have you got anyone in mind?"

Gary grinned at me and said "Yes - you."

"Me?" I have to admit I was taken aback, but quite excited by the prospect.

"Why not?" said Gary. "You can give her a good load from what I've seen when we watch porn."

By the time Gary left arrangements had been made for me to visit his house the next day. I had never met his wife and I was quite nervous at the prospect of "performing" for her. Although I'm gay I had had experiences with women before (more stories to follow this one!) Gary agreed to drive to my flat to pick me up so that I wouldn't arrive at his house alone.

The next evening found me sitting in one of Gary's armchairs with a gin and tonic (Dutch courage?) waiting for Sharon to make her appearance. I didn't have to wait long. The lounge door opened and she walked in wearing a lowcut dress displaying her ample bosoms. She was carrying a large bath sheet. To my surprise she was bare footed. Introductions over, Gary laid the bath sheet on the rug between the two armchairs Gary and I had been sitting in.

She spoke. "Gary tells me you like to have fun while watching porn".

I was taken aback as I had no idea Gary had been so frank with his wife. Before I could answer she turned to Gary and said. "Go on then, Gaz - put the porn on."

Gary walked over to the DVD player under the television and a dogging video flashed on to the screen. I was pleased as dogging videos really turn me on. Sharon was now sitting in Gary's armchair; Gary sat on the arm of the chair and started running his fingers through her hair. The dogging video obviously had some effect on Sharon as within seconds she was stroking her breasts outside her dress.

Gary leaned down and started kissing his wife. I felt my cock twitching inside my trousers and as Sharon raised one of her arms and started groping Gary's crotch, my hand mirrored her action on my cock.

"Let me take that dress off, doll." whispered Gary. Sharon stood up and Gary unzipped the back of her dress and it dropped to the floor, revealing her very sexy underwear. She stepped out of the dress.

"Now lay down on the towel". He took a cushion from the armchair and put it down on the floor at one end of the towel. Sharon lay on her back, her head turned towards the TV to watch the horny action on the screen. I could see the front of Gary's trousers tenting as he watched his wife's hand delve into her panties and start playing with herself. Her other hand was inside her bra fondling her tits. Gary told her to raise the top half of her body slightly off the towel so that he could undo the clasp of her bra and remove it.

Her head turned back to the TV as Gary said: "Come on, Tony - fill yer boots!" I left my armchair and knelt down beside Sharon, level with her waist. As I went for her tits, her hand left them and fumbled for the zip of my jeans. She pulled it down, I helped by undoing the waist-band button and the front of my jeans opened wide, revealing my briefs displaying a hard, throbbing bulge. I stood up and stepped out of my jeans, then my pants. My fully stiffened prick sprang out like a jack-in-the box and I knelt beside her again. Her head had turned away from the television towards me and within seconds her hand was wrapped round my hardon and stroking my shaft, rolling my foreskin up and down over my pulsing bell-end. It felt wonderful.

"Fucking hell!" I thought. "If she carries on like this much longer I'll be shooting my load too soon."

"You have a lovely cock, Tony," she said. "Thank you," I replied. "And you have a lovely touch."

"What I'd like you to do is stand astride me behind Gary and wank him off till he cums all over me. Then he wank you off over me."

Being somewhat naive I was quite shocked (in a nice way) by her explicit language. Needless to say I was happy to oblige. By now all three of us were stark naked. Gary stood astride just above the waist of his wife, his seven incher standing proud. I stood behind him, my cock perilously close to the crack of his arse. I leaned down slightly and reached up between his open legs, cupping his balls, as my other hand reached round his waist and grasped his rampant cock. There was no baby oil for lubricant, but Sharon obliged by dipping her fingers into her moist cunt and lubricating his helmet with her juices. Gary shuddered. I started stroking him. First with medium to fast strokes then speeding up and back to slow strokes from the base of his dick right up to his helmet, rolling my palm over the tip which made him shudder.

Sharon was in ecstacy, fingering her clit with one hand while stroking her breasts with the other. I was able to watch both actions by looking over Gary's shoulder down at her tit action and down behind Gary at his cunt fingering.

How I didn't cum with all this hot action I'll never know, but I was hoping Gary wouldn't take long so I could have my turn.

Sharon was really writhing on the floor now. "Wank him, Tony! I want his spunk! Make him spunk." My strokes quickened. "Keep playing with my balls!" gasped Gary. "Toss me off faster!" I went faster. "Keep going! Don't stop! Oh fuck!"

He leaned back and let out a roar. Over his shoulder I saw his cock jettison a huge rope of jizz which actually went over and beyond his wife's head, splattering on the carpet. A second jet hit Sharon full in the face, making her scream in ecstasy. This was followed by several more gushes, soaking her tits and eventually forming a virtual lake in her belly button.

Shit! I had to cum soon. Sharon asked me to kneel down astride her belly. I was now ready for my first hand job from Gary. It was not to be. Instead she took hold of my still hard cock. I reached behind me and started playing with Sharon's pussy, paying particular attention to her clit. "Someone play with my balls." I gasped. I love playing with my balls when I wank.

"Go on, Gaz." commanded Sharon. "Play with Tony's balls." Christ! That felt good. The combination of Gary's hand gently fondling my balls and his wife's soft hand stroking me expertly soon took me beyond the point of no return. I let fly! Not as voluminous a load as Gary had produced, but I was quite impressed with the results: quite a lot more cum over Sharon's tits and down her wanking arm.

Sadly, this ultra horny experience was not to be repeated as Gary's job took him away from our area shortly afterwards. But I've continued to enjoy mutual masturbation, blowjobs and the occasional fuck.