A Strong Business Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea knew he was close. While Billy could've easily endured to give her another orgasm, he wasn't holding back. He wanted to seed her, something she was fully in favor of. His deep grunts told her he was about to cum in her married pussy, virtually guaranteeing she'd wind up with his baby in her womb.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, somehow managing to look her in the eye despite the considerable effort he was putting into pounding her body into submission. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

The mere fact that he asked answered the question. Billy was giving her one final chance to back away if she wanted.

"Fill my cunt!" she exclaimed, looking her new lover in the eye. "Cum inside me and knock me up!"

Chelsea closed her eyes and was about to relax when a thought occurred to her. "Am I the only one?"

"Huh?" he asked.

"Have you thought about knocking up any other fertile sluts?" she grinned.

Billy kept thrusting even as it took him a moment to respond. "Well, no, but—"

"Now you have?" she smiled eagerly, pulling his face inches from hers and locking eyes with him. "You could do that, you know. There are literally millions of women out there you could talk or pay into having your babies. Does that turn you on? Imagining the sheer number of pussies for you to knock up?"

The amount of wealth and power her lover possessed was mind-boggling. If he wanted, he could spread his DNA farther and wider than any man in modern history. It was intoxicating to think that she would be the first of many, many women to have Billy Strong's children over the years. Judging by his renewed fury, it seemed he was turned on by that thought as well.

"Cum in me, baby!" she whispered seductively. "Fill my pussy, knock me up, and then make sure our baby has plenty of siblings."

That did the trick. Billy's cock swelled, and he lasted only a few more thrusts before exploding inside her. She could hear his roars as surely as she could feel every pulse of his cock delivering his potent load into her unprotected cunt. His face was buried in her shoulder as he pulled her against his chest, her firm tits pressed flat as she did her best to squeeze every last drop of life-giving seed out of him. She was his fertile slut, giving him permission to indulge in the primal satisfaction of spreading his genes and ensuring his legacy.

He kept going until his pleasure surpassed what remained of his energy. She would've been crushed underneath him had he not caught himself, keeping himself up through sheer force of will.

Chelsea moaned and purred as the euphoria that could only come from good sex washed over her. She'd just done something that her family would've punished her severely for, but she couldn't bring herself to care. If anything, that only heightened the thrill. She'd taken a huge load from a man who'd shown her genuine love at a time when she had a high probability of being impregnated, and everything felt right.

She knew it had to happen sooner or later, but she still groaned when Billy withdrew from her. He made up for it by pulling her upright and leaning in for a deep kiss which she returned wholeheartedly. She made sounds of approval as his hands explored her warm, sweaty body.

When their eyes met, Chelsea felt a new type of thrill run over her. For the first time, she was looking at Billy as the father of her child rather than as her ex-boyfriend.

"Thank you so much, Billy," was the only thing she could say, hoping that a gentle caress of his cheek would convey everything she felt.

Billy covered her hand with his own. "I should be the one thanking you, Chelsea."

She would've given anything for another round, but there wasn't enough time. She had to settle for this one perfect memory.

They both looked presentable with their clothes back on, but Chelsea was reasonably certain her panties would be soaked by the time she got home. She smiled at the thought of returning to her repressive mother, father, and husband with more than enough of Billy's cum in her pussy to impregnate her.

Billy gave her one final kiss before walking out.

*****

Chelsea finally got her wish for her family's approval, but only after she announced she was pregnant with a son, not when she announced she was pregnant. Whatever little regret she had vanished as her parents proved that even their love was not unconditional.

Billy, on the other hand, had been nothing but supportive. They both agreed that if her husband had shown her even a fraction of the love and respect Billy had, this never would've happened. He never would've made the offer, and she never would've agreed to it.

His support didn't end there. Chelsea would've given an arm and a leg for a camera when Billy announced that one of the terms of the new contract was that she, not Nathan, would be the new CEO after her father retired. He argued that a family-owned business had to be owned by a member of the family. Her father and husband acted like stammering idiots but had no choice but to accept.

Another of his terms slipped right under their radar. When she became CEO, her new salary would go to a separate account, safely out of reach from her husband. For the first time, there was real hope she'd be able to leave her marriage someday.

Thanks to a DNA sample he'd provided, there was no doubt that the life growing inside her was Billy's. Her childhood boyfriend had given her the greatest gift she'd ever received.

It was for that reason that she tenderly stroked her rapidly growing belly while the rest of her family sat in the other room. Chelsea was proud to be the mother of Billy Strong's child. He was strong, intelligent, successful, good looking, and incredibly compassionate. She also had to admit it was hot thinking about the sheer number of women who could also be pregnant with Billy's children at that very moment.

If and when she told her son the truth about his parentage, it would be quite interesting to see how he reacted when she told him how many half-siblings he had.

*****

Please take the time to vote. I get review-bombed immediately after every publication, and it's very demoralizing to see my stories rated so low.

Just to be clear, Chelsea is not married by choice. She would leave if she could, which means she does not owe her husband her fidelity. In real life, abusers often use financial dependence as a means of keeping their victims from leaving.

This will be the first entry in my No Fury Like a Woman Scorned series. Each chapter will feature an abused or neglected woman who encounters billionaire Billy Strong.

As always, please try to leave comments. I usually respond within a few hours.

12