A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 03

Story Info
Hanna Liu cannot help but return to the spirals.
2.5k words
4.65
33.3k
43

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next week, Hanna could barely think of anything other than her new favourite website. Every evening after dinner, she would continue her journey through the posts, emptying her mind, repeating her mantra, and cumming her brains out over and over again. She found herself paying less attention to her schoolwork, her eyes always dropping from her laptop screen and coming to rest on the beautiful spirals that filled her phone more often than not. There were only 2 months left in the school year, her final push before graduation. And yet every time she tried to study, she ended up watching the spirals instead.

One afternoon, she was on a video call with the 3 other members of her group, ostensibly to try and decide on how best to split up their research project. 5 minutes into the meeting, Hanna's mind was wandering. 5 minutes after that, she had minimized the call window and was blissfully staring at a particularly vibrant spiral.

"Hanna, what do you think?" her classmate asked. Hanna heard the question as if it had been shouted from the other side of a busy street. Her focus could not be jarred loose from the spiral until the other 2 classmates chimed in, practically yelling "HANNA".

"Oh, sorry - uh sure, sounds good." Hanna said, crashing back to reality. The call ended a minute later, and Hanna had no idea what she had just agreed to. She tried to remember what the others had been saying, but she had been so focused on the spiral, it was so nice. And whatever, she had carried that group through the whole semester, and now they had the audacity to get mad at her because she forgot to do her part? She had spent an entire week in the middle of term finishing their presentation because 2 of the group members simply did not respond to her texts.

Maybe if she just watched the spiral for a few more minutes, she would be able to remember what she had to do. It wasn't like the project was due tomorrow or anything anyways, she had the whole week to get it done. There was plenty of time, plenty of opportunity to watch the spirals. To obey - she spent the next hour lost in it, her mind empty and idle.

Nothing had come from the video she had sent the week before. She had already mostly forgotten about it. Her little adventures remained a fun thing she did in the evenings, when she had nothing else to do anyways.

However, when she opened post #16 one evening, things began to change.

She had already cum twice that evening. Sitting on the floor of her room, mind devoid of thought, naked and with her left hand lazily circling her clit, she opened #16, finding a text post.

*OBEY*

*You will download the MP3 track at the link below. You will wake up at 6:00am each morning and run for 30 minutes while listening to it. You will continue this routine until instructed otherwise. Continue to #17.*

Hanna downloaded the file, and then immediately opening #17. She was rewarded with the same alluring spirals and one command:

EMPTY

Her already quiet mind fell completely silent.

MASTURBATE

She must obey. She loved to obey. It felt so good to obey.

10 minutes later, the final suggestion:

CUM

Hanna's weak mind melted with pleasure for the third time that evening. Her body was increasingly craving this reward, and each time she came felt more magical than the last.

**

The next morning, Hanna woke up at precisely 6:00am. Groggily, she slid out of bed on autopilot. Why was she up so early? Her confusion did not stop her from walking over to her dresser and retrieving exercise clothes she had bought 2 years ago in a fit of inspiration and then proceeded to never touch again. The tight black leggings and grey sports bra conformed comfortably, if not a little too rigidly, to her form. She admired herself in the mirror. Despite barely ever working out, she thought she looked pretty good!

She put her AirPods in and headed into the cool morning. Her suburban neighbourhood was quiet - not a soul in sight. Upon reaching the sidewalk, she pressed play on the MP3 file that she had downloaded the previous evening.

"Good morning slut. It pleases me that you have chosen to obey your Master" said a wonderfully silky voice in her ears. "Empty"

It was the first time Hanna had heard one of her suggestions spoken out loud. It had an even more intoxicating effect when spoken by the mysterious voice. Her mind instantly quieted, her thoughts, worries and feelings floating away down a river, lost in the current and leaving only an empty shell.

"This morning ritual will cement my control over you. You are an obedient slut, and so you obey your Master. It feels good to obey. You are an empty, mindless slave. Repeat"

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna repeated. And suddenly Master's voice was in her head, telling her to start running. She was soon out of breath, the years of neglect of her physical fitness making their mark. But Master had not told her to stop, so she did not stop. Her mind was quiet, drinking in every word flowing through her headphones.

"You want to obey. You love to obey." Master continued. "Your body and mind are mine, and this is a delightful fact of your life. It is the natural order of things. I am the Master, you are the slave."

Hanna was obeying, and that knowledge filled her with an immeasurable joy. She was having difficulty remembering why she did not obey Master before now. It saddened her to think that there was a time in her life where she did not. She was panting hard, each step more difficult than the last. Normally, she would have given up ages ago. However, the desire to obey kept her going, minute after painful minute.

"If you ever have doubts, if you ever feel like you want to stop, just return to the spirals. They will remind you of the wonderful bliss of obedience. And you love to obey." The wonderful voice in her ears was the only thing keeping her going - she wanted to listen to it forever.

"You have been a good slave this morning. You may reward yourself by watching #18. Soon you will serve me in person, the thought of doing so excites you beyond your wildest imagination, for it is your singular purpose in life. When you are playing with your cunt, I want you to imagine it is my cock fucking you. You may stop running now. Repeat.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." A jolt of energy coursed through her body as she listened to her Master's words. She was a good slave! He was going to meet him soon! She stopped running as she rounded the corner back to her house, completing her 3rd lap of the small suburban neighbourhood.

Returning to her room, Hanna grabbed her phone and opened #18. Immediately, she was greeted with a fast spinning spiral. Already in a weak state from the run, the spiral pulled her in immediately.

EMPTY

STRIP

Standing in the middle of the room, she began to disrobe immediately. Peeling off her top and leggings, she received the same rush of dopamine she got every time she followed a command. As her panties hit the floor, a longer text command displayed on the screen:

*Go take a shower. You will fuck your cunt while you do, imagining my cock inside of you instead. You will cum at least twice before the end of your shower.*

EMPTY

Hanna mindlessly wandered to the shower next to her bedroom. The warm water felt wonderful on her sore, tired muscles. Her hand wandered down to her clit, stimulating it for a moment before plunging two fingers deep inside. She let out a loud gasp. It felt like a cock, much larger than any of her previous partners, had pushed in instead. She felt every inch filling her hungry pussy, stretching her and sending pulses of pure bliss to every nerve ending in her body. Hanna had to brace herself against the shower wall to avoid falling over. She came almost immediately, a rippling sensation of release flowing through her.

Gaining a modicum of composure, she managed to soap up with one hand while slowly fucking herself with the other. Her erect brown nipples were especially sensitive to her touch as her other hand delivered a slow, deep fucking from a big cock.

She built up her pace slowly, enjoying the increasingly intense sensation. Every now and then she remembered that she was obeying her Master's command, and was rewarded with a little jolt of pleasure each time. She felt her knees start to buckle, and slid down the side of the shower until she was sitting, the water streaming down at her feet. She pumped her fingers into her cunt with desperation, her mind full of the thought of a big cock stuffing her completely. She could not wait for her Master to fuck her like this. The spirals spun in her imagination, taking her further and further down the river with each rotation.

Hanna came with a ferocious intensity. Her eyes rolled back into her head, drool slid out of her mouth. It felt good to obey. She was an empty, mindless slave.

**

Later that day, Hanna was emerging from her basement room to catch dinner with her parents, thinking only about returning downstairs and letting her mind slip away under the allure of the spirals. As she sat down, her mother declared they were going out to eat. Things were opening up again, it had been long enough. Hanna declined, citing the fact that she was tired and that it had been a long day. Hanna's mother would not take no for an answer, berating her for spending all her time in her room and not spending any time outdoors or with her family. Hanna was about to retort that she had been out running that very morning, but something stopped her. As if admitting to the running meant admitting to everything else. She could never, ever admit to everything else. Eventually, Hanna relented.

Sitting down for dinner at their favourite restaurant, Hanna felt strange. She had been so focused on the spirals for the past few days. Just getting out of the house felt like a breath of fresh air. She maintained a calm exterior, laughing and joking with her parents as usual. On the inside, her mind was racing. What were these spirals doing to her? It was changing so much already, was there any danger? What if this wasn't all fun and games?

The rest of the evening was spent wondering, trying to remember everything she had done in the past few days. She had to admit, there were some blank spots. She had to stop doing this. There was no way this would be good for her. She resolved to unsubscribe from the website once she got home. Just for a few days, just to take a break.

**

Returning home, she wished her parents goodnight and returned to her room. She pulled out her laptop, her heart racing. She could do this, she could forget about the whole thing, even if it was only for a few days. She opened the site. She could forget about the spirals, forget about how good they made her feel. Her hand hovered over the 'unsubscribe' button, her mind filled with doubt.

What if she just watched one more before she quit? She could stop at any time, it would be nice to know she was watching it for the last time. Surely watching one more wouldn't cause a huge issue? This was all in good fun anyways, wasn't it?

NO! She couldn't, she had to stop. She threw her phone across the room. She rolled over on her bed, desperately trying to forget about the spirals. She just wanted to move on - to forget about the whole thing.

She had to tell someone - had to reach out. She hadn't talked to her friend Grace in a few days, maybe longer. Had she even talked to Grace since she started watching the spirals? Maybe she could help. Hanna got up, walking across her room and picking up her phone. Thankful she hadn't smashed the screen, she opened her conversation with Grace. There were 12 unread messages.

She started typing the message: Hey, it's been a minute! Sorry I've been so flaky recently, I've just been... well I've been enjoying this new thing online. It's so cool, it's these little videos, and they're filled with spirals... and... and they're so nice....

She stopped typing. What if she just watched one spiral first? One last one before she stopped doing this forever? Surely she could do that. Her heart was racing. Just one more, just for a moment. She opened #19. Immediately, she was greeted with a wonderful kaleidoscope of colour. The screen flashed:

EMPTY

Her thoughts began to float away once more. Her anxiety, her doubt, her fear, she could feel it all slipping away. See, just one more spiral - she would stop in 5 minutes - just 5 more minutes...

EMPTY

Hanna's last thought floated away, her message to Grace remained half-written. Hanna was mindlessly staring at the screen, filled with an overwhelming sense of calm. She had returned to the spirals, it felt so good.

Several hours later, Hanna was splayed on her bed, naked. She had cum twice more to the spirals, her reward for obeying. Her mouth was ajar, drool sliding down her face, her phone resting next to her hand. It felt good to obey.

**

For the next week, Hanna followed the same routine. Every morning at six, she was out running, Master's voice in her head. Each refreshing shower afterwards was its own reward, with what she felt was her Master's cock fucking her relentessly. Every evening was spent staring at more spirals, taking her further down the path of a mindless slave.

At some point each day, she would consider stopping. Whenever something unexpected happened, or she engaged with the world outside of her room, she would be reminded of her doubts. Each time, Master's words would echo in her mind: ""If you ever have doubts, if you ever feel like you want to stop, just return to the spirals. They will remind you of the wonderful bliss of obedience. And you love to obey."

After her seventh morning of the new routine, she exited the shower to find a message from her Master:

*OBEY. You will present yourself at the bar of the Hotel Shangri-la at precisely 6:00pm tomorrow evening. Wear a black cocktail dress and nothing else.

Master.*