A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 02

Story Info
Hanna Liu becomes addicted to the spirals.
1.4k words
4.63
43.1k
41

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna woke up the next morning feeling more well rested than she had in ages. She looked at the clock, which read 8:02am. Hanna had not woken up before 11:00am in 4 years. Clearly she should go to bed early more often.

Filled with an energy she could barely contain, going back to sleep was clearly not an option. She headed upstairs in search of breakfast, emerging from her basement bedroom to the shock of her parents. They could barely believe their eyes when she sat down, lively engaging her father in small talk about his work - Mr. and Mrs. Liu had long since given up on trying to force their daughter to be a morning person.

Hanna, completely unaccustomed to being up more than 5 minutes before her first lecture, was unsure of what to do next. She killed the time on the couch in the living room, aimlessly scrolling through Reddit as she always did. Between the various memes, she kept passing by gifs of spirals, posted to a subreddit she did not remember subscribing to. Confused, Hanna clicked into the community.

A feeling of warmth and familiarity greeted her as she opened the gif on the stickied post. Hanna relaxed instantly, the pleasantly alluring spiral spinning slowly on her phone. She stared at it, feeling her thoughts melt away one at a time. It was as if each individual worry, anxiety, fear, excitement and memory was being washed away by the flowing river of the spiral. She was starting to float down the river. It felt so nice.

Hanna was only knocked out of this lovely state when her mom came into the living room and practically knocked the phone out of her hand. Yelling something about chores and how she had been sitting on the couch for an hour and a half. Hanna very much doubted that, it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes. And yet her phone did say it was now 10:11am... weird.

The rest of the day was a scramble of household chores, Zoom lectures, and trying to organize a particularly useless group for a project due in two days. Hanna was quiet through dinner with her parents, and excused herself quickly. All she wanted to do was to return to her bed. Return to the river.

When she finally flopped into bed, she pulled out her phone and searched the subreddit up. It occurred to her that these videos were strange. That something felt slightly off about the whole thing. It was weird that there were no comments, no upvotes, just the numbered posts stretching on for pages. How did she even find this thing?

Without thinking, she clicked on post number 3. Soft music filled her headphones, and the addicting spirals returned. The river began to wash away her thoughts. This wasn't that weird. It was relaxing. Nothing this relaxing could possibly be bad for her.

She laid back in bed, her long black hair flowing around her, her phone held up above her head. The spirals were brighter this evening, more vibrant and colourful than before. It drew her in, deeper and deeper she fell, until all thoughts were gone and she was an empty shell floating down the lazy river. Words flashed on the screen:

RELAX

Hanna was relaxed. It felt so good to relax.

OBEY

She was obeying. It felt good to obey.

STRIP

If it felt this good to relax, and this good to obey, she should probably strip too. It was all she was capable of considering at that moment.

She looped her thumb around the waistband of her pyjama pants, pulling them off in one swift motion. Then she pulled her T-shirt over her head. Next she unclasped her bra, freeing her petite breasts, and discarded it. Finally, without taking her eyes off her phone for a moment, she pulled her panties past her ankles. A pleasant tingle shot up her spine. She had obeyed. It felt good to obey.

HORNY

The now naked Hanna's pleasure from obeying the previous suggestion was redirected to her pussy. She wanted to obey, she wanted to..

MASTURBATE

She felt a great deal of relief as her hand shot down to her increasingly wet pussy. Her clit danced with excitement as she applied pressure, her reward for obeying. God it felt good to obey.

HORNY

Her mind having been emptied moments before, Hanna could only focus on the suggestions on the screen. She was deeply, desperately horny. Her pussy was hungry for attention, her nipples erect and demanding to be played with.

MASTURBATE

She was plunging two fingers into her pussy as quickly as she could. Each stroke brought a new wave of sensation. And with each stroke she was obeying, and it felt good to obey. Her back arched as the pleasure began to overwhelm her. As if right on time, the next suggestion appeared:

CUM

Hanna felt the initial wave of pleasure spike from her clit, emanating out from there as her entire body tensed and relaxed several times. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she dropped her phone and gripped her sheets tightly. The sensation was overwhelming. Every nerve in her body was simultaneously demanding to be felt and joining in the tremendous release. Mind and body spent, Hanna passed out.

**

When she woke up, the first thing she wanted to do was repeat the experience. Maybe she should stop this, it seemed a little addicting. But what was the harm? And she was bored. Unbothered, she grabbed her phone and returned to the subreddit. She thought about watching the same gif again, but something compelled her to watch #4 instead. The same spirals filled her vision, the same sweet music filled her ears as Hanna rapidly returned to an empty shell. She sat up, the anticipation of returning to the state of pure relaxation had her practically shaking.

OBEY

Mmmmm it felt so good to obey.

OBEY

She was obeying. This was a fun little game to play.

OBEY

She didn't want this feeling to go away. She had to keep following the words on the screen.

EMPTY

The video was different. She could feel her mind growing quiet.

EMPTY

The words washed over her, absorbed without reaction.

EMPTY

...

SPEAK: "It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave."

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna repeated in a monotone voice to her empty bedroom.

REPEAT

MASTURBATE

REPEAT

MASTURBATE

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna repeated her mantra, her hand massaging her pussy. She was an empty, mindless slave. It felt good to say it out loud. It felt good to repeat it. It felt good to obey.

The screen didn't need to tell her to be horny, her cunt was dripping wet. She was an empty, mindless slave. It felt good to obey. Again and again the instructions repeated:

REPEAT

MASTURBATE

REPEAT

MASTURBATE

By the 10th repetition, her pussy was a soaking mess. By the 50th, she barely remembered where she was. And then, without warning:

CUM

The command cascaded through her like a wrecking ball. Her mind was solely focused on the screen in front of her, and all she could do was obey it. Her orgasm pulsed through her body, her cunt sending wave after wave of paralyzing joy. Her whole body shook. Her mind broke, her consciousness devoid of any thought, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she passed out.

**

When she awoke an hour later, feeling amazing, the first thing Hanna did was grab her phone and open the next post, #5. She could barely contain her excitement. The text post simply read:

EMPTY

*Watch #6, then record a video of yourself following the instruction in a mirror and send it to this account. Once complete, you may reward yourself by watching #4 again.*

OBEY

Hanna's mind emptied. She drank in every word. She had to obey. It felt good to obey. She walked over to her mirror and opened #6. The 5 second video showed word:

REPEAT.

Hanna pressed record, her petite Chinese body on full display.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave."

She sent the brief video to the account and returned to bed. Opening #4 again. It felt good to obey. She was an empty, mindless slave.