A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Repeat" a voice said in the distance.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Slave."

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Fucktoy." each girl said in unison.

"Thank us for breaking your weak little minds, sluts, and then lick each other's pussies until ordered to stop.

"Thank you Daddies, thank you for breaking this cunt's mind and letting her submit to you." Slave said, a huge smile spreading across her face. She turned to Fucktoy, straddling her and lowering her pussy to Fucktoy's face before moving to lick her cunt. The Daddies disappeared as the two slaves began to eat each other out with passionate zeal. The cum leaking out of each of their cunts and assholes lapped up by the two mindless, hungry sluts.

Without warning, the wall directly next to the bed began to slide into the ceiling. On the other side, party guests had been talking, drinking and laughing only moments before. Their attention was soon entirely directed at the two petite whores on the bed. The crowd moved toward them, soon cheering and jeering them on. Eventually, the man who had greeted the girls at the helipad earlier stepped to the head of the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us this evening!" he said to polite applause. Fucktoy and Slave continued on with their tasks, oblivious to the scene unfolding around them. Slave came loudly, to a smattering of laughter from the audience. "As you can see, we have two new additions to our roster of entertainment." the man said with a smile. "I have been advised that they have only just been broken in, and are in need of further attention from all of you upstanding folks." he continued. "As usual, this signals that we are moving into the final phase of the party. All restrictions on activities are lifted. We wish all a wonderful evening." the man said to a raucous round of applause.

**

Slave and Fucktoy spent the next two hours in a state of pure hypnotic bliss, being passed from party member to party member. The girls were the star of the show, sucking, fucking and serving anyone who presented themselves. Slave's eyes had rolled back in her head as she came for an untold time around a tall, muscular man's cock while an unknown slut was fucked next to her.

"Please. Please Sir don't stop. Please fuck this Slave Sir.. PLEASE." she begged the man, who took the encouragement in stride, increasing his rhythm before pulling out and cumming on her tits.

**

Slave came for the last time as she was positioned next to Fucktoy. The two were the last ones remaining on the main deck, most partygoers having retreated to their quarters to sleep or continue in private with one of the other sluts present. As these two were new, no one had been allowed to claim them for the evening.

Slave collapsed as the man fucking her cleaned up and walked away. Cum leaked out of her pussy as she writhed, her fishnet bodysuit torn in a myriad of different places. Fucktoy was passed out next to her, laying on her back with her own bodysuit in tatters on the floor. Slave lost consciousness moments later, mind and body thoroughly spent.

**

The next morning, the yacht's head of hospitality retrieved both girls and led them to their shared quarters. They showered together, each still lost in a hypnotic haze. They learned that the Daddies had decided to keep them on as shipboard entertainment. Slave was delighted, she could not wait to continue her perfect obedience by serving the Daddies.

As she was led up to the top deck, the same line played in her empty head over and over again:

It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless Slave.

12