A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally felt chills at what he said. What was he going to do? What did he think she wanted other than to get out of here alive? The teen anxiously watched the Headmaster remove his gloves and then reach into the bag on his desk. Her eyes grew fearful as he pulled out a set of clear vinyl gloves and something that looked like a small egg with a wire attached to it.

"I know you are angry at me," the now regretful man said as he put the thinner material on his hands. "Believe me when I say that I didn't know how hard he was hitting you. I tried to take control but he just wanted to break you."

Sally shouted a protest through her gag as the despicable man approached her again. She strained at her bonds even though she knew it was no good. Slowly his hand approached and reached for her inner thigh. Sally cringed and closed her eyes. This was rape. How could he do this to her? She waited...

"Sally. Look at me."

The moment drew on. He hadn't touched her. Slowly she opened her eyes and found the Headmaster looking down at her and he smiled kindly. "I won't hurt you, Sally. Do you know how important you are to me?"

Sally shook her head. She felt so helpless. The teen looked back and tried to convey how wrong this was to him.

"Let me show you, Sally. I didn't want it to be this sudden but you are lucky that I can help guide you. Many go crazy if they can't find another like us." He then went to his knees between her legs. "Let me show you what only we can share."

Sally felt a soft caress at her knee. The gloved hand felt a little weird to the girl. The Headmaster was still looking at her and she could see his desire. His hand traveled further down her restrained leg. Then she felt it. That little something she had sensed with Beth. It almost felt like electricity as the the hand rubbed her sensitive inner thigh. Goose pimples began to rise along her leg as the experienced man continued his light touches along her bare skin.

The Headmaster knew he still needed the gloves. The thin latex didn't block much of the sensation he was feeling from Sally but it was enough. He switched to the other leg and let his fingers trace a little more firmly. The subtle man let a small smile creep onto his lips as he watched Sally try not to respond to his gentle encouragement.

The teenager sensed what the depraved man was trying to do. But what could she do to stop it? Slowly but surely her sensitive skin was sending quivers up into other parts of her body, most notably her private spot just inches away from his caresses. She tried one more muffled plea.

The school master was patiently waiting. "I tried so hard to keep him from crossing the line," he said huskily. "When he questioned you that night I knew you were vulnerable. We lost control then as well. Your lies drove him mad and I had to stop him." He shifted his hand a little higher. "I would never have forgiven myself if he had struck you here."

Sally whimpered. His hand went further. Closer and closer he edged downwards making the teen squirm. Sally felt him brush the edge of her panties. Then he paused there and traced the border of the soft fabric and Sally knew he was still holding back. She couldn't deny it now. His slow advances and low voice was having an effect on her. It didn't help that her panties were still wet from before. Then she heard the humming. Please no!

Being very careful, the man adjusted the small orb in his hand. Now that his face was so close to the lady's soft pussy it was all he could do to not rip that thin cotton out of the way. He wouldn't do that though. Sally would overwhelm him if he even placed his hands there right now. Slowly he let the tip of the egg descend on the center of Miss Yeager's panties. The Headmaster raised an eyebrow as he noticed that she tried to scrunch her pelvis away from it. Her moans of protest grew more urgent as the vibrating tool made contact with her already sensitive sex.

Sally twitched as the egg sent it's low frequency pulses into her. It was...it wasn't as strong as the first. She suffered the intense feeling for a moment and then tried to shift away. It did no good whatsoever as the older man kept up with the struggling student. Sally whined into her gag as the smooth ovoid pushed upwards. This was far different from before. It was so much more; precise. Especially so in the Headmaster's hands. Even though they were covered by her panties, the smaller tool found a way to push up her hood. It wasn't long before he started working on her precious little button. "Uuunggh!"

The Headmaster couldn't deny that he was quite pleased with the results he was getting so quickly. The man loved the darling faces she was pulling. Rubbing the inside of Sally's tanned inner thigh faster with his free hand he kept the egg firmly in place. His student gave him an anxious look which he answered with a knowing smile. It was nice to see he hadn't lost his touch after so many years.

Sally started to moan. This wasn't fair. She could do nothing to stop him. The teen now felt her nub tingling and the feeling started to spread outwards. She couldn't help that her movements were becoming more instinctual now. Her hips would retreat; but then push back almost on their own volition seeking more.

Sensing her arousal, the experienced gentleman generously let the lady choose how much stimulation she needed. Hovering the device a few millimeters above her clit he watched as Sally thrust herself onto it for a very long moment. Breathing hard she would recover a second or two before her body urged her to do it again. The Headmaster watched closely as Sally's rhythm slowly increased. She was building up rapidly again. Such a wonderful and rare young lady. He almost felt bad for what he had to do next but it was entirely necessary.

Sally felt the sudden absence of the erotic toy and she looked downward. The Headmaster had pulled it back and now it was just out of reach of her searching body. Her mewling protest brought a questioning look from the man and he reached for the tape. "Did you want to ask me something, Sally?"

The teen spit out the handkerchief. "Sir...why?!"

"Why what?" He gave the now wet spot a grazing touch.

A small gasp escaped her lips. "You...why are you doing this?"

"Teasing you?" The man smirked. "Like you did with Mr. Reynolds last week?" Now he pushed the vibrator a little harder.

"Ahhh...sir?" Sally was trying to keep it together. She was failing miserably. "Craig?"

"Yes, Sally. I know all about your escapades. Once you were worn down Friday I was able to see some very interesting memories of yours. Would you like me to stop my; teasing?" He rolled the ball once just over her hood slowly.

Sally was beside herself. She despised the man. This was so wrong! But she couldn't deny it anymore. Her clit was growing more inflamed. The struggling student didn't want to..."Mmmmm!"

The Headmaster stared into her eyes as he withdrew the egg. "Ask me nicely, Sally."

Sally shook her head slowly. "Please don't, sir. Don't make me."

The Headmaster kept staring openly at her. "I want to hear you say it, Sally." He hovered the device just above her mons. "Tell me what you want."

The brunette couldn't say that! Yet she was so close. So damned close. Sally looked away trying to fight what her body needed so badly.

Sighing, the Headmaster gave the girl seven long seconds of unrelenting vibrating pleasure right where she was most vulnerable. Just as she started to shake he pulled back once again. The former professor heard her soft wail and knew he almost had her. "I am here waiting," he said softly. "Just say the word."

Sally's clit was desperate for that egg to touch her again. It was just an inch away! The fucker! She didn't want to beg! It just wasn't in her nature. Her nubile body just couldn't resist anymore! It still made her feel dirty saying the words. "Please, sir. I want to; cum."

The patient man held her gaze a moment longer. Then he nodded slowly. Reaching back to his desk he pulled something silvery out of his pen holder. "Prepare yourself Sally. From now on; what you want is what you get."

Sally gulped when she recognized the long pair of scissors in his hand. It suddenly dawned on her how serious this about to become. She made a final bid to preserve her modesty. "My panties...you shouldn't see my..." Then the teen felt the cold metal slide under one side and she stiffened.

The Headmaster clucked his tongue. "Sally. Sally. Now you are just lying to yourself." The fabric slowly gave way to his sharp scissors. The sound was so satisfying. The elastic at the top put up a bit of resistance but after a moment it snapped open quite suddenly.

With her panties loosening, Sally tried not to move. She sensed that any wiggling on her part would just accelerate her exposure. "No, ahhh. Sir! Please! It's wrong for us..."

Tilting his head, the older man shifted his hand to the other side of the young lady's panties. "Why, Sally? Why is it so wrong when someone finally finds what he has been looking for all of these years?" He carefully slid the scissors under the flimsy material.

Sally felt her heart start beating hard in her chest as he slowly cut upwards. It was only a few inches but he took his time with it. "How...How long were you looking for me?"

The dark eyed man paused right below the band and looked up at his student's face. "Over thirty years, Sally." He made the final slice.

Sally trembled as he gathered the now loose center strip of her panties in his hand. "That much of your life; sir?"

He drew the cloth upward pulling them firmly into Sally's crotch. "Not as much of it as you would suspect. I started right after I found Beth."

Sally felt the Headmaster subtly shifting the wet cotton over her barely hidden spot. It was more than a little distracting. "Miss Holeman is thirty years old?" she breathed.

The ancient man shook his head. "No Sally. She's almost fifty."

That hit Sally right in the gut. The weird clothes! The way she spoke! Sally openly gaped at the man.

"Are you beginning to realize how special you are?" He shifted the panties again making Sally's eyes flutter. "That's why I couldn't let a woman like you slip through my fingers." Still looking the girl in the eyes he gripped the fabric tightly and drew it out from under her forcefully.

Sally felt so exposed. It wasn't just her bared pussy. He knew all her secrets. He knew more about her than she did about herself. What else would the man teach her? Sally shifted uncomfortably as she saw the Headmaster hungrily gaze at her naked pussy. The teen realized she was about to learn a lot about the Headmaster: and herself!

Repositioning himself, the Headmaster had wasted some time getting Sally ready. It was better this way, though. Her fear and anger had faded and it wasn't so hard to bear the new emotions that were surfacing. There was still some reluctance, no doubt, but it was being displaced by something new. Anticipation. Desire. With the musky scent that was rising right below him it was a heady cocktail for the old man.

The Headmaster looked on at Sally's delicate petals. Her hood was just peeking out inviting him to start there. This time the round vibrator touched bare skin and the results were instantly gratifying.

Sally didn't pull back this time. Her clit had rested and was ready for more. She felt it slide on top; and then push into her. The firm contact began to drive her wild. Just when she couldn't take any more he pulled it lower into her now soaked valley. The man knew exactly what to do. Was he reading her mind even now? All she knew was that she wouldn't hold back any more. Not even in front of this man.

The loud gasp was the first signal to the former teacher and he began to focus. The girl was fully reacting to him and it was a dangerous moment. His body was much closer to her now and he had to maintain contact this time. He shifted the ball downward once again.

The student was experiencing so many new sensations now. Her as yet unstimulated entrance was now being slowly probed and the stretching she was feeling under the steady guidance of her Headmaster made her moan. With what little freedom of movement she had, the young lady began to push herself onto the orb. She wanted it inside her. She wanted that feeling in the core of her being. "Oh Headmaster! Please!"

The older man began to sweat again. The waves of what felt like pure heat was washing over him now. He slowly increased the pressure and the shaking ball parted her inner lips. She was so damn tight! He wasn't surprised though. It was just one of her many amazing capabilities. He looked on as Sally's juices began to leak out and liberally coat the vibrator. Pushing the device inward some of it splashed on his hand. Even through the glove it felt like liquid fire to him and he gasped. He had to hurry.

Sally groaned as she felt herself opening up. The vibration was touching more and more of her narrow inner walls. She convulsed as her muscles were rudely pushed aside by the smooth plastic. Sally's pussy flexed and then gobbled the egg whole.

Seeing the wire now hanging out of her now flooded pussy the older man gritted his teeth. He flipped the controller to a higher setting and watched as the teen began to buck helplessly. Her moans had turned into a lewd grunting sound and the Headmaster knew the vibrator was just at the right depth. Bracing himself he reached in and began to lightly flick her engorged clit.

Sally felt it coming fast. She didn't know what the Headmaster had done but all of a sudden her suddenly sensitive g-spot felt the full force of the wonderful device. She shifted this way and that but it made no difference. It was snugly in place and it was unbearably intense. Fuck! Not my button as well! He was touching her...He was; soooo gooood!

"Auuuuaaughhh!"

The Headmaster felt a surge of pure unadulterated rapture and he barely backed away in time. The student's body was convulsing over and over. Her pelvis pushed upwards and...Oh my! He hadn't expected that! With one mighty squeeze she began wetting the chair and the floor as well!

Sally was in ecstasy. Every bit of her will was now centered on her throbbing pussy. She groaned over and over as the vibrator kept sending shivers deep inside her. She thrust again realizing a second wave was coming. Too fast...!

"Uuuughhhuuaah!"

Sally let the second orgasm pass through her and she bore down on the device with a vengeance. She thought if her pussy squeezed any tighter she would crush the wonderful thing. After what seemed like an eternity the teen started to settle down: but then her young body suddenly tensed up again. Oh God! I have to get it out of me! She could feel her insides beginning to quiver a third time! In her desperation she pushed harder than she ever had before. Sally tried to scrunch down as tightly as she could but her muscles just wouldn't work right. "Sir..." she begged breathlessly. "Ahhh...Help..."

Seemingly drunk on all the emotions coming from the exceptional young lady the Headmaster stood there transfixed. He couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful sight before him. Once again a short stream leaked out onto his antique chair. Then he finally heard her plea. Shaking his head, the tall man came closer but that was a mistake. The careful man was finally overtaken. He dropped to his knees between the young lady's legs and stared openly at her dripping pussy. It wouldn't hurt to take one sip of that sweet nectar, would it? He leaned closer and tasted his lovely student for the first time. It was heavenly.

The egg was almost out. Her struggles had got it back to her entrance. Just one more...ughh...push. Her eyes shot open. What was the Headmaster doing?! "Don't! Arrrghhaah!" Oh Lord! His tongue...it's blocking it! "Please sir! Take...Aaahhhn! Take it oouuuut!"

Even though Sally was shouting, screeching actually, the older man paid her no mind. His thoughts were on the warm quivering flesh at his lips. He couldn't think of anything else. His tongue gently licked the pink folds and found it was even sweeter the deeper he went.

Sally was starting to shake again. Not a third time! She couldn't even think straight anymore. She yelled as loud as she could. Someone had to help her! His tongue was pushing it back inside! "Please No! Please! Pleeeaaase...Mmmmgahahhhhhaa!"

The Headmaster lapped up the fresh juices eagerly. His passion clouded mind didn't realize what a poor state his student was in. All he wanted is to suck, nibble and plunge into Sally's lovely, generous, oh so wet pussy. It was driving him mad!

Sally began to whimper. She was spent. Yet the older man's mouth wouldn't stop and now the vibrator was all the way back in. She didn't have anything left but; but...her tired muscles tried to clutch the man's tongue! Fuck! How many times could she do it?! The egg was now going deeper. His plunging tongue was pushing it...Ughhh! Not against my hymen!! "Sir! Please!" She looked down at him. He wasn't listening. "Pleeeeease!"

That plaintive call finally got through to him. There was now pain and the taste soured on his invading mouth. He looked up to her and realized what was happening. She was losing her mind. They both were. With a mighty effort he pushed himself away from her seductive valley. He fell back into a seated position below the exhausted girl.

"Turn it off!" she groaned desperately.

The now recovering man nodded. "Of course!" He quickly hit the switch and the room became quiet except for Sally's ragged breathing. Slowly, carefully, he withdrew the device from the still shaking young woman. As he pushed himself up he suddenly realized something. His cock. It was fully erect! He glanced down at his pants bemused. The first time in years!

Sally saw it too. What she feared was true. If he used that on her body now it would be excruciating! "Please...sir. I can't. I'll do anything you ask but..."

The Headmaster's eyes stared down at the now helpless girl. It had worked. She definitely was the one. It was time for the next step. "Of course, Sally," he said gently. "I would never really harm you." He reached for one of the ropes and untied the young lady's leg.

Sally's unbound limb could barely move. The other was no better as the Headmaster gently set her feet back to the ground. The rope around her chest fell away and she was lifted upright by the strong man. As the cuffs were released Sally flexed her arms trying to regain the feeling in her limbs. "You're letting me go?" she asked hoarsely.

The Headmaster held her upright. She was very weak right now. He knew his power was much greater than hers at the moment. "Where do you want to go, Sally? Away from this school? Away from your friends?" He paused looking down at her. "Away from me?"

The smaller woman in her rumpled school clothes became downcast. "You; violated me. You did something to Beth. Why should I trust you?"

The Headmaster stooped to face her. "What we had could only happen between us. You saw what could go wrong even after all of my precautions. Imagine what you would experience if you were all alone in the world. Constantly seeking another. Finding no pleasure in the hosts around you. Not even able to make yourself happy. Do you want that?"

She studied his face. He was right. It was becoming awful. At least until she met Beth.

The old man sighed. "Beth! Beth! I know." His student's look of surprise made him smile. "What if you could see her again?"

Sally's expression became guarded. "What? When?"

"After some time." The tall man stood back up to his full height. "You have stirred up quite a nest of snakes and it will take a while to settle them all down. When that happens I promise you will see her again."

The student was still cautious. "And what will happen to me?"

1...2930313233...38