A Study in Fragrance Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers

The sounds of the fucking going on around him turned his head. The other couples were deep into it, one woman Caroline? on top, her breasts jiggling in the candlelight, their two bodies joined at their hips, like a many-limbed mythical beast, her fingers pinching her boyfriend's nipples. Fuck! Who are these people?

The other in some kind of tangled mess, his mouth on her cunt, hers swallowing his cock, both moving and wriggling in the shadows. They were making the most noise, slurpings and smackings. It made his cock harden more just listening to it.

He looked down when he felt her lips and tongue on his cock, cleaning him off, licking like a cat washing. She kept at it, scooching herself closer, not using her hands, turning her head to take him into her mouth, the roughness of her tongue against his head, sliding down his shaft. He could only imagine what that mess tasted like, shaking his head.

She had to have more of him, if even to just taste him, hold his penis in her mouth. The priests were gone, at least for now. She imagined them shuffling out of the room, but even that vision was tattered and forced. She just focused on the warm flesh in her mouth, the smells against the back of her nose, the acrid taste of his semen mixed with the fresh mown hay aroma of her own juices. A soft counterpoint to the stinging from her pussy and asshole. Pussy! She'd enjoyed calling it that. She owned it. She owned his cock. She would make her pussy stronger; a bobcat, not a house cat.

The sounds of Caroline and Steph making love relaxed her, knowing they were accepting Abby's fragrance, going with it, letting go. She dove down further on him, the cleaning turning into something more: a need to make him hard. She didn't know where it would go, it was just a contest, her competitor leaping up to take the challenge. She wanted him in her again, but she knew it would be stupid tonight, not just because of the burning. She wanted to relish the memory of him penetrating her still fresh and new and so weird. She didn't want to ruin that; she wanted to keep it for as long as she could.

His cock was standing at half-mast by the time she'd finished washing it, her mouth sliding down to take his balls, discovering globs of cum-goo at the juncture, the smell of his ass and lube drifting up, her stomach clenching at the memory of shoving her finger deep into him, the pulsing of his smooth muscles there, her failure to discover his prostate. Another time. The pulsing of her own sphincter, the memory of his thumb popping through and squeezing the wall between his cock and his thumb. She shivered, focusing her lips and tongue on his stiffening cock, washing him, searching for any remaining juices.

The smell of their cum was impossible to wash off, she realized after returning to his head, her nose nestled in his pubic hair, the aromas filling her head. She filed that away, an important lesson and finally popped off, pushing herself to sit up, wrapping her arms around him. She rested against him, his arms embracing her. Her head against his ribs, her eyes staring at his tiny nipple nestled in its own nest of hair; she soaked in the conflicting feelings buffeting her: the sheer joy and euphoria, the gentle brush of loss, including a puzzling blueness, the physical burning and pulsing.

It was time to move. She wanted to just lie down next to him and brush her nakedness against his. She pushed him down, turning her body to lay over his, spreading her legs, jiggling his half-hard cock to poke between her legs, its head bumping the bottom of her cheeks. The coarseness of his chest hair against her breasts kept her distracted, competing with the warmth of his body against hers.

"You want a drink?" she asked softly, minutes later. It'll be okay to break training. She teased her finger through his hair, pulling on it gently.

He nodded, rubbing her back. "Yeah. Let's leave them to it."

She laughed and rolled off, careful not to damage the cloak. As they walked out the back, she shook her head at Steph's voice gasping and begging Robert to fuck her harder.

Downstairs he broke open his usual. Emily browsed her father's bar, picking a bottle of scotch he seemed to enjoy. When she sipped it, it blossomed into her mouth, warm and smoky, wiping away the remains of his taste. They sat in silence outside, enjoying the warm evening breeze, staring across the dimly lit garden. Em played with the cloak, imagining it as a super-hero cape, imagining what she must have looked like to her friends, Wonder Woman being fucked, hard. She shivered.

She looked over at a noise.

"Hey," Caroline stood in the doorway, a robe wrapped around her. "Okay to join you?"

Em smiled and welcomed her, inviting her to grab a beer.

Caroline looked at Cos and back to Emily. "That was...uhmmm...I don't even know what that was." She laughed.

"Yeah," Cos offered, not looking their way. "That pretty much sums it up for me." He grunted a laugh.

"Well, I thought it was fucking fantastic!" Em laughed, enjoying the freedom from the tendril. It felt like it had been wrapped around her for weeks. "You beating it?"

Caroline nodded, glancing back at Cos. "Yeah. It was touch and go for a bit, but as soon as Bobby rolled onto his back, I knew I was going to crush it." She smiled a little distantly. "But it's there still. Red-orange, sitting there waiting."

Cos looked at the two of them his eyes questioning. "Abby?"

Caroline looked surprised, glancing at Emily.

"Yep," Em replied. "Abby. Lights me up like a green twisting vine. Curls around my brain and just squeezes me until I do what it needs. For Caroline, it's different, but the same deal. We think we've figured out how to beat it, but it's intense. Steph's still struggling with it, I think."

"Shit," Caroline said, "she's gone wild. They're still at it up there. Hey! Come out here! Don't be shy!" She waved to Bobby.

He looked a little sheepish, his robe barely covered his penis, his hands trying not to make him look like a dork.

"Shit, Bobby. Just let it all hang out. We've all seen it at this point. What are you hiding from?" Caroline laughed and wrapped her arm around him, pulling the robe open to expose his penis against his hairless abs.

"You guys met, yeah?" Emily took another sip of whiskey, feeling the slow burn.

"Yeah. Downstairs. Uhhh...what the fuck, Em?" Bobby was just grinning and looking stupid. "Is there another one of those?" He nodded to the beer.

"Help yourself," Cos waved at the fridge.

"You know you guys are welcome to stay. There's fresh sheets on the bed." She meant it for Cos, too, but had a hunch he wouldn't. She sipped the scotch, the buzz starting to envelope her brain. She didn't know what time it was, but she could feel exhaustion coming on. Holy fuck. She thought back across the two days: her personal best at the practice, prepping for the night, the work almost done in The Study, losing her virginity, beating the tendril. The move she'd made on Caroline. Holy holy fuck. The enormity of the day hit her and she had to steady herself on the picnic table.

Caroline saw how exhausted she was. "Em. You need to crash, 'sokay. I can make sure everyone is settled. I can close up. You can go to bed if you need to."

Em shook her head, glancing between Caroline and Cos, seeing warmth and smiles. And that look again. An opening to his eyes, a clarity, a searching. What does he want? What is he thinking? But she was too tired to worry about it, slamming back the rest of her shot, trailing the warmth down her throat. "Okay. Yeah. Probably a good idea." She wrapped her arms around Cos, bringing him into a kiss. "You're welcome to stay. I'm not sure I'll be able to do anything." She saw his cock had finally shrunk, lying limp between his thighs.

He kissed her back. He needed to get home, he wanted to stay. There would be other nights, things had changed, kissing her again, pulling back to look at her, kissing her again. "Nahh," he said softly. "I'll be back in the morning. You should get some sleep. Lord knows I need it." He smiled briefly and stood up. "I'll grab my clothes."

She nodded, getting up with him. "I'll come with. Thanks Caroline. For everything." Caroline embraced her whispering in her ear. When she pulled away she stared at her friend's face, her eyes shining, desire barely contained. She smiled and kissed her, lightly, her lips lighting up with points of bright white, pulsing through her cheeks. She waved to Bobby as they left, her head heavy from exhaustion, light from what she'd done.

Lying in bed, her body still on fire, the memory of his penis sliding deep into her, opening her wider than anything she'd ever had inside her. The way he moved, how he pinned her with his thumb, owned her, used her. She felt her lips, buzzing and bruised from the spanking, from his fucking, her ring, bruised and tingling. She pushed lightly, feeling the throb, the burn, the need to ride him again. "Don't be broken," he might have said. She'd thought he was still referring to her hymen, and laughed at the time, thinking he still didn't get it. But the way he said it. After she had called herself his cunt, his pussy. Her gut cramped a little, the tendril weak and flaccid, lying in its pot, her vagina, used, filled with his semen. She wasn't broken, he had no idea. Bent a little. Bruised. But not broken. Tonight had definitely made her stronger. She'd gotten the experience she wanted. She felt triumphant about that part. But her thoughts flickered back to how she'd submitted to the fragrance, given up herself to him; truly became his supplicant cunt. She felt her eyes watering, knowing she'd had to do it, the tendril lying in wait. If she fixated on that, on how she had humiliated herself in front of her friends, she knew the peace she was feeling would vanish.

Flick. Later: Caroline and the look she gave her when Emily had recovered, sitting at the picnic table, moonlight shining on Caroline's face. Em barely saw her through her own green haze, but something her friend had whispered. "Is Cos going to be okay..." Okay? With what? With her and Caroline? But that couldn't be it. They weren't anything...yet. Except the promise of what they'd done in the hot tub. She turned to lie on her side, her thoughts swirling...

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
329 Followers