Consensual Blackmail for Sex

Story Info
Guilt ridden married woman finds escape in blackmail.
2.3k words
4.28
21.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the more enjoyable scenarios I've become fond of is consensual blackmail for sex. Here is a description of one of them.

I used to own a porn site and had a good number of followers. One lady, Betty, contacted me and wanted to just chat openly about her fantasies and desires. Married, two kids, owned a successful travel agency with employees. Over several months of chatting on line and voice, she told me secret after secret sex fantasy she had. Coming from a strict religious upbringing, dedicated to her marriage, kids and work but needed a release of sexual needs. She wanted to give up total control and experience being restrained and her body used by others for their sexual pleasure. Her guilt kept her from wanting to experience the fantasies she so desperately wanted. She is the one that brought up that she could accept the guilt if she had no choice. She brought up an abduction scenario and a couple others then she brought up if she was blackmailed, that scenario would be a perfect balance of no guilt and no choice. So that is where we focused.

The first thing I started with is I had her go to one of the big malls with a photo booth. She had to take topless pics of herself holding her tits up to display and smile for the camera. That was the start and opened the transition to more and more naughty photos. Upskirt and down blouse pics of her from work including sneaking pics of a couple of her employees. Then her alone, naked, in bed with dildos. Then, and I was blown away, a pic of her and her husband's driver's license was sent with their address. She decided to really get into her fantasy big time. Next was her husband's email, phone number, work place and his bosses email. Then her employees email and phone and to my amazement, her parents info. She systematically dug herself deeper and deeper into her fantasy. After 8 months of chatting and building the amount of trust with me she felt comfortable with, she suggested she wanted to fly to my location for a weekend. She wanted to be introduced to her fantasy of being a blackmailed sex slave. Being a travel agent she had plenty of perks so her flight was scheduled. The week before, we chatted and I gave her instructions on what to wear and bring letting the anticipation build. She was all in and excited. She was instructed to park at her airport and in her car, change from her business attire to a slut outfit of very short tight skirt, thigh highs, heels and transparent button front blouse. The top buttons were to be removed down to just under her breasts so her cleavage was displayed. No panties or bra. That would be the only clothes she was allowed to wear including her return flight as well. She would have to change back to business attire when she got back to her car.

I was waiting at the airport for her arrival. There was no problem spotting her as the plane unloaded. Skirt short enough to show stocking tops, fuck me heels and bouncing tits with very visible erect nips and open cleavage. Several guys following behind her checking out her ass and legs. She had an excited but almost panic look on her face.

We met, hugged and I led her to a bank of phones to let the guys move on and things settle down. The phones were in a little business type cubicle arrangement. Took her to a cube in the back. I sat down and had her stand next to me and facing the entrance. Only one other cube was occupied. I quietly told her to spread her legs and keep watching the entrance. I slowly ran my hand from her ankle to her stocking top and stopped. She was breathing hard and legs slightly shaking. One finger touched her bare inner thigh flesh and she gasped. I continued up to a very wet, nicely shaved pussy and throbbing clit. I started stroking her clit and told her to tell me if she was a good girl and followed instructions during her flight. She was having trouble standing still and spoke in a nervous low voice as she told me. She was in an aisle seat and was told to keep her knees apart and not cover her cleavage. She admitted to having trouble following that instruction but found it exciting when she finally did and caught the attention of a guy in the aisle seat across the aisle and one seat up. She knew he could see her bare pussy cuz he kept looking back while pretending to fix his shoes or get something from a bag under his seat.

I then took her to the van I was driving. I had put a strap under the passenger seat with snap clips on either end. Had her get in and put small wrist bands on her wrists. Put her seat belt on then clipped her wrist cuffs to the strap under the seat so she had to keep her hands on the seat next to her thighs. I had her raise her ass and pulled her skirt up so her bare ass was on the leather seat. Grabbed her hair, pulled her head back for a deep tongue kiss while I stroked her clit. Got her close but no release. Told her to keep her knees open or I would take her top off. Her pussy was on display but guess she figured in the van, no one would see. As we approached the pay booth to leave the parking lot, she realized how obscenely she was being displayed. She closed her legs and I opened her blouse exposing her tits. Gave her the choice of tits out on display or pussy. She spread her legs wide and I covered her tits, barely. The guy in the booth took his time giving me change and I exchanged a wink with him. She was frozen, still looking straight ahead. I told the booth guy thanks and he said no, and in a loud voice said thank YOU to me.

Leaving the airport, the road goes beside a couple hotels. I pulled into the parking lot close to the hotel and parked close facing the room windows. I got out and walked around and opened her door. She was restrained in the seat, legs open and scared. I asked her why she closed her legs at the pay booth and got an apology and she said she would do better. I smiled, opened her top exposing her tits and started working her clit in full view of the windows. She was nervous but no way to stop me so she started to get more and more turned on and getting wetter by the second. All of a sudden her legs snapped shut closing around my hand but I still had her clit squeezed in my fingers. I ask why she closed her legs and in a shaky voice said a guy was watching. I had to stifle a chuckle cuz it was a planned surprise I set up. The guy watching was a good friend that he and I had shared numerous subs over time. As planned, he worked at the hotel and watched for me to pull in then went to the room to get a good look. I scolded her, took a pic of her sitting there exposed and showed her the message I was about to send her husband and list of employees. She said oh fuck, please don't, I'll be good. Her legs flew open and I told her she needed a lesson. I waved to my friend in the window and motioned for him to come down. As he got close, I showed her the message ready to send showing her obscenely displayed. She closed her eyes and nodded she understood what she was. I made her repeat she is a total sex toy for whoever wanted to use her. I had her ask my friend if he liked what he saw and would he please make her cum. He did and she orgasmed hard. I had another surprise set up with my friend for the next day that I'll describe later.

After my friend got her off, we headed for my place leaving her tits on display and she kept her legs open. I left my phone on the console between the seats so she knew the msg was just a button push that would send the pic to her husband and employees. We chatted on the way and asked her how her introduction was going. She admitted to being uncomfortable and scared but it was what she always fantasized about. She was very uncomfortable when truckers blew their horn signaling they enjoyed the show she was putting on but kept her legs open. I would reach over and bounce her tits and finger her clit for the truckers. Her pussy was getting soaked again.

Pulled into my garage and came around to unhook her and let her get out of the van. Told her to strip but leave the heels on. I gave her one of my old shirts to wear but all the buttons were removed. I clipped her wrist cuffs behind her back. I looked at the van seat and saw a slimy snail trail her soaked pussy had left on the seat. I told her to clean her mess up. She looked at me like how she was supposed to clean the seat. Told her to lick it clean. Got a defiant look so got my phone out. She had no hesitation with the reminder and started licking. I slipped on a latex glove, lubed the middle finger and shoved it up her ass hole getting a muffled oh fuck as she licked her pussy juice. I walked her inside while wiggling my finger up her ass.

Inside I asked her if she had ever taster her own juice. The answer was no so asked her if she liked it. Her answer was not really but if it made me happy to see her do it, she had no choice but to like it. So I had her bend over a chair and shoved my cock up her pussy. So wet I slid right in. I pumped her for a few, pulled out and told her to kneel and clean my cock. She licked and sucked like a good girl. As I got close to unloading, I grabbed her hair and face fucked her. I unloaded down her gagging throat. Let her sit and got her a drink and held the glass for her.

I unhooked her wrists and let her go clean up in the bathroom. She had to pee so I told her one house rule was she could only pee with a cock in her mouth. She was pretty uncomfortable but got through it with gusto suckung my cock and pissing.

The first night was just me and her getting more acquainted, chatting and forcing her to orgasm several times. The next day after breakfast, a blow job for me and three orgasms for her. I told her I was taking her to meet some friends. I gave her a black Tshirt that fit her like a short night shirt. The fuck me shoes she had on and the short shirt was a perfect slut outfit. Her wrists still had the wrist cuffs on so I could clip her wrists when needed. I took her to two friends and when we walked in, I pulled the shirt over her head leaving her naked and clipped her wrists and then blindfolded her. My friends and I walked around her, touching, probing, using a vibrator in her clit and making rude comments. Made her thank us for using her body for our enjoyment. We each face fucker her unloading on her face then feeding it to her. She did good and took it all while sputtering and gagging. We all 4 then went to lunch at a sit down burger chain. She was told to raise the shirt so her bare ass was on the seat and keep her knees apart. She did. We ate, and the guys when home and I told her I had a big surprise for her being such a good slut.

As we were traveling to another friend's place, I asked her if she would enjoy eating another woman's pussy which was one of the fantasies she told me about. She said it was a fantasy but not sure she could. I just smiled. My friend met us at the door. The same one from the hotel show. She wasn't restrained but kept her hands clasped behind her neck. He was rude pinching and probing making her squirm then suggested he wanted her to see his dungeon. I knew what was waiting. We walked down stairs and entered his play room. He had his naked sub tied in a standing spread eagle in the middle of the room. I told Betty it was time for desert and get busy and not stop until the naked woman orgasmed on her tongue. Was fun to watch Betty tentatively touch her tongue to the helpless woman's clit then get bolder and bolder using fingers to find her victims G spot while sucking and licking.

After Betty got her fill of pussy, we left and went back to my place. I showed her all the pics I took of her being used by other men and her enjoying a pussy. We discussed how she wanted to proceed with her fantasy. She said it was better than she could have ever expected. She was hooked and asked for more so she scheduled flights for twice a month. She got to live out her fantasy beyond her wildest imagination but eventually needed to focus more on her business. We stayed in contact for a few months after but slowly she drifted away.

I feel good about helping her experience what she wanted in a safe and sane way.