All Comments on 'A Study of Unusual Sexual Activity'

by NewJomama

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

Wow. Absolutely great. Best story I've read in at least a year. Kinda just... ends abruptly, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Errors from the start

I stopped reading pretty quickly. A good story is realistic and accurate; this story is neither. A Stanford score of 110 is within one standard deviation from the mean and so is absolutely not the score of a genius. By all accounts, the designation of "genius" requires a score of 140 or higher, roughly 2.68 standard deviations above the mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
fantastic

although a bit too long,it was very thought out and not just a slam bam story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh yeah, great new author here!

Very well written; I demand more, quickly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Innovative and entertaining!

I'm not going to say that this was the greatest story I've read. The vicious way Kelly admits going about her seductions simply killed any erotic feelings tat may have developed. Basically she's a sexual predator who will probably become the target in someone's telescopic sight.

My opinion anyway.

kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awful

The story was not realistic at all... The IQ was barely above average... I just despised it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Very different let's see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Couldn't get any worse . . .

Errors, inconsistencies, lack of even rudimentary knowledge of psychonalysis . . . the list of negatives is long. One feels, for a beginning, the writer could benefit from a reading of Strunk and White's Elements of Style.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
did you read your own story?

there were so many errors it was impossible to get involved with the story. she starts out as 21 years old, and in the same page is 16. He has been practice both 25 and 30 years. and on and on and on.

please take the time to proof read before posting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous