All Comments on 'A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 04'

by AliHomeygrass

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Not stumbling, dead on the ground

A good tale about the collapse of a marriage. Being truthful, Shona is only with Andrew because of his money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your writing

If you can't at least get the names of the characters, give up writing. It is so confusing when get mix up the names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shona is a slut, but its hard to feel sorry for Andrew. What a wimp.

Oh, but this is English gentlemen country. Both Shona and Karen decided they wanted stronger more assertive men. That's why the Yanks had such success bedding the English cunts. Andrew should have crippled George, and definitely fucked up Jordan. But, hey, he is still a gentleman. And a patsy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and poor little andrew

Is stuck with aworthless piece of shit for a wife. Who we all know is carying Jordens babyshe stoped her pills before she became a slut .Just another cum sucker who hates men and makes all men worthless. Look at ever man in this story there not one of good stock .Hubby a cry baby prick the boyfriend is a slut chaser who breaks and ruins marraiges the friends are faggots. Out of all the men not one is worth a crap.the good person is Kate and hope and carma will make her hubby a cheater for payback for not telling Andrew his wifes a ho. There a old saying paybacks a bitch kate what goes around comes around!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
She is a cheater and Andrew is a violent husband.

They both have issues; but my complaint isn't the lies or violent jealousy, it's this notion that people cant control themselves.

Andrew chooses to be jealous because he is insecure and should be in therapy. He whines about how Karen cheated on him and believes that Shona is going todo the same. Well boo fucking hoo! Then why get married? If you can't trust your partner then why get married at all?

You made Dhona sound like a cock starved teenager. She just had to have Jordsns cock. Why? She wasn't drunk or in lust or even insane, so why did she lose her fucking mind over it? She didn't even feel remorse or shame over her adultery so how can she adequately claim that she loves Andrew? She even said that if Jordan wanted her to fuck him in front of Andrew, the man she claimed to love, she would so how is that love?

Please tell me because I'm dying to know.

Lastly, Jordan. Why would be say that Shona is high maintenance when she did everything he said, when he said it? She played sick and fucked him 4 times in her house, so why wouldn't he stick it to his colleague one last time and fuck her in front of him? Why wouldn't he get her pregnant with his child? He clearly didn't like Andrew or Shona so why not stick to both of them one last time?

Could have been a great story but instead you created unbelievable characters doing idiotic things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what good at stopping adultry or whoring around

shona is a whore and what.

DrakkaiusDrakkaiusalmost 9 years ago
Don't let her off,

To hell with her! She doesn't deserve andrew!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
How stupid can she be?

How stupid can she be? is she expecting to hide her cheating? She forgot she let her lover to take a lot of pictures? Those pictures will be soon seen by her husband...Then what? She will become what that man told her: "did she still show her pussy around...", and will become the town whore...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will she be a serial cheater?

Clueless husband story. Andrew could have any suspect but he did not get any evident. Shona was a cheating cunt, but he could stopped at the last Christmas job party. I do not know their future. What is the opinion of the author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
typical slut wife with I'm a manhater writer

the writer gets off on turning the husband in to a trusting fool with a big heart. Hopefully you wont turn in to another of the cuckold lover with delusions of grander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed the series. The way it ended kinda sucked but overall, it was good imo. This series reminded me of TheTalkMan's stories but I still enjoy reading his a lot more than yours. Keep practicing mate. :) Good luck on future stories. I actually love these rivalry stories. Lol.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
My assessment

This writing business is not something you're good at. Still, if you enjoy it, fill your boots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a dirty pig who's punishment should be the divorce her husband gives her. There's no reason to abuse him like that and his jealousy was obviously justified. She has totally humiliated him , people will always be talking behind his back about how his wife was a pig for his biggest advissary at work . She made him a fool forever and herself a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rumblin' stumblin' mess.

Very poorly written. You needed a great editor to save this. Difficult to read and when you combine it with thoroughly detestable characters you have a story that is neither clever, original or entertaining. Just no fun to read. UGH!

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Lovable character

Who in this mess is lovable? Your readers need one to root for. As it is everyone of them could fall off a cliff and no one would regret it.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I still have trouble relating to this

This could have been a good story. I think a good editor could have turned this into something spectacular. He/she could have suggested a general direction for this story as well as made it flow better. Also, the ending kind of felt stilted. Not because she got away with it, but because we have no idea where they go from here. None of their issues were addressed. It just simply stopped.

I see some potential with this author, but I also see the need for a good editor. Don't feel bad, I suffer the same affliction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shona needs to pay dearly.

And Jordan needs to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She will be outed....

.....and Andrew will be gutted by her avid betrayal, when it comes out.

Let's hope he's man enough to hunt Jordan down and beat him senseless, then fuck his new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give Me A Break!

You made Andrew out to be a Pussy from the first words he "spoke" in the story. Should of let him find out his wife was a cheating slut and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

Fucking cunt slut, whore

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No one

No one to care about here. Shona is a slut. Jordan needs to die, but Andrew s too much of a wimp to punish either one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply ended as a mess all round.

Sooner or later Shona's exhibitionism with Jordan is going to come home to roost as nearly happened with that last guy.

Meantime Andrew is too much of a wimp to tell his wife that married women do not go out dancing unaccompanied. Disregarding all else did she learn nothing from the near miss with the date rape drink?

None of these people are worth a cuss.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

What a shit show

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous