A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 03

Story Info
Simon, Sharmi & Lizzie's Romance Issues to solve - and Sex!
13.1k words
4.84
6.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

Title --A Stunning Photo-Shoot - 03

((Authors Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This is the third and final part of my Stunning Photo-Shoot story.

As usual, this story will make most sense if read after the first two parts, but just as a reminder, here's a quick précis of events so far.........

Simon is working as an intern at a famous fashion magazine as part of his college degree. He's not particularly happy as it's not his favourite subject area and his boss, the bitchy Esmeralda, proves to be a totally disorganised tyrant! But then he finds out about a lingerie Photo-shoot that's been arranged with his fantasy pop-star idol, the tempestuous Sharmi, and gets included on the 'team'. The shoot takes place in a swanky hotel bedroom suite where he gets to see much more of Sharmi than he'd expected, and gets on well with the pop-star's friend and PA, Lizzie ... very well in fact! Sharmi takes a dislike to Esmeralda though, as do many people, but seems taken with the young intern and eventually wraps up the session slightly early and invents an excuse to hang on to him for a while longer! That 'while longer' becomes a lot longer when she teases Simon into stripping her of the lingerie garments that she was wearing from the Photo-shoot. That in turn leads to, well ...... quite a lot of things!

Comments and scores are always welcome, but anyway, I sincerely hope that you enjoy ..........

Duke ))

***** Relaxing with Sharmi Until ..... *****

Young Simon, fashion magazine Intern and, more recently, much more recently, Pop Star lover was lying naked on a big, wide hotel bed, his curly blonde hair ruffled and grey/blue eyes staring at the ceiling, wondering how the hell he'd got into this tricky predicament!

The recent 'Lingerie Photo-Shoot of the Decade' in one of the other hotel suites involving young pop star Sharmi, of the gorgeous, wavy auburn locks, had been a real eye opener. Especially as he'd got to realise one of his strongest fantasies by watching the shapely young singer, whom he'd adored from afar, parading about in some extremely skimpy underwear...right in front of him! And, just to complicate things, he'd also got to know, and in the true biblical sense, her dishy, platinum blonde haired PA, Lizzie! What an afternoon that had been!

The snag was that, after Sharmi had got into a bit of a fight with his Fashion Editor boss, the horrible Esmeralda, he'd been more or less kidnapped by the two young woman and taken (hardly kicking and screaming though!) down to their private hotel suite further down the corridor. After that Lizzie had, very reluctantly, had to leave him with Sharmi who was still wearing some incredibly sexy underwear, and well, one thing had led to another!

Having sex with a world famous young singing star would not normally be a cause for concern to most men, including Simon, but this was not 'normally'! As Sharmi, still gloriously naked , had got up off the bed just a few short minutes ago and headed into the bathroom, she'd had her suspicions confirmed that Simon had also had a fling with Lizzie earlier. She hadn't really reacted at the time, but Simon was still, nervously, waiting for the blow-up!

Lizzie and the pop star had been good friends since school and he'd already seen how incredibly close they were, but would that affinity extend to sharing his penis! He wasn't so sure!!

He examined as many forms of apology as he could think of, but discarded the lot.

He wasn't ashamed of that session with Lizzie in the hotel washroom, but wasn't looking forward to explaining how he'd then gone on to fuck Sharmi so enthusiastically later! Oh well ,he thought forlornly, he'd probably never see either of them again after this rather surreal encounter and although the sex with Sharmi had been brilliant, he felt in his heart that it was Lizzie that he was going to miss most. What a mess!

It left him at a bit of a loose end and he lay there for a while longer, wondering what to do next. Some of his earlier doubts returned. Presumably she'd be throwing him out soon and, glancing at his watch he suddenly realised that it was late in the afternoon, and he was supposed to be getting Sharmi's outstanding lingerie back to the office! With a sudden urgency he rolled off the bed and looked around for his clothes.

He quickly got hold of his boxers and pulled the shorts on. Then he found the lingerie box and started to fill it with the various items that had been discarded when she'd got him to strip her. It made him smile at the memory. What a ridiculous way to seduce him? She'd only have had to ask!

Suddenly he realised that he'd got a problem. He was an item short. Stockings, bra, suspender belt safely in place, but no panties! He cast around. Where the hell had they got to? He tried to remember what had happened when he'd dragged them off her but could only remember literally throwing them sideways in his haste to get his hands on her naked body!

He was on his hands and knees on the other side of the sofa when he found the dainty lilac triangle, half under the soft piece of furniture and just as he grasped it, he heard Sharmi call for him. He stood up, holding her panties in his hand and reached out to drop them into the box with the rest of the lingerie set.

"What ARE you doing??" she asked, looking up from the mobile phone which she'd just been texting on. He'd clearly missed her re-appearance from the bathroom!

His eyes had widened again at the sight of her. She'd taken the opportunity to put on some clothes.

Sort of!

She'd put on a diaphanous white peignoir and a pair of plain white bikini panties that were tight enough to be very suggestive at the crutch! He could see that because the material of the garment was totally sheer, hiding little of her fabulous body, and was only fastened by a loose powder blue ribbon at her neck. The least movement caused the material to gape down the middle giving Simon regular, unobstructed views of her semi-nakedness underneath. God, but this woman really knows how to dress desirably he thought as he felt his throat go dry!

"Well, I'll be needing to get these back to the office soon I suppose," he eventually responded half-heartedly, totally distracted by the vision in front of him and amazingly, given what had just taken place, feeling the familiar stirring between his legs again!

"Oh don't bother about them," she said dismissively.

"But Esmeralda....."

"Oh sod that bloody witch!" laughed Sharmi, walking across to him, "......anyway, Lizzie has told her that you won't be able to get them back until tomorrow morning, so let's just put that down," she added as she took the box out of his hands and placed it back on the sofa.

He was bemused, "What?....she's spoken to her?....when?"

"Oh, Lizzie you mean? Earlier dear, it was all organised when she went out....we didn't want to risk losing you, you know!"

"But...what about me and Lizzie earlier?" he asked, still not sure why she wasn't angry, and unable to hold it back. As soon as he'd said it he bit his tongue. What was the matter with him? Now she was bound to react!!

"Oh don't worry about that....LIzzie and I share everything..... and she's a very good judge of character...." she responded with a smile, before adding mischievously, "...but we only share our really special men!!"

"But....."

She took his hand, "Stop that and come back to bed. You don't really want to abandon us already do you?" She stopped suddenly and looked at him with a hint of concern, "I hope that you've not got any plans for tonight that you can't cancel?!"

His plans for tonight involved a six pack and the big game on TV. Hardly in the same league as staying here! But Lizzie?!

"Well...." he replied trying to sound thoughtful and not too eager, "......I suppose that I could re-arrange...."

She'd been watching his eyes and seen straight through the fib, "Really? Well, I guess it could be my lucky night then?" she added with a heavy dollop of sarcasm.

The winning smile was quickly back though and she pulled him onto the bed again, "Come on Simon .... there's something that you need to do....."

As she'd spoken, she'd reached down into his pants and slipped her hand around his developing erection.

"Ah this is more like it," she added as she stroked it sensuously.

Simon couldn't believe that she was at it again already. Was she some sort of nymphomaniac or something? Did he care? He closed his eyes to savour the delicious feel of her devilish hands caressing him, feeling his cock harden even more. It was getting to be its permanent state! He was just hoping that it wasn't wearing out with all the unusual action!

She pushed him back onto the bed, and told him to shut his eyes while she 'took care of him'. Who could resist?

He shut his eyes and just let her nimble fingers work their magic on him, feeling the strength and power steadily returning to his member, envisioning how he'd soon be undoing that ribbon around her neck, peeling off her peignoir and maybe getting to suckle on her wonderful breasts and stubby dark nipples again? There was no wonder he was getting hard so soon he thought dreamily.

Then his dreamy state was dramatically interrupted as, as if from afar, he suddenly thought that he heard voices!

His head shot up and his eyes went wide, his mouth opened, but nothing came out. How incredibly embarrassing?!

Standing at the end of the bed and saying something to Sharmi, but looking at him with an amused expression was none other than Lizzie, the object of his earlier carnal desires!! He thought that she'd said something quite sharply, like 'Well Sham, you took your time texting me!!' but he wasn't sure. Jesus, talk about being caught red handed! Earlier, he'd so wanted to get on with her, but now? What could he possibly say to her after she'd caught him in bed with her 'best friend' , the delectable Sharmi?

He looked desperately around as if there might be an escape route. No chance! In the end, he dragged his worried eyes back to where Lizzie was standing, his mouth open and still unable to formulate words!

***** Simon's Tricky Position and a Stamina Test *****

He was relieved that she just looked her usual calm and efficient self.

Her bright hazel eyes sparkled and her blonde, shoulder length hair was just as he remembered, shiny and perfectly in place. She was still wearing the same clothes as earlier. The light grey top still clung tightly to her bosom, displaying her two prominent mounds nicely with her black pendant nestled happily between them. Her short, black pleated skirt still showed off her wide hips, shapely bum and acres of leg, tightly covered in her jazzy black stockings. All in all, she looked just as sensational as when he'd first seen her but now there was competition! Sharmi was sitting next to him in a see through peignoir and casually stroking his erection which was ignoring his confused plight and standing high and mighty!

He finally noticed that Lizzie didn't look angry, and she was staring at it ........... hungrily.

"Nice...." she said huskily, " .........impressive!!"

He didn't know what to say ..... but Sharmi did!

"Really, really impressive Lizzie ....... but then again you'd know that already WOULDN'T you?!"

Lizzie flashed a quick look at Simon as if to say, 'you told her?!'

It didn't matter, Sharmi just laughed at their discomfort, "Come on Lizzie get 'em off and jump on board!"

Simon couldn't believe what he'd heard. In a day of surprises this was another big one!

"I'm assuming you're okay if Lizzie joins us on the bed Simon? She has been hard at work while we've been relaxing! I think that she deserves a reward?!" laughed Sharmi, never thinking for a moment that he'd turn the offer down. He didn't.

"Don't forget what I told you earlier Simon. Lizzie and I share almost everything, don't we lover?" she added turning to her PA for confirmation. Lizzie just smiled and nodded graciously, giving Simon a look which seemed to indicate 'We can talk about this later'.

He only half picked it up though because Lizzie's next move was to reach down, pull her top out of her skirt and drag it over her head! His eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts! She was wearing a dainty, ivory coloured bra, very feminine with black lacy edges all round. It was of the half cup variety though and was engineered to push her boobs together whilst leaving plenty of bare flesh to admire in a stunning cleavage. He proceeded to admire them intently!

"Oh Wow!" he whispered to himself. Sharmi had heard though.

"'Oh wow!' indeed young sir, and just wait until you get an eyeful of the rest of them!" she laughed.

The banter wasn't phasing the PA though as she twisted slightly to undo the skirt fastening at her waist and run down a hidden zipper. Then, with a little shimmy of her bum, she was easing the black material over her hips, before letting it slide down her legs to the floor . As it dropped, her matching high waist ivory panties came into view. Equally delightfully lacy as her bra and almost transparent over her pussy, they held his eyes nearly as long as had her breast coverings, and when the skirt hit the floor, she grinned and hit a pose. Standing in front of them in just her underwear and jazzy black hold-ups, she stood with legs apart and hands on hips. To Simon, to anyone (!), she looked absolutely stunning!

He heard a soft sound from Sharmi at his side and took a quick look at her. She too looked stunning in her open peignoir, but what really caught his attention was the look of open admiration and desire covering her features as she watched her friend strip! When she'd called her PA 'lover' just now he hadn't really registered it, but was it possible?

It wasn't something that he could concentrate on. Lizzie had moved again, twisting her hands behind her back and releasing her bra fastening. She leaned forward as she let the loosened material slide forward. His mouth gaped as he watched her golden orbs gradually appear from their partial hiding place. What a sight! He'd fondled them already at the photo-shoot but in his sexually charged state in the bathroom earlier he'd just had to imagine how good they'd look bare. Now he knew!

As she let the bra drop to the floor and stood upright again her two pert breasts stared defiantly back at him. Her long, dark nipples stood out perkily from the midst of wide, soft brown rings and to his eyes those orbs were just about the loveliest shape and size imaginable, just right to get his hands round!

He glanced sideways to confirm his impression that Sharmi's beauties were a little fuller, and her nipples were stubbier and not so dark, but wow, both of them more or less bare and almost within his grasp!

Lizzie's eyes narrowed as she saw his eyes flash sideways to her friend's boobs.

"You'd better not be making comparisons!" she said quickly.

i

For once he got a quick reply out, "Just thinking how perky yours looked!"

"Oh, "she said smiling at the compliment, ".......that's okay then."

Sharmi gave him a look and a playful dig in the side, squeezing his cock for a second as well and making him suck in a quick breath.

"Be careful...." she laughed, "...think about who's got hold of your prize asset!"

"And what an asset it is!" added Lizzie throatily, staring hungrily again at his big, vertical erection, and deciding that there was now a degree of urgency in getting onto the bed and having a feel herself.

She dropped her hand to her hips, about to slide down the ivory panties, but then changed her mind and took a step towards the bed, obviously intent on jumping aboard straight away but then stopped in her tracks by Sharmi's sharp voice.

"Hey, not just yet my friend!.................................. you haven't finished poor Simon's striptease. He'll be wanting to see what you've got hiding under those panties!"

Lizzie gave Simon a look and he nodded a reply. He certainly did want to see what she had between her legs, and he had a strong feeling that Sharmi did too!

The PA paused for a few seconds, then shrugged and got her thumbs back inside the waistband of the panties and then with a mischievous, and almost shy look, she started to sensuously gyrate her hips as she pushed the soft material downwards, slowly, teasingly uncovering her blonde bush, and below that the sexy, dark slit diving between her legs.

"Oh wow!" he repeated in wonderment ".....awesome .....beautiful!"

Lizzie's pussy hair was completely different to Sharmi's. The pop star's currently hidden dark thatch was neatly trimmed into a small triangle just above her sex, whilst Lizzie's was 'au natural', her tufty blonde hairs covering a bigger triangle, but maybe not quite so thick as her friend's. It didn't matter to Simon as his erection seemed to grow another inch or two - they both looked fine to him!

Then his eyes widened and a small gasp escaped his throat as he watched her close her eyes briefly while letting a hand slide up her side, fondle her taut breasts for a few seconds and then slide down, cupping her pussy before pushing a couple of fingers over her slit and between her legs! It was obvious from the expression on her face how the pleasure generated spread around her aroused body!

"Oh God Lizzie, stop showing off and come to bed!" instructed Sharmi, finally releasing Simon's throbbing erection from her tantalising care before adding.

"I'll just go and juice up Lizzie for you Simon ..... don't move!!"

As if?! He watched open mouthed as Sharmi's peignoir went swirling as she moved quickly to intercept Lizzie, now clad only in her jazzy black hold-ups, who'd literally just jumped on the bed, making it bounce wildly.

They met together near his feet, on their knees and immediately engaging in a tight clinch that squashed their breasts together as their lips met in a hot kiss! After a few moments he watched in open admiration as he saw them start to caress each other. Expert hands ran through each other's hair, over their shoulders, down their gloriously curved backs and over their buttocks in an incredibly erotic show of affection! If he'd had any doubts about what the term 'lover' had meant earlier it was dispelled instantly as his excited eyes drank in the way that the molten kiss deepened and the way that they ground their bodies together!

He was having no difficulty at all in keeping his erection aloft!

Eventually Lizzie got fed up of having her access to Sharmi's quivering body interfered with by the peignoir and she pulled away just long enough to undo the ribbon at Sharmi's neck, and almost tear the garment off her! It was something that Simon had already fancied doing himself! As she did that, Sharmi slipped a hand between them and cupped Lizzie's pussy, making her fiend moan with pleasure as her fingers began to delve deeper. In response, he watched Lizzie slip her hand down the front of Sharmi's white panties and Simon immediately saw those fingers wriggling about under the thin material as they too explored between her friend's open legs triggering a long, deep sigh of satisfaction in return!

This was such an unexpectedly hot moment for him, watching the two women pleasure each other so expertly. He'd been fearing getting thrown out of the apartment on his ear, but now he was witnessing the hottest girl/girl action that he'd ever seen! And, unbelievably, he'd already fucked them both!! He really wasn't sure how long he could resist jumping up and joining in!

Fortunately he didn't have to wait much longer as, after some intensive work between each other's legs, they finally pulled apart, both breathing hard and looking deeply, lovingly, into each other's eyes.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers