A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn, he got to find out about their lives too, and was amazed at some of the entertaining anecdotes they told about their contemporaries, a lot of whom they had little time for, describing them as 'flaky' or artificial, but some of whom had become really good friends. There was one female performer in particular, much admired by Simon, who he was shocked to find enjoyed the same sort of lifestyle as Sharmi, and Lizzie ... and from what they said and how they looked at each other, he was sure that she shared their beds as well! God, but he would have loved to be in a foursome with all three of them!!

Eventually though the food was pretty much gone and the last glass of champers downed. He'd been spending an increasing amount of time stealing longing glances at their naked bosoms, the sight of four such desirable and perfect orbs positively taking his breath away as they moved and swayed with the girls arm movements. He closed his eyes and was convinced that he had memorised every feature, every curve, every colour and certainly every feature of those succulent nipples!

Lizzie hadn't missed it.

"Time for bed again Sharmi," she said, pretending to be weary, "......he's absolutely insatiable!"

He wasn't sure that that adjective just applied to him though and when Sharmi immediately jumped up and grabbed his hand to yank him to his feet, he knew for sure!

"Got them?" she asked LIzzie who'd picked up her purse and was rummaging inside mysteriously.

His eyebrows narrowed as he saw her draw out a little bottle of blue pills. He didn't do drugs, and he'd been pretty sure from earlier conversations that they didn't either, so what was this all about? Lizzie had seen the concern flash over his face.

"Just a little something to sustain our performance.... totally safe, over the counter stuff, but deliciously effective on men AND women! Not dissimilar to Viagra, but much, much better!!"

He wasn't absolutely sure, but after each of the girls had popped one, he allowed Lizzie to feed one between his lips, before kissing him long and hard! By the time that she'd gotten him to the bed his erection, which had been stirring before, was really impressively big and hard again. He wasn't sure whether the pill had had anything to do with it, but when Sharmi lay back, opened her legs and reached up to pull him on top of her he didn't really care!

That night went like a blur for Simon, but an incredibly enjoyable and satisfying one. The girls seemed to know a lot more about sexual positions than he did, and were delighted to share that knowledge as, naked again, they writhed on the bed together, using everything at their disposal to enhance each other's pleasure. Hands, lips, tongues, fingers and penises seemed to be everywhere until later, much later, they fell asleep together, arms and legs intertwined in an exhausted, slated stupor!

***** Good Morning Mr Intern *****

When he drifted back into consciousness the next morning it was slowly, wonderfully slowly as he felt a wave of warmth, defined in lovely yellows and oranges, drifting across his eyes as he gradually brought back memories of the previous nights mind blowing sex! Wow what a night .... and even now he was feeling so powerful at that magic, throbbing point between his legs!

He opened his eyes and smiled.

A naked Sharmi was smiling back at him. It felt so good, having her above him, straddling him. Then his eyes widened as he realised that she wasn't just astride his thighs, she was impaled on his big, morning erection!

"Mmmmm ....that's nice! " she murmured as she started to gyrate her hips around him. She'd been waiting impatiently for him to wake up for the last ten minutes. Having just awoken herself she'd felt for his strong cock and been amazed at its size whilst he slept. Nothing had seemed more natural than to ease him onto his back, and then mount him, savouring every delicious inch of him as she forced him up her love channel, and settled down to wait!

The wait had got her arousal levels peaking even without fucking, and when she did start to fuck, sliding up and down his pole smoothly to start with and then gradually faster and faster as he started to thrust back into her, she was soon gasping with desire. As the pace intensified, he saw that another naked figure had appeared behind the pop star, hands slipping around and taking possession of her breasts, working on her nipples, making Sharmi moan and groan stridently as she headed for a first climax of the day. Leaving her breast, one of Lizzie's hand slipped down over Sharmi's abdomen before disappearing between her legs. Sharmi arched her back and cried out as the fingers found her clit and smoothly, expertly launched her into a big, big climax!

Simon was sweating with the effort as he saw Lizzie tenderly, easing the spent Sharmi off of his cock, lay her down to recover beside them and then quickly, enthusiastically, mount him herself, moaning gently as she felt his hardness open her up and slide up her tingling vagina! It felt so, so good to get reacquainted with it!

"Morning stud!" she said, grinning into his face.

"Morning lover, ohhhhhhhh!" he responded as she started to move, urgently, on him, sending electric messages up and down his spine as her fabulous vagina gripped him hard!

They moved together well. They'd had plenty of practice the previous night after all, and gradually, lovingly took each other up to a shared peak of desire and anticipation.

Her face was straining above him, her breasts joggling hypnotisingly as she moved. He had to reach out and capture one!

"Oh .....aaaahh!" she gasped deliriously as she felt his touch.

"Ready????!!" she added in a strained voice as she tried to control her inner, painful tension!

"YES!" he gasped as he thrust hard back up at her, almost launching her off her knees with the way he buried his cock into her welcoming warmth!

It was a magical moment for both of them as, simultaneously, they climaxed, his cock jerking hard inside her convulsing vagina as he pumped a heavy load of morning hot, seed deep, deep inside her!

What a start to the day it had been! Any day!!

***** Esmeralda Gets a Shock *****

Later, walking out of the hotel lobby, and finding a big, black limo, covered in smoked glass waiting outside was surreal. Simon wouldn't have believed it yesterday. But a lot had changed since then!

It had taken three whole hours to finish washing, dressing and eating, largely because they'd been unable to keep their hands off each other the whole time. Inside the shower, outside the shower, back on the bed, over the breakfast table, over the sofa and finally, unbelievably, in the lift as they'd travelled down to the lobby! He'd already lost count of the number of climaxes they'd all had already!

Inside the passenger section of the big limo, they repeated what they'd agreed earlier, what they were going to say to Esmeralda. Simon liked the amazing plan. Liked it a lot! It left them a little time together as the big car crossed the busy streets to the Fashion magazines offices, and most of it seemed to be spent with each other's hands caressing the sensitive spots between each other's legs!

It meant that Simon was having some difficulty walking as they crossed into the magazine's entrance hall!

When they stepped out of the lift and into the office itself, he was uncomfortably aware that it was after eleven o'clock, somewhat past his usual start time! But the presence of the glamorous Sharmi, who had decided at the last minute and much to Lizzie's disapproval, to wear the shortest, silver mini-skirt in her collection was distracting most people in his office. It really was a scandalous item, the hem just inches below her crutch with her round bum cheeks half visible and a pair of the brightest pink panties almost on display as much as the skirt! Combined with a matching white silver top and acres of tanned legs, she would have distracted most people!

Lizzie had decided not to compete and was wearing a much plainer, dark blue business suit and modest, but tight, skirt that contrasted nicely with her neat, platinum blonde hair.

As the pop star and her PA got intercepted by an excited crowd almost as soon as they'd walked through the door, Simon wandered on, and set down the lingerie box that he'd been carrying onto a desk that the interns shared in the corner. Sue was there, but Edward and Alice had joined the crowd chasing Sharmi for autographs. She smiled and was about to speak, but was interrupted by Esmeralda's strident voice, from her nearby office. She sounded annoyed.

"Oh, so you've decided to grace us with your presence at last! I shouldn't bother sitting down 'daaaarling' because I don't think that you're going to be stopping with us much longer!"

Sue's eyebrows raised. Was he going to be sacked? She was surprised though to see how calmly he'd taken the news, just staring back at 'the witch' and pointing over his shoulder.

Esmeralda, intrigued, came to her office door just in time to meet Sharmi and Lizzie who'd finally escaped from her 'fan club' and were walking down the office.

"Oh!" Esmeralda exclaimed in surprise, " ......... I didn't know that you two were coming today."

Lizzie gave Simon a warm, conspirational smile as she passed, "Oh well, we just had to really Essy dear. Simon's just been so busy helping us out with things last night. We just had to come and talk to you!" And with that they shepherded the startled woman backwards towards her office, leaving her open mouthed and giving Simon a puzzled look as she disappeared behind the door.

"Just 'helping out' then?" Sue queried, her face reflecting a picture of suspicious, but amused thoughts! He just nodded back, trying hard to let a big, satisfied grin not spread too quickly all over his face!

The 'meeting' took quite some time, and both Edward and Alice had rejoined the 'Intern Group' bombarding him with questions about his time with Sharmi, which he deflected as best he could, but all three were getting suspicious by the time Esmeralda's office door finally opened and she followed Lizzie and Sharmi out. They all walked over to the interns, Esmeralda obviously struggling for words, but Sharmi just perched on the edge of a nearby desk giving them all a clear view of her shocking pink underwear!

"'Essy' has a few things to say," she said casually, enjoying the sharp look she got for making up the nickname, before looking expectantly, innocently at the older woman.

"Err, yes well ......I suppose I do," she said through pursed lips, Simon enjoying the uncomfortable expression on her face, "err well ...I've been discussing the intern situation with Sharmi and her assistant, and I've decided to make some errr ....changes."

Simon had to work hard to suppress a laugh when he saw the murderous expression on Lizzie's face as she was called an 'assistant'! But Sue, Edward and Alice were now really paying attention.

"Anyway, " went on Esmeralda, "I've decided that we will now pay you for your efforts after all. It will only be minimum wage though!" she added quickly, before ploughing on, "Unfortunately though, we'll have to lose young Simon I'm afraid."

The three intern's expressions went from ones of sudden pleasure, to ones of surprise.

"Oh dear," said Sue in concern looking at Simon, "she really has sacked you?!"

"No no!" snapped Esmeralda in irritation, "... although he certainly deserved it ... it appears that he's accepted an offer to work as an intern in Sharmi's organisation... he'll be helping with song-writing and .... err .... other stuff I suppose."

Simon's big grin confirmed the news. When the three of them had discussed the option earlier he'd been over the moon at the thought that Sharmi really had been impressed with his song-writing and was keen to get him 'on board'. Lizzie had made sure that everything was professionally carried out though, even though they'd all been naked at the time! And the thought of more 'other stuff' wasn't exactly a problem either!

After he'd thrown the few possessions that he kept at the office into a small cardboard box, Simon bade farewell to his fellow workers. As expected, Alice and Edward were cool and formal, but Sue surprised him by coming round the desk and giving a him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before wishing him well. He returned the compliment, suddenly wishing that he'd got to know here better.

Then, after a cursory nod from Esmeralda, and a cheery wave from a rather disappointed looking Shirley, he walked out of the office in company with his two 'girls' and left the world of fashion for good!

Lizzie had called ahead so that the big black limo was just pulling up as they came out and into the sunshine. They'd been laughing at the way that poor Esmeralda had reacted when Sharmi brazenly told her that she'd be withdrawing permission for the magazine to use the photo-shoot pictures unless she did the 'right thing' and paid her staff properly!

Opening the rear passenger door, Simon waved his new employers into the car and enjoyed the sight of Sharmi's pink covered bum as she bent forward to pile in with Lizzie. Inside, on the big leather seat, they finally stopped chuckling and studied each other. Simon wondered what they were thinking. He wondered if they'd noticed the bulge in his pants responding to their proximity and sweet fragrances as they pressed in close on either side of him?

Evidently Lizzie had at least.

She leaned forward and instructed the driver to take them back to the hotel, but not to arrive there in less than an hour! Sharmi gasped at the brazen suggestion, but Lizzie had already pressed the button which raised the internal privacy screen inside the limo. As she settled back, she lifted her bum, grabbed the hem of her business suit skirt and dragged it up to her hips so that he had a wonderful view of her long black stocking clad legs and soft black panties on one side and Sharmi's shocking pink ones on the other.

Lizzie hadn't finished though, taking his hand and, with a wide grin on her face, helping it slide down the front of the flimsy black material and into her bush.

"Ah, that's better!" she sighed as she opened her legs to let his fingers slide tantalisingly lower.

"Hey, " gasped Sharmi indignantly, "...fair's fair!!"

So she too yanked up own silver skirt which, being scandalously short to start with didn't have far to go! She then grabbed his other hand and more or less stuffed it straight down the front of her pink panties, letting his other fingers trace their way around her neatly trimmed pubic hair as well, and sucking in a quick breath as she felt her pussy respond blissfully!

For Simon, he thought that he'd arrived in 'intern heaven' when they both leaned into him, swamping him with competing fragrances and began kissing his face and head, while letting his hands start to do wonderful things between the two exciting girl's legs!

The smoked glass windows meant that they could get up to whatever they wanted in total privacy.

And they wanted a lot .......of each other!!

***** The End! *****