A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still slightly bemused at the speed with which Sharmi had brought Lizzie to that point, and impressed!

"You two get on pretty well then...." he said, stating the obvious.

She dragged her gaze on to him and smiled before reaching over Lizzie and planting a big kiss on a his lips this time.

"We've got a long history Simon. We haven't always been successful and rich, but she's always been there for me and I've always been there for her .... and not just for the sex!" before adding mischievously, "But then again, we do seem to be quite good with each other!"

He must have looked a bit sad, feeling a bit like an outsider all of a sudden, so she reached over and this time gave him a much longer, deeper kiss that had him breathing hard when she let go.

"But that doesn't mean that we don't like a man from time to time either! You may just have noticed!! ..... and I'm sure that Lizzie has a bit of a thing for you. You'd better watch out...she might not let you go!"

"Who's got a bit of a thing?" asked Lizzie gazing up from underneath them, finally recovering enough to catch the tail end of the conversation.

"Oh don't worry about that!" laughed Sharmi as she caressed Lizzie's face again," ...just concentrate on getting your strength back ....it's my turn next!"

Lizzie was recovered enough to grimace slightly before responding with a deliberate sigh "Oh well, I suppose so.....ouch!!"

Sharmi had taken hold of one of Lizzies hard, tall nipples and given it a quick squeeze and twist, "Come on now my lovely PA...back to work!"

Lizzie groaned as she levered herself up, the big orgasm had left her muscles tight and a little strained, but Simon had seen the glint of excitement flash through them a she got on all fours and made her way down the bed to Sharmi's neatly trimmed pussy. Simon followed her progress with particular interest as he watched her lovely breasts swaying underneath her a she went.

Once there, she got between Sharmi's legs and , with a devilish expression on her face, yanked open the pop-stars legs as far as they'd go, wider than Sharmi had done to her and making the pop star cry out in surprise!

"Hey....be careful!" gasped the pop star in alarm at how stretched out she was.

"Ohhhhh...mmmmmm!" she added quickly as Lizzie bent down and began licking tantalisingly up and down her dark slit, and slowly settled back on the bed with a fresh, dreamy expression on her face!

Simon admired the naked Lizzy at work for a few minutes, head down, bum in the air, using her fingers and thumbs to spread Sharmis engorged sex, and letting her lips and tongue roam freely inside. It was a really erotic sight, and judging by Sharmi's increasing number of sighs and groans, Lizzie's tongue was definitely hitting the right spots - regularly!

Glancing at Sharmi, lying on her back while Lizzie did wonderful things between her splayed out legs, Simon was disturbed to see that, in the absence of any action from him, she'd taken matters into her own hands - literally. Both of them were busy cupping and massaging her own gorgeous orbs as her arousal levels just rose and rose!

Not that he was having his job taken away that easily as he calmly eased her hands off her prize assets and replaced them with one hand of his own hands, taking and squeezing one stubby nipple and the other being sucked into his mouth as he bent down to suckle on her! Sharmi sighed longingly as she felt her boobs being treated to an even more exciting workout.

He quickly decided that she tasted good, and let his lips and tongue work hard on the captured nipple for a while, feeling it grow and harden even more under his assault. It wasn't as long as Lizzie's but felt bigger and thicker and just as wonderful in his mouth!

After a short while he switched sides and let his lips, tongue and teeth work on the other nipple for a short while before gradually coming to the conclusion that something else needed attention. His erection!

In this gloriously sexy situation, he'd been aware that it had been growing for some time, but had now reached the point where it couldn't be ignored!

He lifted up from feasting on Sharmi's breasts to check on progress.

Sharmi had her eyes tight shut while she concentrated on all the wonderful feelings radiating out from her breasts and pussy. Lizzy was still busy between Sharmi's legs, bare bum still up in the air and waving about with the effort.

It was too much!

He grabbed Sharmi's hands and put them to work on her breasts again and then slid backwards down the bed. As he passed Lizzie, she glanced at him curiously, but she was busy pushing two fingers up against Sharmi's sopping pink hole, easing her open and gradually feeding them into the pop star's vagina at the time and was concentrating on the job in hand.

It left Simon time to move further back on the bed and position himself behind Lizzie's upturned bum. The sight was spectacular! She was on her knees, legs slightly apart for balance, her jazzy black hold-ups still wrapped around her toned legs and her juicy, peachy looking labia slit was staring him right in the eye. It wasn't just spectacular, it was breathtaking, ..... and it was defenceless!

With a small animal like sound escaping from the back of his throat he shuffled up behind her and pushed the round nose of his big bulging erection right up against it!

Lizzie had been busy on Sharmi up to now, but the feel of a big cock pushing up against her sex really caught her attention!

"Simon!" she protested, lifting her head and looking round at him, " Simon ........oh ...aaaaaahh!"

He hadn't waited and simply eased his strong hips forward pushing his thick member straight inside Lizzie's hot, wet cavern!

Lizzie felt every glorious inch of him as he smoothly penetrated her, setting her pussy on fire yet again and making her suck in a deep breath as he eventually filled her completely!

"Ohhhh my God, " she moaned, "That feels so, soooo good!"

Simon looked back into Lizzie's shocked eyes and simply pointed at Sharmi, who's own eyes had opened to investigate the sudden lack of action in her own pussy, "Better get on with her Lizzie, I'll see to you properly when you've got your boss off!!"

With a big effort, Lizzie turned back to Sharmi's pussy and got back to work with her tongue, dealing her pulsating clit some serious attention whilst starting to finger fuck her as well!

Simon was enjoying the moment though as he started to slowly, very slowly fuck Lizzie with long deep thrusts that soon had her quivering with anticipation. He was enjoying the sweet sensation of feeling his big cock sliding across her inner flesh, and wasn't in a hurry to move on. This time he felt like he had them both under control. Something that might never happen again!

"Faster!" she gasped back at him urgently.

"Not until you finish Sharmi," he responded calmly.

"Aaaargh!" Lizzie exclaimed in disgust, but got to work on Sharmi even harder, upping the pace of her finger fucking! It was so, so distracting feeling Simon's big shaft sliding slowly back and forth inside her tingling cavity, and the fire that he'd started between her legs was positively raging.

This form of torture went on for long minutes as she worked harder and harder to get Sharmi to a quick climax, but at the same time the erotic distraction of being slow-fucked simultaneously was making it harder and harder to concentrate!

"Oh God Sharmi, you'd better come soon, this is driving me mad!" she gasped, before nosing down and, taking deep breath, pushing down her lips and letting her tongue loose on Sharmi's pleasure nub in a more measured way, more sensual way.

It didn't take long for Sharmi to react to the new onslaught!

She'd been on the edge of a tumultuous climax for what seemed like an age. She'd heard Simon and Lizzie talking but was too far gone in her blissful arousal to make any sense of it. But for some reason it seemed that Lizzie had been deliberately holding her back. She couldn't understand it. But then her clit suddenly lit up like a volcano as Lizzie's lips sucked it into her mouth and her tongue did magical things that not only pushed her over the edge, the resulting orgasm positively blew her away in its extreme intensity!

Lizzie lifted her head as she heard Sharmi's sharp cry of ecstasy, feeling her vagina pulsing around her fingers as the orgasm rippled lovingly around Sharmi's pussy. She looked back at Simon, who had his hands spread over her upturned bum, still driving her mad with his slow, regular, long and deep thrusts inside her own throbbing opening. She was just desperate for more though!

"Faster Simon, faster..." she encouraged breathlessly.

He smiled back, but continued to fuck her in that easy, deliberate way that felt so, so good for him, but wasn't driving up her arousal levels fast enough for her. She wiggled her bum and pushed back at him, sucking in a deep breath as she felt his big cock drive even deeper into her hotness, filling her remorseless with his big meaty invader!

"Simon....I really need you to go faster ...HARDER!" she wailed in frustration, then adding the magic word, "..............please Simon ........PLEASE!!"

"Of course my love, your wish is my command!" he laughed before gripping her buttocks tighter and starting to push harder, and faster, still hitting her with the long strokes that seemed to hit every pleasure nerve in her vagina!

"Oh God ....yes ....YES!" she exclaimed as the sudden increase in intensity really did start to drive up her inner sexual tension.

He could feel her quickly getting more and more aroused, but still felt powerfully big as he started to pull her back into him with each thrust, intensifying the blissful feel of their bodies colliding. Lizzie's poor pussy felt absolutely ravaged by the action, a total bonfire of electric pleasure waves that she just couldn't control, even if she'd wanted to! Her head was still resting between Sharmi's splayed out legs, eyes tight shut and shaking from side to side in time with his powerful thrusts, totally lost in the almost painful pleasure of the moment!

He felt her body tensing as her climax got nearer, and to take her there he changed his action, cutting out the long thrusts back and forth and suddenly starting to hit her throbbing insides with a series of really fast, short and hard, machine-like fucks that almost immediately took her straight over the edge and blasted her into an awesome, joy filled orbit!

He slowed down as he felt Lizzie's climax take hold, taking pleasure in the feel of her convulsing around his manhood, still planted deeply inside her. Still big and strong, still ready for more!

He held onto her hips, keeping her on her knees while she rode the orgasm, her head resting on Sharmi's pussy, eventually letting out a long, deep felt sigh as the unbelievable sexual tenseness slowly started to dissipate, her mind all over the place until she eventually realised that he was still big, and still inside her!

She looked back, wide-eyed at her tormentor, who smiled cheekily and then started to fuck again. Straight back to the long, deep thrusts that had gradually driven her wild before!

Lizzie's groans and moans steadily intensified as he gradually increased the tempo, determined to make her come again before letting himself enjoy his own reward. It didn't take long. Lizzie's whole body was soon trembling with arousal again in no time, hardly having come down from one peak before steadily climbing back up to an even higher one! He was still enjoying the glorious feel of her throbbing vagina as it gripped his thrusting monster, but that magical sensation was starting to become really hard to control! Time to finish her now he thought desperately!!

His thrusts quickly became harder and shorter, more and more urgent. Lizzie was already feeling so incredibly tense that she thought that she'd explode if he continued to power into her that way, but she wasn't quite there yet. It was a race that he was starting to lose!

Desperately, he let his hand slip around her tense, bouncing bum, and searched out her pussy, driving quickly through her blonde, curl thatch, he felt for her slit and the pulsating little nub hidden within. In the end just one touch of her clit was enough! It triggered an enormous, tsunami like orgasm inside Lizzie's taut and worn out body, making her cry out as her hips jerked and twitched in his hands.

For him it felt absolutely amazing too as his cock finally exploded inside her, squirting stream after stream of his hot seed deep inside her pulsing vagina as he instinctively pushed as far into her as he could get!!

He was now hanging onto Lizzie's hips as much to hold himself up as her, as he dragged in some deep, ragged breaths to get over his exertions. When he focussed in front of him again, he saw that Lizzie was still nestled, totally space out, between Sharmi's out-stretched thighs, and the pop star herself was resting on one elbow, whilst tenderly running her other hand through her friends hair, staring back at him with wide eyes. She'd recovered from her own climax at Lizzie's hands and lips in time to watch her friend being positively pounded to her second orgasm by Simon's enthusiastic fucking, and was much impressed!

"My God Simon, I don't think that we're ever going to let you go!" she laughed, not entirely in jest!

***** Room Service and Beyond! *****

After Lizzie and Simon had collapsed next to Sharmi on the big bed, they spent quite a few minutes recovering and regaining their strength and composure. The pop-star eventually took the initiative though.

"Time for some food I think - anyone for Room Service?" she announced heartily.

Simon glance at the clock on the wall and saw with surprise that it was almost six o'clock. They'd been hard at it for hours, no wonder he suddenly felt ravenous! Room Service sounded exactly right, and as an added bonus it meant staying longer with the two sexiest women he'd ever met and it was now way too late to take anything back to the office anyway! Had Lizzie really told Esmeralda that he wouldn't be back today? He asked, and she had. That was a relief, but it would probably make for a difficult morning at work tomorrow!

But that was another day!!

Sharmi had taken the initiative though, rolled out of bed and sauntered over to the room phone. They'd listened in amazement at the list of things that she ordered. It was going to be a serious feast, and the couple of bottles of champagne that she added at the end sounded most welcome as well!

"You really are hungry!" said Lizzie with a chuckle as the pop star rolled back onto the bed and cuddled her naked body up against Simon.

"Well, we've got to keep Simon's strength up if he's going to stay the night!" she laughed, before adding casually, "......you ARE going to stay the night Simon aren't you?!"

He got the impression that it was more of an instruction than a question, but with the two young women looking at him expectantly his reply was a foregone conclusion but, he hoped, not sounding too obviously enthusiastic.

"Oh God YES ... I should say so!!"

They all laughed at his slight awkwardness, but Lizzie quickly moved the conversation onto more mundane matters, and the two women had a hysterically funny time making fun of Esmeralda's actions at the photo-shoot. Simon was entirely happy to join in!

Time passed quickly, and comfortably, as they chatted generally for a while, and Simon was surprised when there was a sharp tap on the door and a male voice announced the arrival of 'Room Service'. It prompted a quick look of panic as well, because they were still laying more or less naked together!

"No problem..... I'll just throw something on and let him in!" announced Sharmi as she jumped off the bed, shouted out the she'd be there in a minute, and stooped to pick up her almost translucent peignoir. She stopped for a second to fasten it loosely around her neck, but then started striding to the door with the thin garment flaring out behind her.

"You can't answer it dressed like that!" shouted Lizzie in horror, but Sharmi was almost at the door by now and ignored her.

"Shit! She's mad!!" gasped her PA as she desperately reached down for a big white sheet, ruffled up at the bottom of the bed after their previous exertions, and dragged it quickly up and right over the two naked occupants! They peeped out from underneath as Sharmi finally pulled open the door and stood back.

"Ha, here you are at last, just wheel the trolley in and put it by the coffee table please"

The young man in the hotel uniform started to push the food laden trolley into the room but then stopped dead, his jaw dropping, eyes as wide as saucers! Lizzie giggled and Simon smiled too. Being face to face with a famous pop star like Sharmi, wearing practically nothing at all wasn't what anyone would have expected and certainly not this poor lad doing an extra shift to supplement his college earnings!

"Come on, come on, bring it in!" snapped Sharmi impatiently as she stepped further back and twisted slightly to let him past. This only made matters worse though as the flimsy garment gaped even further, giving the young man a full, clear view of her pert, golden breasts and neatly trimmed pussy!

"Oh Jesus" he gasped quietly as he finally got moving, pushing the trolley to the coffee table, his eyes never moving from Sharmi's glorious nakedness!

She pretended not to notice, but was always pleased when the subject of male admiration, and then, realising that she had no money, she twirled round and grabbed her purse off of a nearby table. The action had displayed even more of her body but she didn't seem to notice, taking out a note and returning to the flustered, flushed young man before pressing it into his dithering hand.

"Thank you young man," she said, giving him a big smile as an extra reward. Simon was thinking that he'd already had his extra reward when she opened the door to him!

He dithered a little longer, reluctant to take his eyes off of her beautiful breasts and she finally took pity on him, taking him by the hand and leading him back to the open door.

"There you go," she said, before really tantalising him by reaching up on her toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek, her bare, golden orbs rubbing up against his chest in the process.

"That's really made his day!" laughed Simon as he and Lizzie emerged from under the cover. They were both eyeing the food hungrily, but Lizzie stopped to pick up Simon's boxers and throw them at him before dragging on her own discarded panties. She also found Sharmi's white briefs and launched them at her as well.

"Come on, pants on everybody, I can't concentrate on food with all this naked pussy and penises on display!" Then she laughed again, as did Simon in the middle of dragging on his boxer shorts. Sharmi had missed the panties thrown at her, and they'd wrapped themselves around her head!

"Well, that's one way of wearing them, " Lizzie conceded with a snigger, and getting a daggers look from her boss in response before they all burst out laughing!

So, after Sharmi had finally pulled them up her legs and over the right part of her anatomy, they all got down to the serious business of eating the gigantic buffet and drinking the chilled, delicious champagne. And Simon was sure that he could quite get used to this sort of life as he got stuck into yet more bubbly again!

During the meal, Simon was struck how, despite all their fame and fortune, the two young women were still so unpretentious, so utterly normal.

It wasn't quite what he would have expected, but after being in their company for the past few hours he seemed to be totally at ease. They asked about his life, seemed genuinely interested in his song writing and were both shocked to learn that his employment as an intern was unpaid. Sharmi got quite worked up about it! For people from a relatively poor background the thought of unpaid work seemed abhorrent. He was glad to agree with them!