A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" asked Sharmi huskily, " .....you're well wet enough!" she added as she pulled her fingers out from between Lizzie's legs and, to Simon's amazement, licked them appreciatively.

"Mmmmm" responded Lizzie happily, finally tearing her gaze away from her lover and settling it on Simon's still magically, vertical manhood!

Simon watched in awe again as they finally let each other go and Sharmi turned to help Lizzie straddle his calves and shuffle forward up his legs. Side by side their breasts were swaying hypnotically in front of him and, confronted by four of the sweetest looking orbs, he let out a low, animal like sound of encouragement to get them moving faster!

It didn't take Lizzie long to reach the top of his thighs, her knees spread wide either side and her blonde pussy brushing tantalisingly up against his rampant cock. She'd been thinking about this moment all the time that she'd been down in the lounge, pretending to work but instead torturing herself with images of what Sharmi was probably doing to Simon upstairs! By the time that she'd got Sharmi's text, she'd been positively dripping with anticipation!

Now she was poised to mount him and feel his hardness inside her again! Wonderful!

She lifted herself up to get her sex positioned right above his bulbous head, but for some reason found it difficult to get high enough, having to stretch ever higher to get lined up.

"Simon!" cautioned Sharmi with a laugh as she saw that he'd been raising his hips playfully high at the same time! It didn't matter though because Lizzie had made it anyway, and had eased his throbbing head up against her tingling entrance before settling downwards and smoothly impaling herself on his firm, thick rod.

"Ohhhhhhh God ......that's soooooo good!" she breathed as she slowly sank down and forced him deeper and deeper inside her welcoming vagina.

Simon just let out a long sigh of satisfaction as he felt her warmth envelop him, triggering a wave of electric sensations out of his cock as it slid magically up her hot love canal!

When she'd finally got him fully into her, she gyrated her hips a couple of times to get him that extra inch or so deeper. They both gasped at the sensational feeling of their full joining. Then she was moving, up and down on him, quicker and quicker, desperate to fuck, desperate to stoke the incredible fire that was building between her straining legs!!

He grunted with effort as he picked up her rhythm and began to thrust back upwards on each downward slide, intensifying the momentous feel of their sex rubbing against each other and triggering such wonderful vibrations around her pussy as their bodies collided!

Sharmi wasn't going to miss out either and slipped her hands around Lizzie from behind, cupping her breasts, then kneading them and playing with her nipples, boosting Lizzie's arousal levels to almost unbearable levels! Lizzie's head shot back at this new assault on her senses, slowing down the fucking for a while as she tried to deal with all the electric sensations washing around her tense body.

Simon was feeling good, he'd had so much sex with these two already that he was starting to feel in control, able to last longer, and hopefully to satisfy Lizzie at least who was already showing signs of nearing a climax.

Sharmi had sensed that and quickly come round from behind her friend so that she was facing her, taking a breast and feeding it to her moth, letting her lips and tongue and teeth continue the work on Lizzie's hard, erect nipples that her fingers had just started. It had also left her positioned with her bum facing Simon, and raised in the air.

Not an opportunity to miss!

He enjoyed the sight of her white bikini panties drawn tightly over her bum for a second or two before reaching up, grabbing the waistband and dragging them down to sit across her upper thighs.

She let out a gasp of surprise at the sudden move, but that turned into a long drawn out groan of pleasure as he slipped his fingers between her upturned bum cheeks and began caressing her sex!

Lizzie meanwhile was getting so, so close to an orgasm and she redoubled her efforts, pounding up and down on his thick cock like a machine! Sharmi was in a quandry. She wanted to get her friend off, to release her from her sexual agony, but she was busy being tormented herself as Simon's fingers explored every nook and cranny of her slit, rubbing up against her throbbing clit before retreating a little, finding her oily entrance and forcing their way inside! She groaned again as she endured the sweet pleasure of being finger fucked whilst her lover was still fucking herself senseless on Simon's relentlessly hard erection!

In the end she managed to set aside the mounting fire inside her own sex, and reach down in front of her to slide her fingers through Lizzies's quivering bush, into her slit, and quickly rubbed hard alongside Lizzie's pulsating clit!

The effect was immediate as Lizzie's back arched above Simon and she let out a sharp cry as a massive orgasm rippled right through her sexually charged body!!

"OH YES .....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Simon's breath was nearly knocked out of him as she dropped down for a final time, her eyes tight shut as she fell forward onto his chest, still impaled on his cock, and totally lost in her own world as she savoured the slow passing of the big climax.

Simon still had his fingers planted deep inside Sharmi but with the other hand he lifted Lizzie's drooping head and gave her a long, tender kiss! For some reason, although Sharmi was super exciting to fuck, he felt a deeper feeling of fulfilment after he'd given Lizzie such an obvious sense of total satisfaction.

His work wasn't done though.

Sharmi finally, and somewhat reluctantly, managed to get his fingers out of her vagina and squirmed away, breathing quite hard herself! He saw that her deep brown eyes were just as full of lust and desire as they'd been earlier, and she wasted no time in none too gently pulling Lizzie off Simon, and laying her down at his side where her dreamy expression focussed on absolutely nothing except the wonderful feelings inside her.

He let out a deep sigh as Lizzie's tight vagina finally released his cock, which immediately sprang to attention again. This was just what Sharmi wanted, and in an instant she dragged off her panties and replaced Lizzie astride Simon's hips, easing his throbbing cock up against her pink hole and then dropping quickly onto him!

"Hey! Ohhhhhhh!" he gasped at the speed with which he'd been remounted and feeling his cock driven deep up into Sharmi's hot depths!

"My turn!" laughed Sharmi as she eased herself up and down a few times to savour the feel of his big meaty manhood sliding inside her throbbing vagina and before almost purring in satisfaction as she gradually settled into a steady pace!

Simon's eyes widened again as he was confronted with the spectacle of another naked young woman fucking herself on his big erection. This was surreal!! He took in a deep breath as he strained to stay in control, but the way that Sharmi's full breasts were bouncing around in front of him was irresistible. He just had to reach forward and fondle them, getting a wide grin in return as she felt his strong hands rub across her hard nipples and add to the mounting arousal remorselessly radiating out from between her legs!

Simon was lost in the thrill of the moment, enjoying the feeling of power and electric excitement radiating out from his rigid, throbbing member as Sharmi satisfied herself on it, loving the feel of her soft round breasts in his hands and the hard nipples rubbing across his palms. It was a bit of a shock when he was distracted by a hand on his shoulder, pushing his head back down on the bed and then feeling blond hair waft over his face before finding Lizzie's soft hazel eyes staring down into his.

She'd clearly got over her recent orgasm and was intent on rejoining the action as her soft lips drifted delicately over his face before settling on his, working on them for a few seconds before her tongued slipped inside his mouth! Almost automatically he responded and the kiss was suddenly hot and demanding.

As the kiss developed her hands started to run through his hair and caress his neck and shoulders. Suddenly he didn't know where to concentrate his attentions so he reluctantly detached a hand from Sharmi's golden orb and slipped it under Lizzie, feeling for her own sweet breasts, hanging down under her just next to him. She gasped as he touched her there, feeling for and finding her long, erect nipples and giving them both some energetic attention!

Things were moving quickly for him though. Maybe too quickly! Sharmi was still assaulting his big erection, her movements getting more energetic by the second as the little animal like sounds she was making increased in intensity, and Lizzie was doing lovely things to his upper torso, kissing hard as a hand ran sensuously across his chest! Suddenly he felt like he was going to explode, literally! And probably too soon for Sharmi, who had now shut her eyes and was busy squeezing and pulling at her own nipple as her climax approached too.

He pulled his lips away from Lizzie urgently.

"Oh God....I think I'm going to come!" he gasped desperately.

Lizzie saw his sense of alarm rising and smiled warmly.

"Don't panic...I'll sort out Sharmi!" she laughed as she twisted round. Seeing her friend still fucking herself hard on his cock, she just reached out to slide her hand across his abdomen, up to that fiery point where they were joined, slipped a finger over his straining manhood to rub up inside her gushing slit. It took literally seconds for her expert digit to find Sharmi's pulsating clit, and massage the area around it to a point where Sharmi's climax simply rocketed through her like an express train!

"Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!" she cried in ecstasy.

"Oh God .....AT LAST!!" he groaned as, feeling her vagina squeeze him hard, he finally let go and shot a big stream of hot cum straight up and into her convulsing inner depths! It was followed by a lot more as well, his own climax seeming to last for an exciting, magical eternity.

He was breathing really hard from his marathon effort on the two of them when Lizzie turned back to him. She had a devilish smile pasted across her glowing features.

"See....Sharmi's so easy to deal with ... you just need to know the right button to push!"

By now the ravished pop star had also collapsed forward onto him, her breathing ragged and a blissful smile fixed across her radiant features. Lizzie laughed again and proceeded to ease her sideway and off the prone young man, letting her roll on her side. Simon had groaned a little as his cock had slipped out of her warmth, but he was immediately happy again as he watched in wonder as Lizzie turned to bend over him and proceeded to lick and clean up the glistening member.

"Mmmmm, " she said as she finally let it be to rest and pulled herself back to face him, licking her lips, "....you know, your juices combined with Sharmi's, taste absolutely divine!"

They lay together for a short while facing each other and sharing a few silent moments, immediately comfortable in each other's company he noted before she finally broke the moment.

"I'm sorry about that," she said.

"What!" he gasped in amazement.

"No," she smiled at his shocked expression, " I DEFINITELY don't mean the sex! I mean that I'm sorry that .....well, I'm not all that sorry I suppose ..... but when we got together earlier, I'd have liked to keep you all to myself! Sharmi can get a bit OTT when she's in the mood!"

"I don't think that I'm sorry at all!!" he responded happily, reliving for a second the magical moments of the last hour or two! But then there was something that he just had to ask.

" Is it true that you share everything. I mean.....absolutely EVERYTHING?!"

"Well...," she paused to think, " well .....pretty much everything that we want to I suppose.." she added thoughtfully. Then she smiled again as she read his thoughts.

"Even our men ....sometimes!!" she continued uncertainly, "..... . but you need to know that Sharmi's relationships rarely last long. She's a wonderful, big hearted person, but she can't settle on anything! But ......well ....if you want us to ...... so we just have to be patient and then we'll be left to each other .... if ....that's ...."

He leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss.

"Of course that's what I want!" he responded happily, eagerly, ".....but if we need to keep Sharmi happy in the mean time, I'll be happy to help!"

She rolled her eyes and returned the quick kiss, "I bet you will!!"

Pleased at last that they were both on the same wavelength, they continued to chat happily together again, totally oblivious to their proximity and nakedness, until finally Sharmi had recovered enough and leaned over them.

"What an absolutely GREAT fuck!" she gushed then, staring intently into his blue eyes, "And Simon...don't you dare EVER leave us .....or this bed!"

They all laughed and Simon took the opportunity to slide out from between them to head for a bathroom break. Well deserved he thought happily!

***** Girl Watching *****

After relieving himself and checking that his cock was still in good working order after such an energetic workout, he spent some narcissistic minutes examining himself in the big mirror. Under the bright lights his tall, angular frame looked back at him. He was never quite sure whether he liked his naked body, never quite sure whether it was as fit as it could be. Still, he thought happily, there'd been no complaints from Lizzie and Sharmi today!

The thought of the two naked women on the bed was enough to give him a little stir between his legs and he shook his head ruefully as he turned back to the washroom door. Given his recent history with women, it was totally unbelievable that he'd ended up with his favourite pop star and her PA in their bed, or that he'd been able to satisfy them so much .... or that his cock was starting to feel perkier again already! Wow, what a day! Could it last? Sharmi had hinted that he could stay around, but was that just her sex talking? He shook his head again. Back to normal, doubts, doubts, doubts!

As he reached for the door handle, he remembered the way that the two of them had kissed and clinched together when Lizzie had arrived back in the room. It had been hot, and he'd intended to ask Lizzie whether the two of them were an item, but missed his chance. Did that make any difference? He wasn't quite sure. More doubts!

When he walked back into the bedroom, any such doubts about their relationship were quickly dispelled.

His eyes widened as he saw the two of them writhing together in each other's arms, their bodies pressed closely together, their legs intertwined as they indulged in a long, hot kiss and their hands raked over each other's bare backs and bums! There was no way that was platonic!

He edged nearer the bed, reluctant to disturb the erotic spectacle of the two women making out together, and was rewarded with the sight of one of Sharmi's hands slipping down and between their bodies to cup Lizzie's pussy, who moaned as she felt those delightful fingers begin to explore her sex. After the initial euphoria passed, she too slipped a hand between their glistening bodies and began to work on Sharmi's throbbing sex, their kissing intensifying as they quickly brought each other to a peak of sexual intensity.

Eventually, Lizzie pulled away, her face just inches from Sharmi's, surrounded by the pop stars long auburn locks, hungry eyes totally focussed on her friend's.

"You...owe... me ....one!" she slowly whispered.

Sharmi, stared back, seemed to consider it for a second and then grinned.

"Guess so," she responded breathlessly, "...what do you want? Lips or fingers!"

"Both!!" gasped Lizzie.

Simon was wondering whether Lizzie was referring to the fact that she'd left Sharmi alone with him earlier, and was also intrigued by the fingers/lips query, but his sexy, voyeuristic time was rudely brought to an end by Sharmi. She'd finally released herself from Lizzie's tight grip and was starting to shuffle down the bed when she noticed him standing in silent admiration.

"Oh there you are Simon, I was beginning to think we'd lost you! Okay I'm doing the bottom bit, you take care of her top end!"

His eyes widened as he watched her reach Lizzie's waist, spread her legs out wide and slip between them, her lips diving straight for Lizzie's stretched out opening and tingling sex. Glancing back at Lizzie he saw that she was looking at him with lustful, pleading eyes and holding her arms out to invite him into her embrace. For a second he was tempted to continue watching Sharmi, who's head was now bobbing between Lizzie's legs as her tongue got to work enthusiastically inside the PA's slit making Lizzie moan again appreciatively, but then he climbed onto the bed, inside Lizzie's embrace and planted his lips onto hers. Immediately Lizzie responded with a fierce, hungry kiss, just like she'd been doing with Sharmi a few minutes ago, one hand in his hair, pressing him down on her, the other raking up and down his back as Sharmi upped the pace between her legs.

Initially, Simon was overwhelmed by the intensity of the kiss, fighting back with his tongue for blissful moments, before he remembered that Lizzie's breasts were free, and bare!

Quickly he lifted a hand to capture her straining orb, savouring the delicious shape in his palm before letting his fingers loose on her nipple. Her arousal had made it swollen and hard already, but as he flicked at it and then squeezed and pulled it seemed to grow even longer, even harder, even more excited. It certainly caught Lizzie's attention who let out a low growl from her throat as her tormented breast showered her with a surge of fresh excitement.

It also made her pull away from the kiss, her eyes tight shut as her head began to thrash from side to side in her personal, sexual torment, groaning and moaning continuously as Sharmi and Simon continued to work on her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge!

Simon was feasting his eyes on her bobbling breasts, beautifully taut and perky. He quickly captured and cupped her other breast and began to work the same magic on that one as well. He glanced back down Lizzie's writhing body to where Sharmi was still busy between her legs. She looked up and smiled, and he saw that she'd got two fingers planted inside Lizzie's throbbing vagina, fucking her steadily while listening to the increasingly strident sound that Lizzie was now making as she reached the point of no return. Then, with another mischievous glance at Simon, he watched her lower her lips towards Lizzie's slit, her tongue slipping out like a serpent and the tip quickly getting busy on the poor PA's defenceless clit!

The effect was instant and sensational!

Lizzie arched her back, her muscles straining as a big orgasm hovered, then she cried out loudly as it broke and ran right through her tortured body, the convulsions gripping Sharmi's fingers deep inside her as Lizzie's pussy seemed to explode like a volcano!

Sharmi seemed please with herself as she looked up happily and winked at Simon, who still had Lizzie's breast captured in his hand.

"Wow, that was a big one!" she said as she slowly eased her fingers out of her friend, brought them up to her mouth and licked them greedily! Deja vu thought Simon!

As Lizzie sank back onto the bed, sighing and breathing heavily in the aftermath of that gorgeous climax, Sharmi crawled back up beside her, planted a quick kiss on her lips while running her hand tenderly through her striking, blonde hair. For a moment Simon found himself a bit jealous of the look she gave her recovering friend. It was a tender, loving look. The sort that implied a deep relationship. Maybe the sort of look he'd like from a girl someday!