A Submissive's Dominant Discovery

Story Info
A submissive discovers her dominance at a strip club.
2.6k words
4.31
12.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasbo
Tasbo
1 Followers

It was her idea to go to the strip club. Alicia, my newest sub. She knew that as my sub, the expectation when we got together was that she would strip. A slow, sexy strip. She understood that since the first encounter. You play the music, sway your hips, and move towards me. The struggle to draw me in, to seduce me.

The rules she had to follow. *Go slow. *Be confident. *Place clothes neatly on the chair. Knowing there is punishment if it's done incorrectly.

I was intrigued why she wanted to go to the club. She was just getting comfortable on the strip but wasn't a complete exhibitionist. She told me she thought it was a good idea. That we would have fun, that she could learn some things to do. So we went. She almost had me from the beginning. The skirt, short but not slutty. The top, a simply shirt. The stockings, caressing smoothly to the top of her thighs. She was learning my style. Simple, sexy.

We entered the club, got banded, and moved to a table. Not to far to be uninterested, not to close to be crowded. A perfect spot to see both stages, to take in the form of both dancers, dancing against the metallic pole and lights. She looked nervous but eager, like a kid waiting to see a celebrity. We took a shot to calm her nerves.

The first dancers were average. Nice bodies but no enthusiasm. I pushed her to go to the stage and tip them, to slide the dollar into the edge of their thongs. To feel their skin, to take in their touch. She always came back laughing, like someone who said their first curse word.

As the night went on she became entranced by the bodies on the stage. As she approached the dancers her eyes became narrower, her breathing slowed. She held the dollar with an intent to draw them in. To bring their bodies closer to her. She kept going to a dancer named Spice. Almost a cliche stripper name, but she was mesmerizing. Short, a sexy petite body with black hair. Tattoos perfectly placed. Piercings that gave her a sexy rocker persona. Everytime she would come on stage Alicia would focus, drowning everything out but the music and Spice.

When Spice ended her set, I held out my hand from the table with a $20. I caught her eye and motioned for her to come over, glancing towards Alicia. Spice smiled and went backstage. A few minutes later, she approached the table. She smiled at me and turned her attention to Alicia, asking if she could sit down. She started talking to Alicia, asking her if she was having fun, if she danced herself. Alicia was squeezing my hand under the table, nervously shaking her leg. I planned my hand on her thigh and pressed down, settling her leg. I watched how nervous she was around Spice, like a schoolgirl crush. I've been to the club several times and saw where the conversation was going. Then Spice opened the door, asking if we wanted a private dance. I smirked and accepted before Alicia could change her mind.

She let us to a back room, a dark hallway with beaded curtains on both sides. Behind the curtains were small rooms, covered in mirrors, with a couch against a wall. Spice sat us down and left with some bills to pay the charge for the dances. While she was gone, Alicia looked at me; nervous, excited, anxious, worried. I leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, and whispered to her that she didn't have to be a good girl and to enjoy the moment.

At that time, Spice returned. She sat next to Alicia and made small talk, waiting for the next song to come one. On cue, Spice stood, dragging her hands across Alicia's shoulder and stepping in there middle of the room. The music played, Spice began to move. She began to seduce Alicia with the rolls of her hips and the deep state into her eyes. She moved towards her and turned. She began to gyrate her ass across Alicia's crotch, grabbing her hands and planning them on her breasts. Alicia drew her breath, nervous about her hands on a woman's breast, gliding over the stiff nipple. Spice leaned back into Alicia's chest, pressing her mouth close to her ear. She whispered something into Alicia's ear I didn't understand.

Alicia shot her eyes in my direction, looking nervous. Silently pleading with me to give her direction. I only smiled at her. Spice slide off her lap and turned towards Alicia. She slowly slid both hands across Alicia's stockings and continued over her skirt. She slid her body up sliding her shimmering breasts across Alicia's mouth while straddling her. This time facing her. She began to rotate her hips again and slid her lips to Alicia's neck, breathing against her neck. She slid her mouth higher, nibbling against Alicia's earlobe.

Alicia let out a moan that sounded like it had been surpressed for hours. She moaned and drew her hips up, pressing into Spice's thong covered crotch. Spice laughed and continued on the earlobe, whispering that Alicia acted so cute trying to push their pussies together and that she would help. Spice moved back and gazed into Alicia's eyes, smiling a big smile. She shifted her body to balance on Alicia's left leg and began gyrating her crotch against Alicia's thigh, pressing hard into her flesh. Alicia kept glancing to me. Spice moved her face back to her and told her to focus on her. To focus on her wetness against her thigh. To feel how excited Alicia made her. Alicia's eyes narrowed and her breathing became smooth. She started into Spice's eyes as she slowly slid her hands up Spice's waist. She placed her hands on her waist and held her firm, lifting her left leg to press harder against Spice's wet pussy. Spice began to moan quietly.

This was a new turn. The subtle movements Alicia made with Spice. The more she ached for the touch, the more dominant she became. She would never fully domme, but the small idiosyncrasies and hunger in her eyes was unmistakable. This was truly going to be entertaining.

Spice leaned forward, her breathing quick but shallowed; still grinding onto Alicia's leg, still being held tight. She was confused. She had been stripping for years; she had the skills, the confidence. She had grinded on many people, a small move that usually increased her tips. She knew it would work on this girl, she saw her from the beginning. She was naive, her shyness was cute. So easy to seduce. So easy to draw her in.

She didn't expect the turn. This shy woman that she was drawing in, slight embarrassing her by her intense demeanor had changed. She felt the hands on her waist, the leg pressing back into her wet pussy. Even her eyes seemed to change; from being lost and nervous to something that could only be described as... hunger. A primal look, Spice had seen it many times in the men she danced with. She saw it from the man sitting next to them. But she never experienced it with this woman.

Lost in their own space, distant music in the background; Spice continued to grind. She fell forward, her chin resting on Alicia's collar. She was trying her best to suppress her moans as she began to move her wet pussy harder against Alicia's leg; softly whispering "ohh fuck."

Alicia has never felt this. It wasn't the fact that Spice was a woman or that her Dom was sitting right next to her; it was the hunger and power. She wondered if this is what I felt when she was alone with me. The control. The ability to draw someone in. The knowledge that you control everything. She glanced towards me, uncertain of this new role and looking for guidance, looking to be brought into submission. But I simply smiled. This I had to see.

Alicia slid her right hand from Spice's waist, treading slowly up her back. She moved it to her hair, so soft. She slowly opened her fingers, collecting the hair between them. Then she closed her hands into a fist and pulled Spice's hair, lifting her head away from the collar. Spice's eyes were half closed, the lids shutting to draw in the moment. Alicia spoke to her, "look at me." Spice opened her eyes and saw that primal stare. Alicia stared into her eyes, thrilled and entertained. She smiled. She knew that she had this control. She leaned up and placed her mouth on Spice's neck, biting through her sweat and perfume, into her neck. Not hard enough to break the skin.

But hard enough to let Spice know that she was the one in this moment. Spice leant down and started trying to nibble onto Alicia's neck, no longer suppressing her moans.

Alicia slid her other hand from Spice's waist, across the top of her thighs, and moved them across the front of Spice's thong. Spice continued to grind as she felt Alicia's fingers slide between her wet pussy and Alicia's thigh. She continued to grind, this time across her fingers, waiting for the inevitable penetration. But Alicia withdrew her fingers. Spice's hair was pulled, lifting her off of the neck. Alicia slid her fingers to Spice's lips, slowly rubbing the we fingers across them. "Taste it."

That's all Spice needed to be told. She opened her mouth as Alicia slid the wet fingers into them. Spice closed her lips, rolling her tongue across the fingers, tasting her arousal. Alicia withdrew her fingers and slid them down Spice's body. Spice smiled, grinded harder, excited for the fingers to return. But they did not. Alicia slid her fingers back to Spice's lips. "Taste it." Spice looked hesitant at first, she had already licked the fingers clean of her juice. But she knew she wanted to listen to this woman. She opened her mouth and Alicia slid her fingers back into It.

Spice's tongue swirled around the fingers and her eyes opened. This was a new taste. She had tasted pussy before, years ago. She had just tasted hers. But this taste wasn't hers. It has to be Alicia's. She moaned and pressed her pussy to her thigh, hoping for her release. She opened her eyes and smiled. She looked at Alicia and slowly sucked on the fingers, getting every possible drop of wetness. She knew Alicia was wet. She saw the hunger in get eyes as well. Spice looked at her and thought that this was the moment she was going to regain control.

Alicia removed her fingers and slid them back to the front of Spice's wet panties. Spice began to grind on them, knowing Alicia was going to place her fingers inside and try to maintain control. But Alicia removed her fingers and slid them again to Spice's mouth. Spice drew them in and hungrily licked her wetness. Alicia withdrew them, and smiled at her. "I want to taste you." It wasn't a question and Spice knew that. Alicia pulled Spice to her, licked her lips, tasting the faint wetness. Alicia then pressed her lips to Spice and began to kiss her, sliding her tongue into Spice's eager mouth. "Mmmm, that's nice. Do you like the way you taste?" Spice just looked at her with no answer.

Alicia pulled back on her hair, firm enough to remind Spice who was controlling this moment. "Are you going to answer?" Spice responded, "yes." Alicia pulled harder, "Yes what?" "Yes, I like how I taste." Alicia pulled Spice's hair firmer, drawing it in until she was inches from her face. Alicia stared into her eyes. "Miss." "What?" Spice replied, still moaning from the orgasm that was building between her legs. "Miss. That's what you need to say." Spice looked in her eyes. She knew this was the moment. She could try to gain control, to get back in charge of this situation. All she had to do was not answer. To be defiant and let this girl know she wasn't under her spell.

Or she could give in. To let this woman take further control. To have the orgasm that was steadily building between her legs released. She looked at Alicia, waiting to see her break. But Alicia simply stared back like she could sense the inner turmoil Spice was feeling; knowing the choice she was going to have to make. I stared at both. I knew this was the same decision Alicia has to come to with me. I stared with an eagerness, waiting to see who will break first. This moment right here, waiting for the answer; this moment was more exciting than the rest of the strip club tonight. I continued to stare.

After a couple of seconds, which seemed like minutes, I heard a moan. It was unmistakable and it came from the sexy stripper on Alicia's lap. Alicia has drew her leg back, placing Spice's pussy across her knee. She pushed her knee up, increasing the pressure, bringing her closer to orgasm. "Open your eyes" Alicia spoke. Spice opened her eyes. "Don't look away, understand?

"yes" Spice moaned, grinding harder and faster. Alicia cocked her head to one side and stared into her eyes. Alicia pulled her hair tighter and smiled. "Yes?" Alicia questioned. Spice closed her eyes and dropped her head, she knew she lost. "Yes, Miss."

I couldn't have been happier at that moment. Or harder. Watching my precious sub take control. To see her dominate and subtly control this amazing stripper, know so eager to please Alicia.

Alicia didn't let go of the moment, or of Spice's hair. She pulled back, "I told you not to look away." "I'm sorry," Spice replied. Alicia pulled harder. "I'm sorry, Miss." "Good girl, you'll learn," Alicia replied. Alicia then let go of Spice's hair and gently pulled her chin closer. Alicia began to kiss her. Spice kissed back, this time with no hesitation, only hunger. She moved her hips faster, pressed her wet pussy harder, and moaned. Spice broke the kiss and dropped her head on Alicia's collar as the orgasm took her. She continued to grind, to move, to press as she moaned. Alicia's leg got wetter as Spice's thighs began to close and her legs tremble. Spice cried out, a low but deep moan.

It was several seconds until the shaking stopped. Until Spice could quit moaning. Once she finished cumming, she picked her head up. "Thank you Miss." Spice happily responded. She knew this was the right answer. She knew this would please Alicia. She was freely giving herself. Spice waited to be complimented on the correct answer, on giving it without being told.

At that moment Alicia drew her back to her collar bone and softly petted her hair. She looked toward me for a moment and I simply smiled at her, letting her know I was pleased. Then she returned her attention to Spice. The girl that has just given herself to Alicia in that moment. The one that came to a shuddering climax on her knee. Alicia continued petting Spice's hair. She leaned her neck gently down, barely grazing Spice's ear. She put her lips on it and nibbled the ear until Spice illicited a small moan. Then Alicia quit and whispered to the beautiful stripper, "Who told you that you were allowed to cum?"

At that moment she grasped Spice's hair again and began to pull......


Tasbo
Tasbo
1 Followers