A Submissives Night Out

Story Info
Serving another Dom with Instructions from my master.
1.9k words
4.41
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bellanola
bellanola
48 Followers

I have several friends who are submissive. One of them was getting married and she and her Dom combined their parties into one at a local strip club. The club rents out time on Sundays for events. The friend and her fiance rented out the club a Sunday ago. Subs were invited for her side of the party and Doms for his. I told my Master about the party when I gave him my future week schedule.

Master gave me permission to go but added an instruction. I was to serve another Dom while I was there. My rules were simple. I was to serve a Dom that requested my services and obey. Just be a good girl and obey.

I picked out a pair of black silky leggings, black boots, and a gray top. I did my makeup hair and made sure that I looked and smelled nice for the Doms at the party. I also made sure I was wearing no panties in case the Dom wanted to touch my pussy.

I arrived with some other submissive friends and met with the bachelorette. She took us into the club. Though it is a strip club, it has a restaurant and cigar bar attached. The interior of the club is huge and has two stories. The second story contains viewing areas that are for VIP guests. Some of the areas host private rooms as well. The private rooms are for more elite customers and visitors. The rooms have seating, tables, and viewing areas for the strippers below.

She showed us the bar area, the restaurant, and the areas we could not be in. After the introduction to the establishment she showed us where we could lock up our bags and then walked us to the men already there for the combined party.

There were several that already had submissives. There were also about ten that did not. She introduced us to each of them and introduced us as available submissives and friends.

There was a small group of 4 men. They looked to all be over 40 and all clearly well-established. One of them approached me and extended his hand. He introduced himself and asked if I would serve him for the night. Because my Master had already given me permission and instructions, I said Yes. My Dom for the evening was a fairly tall man around 6 ft. I am 5'1 so I looked much smaller next to him.

He watched his other three friends who made a similar gesture to the females they wanted to serve them. We all gathered and went upstairs to the VIP area. The room was dark red and black and comfortable.

I told the Dom that I was owned and my Master gave me permission to serve a Dom and please him for that evening. He smiled at that and touched my neck with his finger, running it around my neckline and down to my beasts.

He asked where my collar was and if I had a Master. I told him I had only recently earned the collar and did not have it yet. He seemed satisfied with that answer and moved us to one of the square club chairs. He relaxed into the chair and then looked at me. He told me that he understood the rules my Master had given me and he wanted to add one more. He wanted me to treat him like he was my Master. Everything he asked me to do I was basically doing for my Master. I nodded in understanding and told him "Yes, Sir." He told me to kneel.

I did as he asked and kneeled at his feet. I remembered my manners and slid down to my knees in one motion. Once I knelt before him, he told me to lean forward so he could see my breasts. I did as he asked and he quickly removed my shirt and my bra. Leaving me exposed to him and my nipples hard. He had me turn around with my back to him while I knelt between his legs.

For the next hour or so, he touched me whenever and wherever he saw fit. The touches were casual ones. Rubbing my shoulders, my hair, my neck, and my back.

After an hour had passed, he suddenly reached around with both hands and grabbed my nipples, pinching them between his fingers and then pulling them hard out from my body. I shuddered and whimpered only a little then felt myself cumming hard. My body began moving in waves. I could feel my muscles tighten and release in waves from my head to my toes as my pussy erupted for him. I caught my breath and stopped momentarily only to find him smiling. He placed a kiss on my head and let go of my nipples.

I caught my breath while he talked. He let his hand trail over my shoulders and back again slowly as he talked to his friends. I felt his hand stop after a few minutes. He tapped my shoulder and when I turned I saw him move his fingers in a direction telling me to turn around and face him. I did as he asked while staying on my knees. He put his hand down my leggings and curled his fingers against my pussy. I heard him moan. It wasn't loud but it was evident.

He told me he thought I had faked the orgasm until he felt me. I told him there are a number of things I can cum from without actually having vaginal intercourse. He smiled at that and fingered me a bit more. I shuddered and had a small orgasm when his finger entered me, but it was likely aftershocks from the intensity of the orgasm I had just had.

He told me to get up on my knees and take him out of his pants. I reached and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. I took him out and wrapped my hand around his shaft. He was already very hard and his tip was leaking precum.

He touched my hair and told me to wrap my breasts around his cock. He wanted to tit fuck me. I nodded and did as he asked. As he moved his cock into the tunnel I made with my tits, I held my head down. He thrust up between my breasts and came up to my waiting mouth. I took his tip into my mouth on each upstroke. Licking, kissing, or sucking. Alternating with each upstroke he gave.

It did not take long for him to make a low grunt and shoot his cum all over my breasts, nipples, shin, lips, and mouth. I took every rope of cum he shot over me. When he was done, I released my breasts and cast my view down to the ground. He told me to look up at him. I did and he moaned. He called me a good slut and a good girl. Then, he instructed me to go to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned he told me he had ordered drinks and something to eat. He asked me to go get it. I did, as I was told, and returned with a tray, his bourbon, and a cigar. He took the time to instruct me on placing the items if I needed to go back and get him a refill. I told him I understood and thanked him for showing me.

We spoke for roughly another hour and a half. It was getting late and he kept saying he had to go because he had an early appointment at the office the following morning. Every time he said that he would go back to speaking to his friends, talking to me, or talking to all of us in general. He kept his hands idly touching me the whole evening in one way or another.

He finished his final drink then turned to me and told me to face him. He wanted to be in my mouth. I nodded and turned to him. I took his hard cock in my hand and began to stroke him nice and slow. After a few strokes, I opened my mouth over his tip and ran my tongue around the tip of his cock in a slow twirling circle. I closed my lips over his shaft and began to move my mouth down his length

As I moved my mouth over him, I caved my cheeks in and began moving my lips faster up and down his cock. He grabbed my hair after a few strokes and started moving me the way he wanted. I moaned onto his cock feeling him press me down all the way to deep throat him. I gagged only a little then swallowed him into my throat. I heard his moan and felt his hips move up slightly like he was trying to get deeper into my throat.

I moved my mouth back up his shaft. He let me then grabbed my hair again and began to hard fuck into my mouth. I opened my mouth, relaxed, and let him use my face like a pussy. With every thrust into my mouth, I was getting more and more aroused. I felt my pussy throbbing and knew I was about to cum. I couldn't stop it. I began to whimper on his cock and finally, I began to cum. My hips were moving and my body was focused on cumming and serving him. His cock was deep in my mouth when he moaned out loud and began to shoot into my mouth and throat.

I took every drop from him and wrapped my mouth around him tightly. I swallowed every bit of cum he had and did not spill a drop.

When he pulled out I took the time to clean his balls and lick his cock clean. Still breathing heavily, I finished serving him and waited for my next instruction from him. He didn't have one. He told me that I had been a wonderful submissive and that my Master should be very proud. He told me to thank my Master for allowing me to serve another dom for the evening.

He stood up and put himself back in his pants. Then he asked me to stand in front of him. I did as he asked and he put his hand down the front of my soaked leggings again. This time he rammed a finger inside of my pussy causing me to grab onto him and cum violently hard. I was already so aroused and thinking of my Master as I served the dom for the evening made me very tender and easy to cum. When I came on his finger he laughed. He told me he had wanted to check to make sure I was actually cumming and that I had served my Master well. I nodded and he told me that I had in fact served him very well. I smiled and thanked him again.

He told me to go clean up one more time and dress. When I came out he had one of the bouncers in the VIP room and told him to walk me to my car to make sure I wasn't harmed. I left the club after telling my friend goodbye and how happy I was for her over her wedding to her Dom.

bellanola
bellanola
48 Followers