A Sub's Monologue (M/f, edging)

Story Info
A sub edges herself while reading her Master's script.
930 words
4.33
2.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master loves to hear me read this monologue aloud while I tease my pussy with my favorite bullet vibrator. He perches me on a chair with my legs spread wide, my reading glasses on the edge of my nose and the script in hand. My job is to edge myself repeatedly while reading aloud. If I make it all the way to the end, I am allowed to cum.....hard! If I mess up and cum too soon, Master makes sure to spank my ass thoroughly so I will do better the next time. (Honestly, he usually punishes my ass regardless, but that's a story for another time.

I am yours, Master, every inch of my slutty body, my dirty thoughts and all my nasty desires, Master. I only live to serve you, Sir, to worship your cock with my filthy mouth, to lick your delicious balls and tease them with my little whore tongue, Master. And if you will only allow me, Sir, I live to tongue your asshole and even to fuck it with my unworthy fingers if it pleases you, Sir. I love nothing more than having your beautiful fat cock sliding down my throat, sucking it and tonguing it and trying to make you spray your hot cum all over my pretty face, Sir. I love it when you ram your cock down my throat and fuck my face so hard I think I might pass out.

I am yours, Master, to use however you please. My tits ache to be pinched by you and stretched until I can barely stand it. But I love it, Sir, and I beg you to torture them, harder and harder until I squeal and shriek. My tits are yours to whip and spank, Master. I love it when you spank them with your hand, or paddle them, or whip them, Sir. It makes my filthy cunt so wet when you abuse my titties, Sir, that I leak into my panties and start to hump, just hoping that you might touch me with your fingers. When I'm very bad, I pray that you will put on my nipple clamps and make my tits bounce up and down so that the clamps hurt even more. I love it when you make me hold the chain in my mouth and stretch my own nipples with it.

I am yours, Master, most especially my slutty cunt, Sir. I crave your fingers, your tongue, and your cock to fuck me silly until I come so hard my head is spinning and my pussy lips are grabbing at you to pull you deeper inside. Thank you for letting me play with myself, Sir. I know it's nasty, Master, but I can't help myself when I think about your cock. This vibrator helps me please you, Sir, by driving my pussy insane, taking me right to the brink of orgasm and begging you to please, please, please let me come, Master. But I know that no matter how much I want to cum, I must always wait for your permission, Sir, but it's so hard when I all I can think about is sucking and fucking your beautiful cock, Sir. I will do anything, Master, if only I can just touch it even for a moment, Sir. That would make my nasty cunt come so hard that my wetness would run right down my leg, Sir.

I am yours, Master, and I beg you to let my cunt and ass serve you. Please throw me on to the bed with my big white ass up in the air, take my panties down, and spank my ass until I can't take any more. Please wear out your paddle on me Master, until I scream and cry, Master. Gag me if you grow tired of my moaning, but I will still beg for more beating, Sir, because I know that it is what this cock hungry slut deserves. Then, please Sir, please fuck my pussy until I scream. I love it when you pull your cock out slowly, then spank my ass hard and shove your cock all the way back into my nasty cunt, over and over and over, Sir. It drives me insane until I lose my mind and don't know anything in the world except your beautiful cock, my aching pussy and my big red ass.

I am yours, Master, and my greatest pleasure in life is to feel your hot cum spray my face and tits. I don't deserve it, Sir, but I will do anything to stroke that hot load out of your big, beautiful cock. You don't need permission to torture me, to tease me until I scream, but I beg you to do any nasty thing to me if only I can taste your cum. I am nothing but your cum slut, Sir, and I deserve only your punishment, but I live for your pleasure Sir, to see that beautiful cock shoot into my open mouth and drink it down.

If I've made it this far, I have edged myself at least ten times, and I'm begging Master for permission to come. My pussy is swollen, lips wide and clit throbbing. Still, Master will usually make me edge one more time before giving permission, and I am begging, no grovelling, moaning, mewling nonsense, anything to please him. When I finally hear those magic words, "Cum for me, slut," I am screaming at the top of my lungs, "Thank you sir! Thank you for letting this cock slut cum for you, Sir!"