A Suburban Shift Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels good," Mike grunted. Just before he was about to cum, he lifted Maddie by the shoulders and brought her up to lay beside him. Mike played with his wife's wet pussy before commanding her to face the bottom of the bed and mount his cock.

Maddie was surprised by this request because they rarely did it in the 'reverse cowgirl' position. Once she lowered her pussy down on his shaft, Mike banged her like a wild stallion.

"Is Mike thinking about Jillian or some other woman while he is fucking me?" Maddie thought as she impaled herself on her husband's cock. Instead of being put off by that notion, Maddie had to admit that it excited her, and, truth be told, she couldn't really be upset with Mike, knowing all the extra fun she was having with her girlfriends.

Maddie put those thoughts out of her mind and just enjoyed the intense fucking she was receiving. As they got into a solid rhythm, the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. Maddie began to love the angle that Mike's cock entered her from this position. She then felt a wet finger begin to probe her ass.

Mike rubbed his index finger around Maddie's sphincter. His saliva mixed with Maddie's juices served as a sufficient lube and as he continued to put pressure on his wife's backdoor, eventually breaking the walls of her opening and his finger slipped deep into her hole.

"Oh fuck!" Maddie cried as she felt her anal passage get invaded. After the initial shock, she grew accustomed to the invading digit and could feel her ass close around it. This added immensely to the pleasure she was receiving from Mike's cock and Maddie knew she was close to cumming. To add to the sensations, Maddie started rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck, Mike, I'm gonna cum so hard!" Maddie squealed. This excited Mike to no end and he increased his pumping until he felt that familiar tingle in his balls and announced that he was close as well.

The couple came almost instantaneously with a pair of powerful orgasms and Maddie hopped off Mike's cum covered cock and fell back on the bed panting.

"That was fucking incredible," Maddie said. "If the thought of another woman in bed makes you fuck like that, then we definitely need to explore the idea further," Maddie added.

"Agreed," was all that Mike said in reply.

"I'll call Jillian in a few days, sweetheart," Maddie said. "She would make quite the Christmas present for my man."

"Agreed," said Mike, and the couple snuggled one another and were soon fast asleep.

The next morning, Maddie called Tamika to again thank her for the wonderful party the previous evening.

"Hey Tamika, its Maddie. I just wanted to thank you again for the party last night. Mike and I had such a great time," Maddie started.

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine, sweetheart. How nice of you to call," replied Tamika.

"Well my present at the end of the night sure was a pleasant surprise."

"I'm glad you liked it. She was very persistent in asking me about you."

"Have you given any thought to having Jillian join us at the Cactus Club's Christmas luncheon next week?" Maddie asked.

"She's not married, sweetheart, you know the rules of the club. No ring, no entrance," Tamika replied. "But a little birdie just told me that a proposal from her boyfriend may be coming on Christmas Eve."

"Wow, and how do you know that?" Maddie asked the bank president.

"Let's just say that Justin was very wise in coming to president Dawkins for her approval of his intentions," Tamika answered.

"I see," Maddie said. She wasn't sure she wanted to know any more about Tamika and Jillian's arrangement, so she let it go.

"I do hope you and Jillian can enjoy your present of one another before Christmas arrives," Tamika added.

"So do I," Maddie answered and the two women shared a knowing chuckle.

"Shall we attend the luncheon together next week? I could have my driver pick you up," Tamika then offered.

"Oh shoot, I would love that, but I already promised Alex that I would come early and help her set up," Maddie answered.

"I see. Well, I guess I will see you there then. It should be quite the time," Tamika replied.

"OK, I'll see you there," Maddie concluded the call and then hung up with some questions.

Maddie thought she noticed a hint of disappointment in Tamika's tone of voice. They had been exclusive for the last six months, or, as Maddie corrected herself, she had been exclusive with Tamika the last six months. After last night it became pretty obvious to her that Tamika and Jillian had a relationship that was much more than boss/assistant.

"Didn't she refer to Tamika as 'mistress' last night?" Maddie mused to herself. Then Tamika just told her that Justin, Jillian's boyfriend, asked Tamika for permission to marry Jillian. Maddie found both of those revelations odd, and a bit disconcerting. On one hand, the parameters of their relationship had no ground rules. Maddie just preferred to spend her "private time" with Tamika. That didn't mean Tamika vowed to be exclusive to Maddie in any way. However, her relationship with Tamika did have an effect on the amount of time she got to spend with Alex. She was happy she decided to offer her assistance to Alex. It would give the two of them a chance to catch up before the ladies arrived for the luncheon.

****

Keira Edmondson returned to her cubicle from the copier and she could feel her skirt on fire. No less than four sets of eyeballs, three males, one female, had studied her body as she walked the short distance back to her desk. The eyeballs were staring for a reason.

Twenty four years old. Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, and a body that stopped traffic, Keira was used to the attention. This was her first job out of college and if a tight skirt made a good first impression, then so be it. Her marketing degree had landed her this position at a major ad agency and she felt very fortunate for the opportunity.

Her first account project was for a major retail chain and she was meeting with their marketing department for an introductory lunch in an hour. She was excited and a little bit nervous about the lunch meeting. She had to keep reminding herself that she was the low woman on the totem pole and her immediate boss and a few other co-workers would be there as well. When noon finally arrived, she went to the ladies' room, applied some lipstick, grabbed her tablet, and met her co-workers in the lobby.

It was decided that the team of four would take two separate cars for the half-hour drive to the restaurant. If any break-out meetings developed after lunch, it would be easier for everyone to get back to the office. Keira was a passenger with her supervisor and team leader, Shana Parsons. So far, the late thirties brunette had been friendly, open, and a wealth of Knowledge to Keira. She genuinely liked the married mother of three and looked forward to working with her on the project.

It was a Friday and the two women made small talk on their way to the lunch meeting.

"So, Keira, any big plans for the weekend?" Shana asked.

"No, probably just meet some friends at Maloney's for happy hour, and then see where the night takes us," Keira replied.

"I miss happy hour," Shana sighed. "I love being a mom, but the thought of being able to go out without a specific plan and not have to worry about whether the sitter let her boyfriend sneak in the house sounds so amazing."

"It's alright. I guess I shouldn't take the freedom of being single for granted, but I want to have kids someday too." Keira replied.

"You must have guys all over you, so no boyfriend?" Shana asked.

"Big break-up about a year ago, I thought he was the one. Turned out he was a mamma's boy cry baby," retorted Keira, matter-of-factly.

"Well, I'm sure he is out there. Maybe you will meet him tonight. As far as this meeting goes, don't be nervous. It's just a chance to run ideas by one another and get to know the client's goals for the campaign. You can learn a lot from just observing, but, if you have any ideas or questions, speak right up. Your input is valued, even if you are the newbie," Shana advised.

"Thanks," Keira replied with a thousand questions swirling in her head.

The restaurant was very nice and Keira and her three co-workers greeted the retail chain team of three while the hostess prepared their table.

Mike Prescott headed the marketing operations and wanted to be the point man on this project. He brought two co-workers who handled the financials for the ad campaign with him to the lunch meeting. Greetings and handshakes went around as the group made their way to their table.

"Mike, there is a lot of talent at this meeting. I like this team already," said Mike's accounts director, Bill Flynn, as he whispered in Mike's ear before sitting down.

Mike knew that Bill was not referring to the ad campaign when he said there was talent at the meeting. He knew he was referring to the strawberry blonde they had just met who couldn't be older than twenty-five. Although Mike's brain was focused on business, he had to admit that this young lady was striking in her beauty.

Lunch went well and both sides got along very well. It was decided that the meeting would move to Mike's office where plans could advance further. The meeting broke into two groups with the financial interests meeting in the conference room while the creative side would meet in Mike's private office.

As it turned out, this meant that Mike welcomed Shana Parsons and Keira Edmondson into his office and offered them both seats on a couch next to a coffee table. Initial ideas were passed around after Mike had laid out his company's vision for the ad campaign.

Mike listened intently and took notes as the two women pitched their ideas. He liked what he heard, but, as the meeting wore on, another idea came into Mike's mind. Always the professional, he was surprised when the idea popped into his head. It shocked him, but also excited him as well. What popped into his head was watching this young girl, Keira, laying spread eagle on his bed while his wife licked her pussy.

Once the image was in his head, he couldn't get rid of it. He tried to concentrate on the meeting, but it was no use. He felt a stirring in his pants and was worried that the women would notice his arousal. Just as he began to become concerned, he was saved by the bell.

Shana, the lead for the ad agency, announced that she needed to take a phone call out in the hall. Mike looked at the beautiful Keira and noticed a look of concern on her face. This took his mind, albeit temporarily, off of his wicked fantasy. Shana then re-entered the office and announced that a minor emergency had come up with her seven-year-old son at school and she had to leave right away.

Knowing that the financial team had already broken their meeting and left, Shana was concerned as to how to get Keira back to the office.

"Shana, don't worry about it. Keira and I will finish our discussions and I will drive her back to your office. Please, go tend to your son. I hope everything is alright," Mike offered.

"Mike, thank you so much. He took a hard fall at school and they just want to be cautious and have him seen at the urgent care," Shana added.

"It's no problem, are you ok with me giving you a ride, Keira?" Mike asked.

"Of course," Keira answered.

Shana was out the door seconds later and Mike and Keira sat back down. Mike was very impressed with the upstart's acumen and vision. Their conversation gave him confidence that the ad campaign would be a success. He wasn't so confident he could keep his fantasies at bay while trying to remain professional with the beautiful ad consultant.

The drive back to Keira's office was pleasant for both Keira and Mike. It was discovered that Keira had graduated two years ago from the same university that Mike's daughter was attending as a freshman this fall. They talked about school and the conversation flowed easily. Mike thought the day went very well professionally, but he couldn't get the thought of his wife Maddie, and Keira together in his bed.

As they pulled up to the front of Keira's office, Mike turned to Keira.

"You have a bright future in this field. I truly valued your insight today, and I look forward to working on this campaign with you and Shana," Mike said

"Thank you. I learned a lot today and can't wait to get started," Keira replied enthusiastically.

"Well, next Friday, I will be hosting a holiday cocktail party for clients and co-workers and I would love it if you and Shana could make it. It could give you a chance to meet my boss and he can see what a great team we have assembled for the spring campaign." Mike offered.

"That sounds fantastic," Keira replied. "I will let Shana know and I'm sure we will be in touch early next week."

The two shook hands for maybe, a second too long, and Mike almost melted when Keira left him with a warm smile.

"My God, she is hot," He thought to himself as he drove off.

***

"I am not gonna lie, Keira, having a Friday night out, even if it is business related, is something I have been looking forward to all week," Shana revealed to Keira as the two co-workers drove from their office to the Prescott's home for their holiday cocktail party.

"Let's make a good impression on the CEO and then have some fun. Sound good?"

"Sounds awesome," Keira replied.

The two women walked up to the front door, both dressed, "Business sexy" with heels they would never wear at the office. Keira noticed that Shana wore a little bit more make-up than normal, which enhanced her cheekbones.

"You look amazing, Shana, so beautiful," Keira offered.

"Thank you, girl. Got to jazz it up for the holidays. You, of course, are going to stop this party in its tracks when you walk through the door," Shana replied.

"Stop," Keira chuckled as Shana knocked on the door.

A brief moment later, the door opened and Mike greeted the two women from the ad agency.

"Shana! Keira!, so glad you could make it," Mike announced. "Let me take your coats and get you guys some drinks."

Both women settled on a red wine as Mike introduced them to a few of his co-workers. Keira noticed a beautiful blonde in her mid-forties and assumed it must be Mike's wife. He had mentioned her at their meeting the previous week.

"Shana, Keira, this is my wife, Maddie. Maddie, Shana, and Keira are heading up our spring ad campaign."

Handshakes were made and Keira was very impressed with how poised and beautiful Mike's wife was.

"Your house is so beautiful, thank you so much for having us," Keira said to Maddie.

"Oh, thank you," Maddie said. "Mike said he is very much looking forward to working with you two on the spring campaign."

"Keira just graduated from State a couple years ago. I asked her to talk to Lauren a bit about how Freshman year is going," Mike stated.

"Oh, Keira, you don't have to do that," Maddie said.

"No, I would love to talk to your daughter. I sorta miss school and it would be great to see what is going on there," Keira said.

"Well, maybe after I introduce these two to Frank," Mike declared.

Frank Thompson was Mike's boss and could come off as somewhat intimidating. He ushered Shana and Keira over to where Frank was stoking the fireplace with a bourbon in his left hand.

"Frank, this is Shana Parsons and Keira Edmondson. They will be working with us on the Spring Campaign," Mike announced.

"A pleasure to meet you, ladies," Frank began. "Let's have a seat and hear what you guys are working on."

The conversation lasted about half an hour and everyone was pleased with the direction it went.

"It was so nice meeting the two of you, please keep me posted on your progress. I am going to hit up the buffet if you will excuse me," Frank announced. The four stood and Frank shook hands with the two women

"You guys did great describing the vision for the campaign, thank you so much," Mike said. "Enough about work, let's hit the bar."

When they reached the bar a couple was just walking away, leaving Maddie behind the bar by herself.

"These two just passed the 'Frank' test, dear," Mike said to Maddie.

"That's no small feat, I think a celebratory shot is in order," Maddie offered.

Shana and Keira looked at each other and smiled.

"Sounds great," Shana said.

Maddie prepared four chilled shots of vodka and handed them out. Keira was the last to get her shot and when Mike said, "To the Spring Campaign!" she couldn't help but notice that Maddie kept eye contact with her as they all drank their shots.

Keira felt the warmth of the vodka reach her belly and as she placed her shot glass back on the bar, she also felt a warm hand on the small of her back. The combination of sensations sent a tingle to her extremities.

"Do you mind terribly, if I introduce you to my daughter? I'm sure she would love to talk with a recent alumna of her school." Maddie asked Keira as her thumb lightly rubbed on the young ad consultant's back.

"I would love to meet her," Keira said, keeping eye contact a little bit longer with Maddie for the second time this evening.

A little while later as the party was beginning to wind down, Lauren arrived home from her college. Finals were set to begin on Monday and she wanted the peace and quiet of home to study. This was the end of her first semester at State and she wanted to do well on her exams.

After putting her belongings in her room she came downstairs to find her parents and say hello to their friends. She found her mom making a drink for a guest and she asked her to make her an egg nog. They caught up on school as Maddie fixed her drink.

"It's ok if you put a little rum in their mom," Lauren said with a chuckle. Maddie poured her the seasonal beverage and took her by the hand.

"There is someone I want you to meet. She works with your dad and she graduated from State two years ago," Maddie explained to her daughter.

In the living room, they found Keira and Shana sitting by the fireplace.

"Keira, this is my daughter Lauren. She starts finals on Monday and is finishing her first semester at State," Maddie said as she started introductions with the two ad execs.

Keira and Lauren moved into a rapid-fire conversation about all things college which left Maddie and Shana left to stare into the fire.

"Well, I am Ubering home tonight, so I think I am going to make my way to the bar," Announced Shana.

"Well then I will join you," Maddie replied with a chuckle.

The party wore down with Keira and Shana being the last two guests left. Lauren had become fast friends with Keira and Mike and Shana tried their best not to talk shop. Everyone had a great time and Shana was feeling pretty tipsy.

"I had such a great time, Mike. I am really looking forward to working with you on the Spring campaign. Keira, I think it's time we hit the road before I pass out on the couch," Shana announced. This caused everyone to laugh and Maddie returned with Keira and Shana's coats.

"I really did have a wonderful time, Maddie, thanks so much for having us," Said Shana as she began to leave.

"It was wonderful meeting you, Shana, let's do this again sometime soon," said Maddie.

Maddie turned in the direction of Keira and handed her coat to her. "Fuck she is hot," Maddie thought to herself.

"I gave Lauren my number, if there is anything I could ever do to help her, please have her call me," Keira said to Maddie.

Maddie took both of Keira's hands in hers and said, "Aw, thank you so much Keira. It was really great meeting you and Shana tonight. Hopefully, we will see you again soon. Good luck with the ad campaign."

The two women, one 42 and married, the other 24 and single, gave each other appreciative smiles before Keira joined Shana in the Uber.

***